[SFS/Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (B)

Game Master Nik B.

Maps and handouts


101 to 150 of 335 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Fortitude DC 15+1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Barely able to cover his mouth, Sully emerges from the smoke, eyes still watering. Unable to see the targets in the smoke, he fires a shot at the only remaining target.

Move guarded step, standard shoot at green.

Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Damage (F, nonlethal): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Harrowed pushes forward again.

Sully steps out firing! The shot strikes home.

R2
Doc

R3
OP
Quig
Sully
Harrowed
ENEMY

R Down
O 5
Y Down
G 9

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

Satisfied that his target went down OP-1 turns around and enters the smoke once more emerging at the other side of the cloud like an avenging ghost and taking a shot at the next enemy

Trick shot using stealth: 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 17 + 1 = 32 (dc 20+target's CR)
To hit EAC Green(vs flatfooted if trick shot worked): 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 2 = 18 -2 to not hit an innocent bystander
Elec damage if hit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Extra trick shot damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8
If the attack hit I'll make him flatfooted till the start of my next turn


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Quig heads for the gate to meet Tharsa, but he sends his drone to help deal with the shooter.

Move Quig north as shown. Move Scout south as shown. Scout shoots at green.

Ranged tactical semi-auto pistol v KAC, avoid collateral damage: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 2 = 25 ... damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Crit damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Status: -3 SP


OP guns down the enemy agent!

Quig changes targets and shoots the visor man.
Changed target!

R2
Doc

R3
OP - shot
Quig - shot
Sully - shot
Harrowed - moved
ENEMY

R Down
O 14
Y Down
G Down

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius also seeks Tharsa coming through the gate.

If he finds them, he says the following:

"I'm with the Starfinder Society, and we're here to escort you! There's an ongoing incident ahead, we'll get you out as soon as we can!"

With that, Morvius will push Tharsa, forcefully if necessary, into a defensible corner near the desk, and stay in front of them brandishing his arc pistol.


Tharsa agrees and gets into a defensive position- covered by the Doc.

Meanwhile...

Oragnve visor man steps back and takes a shot at Harrowed!

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 vs EAC
Miss chance 1d100 ⇒ 69 ok
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

R3
Doc

R4
OP
Quig
Sully
Harrowed
ENEMY

R Down
O 14
Y Down
G Down

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

"Harrowed Jack" moves forward through the smoke.
Fort, toughness: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 4 = 23

Using the swirling particulates in the air as cover, he tries to impale the attacker with his necrograft blade.
Survival Trick Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 14 + 4 = 34
Melee (boneblade necrograft) v KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage (P): 1d4 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9
Add Damage if Trick Attack successful: 1d8 ⇒ 5


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Quig stays where he is and keeps an eye out for hitherto unidentified threats. He sends Scout to help Harrowed Jack. The drone buzzes forward through the smoke and hovers, ready to fire.

"A prisoner might be handy to ... hand over to station security."

Scout moves as shown.

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully activated his EP to shield himself from the smoke, then wades into the cloud in search of the assassin.

Move EP, move enter at half speed with reduced visibility.


There is chaos and confusion at the spaceport, but you see Tharsa is being shielded by Doc

Tharsa looks at the scene before her "We should get out of here". With security moving in, other possible enemies about, and no good reason to stay, he Starfinder team briskly escorts Tharsa out of the port and through Absalom Station to the Golden Vault.

***
Naiaj gets you all on comms "No doubt AbadarCorp will start making strides in the weapons trade industry, and the Starfinders have reassured them that the Society can be an ongoing ally to their interests".

"You made the best of a bad situation, commendable. I knew I sent the right team for the job, but our work isn't over yet - go get some sleep and refurbish your equipment, I'll be in touch in the morning".


Naiaj calls you back into the Lorespire, once again, Naiaj has a furrowed brow as if thinking of too many things at once, and the trademark strictly-business tone they are known for.

"We've no time to rest, there is a lot on and we have the opportunity to keep building our sphere of influence so we need to take advantage of it"

"I’ve selected you for a secretive mission. A rival dragoncorp, who wishes to remain nameless, has enlisted the Society to gather data acquired by Frozen Trove Labs in one of their hidden communication outposts. Through contact with an old ally of mine, Captain Argente, we’ve discovered a small outpost in the Diaspora that Frozen Trove calls Whitescale. Your mission is to act as part of Argente’s crew and deliver supplies to the outpost. While there, download the data acquired by the long-range communication network; the data is going to be located with the station’s sole occupant. We expect there to be significant security measures in place to keep Frozen Trove’s adversaries out, so be prepared for anything.”

"Questions?"

Culture OR Profession (Corporate Professional)

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

Relieved that the team managed to extract their quarry - even though they ended up in a fire fight in the middle of Absolom station OP-1 congratulates the team on a job done (maybe not well done, but accomplished none the less).

--------------------------------------------------

OP-1 contemplates
Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

"Do you have any more information about these; significant security measures? Drones? Feral dogs? Automated turrets? Guards? And how much data do you expect us to download? Will we be provided with high capacity storage devices?"


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Yay! Go team!

Quig leans against the wall with folded arms while Naiaj talks through his initial presentation. When the VC is done, Quig pushes himself off the wall and fires off a series of questions.

"What about security in the net? Any countermeasures in their computer system? Does Historia 7 have any viruses that could help us crack their system?"

"Oh, and what have we got on the sole occupant?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"I have had a recent run-in with Frozen Trove. I am hopeful I won't endanger the mission. Let's just say that I interrupted some research they were doing out of system. . ."

Dr. Morvius recently play 1-13.


Dr. Creed Morvius wrote:
Dr. Morvius recently play 1-13.

Yep then you know alllll about how scummy they are :p

***

"OP, they employ pretty much all of those, however as it is a remote outpost they will probably not have spent the resources to get too fancy and will not want anything too damaging as that might be catastrophic in such a small footprint - trapped doors, IT systems, that sort of thing"

"Historia has nothing for you, they isolate their systems well and are cunning at protecting themselves - hence the push to get physical access to their networks. Storage is easy to organise, and the Ercinee will be in location to transmit to as well"

"We all had a run-in with Frozen Trove, they don't like the Society much - so remember to keep it low key... keep it subtle"

"It sounds like you are already on to a workable plan. My thoughts are that you could load crates marked for the station on pallet carts and use their coded badges to get access to the place and take it from there - the crews of these freighters are always an odd mix of people so you should be able to blend in"

"Captain Argente awaits you on the Ercinee for your journey to Asteroid KV-441F"

***

Your ship moves to its point in the Diaspora, a place nearly anonymous amongst the multitude of neighboring subplanetary bodies. Asteroids in this region often act as mining facilities or remote hideaways for those with something to hide. Whitescale Outpost is a small, seemingly abandoned mining site on the asteroid bearing the designation KV-441F.

Whitescale would be almost unnoticeable on its tiny asteroid if not for the light bleeding out from a handful of thick translucent windows and the faint shimmer of \ the force field protecting the only obvious entrance, a loading bay in a cavern entrance too small for the Ercinee to dock directly.

The glow of Whitescale’s force field bathes the loading dock in a faint blue light while holding the atmosphere within. A small amount of gravity bleeds off the sparse deck plating, allowing an easy transition of the Ercinee’s cargo into the storage chamber to the east. The double door to the roughly hewn storage chamber stands wide open in anticipation of impending delivery. The well-lit chamber cut directly into the asteroid’s stone surface has an airlock to the south and a long-out-of-use mining chute on the east wall.

Through the coms system you get a slightly bored voice "Hello? Hello? Drop off going to schedule?"

Map up


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

On the trip out, Quig will quiz Doctor M about his earlier run in with Frozen Trove. On landing, he'll ask Capt. A how long he'll wait for the party. Finally, just to make sure, is that slightly bored voice our 'sole occupant?'

Quig chitters annoyance in the airlock as he suits up. While he admires the toughness of his defrex hide armor, in vacuum he's never quite comfortable. When-pressurized tail sleeve wants to straighten out and resists the small motions his tail wants to make for balance and communication.

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully makes silent, anxious eye contact with his crew mates. I hope someone can lie us past the first defenses...

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

OP-1 gives of a definitely don't let the android answer this vibe if you want the answer to sound convincing.

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

The half-orc glances toward the doctor and shrugs, as if to say, "You have the most experience with Frozen Trove."

The doctor appears to have the highest Bluff modifier at +9. "Jack" is ony +6

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"Yeah, yeah, everything is good. Looks like they even put a case of good strong Triaxian coffee in this drop. Shall we bring it in?

bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


With everyone playing along and the Docs mention of some sweet coffee, there is a slight pause, then the intercom cuts back in "Hey the kitchen is in a bit of a state of disrepair, but we can look for a grinder or something, we can probably see what can be done... Come on in, just head through the decontamination chamber on the way through - painless biometric scan, we don't want strange organisms in the lab".

The door lock clicks to green, signifying that you can enter then decontamination area.

Anyone not keen?


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Is it one at a time?

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully takes a deep breath, sighs, then steps into the decontamination chamber.

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

The one called "Harrowed Jack" lowers the brim of his hat, then follows the elebrian into the decontamination area.

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

OP-1 tries to sense if the voice is up to no good while looking over the area

"..I do not need to breath, so unless they decontaminate with radiation or open flame I should be fine.." OP-1 thinks to itself

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 (+2 and a free check if within 10 ft vs traps
Sense motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8


Moving in OP notes the decontamination chamber is actually what appears to be a room that doubles as a toilet block. They undertake the quick bioscan and all appears to be as expected. Seeing it is on the level, the rest of the party filters through.

With that done, the party moves to the kitchen.

This kitchen area seems to be alive with grime accumulated over years of misuse. A door to the south bears the word “Medical” in Common. The two doors to the east have similarly say “Karezen” and “Recreation” respectively.

A Ryphorian in a lab coat greets you with a broad smile "I don't use the kitchen much, please excuse the mess, it is usually just visiting groups of other employees. I'm mostly here by myself so it's just heat-and-eat 'ding ding' sachets". Despite the state of the place, it could be cleaned up and is otherwise quite functional.

"Have that coffee handy?"

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

OP-1 glances at Dr. Creed to see how the mentioner of said coffee will respond.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"Oh yeah, we'll bring it in later. There's all the usual cargo too. It's packed deep in the crates, which is too bad, as I'd love a cuppa too!"

bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Quig slips in near the rear of the group. Once inside he pulls his drone from his pack. "Are you interested in semi-autonomous flying drones? This one is my own private stock, but I could let it go if the price is right."


"Oh I was hoping it was near the top of the pile - I can imagine you have been probably drinking the usual swill the bean counters up in corporate HQ seem to excel at punishing us with, like powdery dirt that seems to infest every common room and cafeteria... including mine. We may as well move to the rec room next door then, the rest of the gear will get unpacked and one of the crew can bring it in then eh?"

He starts opening the door to the room marked "Recreation", "This way"


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Since the ryphorian doesn't seem to care, Quig launches Scout and sets the drone to follow him. Then he follows the ryphorian.

"What's Karezan? "

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

Keeping his features hidden, "Jack" walks through the door, then takes up a position near it's frame as he looks around for signs of trouble.

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully nods and rolls his eyes in agreement with the rhyphorian. In the meantime, he looks around for where the data might be stored. "I can't imagine being cooped up here alone all the time. At least on a starship I have this motley crew. How does one stay occupied?"


"Karezan? That's me! I got distracted by the offer of some good Triaxian coffee, forgive my thoughtlessness - addle-brained science guy stereotype right here"

"Now here's the rec room"

This large room has a wall of enormous windows overlooking a vista of rock and ash. Several tables are covered with discarded datapads. A gravball court is the room’s most prominent feature with the gravity plates turned off below the spongy green surface.

Karezan parks himself at the one computer terminal, sitting on the table and talking animatedly as he counts the number of party members and then produces six very generic looking cups out, flicks on a small kettle and a tray with various sachets of the usual 'coffee-like products' people usually put in them. He also pulls out a plate of assorted twin packed biscuits - the staple of bulk-buy corporate kitchenettes across the galaxy.

"I don't play gravball much, so I have modified the court to do other holo games - where's that Ysoki? Het can you fly that drone or are you just selling it?"
He turns on the grav court with a remote control and soon there is a racing circuit projected on the court.

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

"Harrowed Jack" remains by the door, scanning the room for an access panel or some other way to access a data cache. He then turns his eye toward Karezan, as if considering whether the ryphorian may have it on him.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 20/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius will attempt to keep the ryphorian occupied while others scan the room.

When given the opportunity, Dr. Morvius quietly approaches:

"Listen, I'm the ship's doctor. If you should need to check in with me in the short time I'm here, please don't hesitate. Proper medical care is quite important. I'd be happy to speak with you in private if you have any concerns. . . ."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Can I fly it? Bring on that course. Scout can thread needles, and he's fast too."

Quig maneuvers the drone unto the course.


Jack can see the computer terminal in clear view - that one would certainly have access to the main system.

Quig puts on a great flying demo, keeping the Ryphorian a bit locked in though as he speaks with the Doc.

"Wow that almost seems like you care, totally not the sort of thing I hear from the suits at HR who barely give enough of a crud to even send a cleaner from time to time. I mean, I don't mind working out here alone, but I have developed some great material and I sent them the precis and I don't think the R&D guys even opened the email. I mean this is some top shelf stuff and they didn't even bother reading - can you imagine? It's just a morale crusher. I'm just yet-another-boffin out on a remote rock, but that is a bit of a slap in the face. Some days I really ask if the juice is worth the squeeze working for them. On the upside I get left alone with my work and my pets, but hard to shake the feeling of being largely ignored"


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Quig is instantly intrigued. He sets Scout to Hover. "Pets? Do you have dragonkin here? I've always heard the realtionship beween ryphorians and dragonkin was a symbiotic equal partnership."


"Not Dragonkin here, my friends are a little different"

The door next to OP opens and two large felines with draconic features and leathery wings move to the court.

"Triaxian Drakecats, beautiful and deadly, and they are loyal as can be!"

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 4; SP 22/32, HP 30/30, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +5, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully frowns. ”That seems wildly unfair. Do you want to show us what you’ve found? I can’t promise to understand it, but I’m sure we’d appreciate it more than the stooges at corporate.”


"The guys at corporate are stooges, but I can't really divulge the research, you know how it is, can't risk my stuff getting out and then someone else getting the jump on my work and beating us to market"


Probably about the time when another Diplo roll would be handy, he's certainly seeing you all warm and fuzzy...

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

"Yeah...you don't have to tell me about those pencil pushers...they have no clue how it's for us guys on the front line"

Aid on diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

OP-1 comments as he nods in agreement with what's Karezan is saying.


Karezan seems to feel he is in good company, he nods along with Op and looks at the rest of you more intently...


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Quig is instantly nervous when the cats walk into the room. His thoughts are immediately filled with images of spherical black bombs with burning fuses, oversized sledge hammers, and finding an outsized canine bodyguard. He shakes his head to clear the ancestral memories.

"They are something else. Is it OK to pet them?"


"Sure, but they are wild animals at heart, might want to swap if they appear a bit snappy or their tails start moving angrily"


Diplo or bluff to sway him once more?


"Quig" Male ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 171 | Fort +3 ; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +1, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Quig decides petting is a bad idea and sidles away from the cats.

101 to 150 of 335 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (B) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.