Point Blank Shot: +1 attack on damage on ranged targets within 30 feet
Precise Shot: No penalty when firing into a melee
Weapon Finesse: To hit and damage bonus in attacks with finesse weapons use DEX as opposed to STR
Evasion: No damage if applicable saving throw is made
Rapid Shot: May fire twice when using a full round action; attacks are made at -2
Uncanny Dodge: cannot be caught flat-footed; does not lose Dex bonus to AC when attacked by invisible foes
Weapon Focus (Shortbow): +1 to attack rolls
Weapon Focus (Rapier): +1 to attack rolls
Reactionary: +2 to Initiative rolls
Orphaned: You grew up separated from your birth parents, and had to learn to watch out for yourself. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Survival checks, and Survival is always a class skill for you.
* = check penalty for armor/shield
** = some groups double armor/shield penalties for swimmers
Favored class points: Hit points +1; Skill points +0
Adjust weapon attack rolls and armor penalties as required for masterwork / magic equipment.
-- This half-orc chose +2 to dexterity (already included)
-- Darkvision (see 60 feet in pitch-dark)
-- Rock Climber: +1 on Acrobatics and Climb checks
-- Bestial: +2 on Perception checks
-- City Raised: proficient with whips/long swords; +2 Knowledge (Local)
• Sneak Attack +3d6
• Trapfinding: A rogue adds 1/2 her level on Perception
checks to locate traps and on Disable Device checks
(minimum +1). A rogue can use Disable Device to disarm
• Finesse Training (Ex): At 1st level, a rogue gains Weapon
Finesse as a bonus feat. In addition, starting at 3rd level,
she can select any one type of weapon that can be used with
Weapon Finesse (such as rapiers or daggers). Once this
choice is made, it cannot be changed. Whenever she makes
a successful melee attack with the selected weapon, she adds
her Dexterity modifier instead of her Strength modifier
to the damage roll. If any effect would prevent the rogue
from adding her Strength modifier to the damage roll, she
does not add her Dexterity modifier. The rogue can select a
second weapon at 11th level and a third at 19th level.
• Evasion (level 2) -- no damage on a successful reflex save
• Rogue talents -- gain one at every even-numbered level. At level 10 and above, advanced talents are available.
• Rogue's Edge (level 3) -- Skill Unlock (Stealth)
• Uncanny Dodge (level 4) -- cannot be caught flat-footed, keep dexterity bonus to AC if attacker is invisible
• Improved Uncanny Dodge (level 8) -- cannot be flanked
• Master strike (level 20) -- each sneak attack either kills, paralyzes, or puts into coma.
Dylph was a runt half-Orc that was abandoned on the streets of Absalom as a babe and raised in an orphanage. While streetwise, he grew up in the shadow of the Grand Lodge and always aspired to join it to better his life and give it a purpose...