[PFS]GM Dennis - #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge (low tier) (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

Maps & Handouts


101 to 150 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

accurate, i am downed. i was surprised to use Combat Expertise myself! feat tax for the feint. I'm at -7 and bleeding with CON 12. FINISH THE FIGHT, TEAM!

Sovereign Court

Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

Corona steps forward and directs the flaming sphere into the hydra again. It deals 3d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 2) = 12 fire damage (unless it makes a DC 17 Reflex Save for none.)

Yeah! Get closer to the fire! I wanna see it burn! Oh, and keep that guy alive, I guess.

"Sarenrae has put me here to save your life, Giovanni."

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

The snake manages to twist away from the approaching sphere of fire.

Silver Crusade

Male Ratfolk Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner/Gun Tank)/3 | AC 20, Touch 14, FF 17 | HP 28/28 | Perception +10 | Init +5 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +3

Cursing the weight of the armor he wears, Goode moves as fast as he can while remaining accurate and takes another shot at the beast, shouting at the beast in gibberish as he fires to startle it.

Fighting Defensively: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 - 4 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Move 15', attack fighting defensively with 3 acrobatics ranks for for +3 dodge , 1 grit point for Flash and Shock deed adding +4 circumstance bonus to AC

New AC until next turn: 27, FF: 21, Touch: 17

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

"Give me grace, my lady!" With that quick prayer, Tabris darts forward among the weaving heads. With a mighty swing he strikes at the thick chest!

Power Attack Scythe on Hydra: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Confirm on Hydra: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Scythe Damage: 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (2, 2) + 9 = 13
Crit Damage: 6d4 + 27 ⇒ (1, 4, 3, 2, 3, 2) + 27 = 42

Swift action cast grace to avoid the AoO, moving up and trying to finish this. EDIT: OH GODS OF ALL THE TIMES

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

TOUCHDOWN!

Silver Crusade

Male Ratfolk Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner/Gun Tank)/3 | AC 20, Touch 14, FF 17 | HP 28/28 | Perception +10 | Init +5 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +3

... well it HAD 5 heads... :-P

Sovereign Court

Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

I'll work on the burnination, then. Hopefully fire is good enough to keep it down.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Wow.

Goode moves up and fires, grazing one of the hydra's many necks. It swings its heads around to glare at the onrushing ratfolk, the drool starting to drip from its many maws at they squabble over which gets to eat him. The expression turns from ravenous to puzzled to blank as Tabris' scythe neatly severs all five heads in a single blow. It's dead (it had 10 hp before Tabris' blow). Killing the body kills the beast, and unlike the heads the body doesn't have regeneration, only fast healing.

-----

Ahead of you lies the immense stone ruins, the most conspicuous feature of which is currently the relentless crashing of metal on stone echoing from within. The structure, which looks as if it were once the bottom-most level of a much larger building, is constructed from enormous blocks of crumbling white granite and looks as if it were built to accommodate giants. A large hole has been smashed through the wall before you, providing entrance to the roofless chamber ahead.

Anything (besides wake up Giovanni) you want to do before entering?

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

Finishing with the hydra, Tabris gestures to Giovanni. "Goddess, spare this soul from your embrace." As the bleeding stops, he looks to the party. "I can heal him, but some have said my method is impure. Do you wish to offer righteous options?" From his belt, he produces a thin black wand.

Infernal Healing, naturally. :)

The Exchange

Male CG Gnome Unchained Summoner 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Summon Monster 6/6 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Active conditions:

If we want a more pure light, I have a wand also, but someone else will need to activate it. Nigel looks around to see if anyone wants it.

As a character, Nigel doesn't mind infernal healing on other people, but hates the feeling himself. Just wanted to give players another option if they don't like the spell.

Nigel is ready to go forward, he will not be calling Christina back.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni prefers not to die, regardless :) So there's not a lot of back and forth I don't mind a charge of the infernal healing wand.

Giovanni wakes to a cold chill and a brief need to do bad stuff. He shakes that off and stands up. He surveils the heap of dead hydra. Thank you, everyone. I didn't intend to go toe-to-toe with this thing but found myself caught in it's range too quickly. I must have been out for hours for you to have slain this beast.

Giovanni produces his own wand of healing and begins applying the healing.

UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Hmm. I can't make it work anymore. That's annoying. If anyone else can work this thing for me. I'd love to move on. Giovanni tries another wand in his posession.

UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Heightened Awareness, 10 minutes

Sovereign Court

Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

"...I do have a wand of Cure Light Wounds..." Corona steps back as Tabris uses the vile instrument.

You should use that more often. Just slay a few demons who aren't me, and sprinkle their blood everywhere.

Giovanni pulls out his own wand of Cure Light Wounds. She is glad to offer her help. "I am a fledgling follower of Sarenrae. She has gifted me with the ability to heal you using this wand."

CLW: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (7, 7) + 2 = 16

"I hope you are feeling better, now."

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Thanks, that works. i'll just tick those charge off my wand.

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

"We are ready. It is time to find Juliet." Tabris turns to the breached wall and peers inside.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Stepping inside, this room’s high walls are made of enormous blocks of crumbling, mossy granite, but its roof is entirely absent, leaving it open to the sky. Folding tables and makeshift scaffolds have been set up around the room, and the walls have been carefully cleaned and labeled, revealing a mosaic depicting sway-backed, one-eyed astronomers at the base of a tall tower.

What are those creatures in the mosaic? Knowledge (local):
DC 10:
Spoiler:
Those are cyclopes, a race of one-eyed giants whose advanced civilization ruled large swaths of Golarion thousands of years ago.

What was that tower? Knowledge (history or religion):
DC 20:
Spoiler:
The tower looks like it served as a combination of temple and observatory.

An opening leads to the east, below a high balcony topped with a huge ivory sphere. Doors leading north into the hill have been smashed open to reveal a wide hall. In the room here with you are seven archeologists, one of which matches the description your were given of Juliet Diaz. She looks up as you enter and says ”Oh, hello! I wasn’t expecting visitors way up here. Did you come up from Azlant Ridge?”

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

"Yes, Happ sends his regards. They have left the site."

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

kn local: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Interesting. Those are cyclopes, a race of one-eyed giants whose advanced civilization ruled large swaths of Golarion thousands of years ago. Giovanni reports.

kn religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Well you look to be in better shape than we expected. Did a monolith slam through here recently? Where are the other archaeologists? Giovanni asks cautiously.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Sovereign Court

Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 2 = 13
"An interesting tower. I wonder why it is so significant..."

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 = 21
"Hello Juliet. Happ hasn't heard from you for a while. We were sent to check up on you." How did they not notice the towering monolith smash through here? They seem rather upbeat.

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength
Giovanni Stellaluce wrote:
Interesting. Those are cyclopes, a race of one-eyed giants whose advanced civilization ruled large swaths of Golarion thousands of years ago. Giovanni reports.

"I have never seen such creatures. They look formidable." Tabris stares up at the tower above. "This was their temple and observatory, once. The walls are decorated in such a manner."

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

"Indeed it did. It passed through here two days ago and proceeded somewhere within. I wonder what it's up to now?" She shrugs. "No matter. We have more important research to do."

"The other archaeologists? What do you mean? They're right here." She points to the other archaeologists in the room with you. "Everyone present and accounted for, except for Arletta who came down with some sort of sickness. She's resting up in her tent right now, just through that archway over there." She points toward the area just beyond raised platform with the sphere.

Slight retcon. My box text for this room said there were seven archaeologists, including Juliet. Actually, there are 6, since Arletta is not in the room with you.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

What is the nature of her illness? We should see to her. This satchel is for you. It contains Aya's report. Giovanni hands over the materials.

Sovereign Court

Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

"Aya Allahe mentioned your monthly report was overdue. She wished for you to leave with us and meet her directly." Corona pauses. "But first, I will see what I can do about Arletta."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

Dylph frowns as something seems off here. "So y'all have been here the whole time and nothing has attacked you? And you haven't seen the monolith since? Did you find the source of the light?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

The incessant pounding noise from within continues as Juliet pauses to consider your questions.

------

Giovanni Stellaluce wrote:
What is the nature of her illness? We should see to her. This satchel is for you. It contains Aya's report. Giovanni hands over the materials.

"Oh, who knows. She's resting up in the tent; I'm sure she'll be fine. Thanks for bringing my satchel, though you're welcome to keep using the lens for now if you'd like--I don't need it just at the moment."

---

Cel Corona wrote:
"Aya Allahe mentioned your monthly report was overdue. She wished for you to leave with us and meet her directly." Corona pauses. "But first, I will see what I can do about Arletta."

"Oh, I couldn't possibly leave now. There's so much to do here!"

---

Dylph wrote:
Dylph frowns as something seems off here. "So y'all have been here the whole time and nothing has attacked you? And you haven't seen the monolith since? Did you find the source of the light?"

"No no, it's perfectly safe. That monolith did pass through a couple days ago, disappearing deeper into the temple. Who knows what it's up to now? I'm far too busy to investigate it. The light was coming from the sphere. It's still glowing now if you look carefully, though it's hard to see in the daytime."

Dylph:
You don't detect anything in particular.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni loosens up a bit, no evidence of strangeness presenting itself yet. If you don't mind, we'd like to talk to the rest of the crew as well. Make sure they're ok.

With Juliet's approval, Giovanni will collect the accounts of the other archaeologists to make sure things shake out.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
sweet.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

"Of course, of course. Feel free to look around, as well, just try not to disturb any of the work that's already been done."

Speaking with the rest of the crew in this room draws answers very similar to Juliet's. Anything in particular you want to ask them, or just verifying her answers?

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Verification mostly.

Things seem to be in order with Arletta being treated. We should get you back soon. Giovanni addresses Juliet.

The Exchange

Male CG Gnome Unchained Summoner 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Summon Monster 6/6 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Active conditions:

Nigel follows along with the group, knowing that he tends to not be the more social type. He listens in but is still too lost to piece anything together, but doesn't know enough of what to ask.

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

"The pounding is almost soothing." Tabris muses, looking up at the sphere above.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

Dylph shakes his head...while he can't discern anything being amiss, something seems off, especially with the monolith going deeper into the temple...

"I think we should follow the monolith..."

Sovereign Court

Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

"Let's check on Arletta first, and then find the monolith." She looks at the researchers. "They seem so... calm about it."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

Dylph fidgets as he replies back to Cel, whispering, "Too calm... that's why I wish to follow the monolith..."

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

"Their poise under threat is praiseworthy. If perhaps foolish." Tabris agrees.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni rattles the rapier in his scabbard for a second. We take the fight to IT, then. Let's go monolith hunting.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

That looks like three votes for following the monolith, so we'll go there first.

As you pass through the ruined doors toward the source of the pounding noise, you can see a large alcove containing a stone fountain beneath a carving of a cyclops breaking free of clutching tentacles. The fountain’s basin is full of clear water.

Moving down the hallway, you arrive at another huge door that has been beaten down. Within, an enormous iron figure persistently beats on a closed stone door. The figure has clearly seen better days, its form degraded and worn by time. It steadfastly ignores the arriving pathfinders, continuing its relentless assault on the stone door. At first examination it's clear that the monolith has made slow but steady progress over the last two days as fresh cracks are readily apparent on the door and chips of freshly broken stone lie by its feat. You can estimate that the door will only stand up to this assault for another hour or so.

But exactly how long until it breaks? Knowledge (engineering):
DC 15:
Spoiler:
You get a real good look at it, and you can tell how long the door has to the minute. This allows you to prepare for its collapse more effective.

The walls of this large, vaulted room are carved with stylized astronomical symbols. The south wall contains a pair of immense doors made of stone. Smaller doors on the east wall have been battered inward. The north wall contains four large panels, each eight feet above the ground with a central gap about seven inches wide and an inch deep. Above the four panels are blocky letters, and below them, mosaics featuring sway-backed cyclopes. The chamber’s floor displays a stylized depiction of Golarion and its moon traveling around the sun.

Understand Cyclops/Gol-Ghan or Linguistics check:
DC 20+ Linguistics (not needed if you speak Cyclops/Gol-Ghan):
Spoiler:
The inscription reads “The MOON set within the VOID reflects the SUN but does not obscure the STARS”

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Upon closer inspection, the mosaics below the panels reveal a sort of narrative. In the first mosaic, the large doors are ajar and three snake-like tails are slithering free. In the second, four cyclopes each place small stone discs into the panels. In the last mosaic, beams from the panels push back the serpentine tails.

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

"Have at it, friend." Tabris offers to Giovanni, stepping aside with an attempt at a grin.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

kn engineering: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

linguistics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Yes, well. AHEM Giovanni clears his throat. That's not exactly what I had in mind but we should probably do something about it? Giovanni removes his glasses, unable to decipher the Cypolean scripts.

Can anyone deactivate the automaton? I'm afraid we'll anger it if we interrupt it.

Sovereign Court

Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

As they begin the investigation, Corona prepares herself and casts Heightened Awareness as well as Investigative Mind.

Linguistics: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 10
Linguistics: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 23
"The MOON set within the VOID reflects the SUN but does not obscure the STARS."

"I see. That's what it says." She flinches. "That noise is very distracting. I wonder how the researchers handled it? Does anyone know how long that door will last?" She seems concerned.

I bet something tasty is inside!

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

"Not long." Tabris responds with a shrug. "This thing is far greater than a hydra. I am not fool enough to stand against it. Perhaps we will find something among these ruins to aid us in controlling it?"

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

So...on to somewhere else? Something you want to do in this room?

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

If it's not long for that door to come down, and we don't plan to stop it, we should keep ready for what lies beyond. Giovanni approaches the construct slowly with his rapier ready for when the wall comes down.

The Exchange

Male CG Gnome Unchained Summoner 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Summon Monster 6/6 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Active conditions:

I agree. Lets get ready for anything. That door looks like it could break any moment now.

Sovereign Court

Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

"If trouble will erupt soon, we should warn the archeologists to seek shelter." Corona takes a look. "They need to move Arletta somewhere safe if she is sick."

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

"I have no desire to stand and wait for an hour if there are things within this building that we might find to aid us against it."

Silver Crusade

Male Ratfolk Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner/Gun Tank)/3 | AC 20, Touch 14, FF 17 | HP 28/28 | Perception +10 | Init +5 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +3

I'd like to check on Arletta, see if there's anything I can do to help with what little time we have, Goode finally speaks up after a long spell of quiet where he has been meticulously grooming himself and cleaning his gear while everyone else was preoccupied. Most of my skills are in battlefield wounds and burns, but I've seen a couple diseases here and there, I might know something.

Heal Check (When Needed):

Heal: 10 + 7 = 17

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

I'm seeing two votes for staying, one for not staying, and two for checking on Arletta. Dylph, what say you?

Dark Archive

M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

Hearing Goode and Cel suggesting to check the remaining member of the expedition, Tabris marches back down the hall to open the door to the camp.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni is happy to leave the construct to its business and follow the others.

101 to 150 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS]GM Dennis - #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge (low tier) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.