[SFS/Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (B)

Game Master Nik B.

Maps and handouts


1 to 50 of 347 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

/Insert adventure here!


Venture Captain Naiaj summoned you with great urgency to the Lorespire complex on Absalom Station "Time is short and the hour is late, we need you to get to the starport and collect a VIP and take them to the Golden Vault of Abadar. We want to keep this low key, pardon the pun, but get a move on now. Instructions and details have been sent to your comms devices"

Naiaj then turfed you back out to the waiting rooms as she to move on to briefing more Starfinders on other tasks.

SEE SLIDES

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

"The Golden Vault of--?" quietly repeats the pale-skinned half-orc. His harsh, raspy voice never finishes the final words.

"Clearly, a mistake's been made." he mutters to himself. The Starfinder pulls down the brim of his hat, placing his features in shadow. A thick, brown duster hides the remainder of his form.

Eying the other agents present, he starts heading toward the hangar bay.

"Best to get this over with." he concedes. "And to see that no one dies...again."


Just awaiting a few more check ins...

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

An android in sturdy pants, a grimy white shirt and a black vest wearing a few different belts/bandoleers holding a few blasters, a knife and an odd assortment of grenades reads through the send instructions and looks at Jack.

"Since the objective is to have Tharsa move from the Starport to the Golden Vault undetected I suggest we use this."

OP-1 then produces a pair of oversized goggled with attached bushy eyebrows and a rather large nose with dangling moustache

The following is delivered in a dead-pan tone of voice

"From studying old holoshow vids it's my conclusion that this a full proof disguise"

I do have disguise kit if we want to try a subterfuge kind of approach..maybe in addition to just trying to stealth/sneak around?


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

A ysoki in stiff defrex hide leans against the wall, idly twirling an automatic pistol around one finger.

" Keep tellin' yourself that, sister. It's bound to work someday.

He holsters the gun, and straightens up. "Name's Quig. No offense meant. My mouth's usually smarter 'nd faster than me."

Actually a disguise is a good idea, if the subject is willing.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

A well-coiffed human in stylish clothes joins the group. In contrast to his extremely fetching good lucks he carries an old suit of defrex hide that looks like it has seen some combat, a holster with an arc pistol, and a backpack with a prominent med pack attached within easy access.

"Hello everyone, I'm Dr. Creed Morvius, but you can all call me Creed. I'll try my best to attend to any medical needs any of you may have, though of course I hope it won't be necessary at all. In any case, I hope you'll transmit any allergies or special concerns you might have to me. . . ."


The maglev train is almost at the spaceport...

Any final adjustments?

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

OP-1 takes in his surroundings trying to see if anything or rather anyone stands out as potential trouble

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 (+4 if it's a trap)

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

A humanoid with a distended cranium—one of the rare living elebrians of Eox—stands to the side, actively working to suppress a visible fidget in his hands. "Just keep the mark safe. No biggy."

Is the second text box supposed to be Perception? Initiative is listed twice.


Yep - my bad!
***

OP-1 doesn't spot any trap, and is confident the observation was correct when no threat appears.

***
The maglev train arrives at the starport.

The constant hum of chatter surrounds Gate 83, which is located between two other gates at the end of a long terminal corridor. Passengers sprawl across seats near the gate, perusing nearby kiosks, or leaning idly against the decorative plants surrounding a holo-statue of a starliner. Passengers from other starliners pass back and forth along the walkways. Two gate attendants stand at the computers in front of the gate while employees dressed in dark-blue uniforms with insignia of Absalom Station walk purposefully throughout the port.

Map up!

For ease of reference we can divide the space into a few sections:
Main seating area.
Information kiosk
Holo-statue
Gate desk

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

OP-1 scans the crowd for the arrival of the person we are supposed to escort.

I don't see her on the map? I assume she's going to arrive and exit somewhere. In my mind the gate is where you check in for arrival and not where you exit, but my assumption might be wrong. I'd like to wait at the arrival point if possible, but it's not one of the listed sections so....

at not seeing the person he's looking for he decides to go check out the information kiosk for well, information as he continuously scans the crowd for signs of threats.

perception in case it's needed: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 +2 and a free check within 10 ft in case of traps


As the ships dock at the starport the passengers exit through the gate then head off to collect luggage down at arrivals. Passengers also board at the same gates as their ship arrives :)
The arrival point would thus be the Gate desk

OP-1 - Information Kiosk

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

The one called "Harrowed Jack" keeps his pale, deathly features covered beneath his duster and the brim of his hat. He is clearly not much for crowds.

Aware that he is likely to stand out among the crowd, even in the presence of an Eoxian, the half-orc chooses to stick to the shadows, choosing a place along the edge of the main seating area from which to keep a view of the gate.
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Placed token on map with red border.

From his vantage point, he tries to spy any potential threats.
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

To cover more ground, the elebrian walks over to the holo-statue, keep eyes peeled for the Starfinders' ward.

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Stepping to the area near Sully, Dr. Morvius focuses his attention on the nearby crowd, searching for any suspicious activity.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


I have it so far...

OP-1 - Information kiosk
Harrowed - Gate
Sully - Statue
Dr Creed - Gate
Shohiraj - TBA


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Quig finds a quiet spot along the right hand wall. He pulls a small aerial drone from his pack and lofts it into the air.

"I'll provide an eye in the sky. Get the layout of the whole place," he announces quietly over comms.


General:
Shohiraj backs away from the busy area and puts a drone up.

Gate Desk:
(Harrowed)
(Dr Creed)

Two starport employees stand at the desk in front of a large holographic screen that displays the gate’s schedule.

A passenger is attempting to get assistance from one gate attendant whilst staring past them.

The other gate attendant is scribbling notes next to a dossier of flight information in a non-Common language.

Harrowed - you have a good (undetected) view of either the conversation taking place, OR pay attention to what is being written down...
Dr Creed can also pick which interaction to observe - sense motive or culture check

***

Information Kiosk:
(OP-1)

There are two humans, one female and one male, standing at the kiosk. One is looking at a guidebook for Bretheda and the other has a pamphlet for shopping locales on Absalom Station. They both speak to one another, and they appear to be muttering (not to each other).

Perception and/or Mysticism

****
Seating Area
(nobody)

***

Holo Statue
(Sully)

The pedestal is projecting a blue holographic image of the newest starship models. Decorative plants surround the holo-statue.

There are several passengers leaning against the planters around the holo-statue, and one human employee. The employee is tending to the plants around the holo-statue.

Life science and/or Culture check

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius zeroes in on the conversation and attempts to glean what he can from it.

sense motive with expertise dice: 1d20 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + (5) = 15

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

OP-1 realigns his audio preceptors and tries to - rudely but hopefully unnoticed - listen in on a private conversation. Either to keep itself entertained during the wait or the rule out that they are arranging some nefarious plot which could effect the plans the android has for today.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
and
Mysticism: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

The drone, Scout, aloft, Quig pushes off from the wall and starts a sweep along the edge of the room, simultaneously looking around himself and monitoring Scout's camera.

"Odd that our charge hasn't shown up yet."

Perception, Quig : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Perception, Scout (if permitted) : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

I'll slide closer to the likely scene of the action.

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Not trained in either of those, but if it's to recall knowledge he can attempt it untrained using intellectual knack.

Culture (recall knowledge untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Life Science (recall knowledge untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

The one called "Harrowed Jack" turns his attention towards the writing, seeking to identify it.
Culture: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23


Gate Desk:
(Harrowed)
(Dr Creed)

dice:
1d4 ⇒ 3

The gate attendant looks up at the passenger finally - "Can I help you?" and Harrowed used the cover of distraction to start reading the other attendants notes - she is writing in Akitonian - it appears to be some details around specs about shifts and crew on a flight perhaps? She isn't finished yet so Harrowed is still guessing, but he also hasn't been spotted...

"Oh I'm fine, I was just getting a better look at the gate schedule" the woman smiles back to the other attendant who moves aside a little to let the woman see. The gate attendant leans down to speak into the PA system.

Dr Creed doesn't note anything out of the ordinary.

"Rocketstar flight RJ629 from the Idari is now arriving at Gate 83"

***

Information Kiosk:
(OP-1)

OP-1 can't cut through the ambient noise of the spaceport to find out what is going on, however the two are still going.

Perception and/or Mysticism

****
Seating Area
(Quig & Drone)

The rows of seats are back to back, with half facing the gate. The seats are half-filled with passengers and mostly in small clustered groups. A few people sit on their own, likely waiting for an arrival from the incoming starliner.

Quig and drone both note a human man wearing some peculiar headgear among the smattering of travellers. The man’s mask covers his eyes, but he appears to be dozing based on how his head droops and snaps up.

Engineering check

***

Holo Statue
(Sully)

Sully doesn't pick anything out of the ordinary at the statue.


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Engineering: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

" I got a live one here. He can't stay awake."

Quig sidles closer ot get a closer look at the man's headgear.

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

"..can't make out what they are saying, let's try again.."

..readjusting sensors, titling head 0,3 degrees, realign, realign, realign...

OP-1 unable to catch enough of the conversation to figure out if the couple is discussion the next meal to prepare at a family dinner or possibly trying to summon a Great Old One by ritual sacrifice concentrates ones more

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
and
Mysticism: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

..but ends up turning it's head the other way...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius turns his attention to the holo statue. Could there be anything odd about it? Anything out of place?

life science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Quig - Engineering
OP - checking
Creed - checking
Sully - TBA
Harrowed - TBA

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

As it tries to listen in on the conversation near it OP-1 glances around the area at what the rest of it's party are up to.

No action, just posting to show I'm still around

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Seeing nothing of note among the plants, Sully inconspicuously wanders over to Quig, investigating the same headset the ysoki drew attention to earlier.

Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

The half-orc attempts to ascertain the nature of the Akitonian writing he can see.

Culture?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Same modifier for Perception


You can hear the slight *clunk* as the ship attaches to the walkway past the gates.

Gate Desk:
(Harrowed)

Whilst she hasn't finished writing, it does appear to be benign specs about shifts and crew on flights, along with her own snide commentary about the annoying parts of her job, it seems that this is not suspect and probably in character.

Sense motive

***

Information Kiosk:
(OP-1)

OP-1 just isn't able to nail this pair down at all. Whilst OP is not making any headway, they also haven't been spotted.

Perception and/or Mysticism

****
Seating Area
(Quig & Drone)
(Sully)

Quig and Sully note the mask is a low-quality vision aid and a gas mask that provides the wearer with the ability to see through smoke.

You also note that if you could sneak up without waking the person you might be able to disable some of the fraying wiring at the back of the visor...

***

Holo Statue
(Dr Creed)

The statue seems to be a fairly well made and nicely presented statue that one would expect in a spaceport, probably picked out of an interior decorating magazine a few years ago by whichever contracted builder did the remodel.

A few people mill around whilst the maintenance worker caringly attends the (not plastic) plants.

Life science and/or Culture check

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Gang, are we communicating this stuff through comms? The "gas mask" is interesting, and Dr. Morvius would be sure his armor is buttoned up with environmental protections since this is likely unusual. For his part, though I don't think Dr. Morvius has seen anything interesting yet (mostly due to poor dice rolls), he would be doing periodic check ins over comms.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius gives the statue one more once over, making double sure there is nothing unusual in it. Perhaps something hidden around the statue. . . .

life science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

Wary of most of the living, "Jack" gives the gate attendant one more look over before he is prepared to investigate other potential threats.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)
Dr. Creed Morvius wrote:
Gang, are we communicating this stuff through comms? The "gas mask" is interesting

I agree and I don't think we've communicated with each other...yet. I think OP-1 could be better suited to deal with fiddling with the mask then he is standing here trying to listen in to some people talking..but I'm committed now and I want to find out what they are discussing.

OP-1 fine tunes it's internal sensors and hopes that after all these adjustments he can finally pick up the conversation among the ambient noise.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
and
Mysticsm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Dr Creed - Statue checking
Harrowed - Sensing
OP - Listening in...

Sully TBA
Quig TBA

Will move on in 12 hours otherwise assume they are delaying


You can hear the hisses and sounds of the gangway beginning to equalise ahead of the passengers disembarkation.

Gate Desk:
(Harrowed)

Harrowed has seen enough and is just turning away when he notices that the other passenger is not actually looking at the arrivals board, but rather to the passenger gate beyond. He also picks out the grip of a pistol concealed in the small of her back...

***

Information Kiosk:
(OP-1)

OP-1 finally cuts through the din and can hear the man “What’s the plan? Anyone there? Who am I meeting?"

****
Seating Area
(Quig & Drone)
(Sully)

Quig and Sully are tossing up the best way of handling the matter.

***

Holo Statue
(Dr Creed)

Dr Creed doesn't notice anything untoward.


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Been a little slow posting with the holiday. Let me review and get back into this...

"My sleeper is wearing some sort of gas mask. Sully says it's got some vision enhncements too for seeing through haze. Scout can keep an eye on him."

The ysoki falls slient while he concentrates on setting his drone to circle in a 15' radius around the man. Then he begins to drift toward the kiosk.

"Any sign of our charge yet?"

Shifty, can you flag the masked sleeper?

Moved 6 squares roughly NW.

Perception, if needed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Adjusted - Suspects in pink - party in white :)

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

OP-1 opens up the party comm channel and mentions "I've spotted a man who seems to be wondering what the plan is. I can't distinguish between if it's an assassination attempt or if he's here in a blind date. I'll keep an optical receptor on him just in case his intentions are nefarious"

OP-1 also gives a description of the man and his companion just to keep the rest of the party apprised.

Hearing Quigs comment OP-1 inquires across the comm channel

"That sounds ..ominous. Do you want me to sneak over and try to disable the mask device temporarily while he's sleeping just in case it turns out he's part of an enemy's plan to cover the entire hall in smoke or sleeping gas and kidnap our escort?"

In character that's a leap of imagination...but out of character...that where I think this is heading right now

Just to be better safe then sorry OP-1 activates his armors environmental protections


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Knock yourself out, Opie. For me property damage seems a little harsh for an odd choice of headgear."


Hearing this on the comms channel, Dr. Morvius double checks to make sure his environmental protections are active on his armor.

"I've got nothin' over here by the statue. Moving toward the disembarkation area. . ."

Not sure where the gate is, but Dr. Morvius will move that way.


Gate is the top of the map where the two gate attendants are standing :)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius moves toward the gate (noted on the map). While attempting to look nonchalant, he keeps an eye on two nearby suspicious characters.

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

"Got eyes on a passenger." "Jack" whispers into his comm. "She's armed."


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"A gun, eh? Where are you, Jack? Do you have a better description?"

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

"Jack" gestures toward the passenger that was not actually looking at the arrivals board, but rather to the passenger gate beyond. He quietly indicates the presence of a pistol concealed in the small of her back.


The sounds of passengers beginning to disembark can be heard down the gangway.

Gate Desk:
(Harrowed)
(Dr Morvius)

Harrowed points out the armed 'passenger' to the Doctor.

***

Information Kiosk:
(OP-1)
(Quig)

OP-1 activates his armour seals, and keeps an eye on the two passengers.

Mysticism check

****
Seating Area
(Drone)
(Sully)

Sully is keeping an eye on the person with the visor.

***

Holo Statue
(nobody)

1 to 50 of 347 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (B) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.