Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2

Game Master Michael Johnson 66

In Fairytale Earth circa The Year of Our Lord 1437, the Crusaders of the Catacombs and the Desert Jackals join forces as a larger party to confront Antichrist Nero in his dungeon below the Roman Catacombs and stop him from hastening the Apocalypse!


3,751 to 3,800 of 3,949 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>

M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:

"A river, as I recall."

Perhaps all those times riddling with grandmother will finally pay off.

Again, Sir Alphonse is quick to guess the correct answer, having a knack for riddles, it would seem!

The yellow crystal blazes with golden radiance as soon as he speaks the word river.

You're on a streak, Alphonse! One more for the hero point!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Area #3:

The eastbound tunnel splits after a short run, one branch curving northward, the other winding down and southward at a manageable slope. Heading first left to the northward curve, the party enters another great cavern littered with many bones and skulls. The ceiling is hung with stalactites, and to Lord Perpireen's revulsion, colonies of bats.

A shard of red crystal juts up from the cavern floor. Inscribed in the stone floor around the crystal, mostly concealed with skeletal remains, is another riddle. Once the bones are cleared away around the crystal, it can be read:

A man stands outside in the rain without hat or other covering, yet not a single hair on his head gets wet. Why is this?


HP: 59/172 (147)| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +20, Ref +13, Will +18|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)

"I would assume because the man is bald?"


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:
"I would assume because the man is bald?"

Veritas wins the hero point! Well done!

As soon as Sir Alphonse answers the riddle, the red crystal ignites with a scarlet radiance! From somewhere deeper within the dragon's lair echoes a rumbling as of tumblers being unlocked...


From deep below, a rumbling, reptilian voice echoes:

GRRRRR... HMMMM... Jemand ist gut in Rätseln...

German:
GRRRRR... HMMMM... Someone is good at riddles...


A heavy thudding and scraping echoes up from the depths, growing louder as if some great beast were drawing closer...

The party has 3 rounds to prepare before Grünerraver arrives...

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 13/Monk 1; 196/196 HP; Init +9; Perception +21; Low Light Vision; [28 AC][21 Touch][25 FF]; [Fort 18][Reflex 17][Will 13],[CMD:41, vs. grapple 43], 17/17 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 17/17 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

Johann hears it coming! He has just enough time to transform back human and quaff a protection from acid and a resist acid potion! CL 8 and 8


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 3rd HP:152|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+15|W:+11|CMD:25|CMB:+12|Init:+4 Per:+23(+28)|Dagger+16/+11/+6,Lgt Mace+15/+10/+5,Hvy Wrist Launchers+15/+10/+5,Cestus+15/+10/+5,Katana +16/+11/+6 Wakizashi +16/+11/+6

Irhin finds a place to hide amongst the ceiling in the dark with her magical rug.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

if she can take her time to enhance that she will


HP: 59/172 (147)| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +20, Ref +13, Will +18|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)

Alphonse goes around to everyone, laying hands on them. Each are wreathed in a halo of green energy.

Resist Acid 20 for everybody for...long enough. At least 20 minutes per person.

Then, he causes his blade to erupt in holy light, and it begins vibrating with a menacing screech.

Giving Foereaper Speed with Divine Bond.

Finally, he concentrates on his newest boon from God, and grows a pair of shining white wings, giving off a faint reassuring aura to everyone nearby. He smiles to his compatriots.

"This dragon will regret its actions, as will Wormwood after him. Do not worry, companions."

Greater Angelic Aspect. Host of benefits fr me, but relevant to the party: everyone within 20 feet of me gets a +4 Deflection bonus to AC and +4 Resistance bonus to saving throws against attacks by evil creatures, the benefits of magic circle Against Evil, and immunity to spells of 3rd level and below.

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 13/Monk 1; 196/196 HP; Init +9; Perception +21; Low Light Vision; [28 AC][21 Touch][25 FF]; [Fort 18][Reflex 17][Will 13],[CMD:41, vs. grapple 43], 17/17 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 17/17 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

is it better to stay on Alphonse for the buffs and get nailed by the dragon's breathe, or better to spread out? We would also get immunity to fear


Male Kitsune UnMnk 10 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 10/10 | HP 168/168 | AC 30 (t24/ff24) | CMD 39 (40 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +13, R +15, W +13 | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +10; Init +5 | Fire 120, Acid 72, Heroism

"Well done, Sir Alphonse!" the Fox congratulates the paladin with each riddle solved. "Clever, indeed!"

I'm inclined to stay close together. People will be more likely to save for half damage on the dragon breath with that +4 bonus on saves (although it will overlap with whatever bonus people have from cloaks of resistance already), and we have these acid protections going.


Grünerraver stomps angrily up the tunnel toward the intruders in his lair...

Who would dare!? Perhaps Nero? Or that damned Rumplestiltskin? Anyone else will serve as my dinner this evening!


A huge dragon with emerald green scales, a single sharp horn jutting up from its toothy snout, arrives in the tunnel outside the cave with the now-blazing scarlet crystal, and sniffs at the Mighty Ones, its large yellow eyes glowing like lanterns in the darkness!

Was!? Es ist McGibel und einige Sterbliche? Dummes Sprite! Als Sie das letzte Mal hier waren, wurden Sie eingeladen. Dieses Mal betrittst du dich und ich werde alles von dir und deinen dummen Freunden essen!

German:
What!? It is McGibel and some mortals? Foolish Sprite! Last time you were here, you were invited. This time, you are trespassing, and I will dine on you and your stupid friends this evening!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

INITIATIVES:

LORD PERPIREEN MCGIBEL 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
JOHANN THE BLACK FORESTER 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
LADY IHRIN ARDLEAN DRACUL 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
OGON FOX 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
MWIKALI AND KIKU 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
SIR ALPHONSE VERITAS 1d20 ⇒ 10
GRÜNERRAVER 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6


BATTLE AGAINST GRÜNERRAVER! ROUND 1! FIGHT!! EEEEEK!!

OGON FOX!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
LORD PERPIREEN!
JOHANN!
SIR ALPHONSE!
LADY IHRIN!
GRÜNERRAVER!

OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

SOME DRAGON SLAYING MUSIC Warning: Video not kid or work friendly!


Male Kitsune UnMnk 10 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 10/10 | HP 168/168 | AC 30 (t24/ff24) | CMD 39 (40 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +13, R +15, W +13 | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +10; Init +5 | Fire 120, Acid 72, Heroism

"Es wird kein Abendessen für Sie geben!" cries the Fox as he begins to move. He moves off to the left of Alphonse, but not putting more than twenty feet between them. Then he waits for Grünerraver to close the distance.

German:
"There will be no dinner for you!"

One normal move action. Holding a wind fan ready in one hand. Swift action to enter Jabbing Style.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

GRÜNERRAVER VS THE MIGHTY ONES


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

What does Mwikali do?


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Actually, if everyone is readying their action until Alphonse goes, go ahead Alphonse... Or even if not, because everyone goes before Grünerraver... But I assume that as a seasoned band of adventurers that have practiced teamwork from the beginning, you all could coordinate your actions to keep everyone within Alphonse's auras (10 foot radius)... Somebody go, please! LOL...


HP: 59/172 (147)| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +20, Ref +13, Will +18|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)

Alphonse snaps his new wings out, ascending slightly to meet Gruneraver.

"This is your end, dragon!" he shouts, and brings Foereaper down upon the great green menace.

Move: move up to 60 feet; Swift: Smite; Standard: attack.

Foereaper slash: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (15) + 23 = 38
Damage: 2d4 + 21 + 26 ⇒ (4, 1) + 21 + 26 = 52


Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:

Alphonse snaps his new wings out, ascending slightly to meet Gruneraver.

"This is your end, dragon!" he shouts, and brings Foereaper down upon the great green menace.

Move: move up to 60 feet; Swift: Smite; Standard: attack.

[dice=Foereaper slash]1d20+23
[dice=Damage]2d4+21+26

The dragon roars in pain and rage as Sir Alphonse buries the crackling Bright blade of Foereaper between emerald scales of Grünerraver's great forelimb! GGRRAAAAAAAGGHH!!!


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+18/W+11 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L14]

Lord P flies overhead.

"Grünerraver die grüne Wyrm von Säure, Dies muss nicht sein. Ich habe Euch beim letzten Mal gesagt, dass das Zeitalter der Wounder zu Ende geht. Und du hast mich abgelehnt, sagte ich und erzählte es. Das Zeitalter der Sterblichen und die Einen Götter sind hier. Stimmen Sie meinem Ligaangebot zu, kommen Sie mit mir in die Länder des Traums und der Legende. Werde ein Mythos und lebe für jeden oder werde hier beendet und vergessen. Diese neue Welt hat dich sterblich kommen Grünerraver kommen nieland mit mir und leben auf unsterblich"

German:

"Grünerraver the Green Wyrm of acid, This need not be. I told you last time, the age of wounders is coming to an end. And you refused me, I said and told. The age of mortals and The One Gods are here. Agree to my leagues offer, come with me to the lands of dream and legend. Become a myth and live for every or be ended here and forgot. This new world has made you mortal come Grünerraver come to neverland with me and live on immortal"

He seems almost pleading when he says this.

"Und es gibt noch mehr, wir haben ein Ei, wir haben eines der Kinder. Wir werden dich wieder vereinen und du kannst es mit dir durch die hellen Wege nehmen. Dort zu schlüpfen und sicher zu wachsen."

German:

"And there is more, we have an egg, we have one of thee Children. We will reunite thee and you can take it with you through the bright ways. There to hatch and grow safe."

His offer is genuine

Diplomacy 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)14th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+16|SR:20| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+18|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

Mwikali will cast iron skin on herself

Grand Lodge

Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 224/224 HP; Init +8; Perception +21; Low Light Vision; [AC 30][Touch 19][FF 28]; [Fort 19][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:43, vs grapple 45], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 17/17], [Hours of Major Aspect 17/17]

Johann stays next to Alphonse! He pounces on the dragon!

Claw Attack 1 & damage: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (11) + 21 = 322d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 9 + (3, 5) = 25
Free Grab attempt: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (5) + 26 = 31 4 damage Kraken style when grab is successful

I am getting confused in my various game versions and can't remember if I even have a chance to grapple something this big.


Johann Kaltgeboren- Dire Bear! wrote:

Johann stays next to Alphonse! He pounces on the dragon!

[dice=Claw Attack 1 & damage]d20+21; 2d6+9+2d6
[dice= Free Grab attempt]d20+26 4 damage Kraken style when grab is successful

I am getting confused in my various game versions and can't remember if I even have a chance to grapple something this big.

AC 36... a miss...

Johann's claw rakes against the iron-hard emerald scales, failing to find purchase...


LADY IHRIN! THEN GRÜNERRAVER! THEN ROUND 2! EEEEK!!


Johann Kaltgeboren- Dire Bear! wrote:

Johann stays next to Alphonse! He pounces on the dragon!

[dice=Claw Attack 1 & damage]d20+21; 2d6+9+2d6
[dice= Free Grab attempt]d20+26 4 damage Kraken style when grab is successful

I am getting confused in my various game versions and can't remember if I even have a chance to grapple something this big.

Grapple and I think Sunder are the only combat Maneuvers that don't care about size. Perpireen could grapple Godzilla if he optimized for it.


29 Diplomacy is pretty good, Lord P... But with your allies attacking, the dragon seems intent on mortal combat...

Snarling in reply to Lord Perpireen's impassioned entreaty:

Dankbares Sprite! Hast du schon vergessen, dass du mir dein wertloses Leben schuldest? Ist dein Gedächtnis so kurz? Als du das letzte Mal hier in meinem Versteck warst, hätte dich die Russische Hexe von Baba Yaga, die dich beim Würfeln erwischt hat, in einen Molch verwandelt, hätte ich es nicht verboten! Zahlen Sie mich so zurück? Bring diese Mörderischen Vagabunden in mein Versteck, um meinen Schatz auszurauben und mich zu töten, wenn ich mich weigere, durch deinen kleinen Feenreifen zu springen!?

German:
Ingrateful sprite! Have you already forgotten that you owe me your worthless life? Is your memory so short? Last time you were here in my lair, that Russian witch of Baba Yaga who caught you cheating at dice would have turnt you into a newt, had I not forbidden it! Is this how you repay me? Bringing these Murderous Vagabonds into my lair to rob my hoard and slay me if I refuse to jump through your little fairy hoop!?


ROUND 1, after Lady Ihrin:

Roaring in fury, the ancient green wyrm rears its great head back, opens wide its toothy maw, inhales sharply with a sound like a tornado in a tunnel, and then exhales a deadly, greenish-yellow cone-shaped cloud of highly caustic chlorine gas--the very same gas that slew hundreds in the streets of Paris during the infamous Draconic Holocaust on the Feast of Saint Valentine several moons ago! The sixty-foot-long cone envelops all six of the Mighty Ones!

Breath weapon, 60-ft cone, dealing 20d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 5, 4, 3, 1, 5, 3, 6, 5, 6, 4, 3, 5, 5, 4, 5, 2, 5, 6) = 86 acid damage, Reflex save DC 28 for half damage... Don't forget to apply your protection from acid and resist acid: The CL 8th protection provides 96 points of protection, the CL 7th provides 84 points, the CL 6th provides 72 points, and the CL 5th potions provide 60 points; the CL 8th and CL 7th resist potions provide acid resistance 20, while those of 6th and lower CL provide resist acid 10. Potion effects should be applied after rolling saving throws, of course.


BATTLE MAP OF END OF ROUND 1 AFTER GRÜNERRAVER BREATHES ACID ON THE PARTY

Grünerraver has to back up 15 ft into this position, leaving squares threatened by Johann, Alphonse, and Ogon Fox (and probably Ihrin, too, if she moved up there to strike on her turn), so those PCs can attempt attacks of opportunity...


Just outside the dragon's breath, by the grace of the African deities, Kiku is unharmed!

*Whew!* Thank Mother Africa!... Er, I mean, MISTRESS MWIKALI, NOOOO!!


HP: 59/172 (147)| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +20, Ref +13, Will +18|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)

Alphonse attempts to twirl his scythe around to catch the retreating beast.

"Your foul breath is nothing against the might of Heaven!"

Foereaper: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (17) + 23 = 40
Damage: 2d4 + 21 + 13 ⇒ (3, 1) + 21 + 13 = 38

Grand Lodge

Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 224/224 HP; Init +8; Perception +21; Low Light Vision; [AC 30][Touch 19][FF 28]; [Fort 19][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:43, vs grapple 45], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 17/17], [Hours of Major Aspect 17/17]

reflex: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

Knowing it is coming, Johann deftly dodges and only catches part of the blast. His protection from acid potion protects from the rest!

Takes 43 acid damage. Potion starts at 96 strength and goes down to 53 remaining. I believe that the protection has to wear off (higher level spell) before the resist acid (20) kicks in.

Grand Lodge

Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 224/224 HP; Init +8; Perception +21; Low Light Vision; [AC 30][Touch 19][FF 28]; [Fort 19][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:43, vs grapple 45], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 17/17], [Hours of Major Aspect 17/17]

Johann swipes after it with an attack of opportunity but the dragon's scales are too thick.

Claw Attack 1 & damage: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 272d6 + 15 + 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 15 + (5, 4) = 35
Free Grab attempt: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (4) + 26 = 30 4 damage Kraken style when grab is successful


Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:

Alphonse attempts to twirl his scythe around to catch the retreating beast.

"Your foul breath is nothing against the might of Heaven!"

[dice=Foereaper]1d20+23
[dice=Damage]2d4+21+13

As Grünerraver backs away, Sir Alphonse again drives the crackling, supernaturally swift crescent blade of Foereaper into the dragon's scaly hide, spilling more of its blood...

GGRRRAAAAHHH!!!


Johann Kaltgeboren- Dire Bear! wrote:

Johann swipes after it with an attack of opportunity but the dragon's scales are too thick.

[dice=Claw Attack 1 & damage]d20+18; 2d6+15+2d6
[dice= Free Grab attempt]d20+26 4 damage Kraken style when grab is successful

Belying its great size, the green wyrm deftly evades Johann's claw of opportunity...


BATTLE AGAINST GRÜNERRAVER! ROUND 2! FIGHT!! EEEEEK!!

OGON FOX!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
LORD PERPIREEN!
JOHANN!
SIR ALPHONSE!
LADY IHRIN!
GRÜNERRAVER!

OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 3rd HP:152|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+15|W:+11|CMD:25|CMB:+12|Init:+4 Per:+23(+28)|Dagger+16/+11/+6,Lgt Mace+15/+10/+5,Hvy Wrist Launchers+15/+10/+5,Cestus+15/+10/+5,Katana +16/+11/+6 Wakizashi +16/+11/+6

Ihrin will declare the dragon her enemy, using her challenge.

everybody gets a +1 to hit

Tiger Claw: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Holy: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Sneak Attack: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 4, 4, 2, 4) = 21

Tiger Claw: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Holy: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Sneak Attack: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 2, 5, 4, 6) = 26

Ice Fang: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
cold: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Holy: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Sneak Attack: 6d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 4, 1, 5, 5) = 22

Sneak attack success will make it Bewildered to reduce the AC for me to hit reduced by -6, and everyone else is -2

Successful first hit gets an extra +2 to damage via Challenge


Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:

Ihrin will declare the dragon her enemy, using her challenge.

everybody gets a +1 to hit

[dice=Tiger Claw]1d20+16
[dice=Damage]1d8+6
[dice=Fire]1d6
[dice=Holy]1d6
[dice=Sneak Attack]6d6

[dice=Tiger Claw]1d20+11
[dice=Damage]1d8+6
[dice=Fire]1d6
[dice=Holy]1d6
[dice=Sneak Attack]6d6

[dice=Ice Fang]1d20+16
[dice=Damage]1d6+3
[dice=cold]1d6
[dice=Holy]1d6
[dice=Sneak Attack]6d6

Sneak attack success will make it Bewildered to reduce the AC for me to hit reduced by -6, and everyone else is -2

Successful first hit gets an extra +2 to damage via Challenge

Like Johann's claws, Ihrin's blades are turned aside by the iron-hard emerald scales...


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+18/W+11 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L14]

"Ich DID NICHT CHEAT AT DICE! Ich versuchte, eine Wette zu gewinnen, damit Baba Yaga mit mir in die Traumländer kommen würde. Aber nein! genau wie Sie will sie hier bleiben und versuchen, die Flut zurückzudrängen. Ja, ich bin sehr voll davon, dass du mir geholfen hast, zu meiner wahren Form zurückzukehren. Aber ich führte sie nicht hierher, sie kamen, weil ihre Führer des Glaubens es ihnen auch sagten. Ich versuche Ihnen Grünerraver zu verzollen. Um Sie und Ihr ungeborenes Jungtier zu retten. Sie hatten das Ei, aber ich bat sie, es mir zu geben. Sie taten, also jetzt kann ich Sie zurückzahlen. Ich gebe es Ihnen, also hören Sie auf zu kämpfen."

German:

"I DID NOT CHEAT AT DICE! I was trying to win a bet so that Baba Yaga would come with me to the dreamlands. BUT NO! just like you she wants to stay here and try and push back the tide. Yes, I am great full that you helped me back to my true form. But I did not lead them here, they came because their leaders of faith told them too. I am trying to repay you Grünerraver. To save you and your unborn hatchling. They had the egg but I asked them to give it to me. They did, So now I can pay you back. I give it to you, so stop fighting."

"Please can we all stop fighting"

Grand Lodge

Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 224/224 HP; Init +8; Perception +21; Low Light Vision; [AC 30][Touch 19][FF 28]; [Fort 19][Reflex 16][Will 13],[CMD:43, vs grapple 45], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 17/17], [Hours of Major Aspect 17/17]

" Er ist jenseits aller Vernunft, Lord P."
(He's beyond reason.)

Johann sidles to the side, in order to start maneuvering to a flanking position. whether that is enough, or I need to do it more, will be up to you MJ, so please add +2 to these if it is enough.

Claw Attack 1 & damage: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (12) + 21 = 332d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) + 9 + (4, 6) = 25
Free Grab attempt: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (8) + 26 = 34 4 damage Kraken style when grab is successful

Claw Attack 2 & damage: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 262d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) + 9 + (6, 4) = 31
Free Grab attempt: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (12) + 26 = 38 4 damage Kraken style when grab is successful

Bite Attack & damage: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 312d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) + 9 + (5, 4) = 24

Those will all be misses, even if I am flanking. Anyone who can give some bonuses to-hit, it will be much appreciated.


Male Kitsune UnMnk 10 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 10/10 | HP 168/168 | AC 30 (t24/ff24) | CMD 39 (40 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +13, R +15, W +13 | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +10; Init +5 | Fire 120, Acid 72, Heroism

Reflex save DC 28: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 2 = 21
Full damage! Reducing my protection from acid from 120 to 34.

Round 2 Action
The Fox takes a flying kick at the dragon to ensure he is in a flanking position with Johann and follows it with three jabbing punches!

attack 1: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31+2=33
attack 2: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38+2=40
attack 3: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24+2=26
attack 4: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28+2=30

damage 2: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 (magic, cold iron, silver, bludgeoning)


Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:

"Ich DID NICHT CHEAT AT DICE! Ich versuchte, eine Wette zu gewinnen, damit Baba Yaga mit mir in die Traumländer kommen würde. Aber nein! genau wie Sie will sie hier bleiben und versuchen, die Flut zurückzudrängen. Ja, ich bin sehr voll davon, dass du mir geholfen hast, zu meiner wahren Form zurückzukehren. Aber ich führte sie nicht hierher, sie kamen, weil ihre Führer des Glaubens es ihnen auch sagten. Ich versuche Ihnen Grünerraver zu verzollen. Um Sie und Ihr ungeborenes Jungtier zu retten. Sie hatten das Ei, aber ich bat sie, es mir zu geben. Sie taten, also jetzt kann ich Sie zurückzahlen. Ich gebe es Ihnen, also hören Sie auf zu kämpfen."

** spoiler omitted **

"Please can we all stop fighting"

Grünerraver seems puzzled momentarily by Lord Perpireen's mention of an egg related to the green dragon. (Lord P might be a bit confused; easy to happen, as it is quite convoluted, but Grünerraver is actually grandfather, not father, of the beryllium dragon egg. He mated with white dragon Iskalddød right before the Hundred Years War (about 100 years ago now), producing Grossevapour, the world's first and so far only turquoise dragon, who more recently mated with copper dragon Kupferflügel, conceiving a clutch of 3 beryllium dragon eggs, 1 of which is now in the possession of the party. Hope this clears things up a bit.)

Then he seems to figure out what the sprite lord is talking about, and haughtily replies:

Ei? Worüber plappern Sie, Sprite? Du meinst das Ei meiner Hure bringt Grossvapour hervor? Ich schäme mich, dass ich jemals auf die grellen Verführungen dieses Albino-Freaks hereingefallen bin, der meinen Samen gestohlen hat, um diesen türkisfarbenen Gräuel hervorzubringen. Jetzt ist sie gegangen und hat sich von diesem Idioten Kupferflügel imprägnieren lassen, und so habe ich Bastard-Enkelkinder. Erzählst du mir das? Tu der Welt einen Gefallen und mache ein Omelett, bevor es schlüpft, soweit es mich interessiert!

German:
Egg? What are you babbling about, sprite? You mean the egg of my harlot spawn Grossvapour? I am shamed that I ever fell for the lurid seductions of that albino freak who stole my seed to spawn that turquoise abomination. Now, she has gone and gotten herself impregnated by that idiot Kupferflügel, and so I have bastard grandchildren. Is that what you are telling me? Do the world a favor and make an omelet befofe it hatches, for all I care!

I know that's a lot to say during combat, but as in comic books and anime, dialog during battle is half the fun, right?


Johann Kaltgeboren- Dire Bear! wrote:

" Er ist jenseits aller Vernunft, Lord P."

(He's beyond reason.)

Johann sidles to the side, in order to start maneuvering to a flanking position. whether that is enough, or I need to do it more, will be up to you MJ, so please add +2 to these if it is enough.

[dice=Claw Attack 1 & damage]d20+21; 2d6+9+2d6
[dice= Free Grab attempt]d20+26 4 damage Kraken style when grab is successful

[dice= Claw Attack 2 & damage]d20+21; 2d6+9+2d6
[dice= Free Grab attempt]d20+26 4 damage Kraken style when grab is successful

[dice=Bite Attack & damage]d20+21; 2d6+9+2d6

Those will all be misses, even if I am flanking. Anyone who can give some bonuses to-hit, it will be much appreciated.

Shuffling around toward flanking the great green dragon with Fox, Johann rakes and snaps at the beast, but its scaly hide is like the strongest chainmail!


The Ogon Fox wrote:

[dice=Reflex save DC 28]d20+12+2

Full damage! Reducing my protection from acid from 120 to 34.

Round 2 Action
The Fox takes a flying kick at the dragon to ensure he is in a flanking position with Johann and follows it with three jabbing punches!

[dice=attack 1]d20+20+2=33
[dice=attack 2]d20+20+2=40
[dice=attack 3]d20+15+2=26
[dice=attack 4]d20+10+2=30

[dice=damage 2]d10+9 (magic, cold iron, silver, bludgeoning)

Shifting a little to the side to help create a flank with his friend the Bear, Ogon Fox rapidly unleashes a sequence known in Wing Chun kung fu as a chain punch, but only the second punch has enough force to hurt this mighty dragon. It grunts in pain. OOF!!... Ich verstehe, Ihr Fuchs hat das Fünf-Tiere-Boxen in China studiert. Beeindruckend.

German:
Your Fox has studied the Five Animals Boxing of China, I see. Impressive.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

BATTLE MAP ROUND 2

Ihrin is hidden by the dragon's right wing in this photo. She can flank with Johann by making a diagonal 5-ft step. Fox needs about 10 (if he steals Ihrin's flanking spot) to 15 ft of movement to flank with Johann. The dragon, of course, is doing his best to avoid getting flanked...

Also, Kiku is back near Mwikali and Lord Perpireen, not next to Johann, as shown in the photo. My bad. Lol!


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 3rd HP:152|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+15|W:+11|CMD:25|CMB:+12|Init:+4 Per:+23(+28)|Dagger+16/+11/+6,Lgt Mace+15/+10/+5,Hvy Wrist Launchers+15/+10/+5,Cestus+15/+10/+5,Katana +16/+11/+6 Wakizashi +16/+11/+6

Actually that last one for me was a critical hit, but if it doesn't hit it doesn't hit


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 3rd HP:152|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+15|W:+11|CMD:25|CMB:+12|Init:+4 Per:+23(+28)|Dagger+16/+11/+6,Lgt Mace+15/+10/+5,Hvy Wrist Launchers+15/+10/+5,Cestus+15/+10/+5,Katana +16/+11/+6 Wakizashi +16/+11/+6

Also Ihrin was positioned to drop on the Dragon from her flying carpet. Keeping herself if she can between the creature's wings, adjusting to hide behind them for cover form the breath weapon.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:
Also Ihrin was positioned to drop on the Dragon from her flying carpet. Keeping herself if she can between the creature's wings, adjusting to hide behind them for cover form the breath weapon.

Ok, fair enough.

3,751 to 3,800 of 3,949 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.