[PFS]GM Dennis - #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge (low tier) (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

Maps & Handouts


251 to 300 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

**BZZT** "Botting for Goode!" **BZZT**

Goode reloads and fires at the creature.

Pistol, point-blank: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 = 27
Damage, point-blank: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


**BZZT** "Botting for Nigel!" **BZZT**

Nigel flings a splash of acid at the remaining creature.

acid splash (ranged touch attack), firing into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 4 = 3
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

The creature, badly wounded, once again lashes out at the two adjacent foes.

Bite vs. Tabris: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Please make a Fortitude save if this hits.

Bite vs. Giovanni: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Please make a Fortitude save if this hits.

-----

Initiative!

  • Dylph
  • Goode
  • Giovanni
  • Corona
  • Nigel
  • Green
  • Red
  • Tabris

    Whole party may act.

  • Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 1 = 16

    Ignoring the burn of the fangs, Tabris swings his scythe down on the remaining serpent again. His teeth clack hard on empty space as he snaps at it in rage.

    Power Attack Scythe on Green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
    Damage on Green: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 2) + 10 = 16
    Power Attack Bite on Green: 1d20 ⇒ 6
    Bite Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

    Edit: Whoops, miscalculated damage off the top of my head. Corrected now.

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    Giovanni groans from the bite. Gah! I'm not going to last long if I keep taking these shots. Let's finish this off!

    Giovanni flips his rapier from hand to hand and strikes with a rapier flourish.

    feint, move action: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
    rapier vs FF probably: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
    damage plus SA if it lands: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (4, 2) = 12

    well poop.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

    Dylph, wondering what it'll take to drop this thing, fires some more...

    Shortbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 23

    Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 9

    Shortbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 23

    Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 7

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Tabris destroys the creature with one mighty final blow with his scythe! Out of combat. Dylph, you can save your arrows.

    The most interesting thing in the room, now that you have time to examine it, is the intricately-carved heavy flail, its heavy ball etched with images of stylized eagles and sunbursts. It sits on a shelf besides an intricate but irreparably-damaged heavy steel shield sized for a large creature. Though the mosaics depict a cyclops wielding a similar flail in one hand, it looks like it would require two hands for a medium creature (functions as a medium heavy flail).

    What is that flail? Detect magic and Spellcraft:
    DC 23:
    Spoiler:
    This is a unique item, and you can detect that it is imbued with a fragment of a long-dead hero's spirit. It functions as a +1 axiomatic monstrous humanoid bane heavy flail. The weapon also has the ability to cast some spells of its own volition under certain circumstances. Combined with the mosaics, you can piece together that it can cast both liberating command and neutralize poison on its wielder while battling serpents.

    Understand Azlanti or Ghol-Gan:
    The flail's name is Slitherbane.

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    "Finish this off with FIRE!" Corona giggles before unleashing another fire bolt.

    Ranged Touch attack, Sickened, Target is in melee
    Fire Bolt: 1d20 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 2 - 4 = 16
    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 - 4 = 12
    Crit Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    "Yaaay, fire"

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    sorry forgot fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

    Giovanni sheathes his rapier, drawing deep breaths from battle. He dons his glasses and approaches the items. He draws a wand from his bag as he's perusing the weapon and shield.

    Slitherbane. Heh. This could have been useful just now. Would someone mind doing the honors with this healing wand here? I took a bit of a beating back there.

    At 4/21 HP and now a probably failed fort save.

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    "Corona" realizes the fight is mostly over just as she lines up the perfect shot. "Booo! Hmpf. I'm bored."

    At that point Corona spasms and is back to her calm demeanor. "Is everyone alright? Giovanni, you're bleeding profusely." She raises the symbol of Sarenrae and channels a couple of times.

    2 channels: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7
    Please indicate if you are still injured after this.

    She takes his wand and applies it immediately.

    CLW: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 6) + 2 = 11

    A couple of charges later, Corona returns Giovanni's wand. "Here you are. I can handle the immediate wounds, but I am not able to help with the poison."

    Spellcraft, Sickened, Guidance: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 9
    "I have no idea what this flail is. With a name like Slitherbane I can hazard a guess. We should hold onto it for now."

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Giovanni Con damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

    Please make another save.

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    "Contrary to lore, sucking out the poison will not help." Tabris rumbles, attempting to treat the wound and help Giovanni recover.

    Heal to Treat Poison, Target DC Equals Poison DC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

    Bleh.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    You all should decide where you want to go next, while Giovanni deals with the poison.

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Tabris will continue to aid Giovanni's saves, taking 10 for 18 on the Heal check if that is enough or rolling as needed.

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    fort save: 1d20 ⇒ 17+2 from Tabris

    Currently 15/15 with the CON damage.

    Giovanni nearly wretches from the poison. Thank you, Tabris and Corona. I think I'm almost past it. Those things were quite deadly.

    Giovanni tries to keep it together and wipes the corner of his mouth with his kerchief.

    Ready to clear the last room. Moved my character to the new spot. If anyone has a renewable source of Lesser Restoration, I'll take it :)

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    Corona follows Giovanni, keeping quiet.

    She reaches the door and searches it for secrets before opening it...
    Perception, Sickened, Heightened Awareness: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 2 + 2 = 24

    Guided Eyes (Su): Perception is always a class skill for you. In addition, whenever you make a skill check to see through a disguise or find something that is hidden or concealed, you gain a +4 sacred bonus on the check.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

    Dylph nods and follows Giovanni...

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    With Giovanni out of danger for the moment, Tabris turns his attention to the weapon.

    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

    Shrugging, he picks up the flail and stomps after Giovanni, glad for the wide hallways.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    17 is enough to clear the poison.

    Corona searches the last door thoroughly, finding no hidden mechanisms or other secrets. Pushing the heavy door open, she finds the room shrouded in a deep, impenetrable darkness.

    Why's it so dark? Knowledge (arcana):
    DC 22:
    Spoiler:
    This darkness is as the darkness spell.

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    kn arcana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

    Giovanni isn't sure what the nature of the darkness is. He reaches in his bag for this one solution he came upon a time ago. That looks rather murky in there. I can shine a powerful light in the room but at great expense. Does anyone have magics to combat the darkness?

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Tabris peers into the room curiously. Is it dark enough to thwart darkvision?

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    It is not.

    Darkvision:
    You see a disc, sitting on a shelf. The darkness seems to be radiating from it.

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    "There is another of the discs they sought." Moving into the room, he adds "I will fetch it."

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    Be careful, Tabris. Are there enemies about? Someone with the gift of darksight should go with him. Giovanni looks after the door but is not willing to go into the room quite yet.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Half-Orc Unchained Rogue / 5th | HP:36/36 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 | Init:+7 | Per: +11

    Dylph nods as he draws his bow. "I'll cover him..."

    The rogue eyes the room, ready to fire if a foe shows it's face...

    Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    Spellcraft, Sickened, Heightened Awareness: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 11 - 2 + 2 = 23
    "The magic in this room imitates the Darkness spell. I cannot see through, but anyone who has darkvision should be able to."

    "Ah, another disc? Excellent." Corona is ready to cast Detect Magic as soon as Tabris fetches it.

    Spellcraft, Sickened, Guidance: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 2 + 1 = 26

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    Corona, could you also please decipher the nature of the flail? It may come in handy.

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    "It seems beyond both of our knowledges. If no one else has use of it, I will carry it."

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    "Unfortunately I tried already. If we could wait until tomorrow I could attempt-" Corona halts as another loud clang reverberates through the site. "But in less than an hour we have more pressing matters, yes?"

    I got a 9 on my spellcraft check. so I won't be able to understand much from it until I can retry the next day.

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    sorry, missed that.

    You should carry it anyway, Tabris. More tools is good.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Is anyone else going into the room besides Tabris? Also, who is carrying the other disc that Arletta had?

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    I am not but looks like Dylph is/can.

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Tabris is okay with going alone if Dylph wants to cover him from the doorway.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    That's what I was assuming he meant. I do need to know who is carrying that other disc, though.

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    None of us claimed the disc but we can say Corona held onto it.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Got it, thanks.

    GM Screen:

    Tabris Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
    Tabris Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

    Tabris strides into the room, his eyes adjusting easily to the magical darkness.

    Tabris:
    You hear the sound of heavy footsteps approaching. Before you can react, you see the shadowy form of a burly cyclops straining against a massive serpentine creature. The serpent strikes at the cyclops’s face, blinding him! Please make a Fort save.
    Knowledge (religion) DC 15:
    Spoiler:
    This seems to be a haunt, though it is a particularly fast one, as you did not have time to react.

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
    Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

    "HAUNT!" Tabris roars, feeling the ill effects strike!

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    ACK! Corona, what do we do? Giovanni quickly unsheathes his rapier, not quite sure how to help.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Tabris:
    The darkness of the room closes in on you as your vision is cut off! You have been blinded, as per the spell blindness/deafness. Other than that, the haunt seems to have ended. You have the stone disc in your hands.

    Darkvision:
    Tabris seems to react to something within the room as he picked up the stone disc. The darkness definitely seems to be radiating from that disc (and might be suppressed if the disc were covered up, as a light spell would be).

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Doubling over, Tabris gingerly places the disc on the floor. "Goddess preserve me." he mutters, feeling for the shelves to lower himself to the floor. "Priestess! I am blinded by the spirits here." he calls out.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Ratfolk Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner/Gun Tank)/3 | AC 20, Touch 14, FF 17 | HP 28/28 | Perception +10 | Init +5 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +3

    You ok in there, Tabris? Goode asks trepadatiously, unwilling to now enter the room after shouts of "haunt," but concerned about how the dhampir reacted.

    Oh, guess not... Corona?

    Goode does have Darkvision as well

    The Exchange

    Male CG Gnome Unchained Summoner 4 | HP 38/38 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Summon Monster 6/6 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 | Active conditions:

    Spellcraft flail dc23: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 Wow high DC but I got it!

    Back when we were at the pool, Nigel takes a drink of the water after being assured that it is not harmful.

    Seeming to finally snap back into himself, Nigel quickly takes a look at the flail with the help of detect magic. Ahh this is an interesting weapon! It seems to carry the weight of law itself and hates monstrous humanoids. But there is something else... I think... I think there is a fragment of a long-dead hero's spirit in this weapon. I have never studied a weapon like this! You can visibly see color coming to the gnomes face, almost as if he looks younger. [b]I think that spirit will cast spells on it's own! If the user is fighting a serpent, the flail will use magic of it's own to both neutralize a poison or break them free of being held! Truly something strong indeed... though, I should keep it away from Christina. She may not like it very much.

    In game terms-"This is a unique item, and you can detect that it is imbued with a fragment of a long-dead hero's spirit. It functions as a +1 axiomatic monstrous humanoid bane heavy flail. The weapon also has the ability to cast some spells of its own volition under certain circumstances. Combined with the mosaics, you can piece together that it can cast both liberating command and neutralize poison on its wielder while battling serpents."

    Nigel stands by and waits for an answer to Goode's question.

    Nice to be back, sorry again guys!

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    Neutralize a poison! That would have been handy. Should someone guide him out? Giovanni looks around to those with the gift of Darksight.

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    "If someone can guide me inside, I will channel to keep the haunt at bay." If someone can get Corona within 30 feet of the haunt, she will channel, healing 1d6 ⇒ 2 hitpoints.

    "Someone should get that disc, quickly."

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    You don't see any ongoing manifestations of the haunt.

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    "Whatever happened to the haunt, it is gone for now. I detect no immediate malice." She keeps her vision fixed ahead.

    You know, if you'd let me out for a bit I could see for the both of us.

    "Tabris, did you see anything before it struck?"

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    "I saw a serpent. A massive serpent, bigger than a giant. It struck a cyclops in the eye, and we saw no more." Tabris answers, pulling his feet beneath him, crouching with his back against the shelving of the room. "Even with my sight, I would be no match for that beast."

    Sovereign Court

    Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

    With the flail Nigel identified, you might. What now? Back to the monolith? Are we in for a big fight with a snake or what? Giovanni gulps at the prospect of another fight in his frail condition.

    Sovereign Court

    Cleric: Channel 0/4, Fire Bolt 5/6, Spells -/1+1 | HP 3/22 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | Saves 5/3/8 | CMD 12 | Perception 9| Init 6| Female Samsaran | Cleric of Sarenrae 1/Wizard (Diviner) 3 | GM Reroll +1 | Wizard: Diviner's Fortune 7/7, Arcane Bond, Spells -/2/1+1 | Sickened |

    "We have fought several multi-headed, serpentine beasts on our way here. With Tabris's vision..." Corona ponders. "Perhaps these serpents are awaiting the return of their master. Someone should wear the mask, someone should wield the flail and someone should collect the other disc. Someone who can see it."

    I don't have remove blindness yet, sorry.

    "We have explored this entire site, yes? Everything except what's behind that door. Let us hope these discs are important."

    If we get into a battle while Heightened Awareness is in effect, I will dismiss it for a +4 Initiative bonus.

    Dark Archive

    M Dhampir Warpriest4 HP 7/31 AC:18/TC:12/FF:17 Perc +3 F +5 R +2 W +7 (+2 vs Disease/Mind-Affecting, -1 vs physical ability damage) CMB +9 CMD 21(51 vs Grapple) Spd 20ft Init +1 Fervor 1/5 Blessings: 3/5 Active Buffs: Bull's Strength

    Picking up his now medium sized scythe from the floor as well as the disc, Tabris stands slowly. "Then we should prepare for a battle." he replies in agreement, tucking the disc away in his pack. "Giovanni, you should be at full strength when the battle arrives. Have someone heal you with this." He produces a wand and holds it out for anyone to grab.

    Forgot Tabris had the wand of lesser restoration, my bad.

    251 to 300 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS]GM Dennis - #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge (low tier) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.