[PFS] GM MattMorris In the Grandmaster's Name T2 (Inactive)

Game Master ChesterCopperpot

Slides and Maps


201 to 211 of 211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Ash follows PD’s lead and moves to get line of sight and casts a magic missile of his own at the surviving plant monster.

Damage 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1, 1) + 3 = 7


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

~+~Combat Round 2~+~
Rallas
Malachi
Blue
Glorne (-10)
Glipplesplech
Yellow (-33)
Red
Ashwell
Psycho

Combat Map

Sorry Glorne, I missed your damage to yellow on the previous page. Corrected now.

Grand Lodge

m human (ulfen) Hydrokineticist/6 [hp: 65/75] [init: +3; perc: +10] [AC: 18(22)/T: 13/FF: 15(19)] [saves: 12/10/7] [CMB: +5/CMD: 18(14)] [burn taken: 5/8] [non-lethal taken: 30/48]

Glorne takes a 5' step, grasps his hands together, and the cool, pale mist that constantly surrounds his body flares in up and consolidates into a blade of pure cold as he strikes...

melee Touch vs. Yellow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
possible Cold damage vs. Yellow: 3d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 1, 3) + 5 = 15

...and then the blade dissipates.

Noticed an error in my computations. The damage last round should have been 3d6+5 instead of 3d6+2. Just a couple points but I wanted to be precise.

Silver Crusade

Male Grippli: HP: 32/32 | AC/FF/TCH(Mage Armor) 14(18)/11(15)/14 | F/R/W: +3/+5/+5 l init +3 I Per +0 Sorcerer (Ectoplasm) 5

Glipplesplech moves 30 through the former hedge maze and tries to discharge his spell again.
Attack vs touch, might have cover I dunno: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
If hit-Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 4, 3, 3) = 16

The Exchange

active effects:
wildshape (50m), barkskin (40m), longstrider (6h), bone fists (6m), resist fire 20, heroism (50m), bulls strength(6m)
Male Tengu Barbarian (untamed rager) 2/Brawler (snakebite striker) 1/Druid (kraken caller) 4 | AC 30 T 19 FF 21 | HP [54/54] 54/54 | F +14 R +10 W +10 | Init +3 | Perc +14 (17 in bright light) lowlight vision | rage (11/13) | supplies (7/7)

Don't forget you have a Guidance bonus to use Gripplesplech.

Assuming the plant (yellow) hasn't already been destroyed: if it has, Malachi will end rage.

"SQUARK! STUPID MAZE TRYING TO KILL US, YES! KILL IT FIRST!"

Malachi moves over the threshed foliage and draws his hammer, swinging it at the topiary.

raging power hammer, polly: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 = 20damage: 1d12 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 bludgeoning, piercing, magic, adamantine: but not slashing!

Also, should have posted with Polly first - she flies over to Malachi and casts Guidance on him.


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

You defeat the plant, and are able to escape from the maze!

Emilio thanks you once again. "Give my regards to your master. I know that he never grants a favor without expecting something in return. Perhaps this will prevent me from owing him some mysterious debt in the future." With that, Emilo hands you a magical token and instructs you that it will allow Torch's agents to bypass the magical protections around Mulhia al-Jakri's stronghold.

Anything you want to give Emilio or ask him to do? (hint, hint)

Silver Crusade

Male Grippli: HP: 32/32 | AC/FF/TCH(Mage Armor) 14(18)/11(15)/14 | F/R/W: +3/+5/+5 l init +3 I Per +0 Sorcerer (Ectoplasm) 5

Glipplesplech will fish out the forged intelligence from his backpack and elbow Rallas in the leg (as he seems to be the best liar in the group).

"Speaking of the grandmaster, we were actually sent to find you for a different reason . . ."

aid another Rallas's Bluff check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

OH MY GOD! SERIOUSLY? FOUR BLUFF CHECKS WITH A +4 AND CAN'T GET A TEN OR ABOVE? *THROWS HANDS IN AIR*

The Exchange

active effects:
wildshape (50m), barkskin (40m), longstrider (6h), bone fists (6m), resist fire 20, heroism (50m), bulls strength(6m)
Male Tengu Barbarian (untamed rager) 2/Brawler (snakebite striker) 1/Druid (kraken caller) 4 | AC 30 T 19 FF 21 | HP [54/54] 54/54 | F +14 R +10 W +10 | Init +3 | Perc +14 (17 in bright light) lowlight vision | rage (11/13) | supplies (7/7)

"You read this, yes! Very important."

bluff? aid another, polly: 1d20 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) - 2 + 1 = 13

Grand Lodge

”Psycho” | Male N Human Psychic 10 | HP 62/62 | AC 19, T 18, FF 18 | CMB +3 CMD 20 | F +9 R +11 W +18 | Init +1 | Perc +17 SM +4 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 7/7, 4th 6/6, 5th 4/4; Detect thoughts 1/1; Phrenic pool 9/9; Third eye 1/1; | Active Conditions: none;

"Yes, read!"

bluff aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 6 | AC (19)15/15/13| HP 38/38 | F+6,R+5,W+8 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +11 | CMD 15 | Phrenic Pool 6/6

Ash joins in the ruse, trying to convince the man of the group’s ‘purpose.’

Bluff aid 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Even without Rallas's assistance, Emilio is grateful for your help and you've sufficiently convinced him of your identities. He promises to deliver your message to al-Jakri and wishes you well.

You are able to return to Skyreach without incident, and Abrus Valsin congratulates you on a job well done. He's convinced that you were able to pull off the rescue without implicating the Pathfinder Society.

Nice work everyone! Full XP and prestige. I think you folks missed out on a couple GP for not finding some treasure, but you did very well. It's super easy to lose money in the scenario.

Chronicle sheets can be found here. Let me know if anything on them needs to be corrected. Thanks for a fun game!

201 to 211 of 211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM MattMorris In the Grandmaster's Name T2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.