[PFS]GM Dennis - #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge (low tier) (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

Maps & Handouts


351 to 400 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male CG Gnome Unchained Summoner 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Summon Monster 6/6 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Active conditions:

Planes dc25: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25WOOOO! Another rediculsly high DC made on the dot haha

Nigel's jaw drops when he sees the enemy. That... that is a really powerful demon guys! It's called a Xacarba and way out of the range of things I can make. I have read about them but certanly not something I would ever make. They like to throw spells back at the caster! Be careful!

Game terms- This is a Xacarba, a CR 15 Outsider with the chaotic, evil, and extraplanar subtypes. They are known for their ability to redirect spells aimed at them, unless the caster takes great care (casts defensively).

spellcraft dc 18: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15My streak has ended.

Does Nigel think that grease would be useful to help the golom escape the grapple? I am refering to the part that says "A creature wearing greased armor or clothing gains a +10 circumstance bonus on Escape Artist checks and combat maneuver checks made to escape a grapple, and to their CMD to avoid being grappled.". I am not sure if you can cast it on the golem itself to award that bonus. If that is a legal move, that is what I do this round.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Freeing the Golem frees the Serpent. Please do not :)

The Exchange

Male CG Gnome Unchained Summoner 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Summon Monster 6/6 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Active conditions:

Would it? I thought it would help him maintain control of the grapple? I may be wrong. Grapple has always been one of those rules that my home group needs to relook up every time it comes up. I am just grasping at straws until I just start throwing acid splashes haha. I cast shield on myself and try to help run the disks if you want since I won't have much combat value... though I am not going to be the best at standing up to his AoOs

The Exchange

Female CG Serpentine Eidolon 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | F: +2, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Seeing that we do not have the other disks yet, Christina panics and pulls out her bow. I hate you Nigel!!! She then tries firing once at the scary demon.

short bow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The fact that she hasn't used her bow in awhile is becoming clear as she drops the arrow before even firing.

Move action to draw her bow, standard action to attack once.

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

Tabris has a trick up his sleeve on top of better survivability than Nigel. Plus, if Nigel goes we lose Christina as well. Let's see how things progress.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

Corona is caught off guard and is slapped in the face before she can react. But the fountain's blessings protect her.

I assume I dispelled Heightened Awareness to get the +4 to initiative.
K Planes: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 2 = 11
The voice inside her head tries to speak, only for Corona to call QUIET!

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 2 = 29
"Do you remember the necklace we found? It was an Aegis of Recovery. If Tabris is willing to distract the beast, then he should wear it."

Corona realizes she will have to face the beast closely. "I will try to channel as we receive injury. Sarenrae help Giovanni!"

Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 4

With the blessings of her god, Corona heals her wounds as well as Giovanni and Tabris.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

@Nigel: The golem isn't trying to escape the grapple, it's the one performing the grapple, stopping the serpent from escaping.

@Corona: The HA wasn't enough to get your initiative above the creature's.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

AoO Tail slap vs. Giovanni: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Confirm?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 Fails to confirm, only because you took the Total Defense action.
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Grab: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (9) + 37 = 46

The xacarba lashes out at Giovanni as he moves past, slamming into him but once again failing to grab on. The dodge bonus from Total Defense applies to CMD as well, stacking with the fountain's magic to make your CMD 50 for this round, if I'm seeing things correctly. Just to be clear, though, it can still reach you where you are.

Nigel, Goode, and Dylph may act.

The Exchange

Male CG Gnome Unchained Summoner 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Summon Monster 6/6 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Active conditions:

Damn, worth a try.

Nigel, not seeing any other options, casts acid splash defensively.

cast defensively dc 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27I would of liked that 20 to hit... or for someone else to have it haha something tells me a 13 won't be enough against this fellow.
acid splash (touch): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
damage (acid): 1d3 ⇒ 3

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

I saw the 20 and almost passed out.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Nigel's aim is true, but just before the acid strikes the creature, the globule seems to be deflected away as glowing runes flash on the creature's scales. Creatures this size usually have the touch AC of a barn, but this one has something special going on.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

Dylph moves 15' south and fires a cold iron arrow at the beast...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 13

Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

THAT CREATURE WILL DESTROY US! I need 2 people to get the disks through the crack. Giovanni pleads as the bruises lighten with Corona's healing energy.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

The beast takes absolutely no notice of Dylph's arrow.

Goode may act.

Silver Crusade

Male Ratfolk Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner/Gun Tank)/3 | AC 20, Touch 14, FF 17 | HP 28/28 | Perception +10 | Init +5 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +3

Quaking in fear, Goode recognizes that in order for this to end, he's going to have to get through the creature to get the disks. Bracing himself for the assault that is sure to come, Goode runs towards the crack in the wall so as to intercept whatever disk Giovani has, but the weight of his armor slows him more than is helpful, and he curses himself as he is unable to get his legs to move faster.

Double Move. May the gods have mercy on my soul.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

AoO Tail slap vs. Goode: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Grab: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (2) + 37 = 39

The creature swipes at Goode, but the nimble ratfolk is able to dodge the thrashing tail.

-----

The xacarba continues to thrash, trying to escape the titan's grasp. Its tails lash out at three of the nearby Pathfinders as it does.

Tail slap vs. Corona: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Grab: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (17) + 37 = 54
Constrict: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11

Tail slap vs. Tabris: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Grab: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (12) + 37 = 49

Tail slap vs. Goode: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Grab: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (18) + 37 = 55
Constrict: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (6, 3) + 4 = 13

This time, the creature has more success, its tails wrapping firmly around Corona and Goode and squeezing.

-----

Initiative!

  • Xacarba
  • Dylph
  • Giovanni
  • Christina
  • Goode
  • Corona
  • Tabris
  • Nigel

    Whole party may act.

  • Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Power Attack Scythe on Xacarba: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
    Damage: 2d4 + 15 ⇒ (3, 1) + 15 = 19

    Tabris takes a mighty swing, hoping to find any purchase on the things scales. "Fine! I am coming, Giovanni!" Seeing the result, he drops the scythe and stomps towards the door, drawing the flail named a foe to the beast. "Free my allies, ancient one!" he commands the spirit within, unsure of the futility of the action.

    Attack and then drawing on the move.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Tabris' swing has no noticeable effect on the xacarba. His command to the spirit within brings no response, but does draw an opportunistic strike from the xacarba as he moves.

    AoO vs. Tabris: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
    Grab: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (8) + 37 = 45

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Fervor to cast converted Inflict Light Wounds: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    Hissing in pain at the heavy slam, black energy pulses from the fly symbol around his neck, easing the bruises from the blow.

    Definitely don't need Magic Weapon in this fight! I also just realized that Tabris is the best one to take Slitherbane since he's immune to the negative level it inflicts on non-lawful characters.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

    Seeing as all the creatures' tails appear occupied at the moment, Dylph will try to make a mad dash past it, into the other room...

    He'll run, if possible, or double move (60') if not...

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    Giovanni hugs the wall to get to the disks. He picks one up into his left hand.

    Move action to get there and another to pick it up?

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    @Giovanni: Correct.

    @Dylph: There's no difficult terrain, and the creatures are big enough for you to move freely through, so I guess there's no reason you couldn't run. Do you want me to move your pawn, or will you?

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

    GM: if you could move my pawn that'd be awesome as I'm posting from mobile right now...

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |
    Giovanni Stellaluce wrote:
    THAT CREATURE WILL DESTROY US! I"

    Oh no, it won't destroy ALL of you. It will enslave one of you and then infiltrate the Pathfinder Society. After killing everyone else at this site-

    "You're... not... helping..." Corona groans.

    Escape Artist with the Fountain's blessing: 1d20 + 1 + 30 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 30 = 49

    If she manages to escape, Corona will perform one last channel.
    Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 6

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Corona is unable to break free of the monster's hold. You don't feel like you came particularly close, either. Channeling doesn't provoke, so you can do that even while grappled, but attempting to escape used up your standard action. You have a move action left, if you'd like.

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    Oh, that's bad. I'm at 2 HP then. Not much I can do here. Good luck, team.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Ratfolk Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner/Gun Tank)/3 | AC 20, Touch 14, FF 17 | HP 28/28 | Perception +10 | Init +5 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +3

    The breath being crushed from him, and seeing how ineffective Corona's flailing was, Goode takes his pistol and shoots at the beast, knowing full well it could be his last shot since his arms were too occupied for reloading. Let me go you damned thing, let me go! he shouts futilely with what little breath he has remaining.

    Shot: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
    Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    The Exchange

    Male CG Gnome Unchained Summoner 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Summon Monster 6/6 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Active conditions:

    Nigel is disappointed that his last attackhad no effect. I can try to help you escape the grapple friends! Nigel casts grease on Goode's armor.

    I know it isn't going to be a huge help but it is an extra 10 bonus. My spells aren't really useful in this fight so it is something. Sorry I can't do more.

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    On the plus side if all of us are grappled, Giovanni has free reign to carry the discs around.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Only Goode and Corona are currently grappled. Dylph had a safe trip through because the remaining tail had already taken an AoO on Tabris.

    Once again, Goode's shot ricochets harmlessly off the creature's scales. Nigel tries to help Goode escape.

    The creature tries to squeeze the two creatures it holds, lashing out at Tabris with its third tail.

    Maintain grapple on Corona: 1d20 + 32 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 32 + 5 = 38
    Constrict (if grab successful): 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (5, 1) + 4 = 10

    Maintain grapple on Goode: 1d20 + 32 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 32 + 5 = 47
    Constrict (if grab successful): 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (6, 8) + 4 = 18

    Tail slap vs. Tabris: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
    Grab: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (17) + 32 = 49
    Constrict (if grab successful): 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12

    It's too distracted by the titan, though, losing its grip on both Corona and Goode (thanks to Nigel's grease). It also fails to strike Tabris, its tail slamming into the wall beside the big dhampir. What a well-timed set of terrible rolls.

    -----

    Initiative!

  • Xacarba
  • Dylph
  • Giovanni
  • Christina
  • Goode
  • Corona
  • Tabris
  • Nigel

    Whole party may act.

  • Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

    Giovanni, if you can grab the other disk and then run, I can lead interference for you...if the creature can has a free tail, he's likely to strike the first one through which would be me. If you can't carry both, I'll move and grab the other one and dash through next round...

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    Corona is glad to be alive. The tail coils releases her and she quickly double moves to avoid more attacks.

    Sorry, I'm at 2 HP. I gotta move out of attack range.

    "Nigel, can you cover Giovanni in grease as he approaches?"

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Slitherbane Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

    "Get clear! I will stand against it!" Tabris calls, moving further in after attacking to draw its tails toward him.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    AoO vs. Tabris: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
    Grab: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (3) + 32 = 35
    Constrict (if grab successful): 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 5) + 4 = 10

    Tabris moves forward, drawing the beast's attention from the withdrawing Corona. The massive tail slams into the dhampir, but once again the fountain's magic prevents it from gaining a hold.

    Dylph, Giovanni, Christina, Goode, and Nigel may act.

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    Time to put that tap dancing training to use. Giovanni darts through the grappling giants to make it to the other side of the room, disk in hand for Christina. Take it! Place it in the 3rd hole!

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    AoO vs. Giovanni: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
    Grab: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (8) + 32 = 40

    The beast slaps at Giovanni, battering the rogue as he darts through but unable to grab a hold on him. AoO 2 of 3 for this round.

    Christina, Goode, and Nigel may act.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

    I assume Giovanni didn't attempt to grab the last disk...

    Dylph will move and snatch the remaining disk...

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    I can only take one at a time, i'd guess. 30 lbs.

    The Exchange

    Male CG Gnome Unchained Summoner 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Summon Monster 6/6 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Active conditions:

    Nigel throws a handful of grease at Dylph before he attempts to move, maybe making it even harder for the enemy to grapple him!

    Using my second 1st level spell to cast grease on Dylph's armor.

    The Exchange

    Female CG Serpentine Eidolon 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | F: +2, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

    Christina does as she is told, taking the disk from Giovanni. She then slivers up the wall and puts it in the third hole.

    Sorry I never posted as her last round... I forgot I had her out in this combat!

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    It's a full-round action to place the disk, but there's no reason Christina couldn't have been up in position already and have Giovanni hand it up to her, especially since she didn't take a turn last time.

    Nigel greases Dylph as Christina places another disc.

    Goode may act.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Ratfolk Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner/Gun Tank)/3 | AC 20, Touch 14, FF 17 | HP 28/28 | Perception +10 | Init +5 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +3

    Seeing Dlyph run in to grab the last disk, Goode pauses for a moment to pick the right time for distracting the snake demon, and perhaps to take a moment and recover some of his breath through bruised ribs. When he catches Dylph moving, he runs in and makes himself loud and noticable as possible to the beast.

    Delay until just after the Xacabra goes, then total defence and move in to soak an AOO at AC 26

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    The beast lashes out at the Pathfinders in range, frustrated at its inability to get away.

    Tail slap vs. Tabris: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
    Grab: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (15) + 32 = 47

    Tail slap vs. Tabris: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
    Grab: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (11) + 32 = 43

    The creature lashes out at the only Pathfinder currently attacking it, battering the dhampir into unconsciousness. Tabris, unless I missed some healing I think this strike brought you to 17hp, meaning the second strike here would knock you unconscious at -7hp.

    Who has that aegis of recovery that was in this room? Corona suggested Tabris, but Tabris already has a neck-slot item.

    -----

    Initiative!

  • Xacarba
  • Dylph
  • Giovanni
  • Christina
  • Goode
  • Corona
  • Tabris unconscious.
  • Nigel

    Whole party may act.

  • Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    I meant to fervor for healing, is it too late to put that in? I think I missed the AoO result.

    Edit:
    ILW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    Okay, so it would actually make the difference. I'm fine if it's too late to count. Dylph, mission first, get the disc out, even if it means leaving Tabris behind.

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    I will channel next turn- oh hey, my turn is up!

    Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 1 Nice

    Corona uses the last of her holy energy to heal everyone. She pulls out her wand of Cure Light Wounds.

    "Gods, why must you punish me so?"

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    @Tabris, I'm fine with that. That would leave you at 0, yes?, meaning Corona would get you to 1hp.

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Unfortunately not, outside of 30ft. Tabris has some other options however.

    Stepping back, Tabris prays over his pendant, black energy bursting again.

    Converted ILW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 5ft step out of reach, hopefully.

    Finally able to breath easier, he calls out. "Dylph, bring the disc here, and steel your nerves for one last rush."

    Giovanni, you should get up against the wall, being the sole target sucks. ;)

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    Giovanni plasters himself against the wall. And sees a grappled creature, no mature how large. He flings a

    acid splash vs touch, grappled: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
    damage: 1d3 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + (3, 6) = 10

    5ft step to the wall, and casts acid splash at the creature.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

    A greased Dylph attempts to run past the creature and insert the last disk...

    Posting from mobile and can't move my I in at the moment...

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Giovanni, are you casting defensively? Also, grappled does not automatically provide sneak attack in Pathfinder, as it is a dex penalty rather than denying them their dex entirely as it did in 3.5 (I'm assuming that's what the 2d6 was). The creature can see you, so I don't think sneak attack applies.

    351 to 400 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS]GM Dennis - #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge (low tier) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.