GM Tyranius Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible (Tier 1-5)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Maps


101 to 150 of 234 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
The Concordance

Non-binary Human(?)
Pronouns and other notes:
'They', 'Them', 'Their'. Has raven feet and raven feathers for hair as Wildling markings for the ? next to human
Statblock:
Druid 1|HP 9/9|AC:16/T:12/FF:14|F:+3/R: +2/W: +5|CMB:+0|CMD: 12/10 FF|BAB: +0|Init: +2|Dip:+6|H.An.:+6|Heal:+7|K: Geo: +5|K: Nat: +7|Per. +9/11*|S.M.:+3|Spcft:+5|Srv: +6|PFS# 145296-33
Consumables/Specials::
Speak w/ Ravens (at will), Storm Burst 1d6 NL 5/6 Day, L1 Spells Memorized: Faerie Fire, Keen Senses, Obscuring Mist;:L0 Orisons: Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Jaimie isn't quite as good as Thyste, but they move into the tree-line and move from tree to tree for cover, keeping down as best as they can manage. It seems having the odd feet helps her squat down a bit better than expected, though.

Did we re-mem-ber a sig-nal? What's our sig-nal? This is not good!

Dark Archive

Guard: 1d100 ⇒ 36
Perception Northern Guard: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Approaching towards the break in the wall the group of Pathfinders uses the brush and vegetation to sprint between. As you get closer you notice that the guard on this wall doesn't seem to be paying much attention at all as he skips some stones off of the ground, his back to you all. Everyone gets a +10 to stealth for approaching from this side.

You see a ladder to the south, a set of stairs to the north as well as a pair of doors entering the central courtyard.

Dark Archive

Hafling Oracle (Desna) /1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +4 | Init: +5 Perc: +7

Is there any other way up to the top besides the ladder? Does the wall or rubble look climbable?

Dark Archive

They are indeed climbable though I would need a climb check along with another stealth check.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Stormwalker Ranger/1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18* T: 15* FF: 15 *+1 vs. Medium or larger | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will: +1 | Init: +4 Perc: +7 (+2 vs. Humans)

Thyste considers the options, then moves into position. Her bow comes up, and she gestures to the others to join her.

When everyone's ready to shoot, throw, or... other, she draws her bow back.

"Loose!"

Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Longbow Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The Concordance

Non-binary Human(?)
Pronouns and other notes:
'They', 'Them', 'Their'. Has raven feet and raven feathers for hair as Wildling markings for the ? next to human
Statblock:
Druid 1|HP 9/9|AC:16/T:12/FF:14|F:+3/R: +2/W: +5|CMB:+0|CMD: 12/10 FF|BAB: +0|Init: +2|Dip:+6|H.An.:+6|Heal:+7|K: Geo: +5|K: Nat: +7|Per. +9/11*|S.M.:+3|Spcft:+5|Srv: +6|PFS# 145296-33
Consumables/Specials::
Speak w/ Ravens (at will), Storm Burst 1d6 NL 5/6 Day, L1 Spells Memorized: Faerie Fire, Keen Senses, Obscuring Mist;:L0 Orisons: Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink

Jaimie pulls out their sling, loads it and begins swinging it around, building up the energy and rhythym until Thyste calls for the shot. Despite the fact that zapping the opponent with the power of nature would be more effective, it'd also be rather loud and obvious, and alert the other guards to the party's location.

Sling: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +10, SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none| Martial Flexibility: none

Brady lines up with the others and readies a javelin. On Thyste's mark, he pulls back and lets it fly to the top of the wall.

Actions:

5' step
Move: retrieve javelin
Standard: attack guard

Javelin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage, P, cold iron: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Dark Archive

Hafling Oracle (Desna) /1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +4 | Init: +5 Perc: +7

Lakimaki takes his time loading a bolt into his crossbow. He takes careful aim at the guard and waits for the signal to fire. When it comes, he slowly squeezes the trigger.

crossbow@guard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
confirm crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Elf Sorcerer 1/Vigilante 1 | HP 5/13 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Protoplasm 6/6 | Active conditions: None. | Spells: 1st 0/4 feather fall, true strike 0th at will detect magic, detect poison, mage hand, ray of frost

Maelstrom pulls out his longbow and fires at the closest guard on Thyste's signal.

Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7, 1d8 ⇒ 6

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Bloodrager (Gorum) /2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 11 FF: 17 | CMB: +5 CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: +5

Grundy pulls out his short bow and fires once given the signal from Thyste.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

Perception: 3d20 ⇒ (18, 15, 12) = 45

Arrows, stones and javelins alike all clatter up the walkway as most seem to stick violently into the complacent man. He groans and then screams in pain as he looks down at the arrow piercing his chest. "Oy! Who goes there? Intruders!" Blood sputters out from his mouth.

Init:

Grundy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Madcap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Lakimaki: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Lakimaki (Take Highest): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Thyste: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Jaimie: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Brady: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Archers: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Round 1
Brady
Lakimaki
Madcap

---------------------------------
Archers (Red -8)
---------------------------------
Thyste
Jaimie
Grundy

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Stormwalker Ranger/1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18* T: 15* FF: 15 *+1 vs. Medium or larger | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will: +1 | Init: +4 Perc: +7 (+2 vs. Humans)

"Thhiss could haf gone better."

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +10, SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none| Martial Flexibility: none

Brady repeats his move, drawing another javelin and sending it flying up to the top of the wall. His eyes dart to what he can see of the rest of the wall; does it look like the other guards heard this one's cry?

Actions:

Move: retrieve javelin
Standard: attack guard

Javelin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage, P, cold iron: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Dark Archive

Brady's javelin hurtles through the air, piercing into the archer's chest and launching hi from the wall as he falls to his death.

Round 1
Brady
Lakimaki
Madcap

---------------------------------
Archers
---------------------------------
Thyste
Jaimie
Grundy

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Elf Sorcerer 1/Vigilante 1 | HP 5/13 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Protoplasm 6/6 | Active conditions: None. | Spells: 1st 0/4 feather fall, true strike 0th at will detect magic, detect poison, mage hand, ray of frost

Maelstrom turns, steps forward, and fires another arrow at one of the other archers. Before launching, the arrow glows slightly.

Using Arcane Strike and firing.

Bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Dark Archive

Hafling Oracle (Desna) /1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +4 | Init: +5 Perc: +7

"Ha. That was, well, interesting. I guess the cat's out of the bag now, huh. Don't hold back. We're committed." Lakimaki steps carefully through the rubble and moves towards the wall of the inner structure.

Double move

Dark Archive

Drawing another arrow Maelstrom lets it loose into another archer's leg. He drops to his knee in pain. Clutching at the blood, trying to stanch the flow. "They are coming in through the wall!"

The archers rush around to close in on the invaders. The wounded archer barely gets to his feet as he rips the arrow free and sends it back Maelstrom's way.

Blue bow vs Maelstrom AC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Green bow vs Grundy AC 22; cover: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

The arrow fired at Grundy skips off the rubble as the bloody arrow stick back into Maelstrom's shoulder.

Round 2
Brady
Lakimaki
Madcap (5/13)

---------------------------------
Archers (Blue -4)
---------------------------------
Thyste
Jaimie
Grundy

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Bloodrager (Gorum) /2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 11 FF: 17 | CMB: +5 CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: +5

Grundy fires another arrow at the green archer.

Bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +10, SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none| Martial Flexibility: none

As Brady starts looking for hand and footholds to begin climbing the wall, his mind never leaves the archers that will be waiting at the top. In his mind, he reviews some techniques for deflecting arrows even as he reaches up with his right hand for the edge of a large stone, but his hand slips and he's unable to get any purchase.

Actions:

Standard (move-equivalent): martial flexibility to gain deflect arrows for 1 minute
Move: climb wall

Climb DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Dark Archive

Hafling Oracle (Desna) /1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +4 | Init: +5 Perc: +7

Leaning against the wall, and hopefully out of view of the guard on the east wall, Lakimaki loads a crossbow bolt. Then he steps right up to the corner. Peeking around, he spots the guard and shoots at him.

crossbow@blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Stormwalker Ranger/1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18* T: 15* FF: 15 *+1 vs. Medium or larger | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will: +1 | Init: +4 Perc: +7 (+2 vs. Humans)

Thyste growls as a good many arrows and bolts go wide. She crosses the rubble, slipping past Jaimie and Grundy before pulling up her bow and letting an arrow fly at the guard with the orange cap.

Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Mmmmaybe?
Longbow Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Elf Sorcerer 1/Vigilante 1 | HP 5/13 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Protoplasm 6/6 | Active conditions: None. | Spells: 1st 0/4 feather fall, true strike 0th at will detect magic, detect poison, mage hand, ray of frost

Fumbling in his bag, Maelstrom pulls out a potion, and immediately gulps it down.

Drinking a potion of CLW.
Healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Concordance

Non-binary Human(?)
Pronouns and other notes:
'They', 'Them', 'Their'. Has raven feet and raven feathers for hair as Wildling markings for the ? next to human
Statblock:
Druid 1|HP 9/9|AC:16/T:12/FF:14|F:+3/R: +2/W: +5|CMB:+0|CMD: 12/10 FF|BAB: +0|Init: +2|Dip:+6|H.An.:+6|Heal:+7|K: Geo: +5|K: Nat: +7|Per. +9/11*|S.M.:+3|Spcft:+5|Srv: +6|PFS# 145296-33
Consumables/Specials::
Speak w/ Ravens (at will), Storm Burst 1d6 NL 5/6 Day, L1 Spells Memorized: Faerie Fire, Keen Senses, Obscuring Mist;:L0 Orisons: Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink

Seeing Maelstrom take a hit Jaimie lets out some animalistic noises that sound almost like an angry warbling even as they move up to protect the injured party member.

Jaimie then holds their left hand upwards making a spiraling motion and energy crackles at the end of their right hand as the scent of ozone fills the air.

Storm Burst (vs. Touch) on injured Blue Archer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Confirm Critical? (vs. Touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Damage(Nonlethal): 1d6 ⇒ 4 If it hits, target is buffeted by winds and rain and takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls for one round

Damage(Nonlethal) Critical if confirmed: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Move, then Storm Burst as Standard

Dark Archive

Thyste's arrow shatters against the stone wall as Jaimie conjures a small gust of wind. The wind throws the archer off balance as he falls from the wall, smacking his head on the ground below, falling unconscious.

Grundy's attack proves fruitless as Brady scrambles and claws at the wall. Lakimaki's bolt flies high into the air while Maelstrom heals his injuries.

Shifting into a better position the archers let loose arrows at Thyste. "There they are!"

Green bow vs Thyste AC 18: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Orange bow vs Thyste AC 18: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Both arrows stick into the ground at her feet.

Round 3
Brady
Lakimaki
Madcap (10/13)

---------------------------------
Archers
---------------------------------
Thyste
Jaimie
Grundy

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Bloodrager (Gorum) /2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 11 FF: 17 | CMB: +5 CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: +5

Grundy tries and fires again at the green archer.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Dark Archive

Hafling Oracle (Desna) /1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +4 | Init: +5 Perc: +7

Lakimaki jumps in surprise when the guards behind him shout. He runs around the corner of the building for more cover and loads another bolt into his crossbow.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Stormwalker Ranger/1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18* T: 15* FF: 15 *+1 vs. Medium or larger | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will: +1 | Init: +4 Perc: +7 (+2 vs. Humans)

Thyste, grinning as she realizes that her small size makes her perhaps hardest to hit, calls out:
”Sslow, sstupid men can’t hit me!”

She pulls back on her bow and looses again toward Orange Cap!

Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Longbow Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Elf Sorcerer 1/Vigilante 1 | HP 5/13 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Protoplasm 6/6 | Active conditions: None. | Spells: 1st 0/4 feather fall, true strike 0th at will detect magic, detect poison, mage hand, ray of frost

Maelstrom fires an arrow at the (green) bandit. Once more, his arrow glows before he fires.

Arcane Strike and firing.
Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +10, SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none| Martial Flexibility: none

Brady scrambles for purchase, trying to get enough of a grip to even start mounting the wall, but fails to make any progress at all.

This shouldn't be this hard!

Actions:

Move: climb wall
Standard (move-equivalent): climb wall

Climb DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Climb DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Thyste sinks an arrow into the archer's leg, completely removing him from future adventuring days. Grundy aims for the second archer, injuring him as well. Brady continues to slip and fall as the rocks shift out from underneath him.

Lakimaki runs for cover while Maelstrom pops the archer in the chest with another arrow. The man gasps for breath but continues to stand.

Round 3
Brady
Lakimaki
Madcap (10/13)
---------------------------------
Archers (Orange -6) (Green -9)
---------------------------------
Thyste
Jaimie
Grundy

The Concordance

Non-binary Human(?)
Pronouns and other notes:
'They', 'Them', 'Their'. Has raven feet and raven feathers for hair as Wildling markings for the ? next to human
Statblock:
Druid 1|HP 9/9|AC:16/T:12/FF:14|F:+3/R: +2/W: +5|CMB:+0|CMD: 12/10 FF|BAB: +0|Init: +2|Dip:+6|H.An.:+6|Heal:+7|K: Geo: +5|K: Nat: +7|Per. +9/11*|S.M.:+3|Spcft:+5|Srv: +6|PFS# 145296-33
Consumables/Specials::
Speak w/ Ravens (at will), Storm Burst 1d6 NL 5/6 Day, L1 Spells Memorized: Faerie Fire, Keen Senses, Obscuring Mist;:L0 Orisons: Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink

The oddly shaped human runs forwards and makes the hand-twisting motion with their left hand once more whilst aiming their open palm at the archer to the 'right'.

Storm Burst (Ranged Touch) vs. Orange: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Damage(Nonlethal): 1d6 ⇒ 1 If it hits, target is buffeted by winds and rain and takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls for one round.

"You do not hurt my tra-vel friends!"

Dark Archive

The winds gust near the archer causing his bow to shift ever so slightly in the wind. Both archers take aim at the approaching human.

Green bow vs Jaimie AC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Orange bow vs Jaimie AC 16; stormburst: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 2 = 10

The arrow goes in deep into Jaimie's chest, definitely puncturing a lung.

Round 4
Brady
Lakimaki
Madcap (10/13)

---------------------------------
Archers (Orange -6; 1 NL) (Green -9)
---------------------------------
Thyste
Jaimie (1/9)
Grundy

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Stormwalker Ranger/1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18* T: 15* FF: 15 *+1 vs. Medium or larger | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will: +1 | Init: +4 Perc: +7 (+2 vs. Humans)

"JAIMIE!!! Behind me!!" yells the little foxling, running as fast as her little legs would carry her toward her friend. Her bow comes up and she pulls the string, almost forgetting to nock her arrow first.

TWANG: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
THOK (or, more likely, CLACK): 1d6 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Bloodrager (Gorum) /2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 11 FF: 17 | CMB: +5 CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: +5

Grundy steps out and yells "Fire at me you idiots!" as I fire another arrow.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Elf Sorcerer 1/Vigilante 1 | HP 5/13 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Protoplasm 6/6 | Active conditions: None. | Spells: 1st 0/4 feather fall, true strike 0th at will detect magic, detect poison, mage hand, ray of frost

Maelstrom, seeing his teammate injuried badly, rushes forward to their aid. He stands in front of them and fires an arrow at Orange. The arrow glows before being fired.

Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Dark Archive

Hafling Oracle (Desna) /1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +4 | Init: +5 Perc: +7

"Jaimie, come here! Hurry. I can heal you."

I'm holding my action until Jaimie gets close.

The Concordance

Non-binary Human(?)
Pronouns and other notes:
'They', 'Them', 'Their'. Has raven feet and raven feathers for hair as Wildling markings for the ? next to human
Statblock:
Druid 1|HP 9/9|AC:16/T:12/FF:14|F:+3/R: +2/W: +5|CMB:+0|CMD: 12/10 FF|BAB: +0|Init: +2|Dip:+6|H.An.:+6|Heal:+7|K: Geo: +5|K: Nat: +7|Per. +9/11*|S.M.:+3|Spcft:+5|Srv: +6|PFS# 145296-33
Consumables/Specials::
Speak w/ Ravens (at will), Storm Burst 1d6 NL 5/6 Day, L1 Spells Memorized: Faerie Fire, Keen Senses, Obscuring Mist;:L0 Orisons: Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink

"Hglrkkkkk." Jaimie attempts to utter some parting curse or strike at the archers at the walls once more but that arrow shoved in their chest is not feeling good at all. Placing one hand to steady the arrow, they make best speed back around the corner by Laki, chest heaving.

Double Move

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +10, SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none| Martial Flexibility: none

Brady slaps his hands together and wipes them on his tunic, drying them from the sweat that was accumulating. We're getting slaughtered; I have to get to those archers! He grips the wall one more time and, taking a deep breath to focus himself, finally is able to find the grips that let him ascend to the top. He quickly moves across the narrow ledge, closing with the archers at the far end.

Actions:

Standard (move-equivalent): climb wall
Move: 25'

Climb DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Attack of Opportunity:

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Damage, B, nonlethal: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Crit?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Crit damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Dark Archive

Hafling Oracle (Desna) /1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +4 | Init: +5 Perc: +7

"Wow. You look awful. Just a sec." Lakimaki lays hands on Jaimie and releases a burst of magical healing. "There you go. Hope that helps."

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Dark Archive

The groups attacks all barely miss as several projectiles fling into the air. Lakimaki tends to Jaimie as Brady manages to finally make it up the wall, closing the gap on the archers.

The archers quickly turn their attention to the more immediate threat and one has his neck broken in place by Brady. The lone archer curses. "Damn..No..no..no..NO!" The archer nearly falls to the ground as he attempts to flee for his life.

Do you pursue?

Player Status:

Brady
Lakimaki
Madcap (10/13)
Thyste
Jaimie (8/9)
Grundy

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Stormwalker Ranger/1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18* T: 15* FF: 15 *+1 vs. Medium or larger | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will: +1 | Init: +4 Perc: +7 (+2 vs. Humans)

Has his neck broken non-lethally ;)

Thyste shows little interest in giving chase. ”Jaimie! It’s hyour lung feelhing better?”

The Concordance

Non-binary Human(?)
Pronouns and other notes:
'They', 'Them', 'Their'. Has raven feet and raven feathers for hair as Wildling markings for the ? next to human
Statblock:
Druid 1|HP 9/9|AC:16/T:12/FF:14|F:+3/R: +2/W: +5|CMB:+0|CMD: 12/10 FF|BAB: +0|Init: +2|Dip:+6|H.An.:+6|Heal:+7|K: Geo: +5|K: Nat: +7|Per. +9/11*|S.M.:+3|Spcft:+5|Srv: +6|PFS# 145296-33
Consumables/Specials::
Speak w/ Ravens (at will), Storm Burst 1d6 NL 5/6 Day, L1 Spells Memorized: Faerie Fire, Keen Senses, Obscuring Mist;:L0 Orisons: Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink

Jaimie watches the magic scootch out the arrow and feels the tissues knit over their lung. Their breaths are very slow and shallow, almost as if afraid to trust that the organ has been healed.

They give Thyste a nod and a grim smile to Laki. "Thank you."

Jaimie is still dealing with the healing, would be slow to pursue. They also don't see a need to murder folks that have given up the fight.

Dark Archive

Of course non-lethally. :P I missed that, Thanks.

Dark Archive

Bump, what next?

Dark Archive

Hafling Oracle (Desna) /1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +4 | Init: +5 Perc: +7

We are out of round time?

Lakimaki loads another bolt into his crossbow. "We should see what's inside here."

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Stormwalker Ranger/1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18* T: 15* FF: 15 *+1 vs. Medium or larger | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will: +1 | Init: +4 Perc: +7 (+2 vs. Humans)

Thyste nods, looking toward the door. As they prepare to enter, she switches to her doru.

The Concordance

Non-binary Human(?)
Pronouns and other notes:
'They', 'Them', 'Their'. Has raven feet and raven feathers for hair as Wildling markings for the ? next to human
Statblock:
Druid 1|HP 9/9|AC:16/T:12/FF:14|F:+3/R: +2/W: +5|CMB:+0|CMD: 12/10 FF|BAB: +0|Init: +2|Dip:+6|H.An.:+6|Heal:+7|K: Geo: +5|K: Nat: +7|Per. +9/11*|S.M.:+3|Spcft:+5|Srv: +6|PFS# 145296-33
Consumables/Specials::
Speak w/ Ravens (at will), Storm Burst 1d6 NL 5/6 Day, L1 Spells Memorized: Faerie Fire, Keen Senses, Obscuring Mist;:L0 Orisons: Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink

Jaimie pulls out a chunk of wood with a roughly carved spot where it looks like it might be a handle, and prepares to enter the building with the rest of the party. "I am rea-dy to en-ter." they note with a wary eye for any possible ambushes.

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +10, SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none| Martial Flexibility: none

Brady follows the man around the perimeter of the fort... mostly just because there's no other way down from where he is, but also to keep an eye on where the archer flees to.

I moved Brady as far as the archer's movement is shown on the map. He'll likely continue from there to meet up with the others at the door, but that all depends on what the archer does. If the archer just flees, either away from the fort or into the building, Brady makes no specific pursuit and joins the other Pathfinders.

Dark Archive

Brady watches as the wounded archer flees the compound as fast as he can go. He doesn't seem to be looking to double back but rather looks to be running for his life.

This open courtyard is paved with flagstones and relatively free of debris. Statues ring the central open area, each depicting a tiger-headed man in a martial arts stance. Behind the statues are four sets of stairs. The stairs to the north descend into darkness, and the stairs on the south side once led upward, but have collapsed in a heap.

You quickly notice that two of the three statues on the northeast corner are actually men. The men snap out of what appears to be meditation as you enter the courtyard!

Init:

Grundy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Madcap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Lakimaki: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Lakimaki (Take Highest): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Thyste: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Jaimie: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Brady: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Monk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Round 1
Thyste
Brady

-----------------------------
Monks
-----------------------------
Jaimie (8/9)
Grundy
Lakimaki
Madcap (10/13)

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Stormwalker Ranger/1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18* T: 15* FF: 15 *+1 vs. Medium or larger | CMB: +2 CMD: 16 | Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will: +1 | Init: +4 Perc: +7 (+2 vs. Humans)

Thyste growls as she looks between the men, her ears flattening and tail whipping from one side to the other. "Harr either of hyou Zamir?" she asks, moving her grip to a two-handed stance as she prepares to lash out at either of their approach.

Readied Attack: Enemy Within 5 Feet:

2H Doru Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

101 to 150 of 234 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible (Tier 1-5) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.