DM Brainiac's Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Brainiac

Battle Maps on Google Slides
Loot Spreadsheet
Current Date: 17 Pharast, 4719 AR


2,601 to 2,650 of 2,677 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

Female Dhampir Inquisitor 8 | HP 20/43 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +12 | Init +9 | Perception +18, low-light vision, darkvision | Spells 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 3/3 | Judgements: 2/3 | Bane: 4/8 | Twin Save Reroll: 1/1

"And open the portcullis!" Gabriella shouts out to the necromancer.


Rascal: 57/63, 1 neg level. +10, d8+6+trip. |HP: 18/54| AC: 22 (19 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: 8(10), CMD: 24(26) | F:+7, R:+11, W:+7 | Init: +2 | Blf +10, Dip +15, Itm +10, Perc: +1, Spcft +9, | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 6/7, 2nd: 7/7, 3rd: 5/5 | Stun Fist 0/1, Kin Bond 1/1 | Active conditions: Life Spirit, Channel 4/5 (4d6), Curse of Suffering |

Allie glowers fiercely at the necromancer, he's still lower on her list of 'people she likes' than Gabbi - so he gets the evil looks.

As he incants a spell, Allie and Rascal head for the gate - cautiously.

Allie Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Rascal Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Male Nosoi Psychopomp Familiar 8 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 T 15 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +6* Wi +7 | Init +3 | Perc +11 l CMD 14 l Speak w/Dead 3/3 l Hide 1/1 l Sound 1/1 l Melody 14/14 l Current Effects:

Kamosh flies over the portcullis and looks for a lever.

Kamosh is a big, strong bird! He can probably do something, maybe.


Male Human Necromancer 8 | HP 44/44 (2NL) (17 Temp)| AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | Ft +5* Rf +4 Wi +10 | Init +4 | Perc +9 l CMD 13 l Control 7/7 l Bolster 8/8 (+2) l Lifesense 8/8 l Current Effects:

Oh cool, I didn't realize Dimension Door can bring other people. Next time!


You can retcon and bring people if you want.


Male Human Necromancer 8 | HP 44/44 (2NL) (17 Temp)| AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | Ft +5* Rf +4 Wi +10 | Init +4 | Perc +9 l CMD 13 l Control 7/7 l Bolster 8/8 (+2) l Lifesense 8/8 l Current Effects:

Red rover, red rover, we call Ellie and Elka over.


A large winch stands at the western edge of this parapet walk, opposite stairs leading down into a whitewashed building. Carved crenellations resembling roaring lions line the walk.

Ulrich spells instantly transports himself, Ellie, and Elka to the parapet. They can see three wights up here with them, hunched over the bodies of four dead knights. The wights are searching the bodies and preparing nooses to hang them like the other three knights.

Upon spotting the new arrivals, the wights snarl, abandon their efforts, and move to attack!

Initiative:
Alessandra: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Dr. Ulrich: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Eldarel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Elka: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Gabriela: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Wights: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Everybody but Elly may act before the wights! They have cover from attacks from the ground.


Female Dhampir Inquisitor 8 | HP 20/43 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +12 | Init +9 | Perception +18, low-light vision, darkvision | Spells 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 3/3 | Judgements: 2/3 | Bane: 4/8 | Twin Save Reroll: 1/1

Hearing the snarl and seeing movement over the top of the wall, Gabbi pulls her bow and fires some of arrows at the partially concealed figures.

Longbow Attack - Rapid: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 2 = 20
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Longbow Attack - Rapid: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 2 = 28
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Longbow Attack - Rapid: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 2 = 15
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human Necromancer 8 | HP 44/44 (2NL) (17 Temp)| AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | Ft +5* Rf +4 Wi +10 | Init +4 | Perc +9 l CMD 13 l Control 7/7 l Bolster 8/8 (+2) l Lifesense 8/8 l Current Effects:

Ulrich tries to wrestle control of the wights.

Using Control Undead. DC16 Will for each wight, HD max is 8.

"Kamosh, open the gates!"


Male Nosoi Psychopomp Familiar 8 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 T 15 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +6* Wi +7 | Init +3 | Perc +11 l CMD 14 l Speak w/Dead 3/3 l Hide 1/1 l Sound 1/1 l Melody 14/14 l Current Effects:

Kamosh zooms over the parapet and dives towards the portcullis. He looks around for a lever or something that he could push.


Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

The trio of wights resist Ulrich's commands. Gabby scores a single hit against one of the three! Kamosh finds the lever at the end of the parapet and perches upon it, pushing it down. The portcullis rumbles upward, allowing access to the yard beyond.

Allie and Elka are up!


Rascal: 57/63, 1 neg level. +10, d8+6+trip. |HP: 18/54| AC: 22 (19 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: 8(10), CMD: 24(26) | F:+7, R:+11, W:+7 | Init: +2 | Blf +10, Dip +15, Itm +10, Perc: +1, Spcft +9, | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 6/7, 2nd: 7/7, 3rd: 5/5 | Stun Fist 0/1, Kin Bond 1/1 | Active conditions: Life Spirit, Channel 4/5 (4d6), Curse of Suffering |

Allie and Rascal rush through the gates and immediately look for stairs upwards!

Don't know if either Allie's 30ft or Rascal's 50ft will be enough?

Rascal will run ahead :D


The scorched ruins of a building and a wall still smolder to the north of the gate. Only charred wood and blackened foundation posts remain. To the east, a stone staircase ascends to a steep ramp up to a whitewashed stone building above the high wall between the cliffs.

Allie can get partway up the stairs with a double move. Rascal can go all the way up if he wants to run ahead.


Male Human Necromancer 8 | HP 44/44 (2NL) (17 Temp)| AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | Ft +5* Rf +4 Wi +10 | Init +4 | Perc +9 l CMD 13 l Control 7/7 l Bolster 8/8 (+2) l Lifesense 8/8 l Current Effects:

We need one of the strong girls to lift the hanged man.


Elka Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 6 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 + 6 + (2, 1) = 20

Elka rushes forward and slices the wounded wight with her claw. The wights retaliate, one of them slamming the changeling and draining her life force.

Slams: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Down below, Allie rushes halfway up the stairs while Rascal runs ahead. A shattered double door leading north hangs open, revealing a room illuminated by a faint glow from a neglected fireplace. An overturned desk stands among a sea of paper, splintered wood, and some kind of slick substance covering the stone floor. A damaged armoire stands against the west wall, its clothes heaped nearby. A narrow wooden door leads east.

5 damage to Elka and 1 negative level. Everybody is up! Allie can reach the door with a move action.


Female Dhampir Inquisitor 8 | HP 20/43 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +12 | Init +9 | Perception +18, low-light vision, darkvision | Spells 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 3/3 | Judgements: 2/3 | Bane: 4/8 | Twin Save Reroll: 1/1

Upon seeing what type of creature resides on the top of the wall, Gabbi takes appropriate action.

swift action for Bane: undead

Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 2 + 2 = 28 rapid shot, bane
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 + (4, 3) = 18 bane

Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 2 + 2 = 19 rapid shot, bane
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 + (2, 3) = 16 bane

Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 2 + 2 = 24 rapid shot, bane
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 + (1, 3) = 13 bane


Rascal: 57/63, 1 neg level. +10, d8+6+trip. |HP: 18/54| AC: 22 (19 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: 8(10), CMD: 24(26) | F:+7, R:+11, W:+7 | Init: +2 | Blf +10, Dip +15, Itm +10, Perc: +1, Spcft +9, | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 6/7, 2nd: 7/7, 3rd: 5/5 | Stun Fist 0/1, Kin Bond 1/1 | Active conditions: Life Spirit, Channel 4/5 (4d6), Curse of Suffering |

Allie runs for the door and wrenches at it, clearing the way for Rascal to rush onwards. She follows as quickly as she can.

Move, open door and move again if I get any more actions. Rascal will charge if he can.


Male Human Necromancer 8 | HP 44/44 (2NL) (17 Temp)| AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | Ft +5* Rf +4 Wi +10 | Init +4 | Perc +9 l CMD 13 l Control 7/7 l Bolster 8/8 (+2) l Lifesense 8/8 l Current Effects:

Ulrich and Kamosh work together to haul the knight out of the 'gallows'.

Ulrich Str: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Kamosh Str Aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8


Female Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 8 I HP 68/68 I AC 21 [T 13 FF 19] I Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +6(7) I Init +2 I Percep +1 I Conditions:

Ellie moves into combat, striking at the nearest wight.

Trip: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 35
(BAB, Str, Masterwork weapon, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Greater Trip, Maneuver Training)

She strikes at it as it falls.

AoO, +1 Holy Heavy Flail: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 = 25
(BAB, Str, Enhancement, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Power Attack)

Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + (4, 1) = 33
(Str, Power Attack, Enhancement, Weapon Mastery, Weapon Specialisation, Holy)

If it tries to stand, she will strike at it again.

AoO if needed:

AoO, +1 Holy Heavy Flail v Prone: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 4 = 27
(BAB, Str, Enhancement, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Power Attack, Prone)

Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + (1, 2) = 24
(Str, Power Attack, Enhancement, Weapon Mastery, Weapon Specialisation, Holy)


Female NG Changeling (Annis-born / Molthunian) Slayer 8 | HP: 63/68 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +13, CMD: 26 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +12, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"Ah! I might need some help here!", the changeling stammers as the wights get the better of her.

Swift action: study
Full-round action: attack (power attack)

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Damage 1: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Damage 2: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18


Elly trips up one of the wights and smashes it with her flail. As it tries to rise, she finishes it off with another brutal blow. Gabby takes down the damaged wight with one arrow then strikes the last one with her third shot. Elka rips into it but fails to finish it off. Ulrich and Kamosh struggle in vain to haul the choking knight back onto the battlements.

Allie moves to the door and pulls it open, sending Rascal on through. The wolf runs up another flight of stairs into another room. This functional sleeping room includes a bed covered in wool blankets, an armor stand holding a suit of polished full plate armor, a footlocker, and a cold fireplace. Thick curtains tied off with leather cords hang above the entrance to a privy.

Two people are in here. The first is a grim, dark-haired woman wearing a red cloak adorend with crow feathers. The second is a burly, battle-scarred orc with an oversized jaw and dead white eyes. The woman scowls and casts a spell on herself, while the orc snarls and lunges at Rascal, biting the wolf! It leeches Rascal's life force, empowering itself and beginning to move supernaturally fast!

Bite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Meanwhile, the last wight on the battlements attacks Elka again but fails to hit.

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

10 damage and 1 negative level to Rascal. Everybody may act! Allie can take a move action to get next to Rascal and the orc. The other woman is 10 feet behind them. Those on the battlements can attempt a DC 20 Perception check to hear the combat inside the building. 60 feet of movement will bring you down the stairs and into that chamber.


Female NG Changeling (Annis-born / Molthunian) Slayer 8 | HP: 63/68 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +13, CMD: 26 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +12, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Elká snarls and spits at the wight. Perhaps this would've hurt its dignity in life. "Sure, fine! I'll finish the soul sucker myself!"

Full-round action: attack (power attack)
Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Damage 1: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Damage 2: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21


Elka rips apart the wight, leaving the way inside the building free. Those outside can hear the distant yelps of Rascal from within.

First attack drops the wight so Elka can move if she wants to.


Female Dhampir Inquisitor 8 | HP 20/43 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +12 | Init +9 | Perception +18, low-light vision, darkvision | Spells 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 3/3 | Judgements: 2/3 | Bane: 4/8 | Twin Save Reroll: 1/1

The only foes that she can see having been defeated, Gabbi invokes Judgement and races through the portcullis and towards to the stairs to join her sister.

swift action for Judgement: Justice, Destruction and then a double move to get as far as she can.


Female Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 8 I HP 68/68 I AC 21 [T 13 FF 19] I Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +6(7) I Init +2 I Percep +1 I Conditions:

Ellie grabs the knight, adding her strength to Ulrich's in order to try and rescue the man.

Str: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Female NG Changeling (Annis-born / Molthunian) Slayer 8 | HP: 63/68 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +13, CMD: 26 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +12, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

The changeling spits at the wight's remains before running off to Rascal's aid. If Rascal is yelping, something is amiss.

Move action: move


Male Human Necromancer 8 | HP 44/44 (2NL) (17 Temp)| AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | Ft +5* Rf +4 Wi +10 | Init +4 | Perc +9 l CMD 13 l Control 7/7 l Bolster 8/8 (+2) l Lifesense 8/8 l Current Effects:

Ulrich and Kamosh try to lift the knight back onto solid ground with Ellie's help.

Str: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Str: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4


Rascal: 57/63, 1 neg level. +10, d8+6+trip. |HP: 18/54| AC: 22 (19 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: 8(10), CMD: 24(26) | F:+7, R:+11, W:+7 | Init: +2 | Blf +10, Dip +15, Itm +10, Perc: +1, Spcft +9, | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 6/7, 2nd: 7/7, 3rd: 5/5 | Stun Fist 0/1, Kin Bond 1/1 | Active conditions: Life Spirit, Channel 4/5 (4d6), Curse of Suffering |

"Leave my wolf alone!" Allie commands, racing in and aiming a punch at the creature's throat.

Stunning Fist: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 2 = 26 DC15 fort negates. Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Rascal bites hard at the creature's leg, attempting to upend it.

Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Trip: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Working together Ellie and Ulrich haul the hanging knight back onto the battlements. He coughs hoarsely and gasps for breath as they loosen the noose around his neck.

As Elka and Gabby both move towards the sounds of battle, within the structure, Allie rushes to Rascal's aid. She punches the pallid orc, but fails to stun him. Rascal's teeth rip at his legs, but he maintains his balance.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

The cloaked woman invokes a prayer to Urgathoa, and the orc-thing laughs as he glares down at Allie. "A more scrumptious meal!" he bellows before tearing at her with teeth and claws.

Bite, Claw, Claw, Claw; Haste, Prayer, Grudge: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 291d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 311d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 191d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32
Damage; Prayer, Grudge: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 81d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

36 total damage to Allie. She and rascal must make a DC 17 Will save or be affected by prayer (-1 on attacks, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks). Everybody is up!

A double move from everybody will get them to the entrance of the room where the fight is happening.


Female Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 8 I HP 68/68 I AC 21 [T 13 FF 19] I Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +6(7) I Init +2 I Percep +1 I Conditions:

Leaving the knight to catch his breath, Ellie runs full-tilt towards the sounds of the next fight.

Double move


Female Dhampir Inquisitor 8 | HP 20/43 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +12 | Init +9 | Perception +18, low-light vision, darkvision | Spells 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 3/3 | Judgements: 2/3 | Bane: 4/8 | Twin Save Reroll: 1/1

Sensing that something very wrong is happening, Gabriella hastens her steps.

Move. Move


Female NG Changeling (Annis-born / Molthunian) Slayer 8 | HP: 63/68 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +13, CMD: 26 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +12, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

There's no save vs Prayer :o

Elká runs as fast as she can to the sounds of trouble. Her heart is beating like crazy as her mind tries to stave off thoughts of what could possibly be going wrong.

Double move


No save? Wow, you're right. I have been doing that wrong for a while now.


Rascal: 57/63, 1 neg level. +10, d8+6+trip. |HP: 18/54| AC: 22 (19 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: 8(10), CMD: 24(26) | F:+7, R:+11, W:+7 | Init: +2 | Blf +10, Dip +15, Itm +10, Perc: +1, Spcft +9, | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 6/7, 2nd: 7/7, 3rd: 5/5 | Stun Fist 0/1, Kin Bond 1/1 | Active conditions: Life Spirit, Channel 4/5 (4d6), Curse of Suffering |

Alessandra takes a step back and lays a hand briefly on Rascal, imbuing her friend with divine power.

Divine Favor on Rascale.

Rascal goes for the creatures leg once again, biting hard but unable to trip the sturdy orc.

Bite: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 3 = 32 Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10 Trip: 1d20 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 3 = 22


I'll assume Ulrich double moves to keep up with everybody.

As everybody converges on the room within the gatehouse, Allie bolsters Rascal, who bites the orc's leg again. The cloaked woman move up behind him and channels crackling negative energy to completely heal his wounds. The orc snarls and assaults Rascal again, tearing into the wolf!

Inflict Critical Wounds: 4d8 + 9 ⇒ (6, 7, 6, 6) + 9 = 34
Bites, Claws, Haste, Prayer, Grudge: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 291d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 311d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 261d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 101d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 151d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

53 damage to Rascal, which leaves him disabled at 0 HP. Everybody may act! Elly and Elka may both 5-foot-step to get in melee range of the orc, or move 10 feet or more to get to the woman. That will provoke an AoO from the orc though.


Female NG Changeling (Annis-born / Molthunian) Slayer 8 | HP: 63/68 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +13, CMD: 26 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +12, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"Undo the magic on him, Ulrich! Don't leave us hanging!!!", the changeling yells at the wizard as she dives into the fray. What would it be like, to be buffed by powerful magics? To move faster, strike with the blessing of the Gods, and know no fear, but only murderous intent? At least you got the latter in you, Elká.

Swift action: Study Target on Orc
5ft step towards Orc

Full-round action: attack
Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Damage 1: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16
Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Damage 2: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16


Female Dhampir Inquisitor 8 | HP 20/43 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +12 | Init +9 | Perception +18, low-light vision, darkvision | Spells 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 3/3 | Judgements: 2/3 | Bane: 4/8 | Twin Save Reroll: 1/1

Any rolls to determine what type of being the cloaked woman is?


She is a human.


Female Dhampir Inquisitor 8 | HP 20/43 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +12 | Init +9 | Perception +18, low-light vision, darkvision | Spells 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 3/3 | Judgements: 2/3 | Bane: 4/8 | Twin Save Reroll: 1/1

Gabbi witnesses the use of negative energy and focuses her attacks on the woman wielding it.

swift action for Bane: human

Longbow Attack - PBS - Rapid: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 12 - 2 + 2 + 3 = 17 bane, judgement: justice
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 3 + 2 + (5, 6) = 19 judgement: destruction, bane

Longbow Attack - PBS - Rapid: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 12 - 2 + 2 + 3 = 33 bane, judgement: justice
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 3 + 2 + (1, 3) = 16 judgement: destruction, bane

Longbow Attack - PBS - Rapid: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 2 + 2 + 3 = 19 bane, judgement: justice
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 3 + 2 + (6, 1) = 20 judgement: destruction, bane

She seems to have a little trouble sighting in on the woman on the other side of the large orc.


Rascal: 57/63, 1 neg level. +10, d8+6+trip. |HP: 18/54| AC: 22 (19 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: 8(10), CMD: 24(26) | F:+7, R:+11, W:+7 | Init: +2 | Blf +10, Dip +15, Itm +10, Perc: +1, Spcft +9, | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 6/7, 2nd: 7/7, 3rd: 5/5 | Stun Fist 0/1, Kin Bond 1/1 | Active conditions: Life Spirit, Channel 4/5 (4d6), Curse of Suffering |

Rascal withdraws with a pained yelp as Allie slaps her hand down to heal him.

Cure Mod: 3d8 + 7 ⇒ (7, 8, 5) + 7 = 27

Also, if the human channeled negative to cure, did she exclude Allie or do I get healing too? :D Ok, since your description used the word channel I was hoping! :)


She didn't channel, she cast inflict critical wounds.


Female Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 8 I HP 68/68 I AC 21 [T 13 FF 19] I Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +6(7) I Init +2 I Percep +1 I Conditions:

Ellie moves forward, disregarding the orc's attack on her as she moves. Swinging her flail, she does her best to knock both foes to the floor.

Toppling Pileup feat

Trip v Orc: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 37
(BAB, Str, Enhancement bonus, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Greater Trip, Maneuver Training)

Trip v woman: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 28
(BAB, Str, Enhancement bonus, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Greater Trip, Maneuver Training)

As she knocks them to the floor, she smacks them both with her flail.

AoO v Orc,+1 Holy Heavy Flail: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 = 16
(BAB, Str, Enhancement, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Power Attack)

Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + (1, 2) = 33
(Str, Power Attack, Enhancement, Weapon Mastery, Weapon Specialisation, Holy)

AoO v woman, +1 Holy Heavy Flail: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 = 24
(BAB, Str, Enhancement, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Power Attack)

Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + (1, 3) = 32
(Str, Power Attack, Enhancement, Weapon Mastery, Weapon Specialisation, Holy)

She remains vigilant in case either of them get up or the woman tries to cast a spell.

keeping 1 AoO in reserve to ensure she has to cast defensively


Male Human Necromancer 8 | HP 44/44 (2NL) (17 Temp)| AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | Ft +5* Rf +4 Wi +10 | Init +4 | Perc +9 l CMD 13 l Control 7/7 l Bolster 8/8 (+2) l Lifesense 8/8 l Current Effects:

Ulrich casts Dispel Magic on the Orc.

Dispel check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Nosoi Psychopomp Familiar 8 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 T 15 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +6* Wi +7 | Init +3 | Perc +11 l CMD 14 l Speak w/Dead 3/3 l Hide 1/1 l Sound 1/1 l Melody 14/14 l Current Effects:

Kamosh turns invisible and starts flapping towards Ulrich and the others


Elka scores one good hit on the orc, her claws tearing through his pallid flesh. Ulrich fails to dispel the magic bolstering the hulking orc. Allie heals Rascal and sends the wolf back out of the fight. Ellie fires a trio of arrows at the enemy cleric, but only one pierces her armor.

AoO: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

The orc's claw rips through Ellie's armor as she moves past him, drawing blood. The fighter retaliates, knocking both the orc and the priestess to the floor! The orc wards off her follow-up attack, but her flail cracks the woman's rib cage, badly wounding her.

Concentration: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21

The woman attempts to cast a spell defensively, but loses her concentration! She remains prone. The orc climbs back to his feet and lunges at Ellie, sinking his teeth into her neck and draining her life energy.

Bite: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

23 total damage to Ellie and 1 negative level to her. Ellie and Elka may take an AoO on the orc. Everybody may act!

Enemy Status:
Cleric -48, Orc -16


Female NG Changeling (Annis-born / Molthunian) Slayer 8 | HP: 63/68 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +13, CMD: 26 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +12, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

AoO: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
Nope, that's a 1.

A frenzied Elká relishes the sight of the necrotic witch taking a brutal beatdown. "Ha! Down into the earth you go! Splattered over stone!" Frenzied or not, she tries to reposition herself with a couple of small steps in order to get an advantageous angle on the orc.

Is it possible to flank the orc with Ellie? The to hit and sneak attack would be quite beneficial.
Full-round action: attack
Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Damage 1: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Damage 2: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17


Yes, Elka. You can flank with a 5 foot step.


Female Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 8 I HP 68/68 I AC 21 [T 13 FF 19] I Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +6(7) I Init +2 I Percep +1 I Conditions:

AoO v orc: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 4 = 28
(BAB, Str, Enhancement, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Power Attack, Prone)

Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + (6, 6) = 38
(Str, Power Attack, Enhancement, Weapon Mastery, Weapon Specialisation, Holy)

Ellie hits the orc as it stands back up, before focusing her attention on the spellcaster, doing her best to mash the woman into paste.

+1 Holy Heavy Flail: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 4 = 26
(BAB, Str, Enhancement, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Power Attack, Prone)

Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + (6, 4) = 38
(Str, Power Attack, Enhancement, Weapon Mastery, Weapon Specialisation, Holy)

+1 Holy Heavy Flail: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 4 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 4 - 5 = 21
(BAB, Str, Enhancement, Weapon Focus, Weapon Mastery, Power Attack, Prone, Iterative Attack)

Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + (1, 6) = 34
(Str, Power Attack, Enhancement, Weapon Mastery, Weapon Specialisation, Holy)


Ellie smashes the priestess's skull with her flail. The women's head cracks open like a grape, brains spilling out onto the floor.

The orc is still up.


Female NG Changeling (Annis-born / Molthunian) Slayer 8 | HP: 63/68 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +13, CMD: 26 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +12, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

2d6 SA for attack 1: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6
2d6 SA for attack 2: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8
Much wow. Such damage.

2,601 to 2,650 of 2,677 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Brainiac's Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.