Fort Inevitable

Game Master Daedeloth

Adventures around Fort Inevitable


51 to 100 of 3,229 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

I might add that its fortunate for the party...that checking grammar doesnt affect combat...(bug thumbs..small phone)


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

As Sanrael charges into their flank he yells out loudly attempting to distract HobGobs


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Cast Mage Armor hoping to stay alive.

Thought Idril was hanging out in the back. Those Hobgoblins sure are fast.


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin draws his dagger and strikes at the disgusting creature

dagger: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

dam: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

DM Darkvision wrote:


*Pnin, I have your bow attack at +4+1 to hit with dex and point blank shot. Where is second +1 coming from? If you struck on sneak attack, damage would be 1d6+1+1d6, no dex to damage at this point.

* I thought the calculation was 1d20+Dex+BAB+ Point Blank. So I think the BAB is the second +1. Is this not right?


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Curral, reeling, attacks with his long sword.
Ah, the idea of freedom hurts more than I thought it would

Longsword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3
Pnin wrote:
* I thought the calculation was 1d20+Dex+BAB+ Point Blank. So I think the BAB is the second +1. Is this not right?

Never mind, I made a mistake in my profile. Not that it matters with rolls like these . . .


Sanrael moves in behind the goblins in a flanking position. Kiryl swings his sword with all his considerable strength but cuts only air. Idril, standing in the back, right next to Curral and Pnin casts a protective spell upon herself. Curral and Pnin quickly draw melee weapons but can't get past the hobgoblin shields.

The hobgoblins strike at Curral, Idril and Pnin, but only manage a glancing blow to Pnin's side.

On Curral:
flail: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

On Idril:
flail: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

On Pnin:
flail: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
dam: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Party action.


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin stabs at the hobgoblin's shield some more and calls on Bastet for luck.

dagger: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Freezing Hands

Freeze: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Come on you fickle gods!

Kiryl hacks at the goblin on Curral:

GSPA: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 192d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 5) + 9 = 20


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Strike at nearest hobgoblin still up

Longsword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Swing your sword Sanrael!


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael charges shoulder first into nearest goblin from the flank/rear and swings and the next standing HobGob
1d20 + 32 ⇒ (11) + 32 = 432d6 + 8 ⇒ (2, 4) + 8 = 14


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

0ppps...bear with me....learning
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 52d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 1) + 8 = 12


(Sanrael would be +7 to hit (strength+4, BAB+1, flanking+2) so on your original roll of 11+7 would hit. Damage would be 2d6+6, no extra for flanking.)

Sanrael hacks into a hobgoblin knocking it unconscious.

Kyril chops a hobgoblin in two!

Curral slices into Idril’s hobgoblin and she finishes it off with a spell.
(Burning/freezing hands only does 1d4 at 1st level, no to hit roll required, but enemy does get a save, it is also a cone so need to be careful using in melee cause you can hit allies.Magic missile does 1d4+1 with no save.)

Pnin breathes a sigh of relief.

Three other hobgoblins remain asleep.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Thank you
Still trying to get the hang of this system


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin picks over the corpses for anything that might be useful.

I say we bind the other vermin and interrogate them for information.


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

He looks at Pnin-And how would we know the truth of their words? They would tell us anything we want to hear and the end would be no different.

Walking towards the still forms, Kiryl sets about CDGing the sleeping hobgoblins before taking stock of their belongings.

Justice is a cold mistress.-he mutters as he slides his greatsword into the sleeping foes.


Kyril searches the hobgoblin bodies finding: 6 sets of studded leather, 6 heavy wooden shields and 6 flails. They also have 40gp total.


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Curral, weaves unsteadily over to Kiryl. Kiryl, do you have any healing? I have one spell left. I can heal myself or save it for another Sleep spell. Oh, and I'll take one of those shields if you don't mind.


Kyril and the rest of the group can see that Idril is also suffering from some pretty severe wounds and that Pnin is wounded to a lesser extent.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael binds and tends to Idrils wounds...with whatevwr rudimentary knowledge he possesses


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

This is all the healing I have for today, but best I use it and save Curral's power for the sleep enchantment just in case. Without it we would have probably seen our adventures at a quick end.

CLW on Curral; powerful healing blessing: 3d4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1, 3) + 1 = 6
CLW on Idrils; powerful healing blessing: 3d4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3, 2) + 1 = 7

I'm sorry Pnin, but that's all I have for now. I'll do my best to be your shield until we can rest. Then Curral can help you, provided he hasn't saved us with another sleep spell.

Kiryl collects the coins and sets the unclaimed equipment in a place that is hard to see, covering it with some brush and camouflage, to be collected on the way back to Fort Inevitable.


Kiryl wrote:

This is all the healing I have for today, but best I use it and save Curral's power for the sleep enchantment just in case. Without it we would have probably seen our adventures at a quick end.

[dice=CLW on Curral; powerful healing blessing]3d4+1
[dice=CLW on Idrils; powerful healing blessing]3d4+1

I'm sorry Pnin, but that's all I have for now. I'll do my best to be your shield until we can rest. Then Curral can help you, provided he hasn't saved us with another sleep spell.

Kiryl collects the coins and sets the unclaimed equipment in a place that is hard to see, covering it with some brush and camouflage, to be collected on the way back to Fort Inevitable.

When you empower your CLW roll 1d8 + 1d4


Kyril hides the hobgoblin gear for later pickup. Curral took a shield. Is anyone taking anything else from the hobgoblin gear?

intelligence check or knowledge religion/dungeoneering DC10:
You recall the Paralictor talking of skeletons and zombies, bludgeoning weapons work better on skeletons than slashing/piercing weapons. A hobgoblin flail might come in handy.

The party continues forward down a faint trail through the woods until Pnin spots a green spire rising above the trees about a quarter mile ahead. The spire appears to be made of a glass like substance and seems to glow in the setting sun.

It is rapidly getting dark.

Push on to the spire? Set up camp for the night? Some other action?


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael votes to set up camp and heal up...


So anyone can make an Intelligence check, roll 1d20 and add or subtract your Int bonus to see the spoiler in my last post. If you have knowledge religion or dungeoneering you can also make a skill check to see the spoiler.


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

know religion: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
know dungeoneering: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
int: 1d20 ⇒ 17

You may want to take a flail, if you can use one. They work better on skelly's and zombies.


Curral wrote:

[dice=know religion]1d20 + 1

[dice=know dungeoneering]1d20 + 1
[dice=int]1d20

You may want to take a flail, if you can use one. They work better on skelly's and zombies.

Just on skeletons.


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril is impressed that someone (Curral) healed her.

Thank you Curral.

intell: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Idril grabs a flail.


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

I vote we cover our tracks and make camp for the night. And then, Curral could sing us a song of healing!

Pnin looks forward to a first night of sleep outside of a master's purview.


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Master's purrrrview? Pnin for the win!

healing re-roll Curral: 1d8 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + (3) + 1 = 9
healing re-roll Idril: 1d8 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + (3) + 1 = 11

Earlier:
What an ungreatful wench! I do the healing and she thanks the charismatic crooner for my troubles. Some guys have all the luck.

Kiryl looks disdainfully at the flails-The strength of my blade will be more than a match for any pile of bones we might encounter. Assuming I can connect that is....

Now:
Sanrael and Pnin have the right of it. Let's rest here with Curral using what magics he has left to heal. Tomorrow we can push on to the spire and deal with whatever undead are there. I'll take the mid-watch.

perception on watch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idrilperception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Cast Cure Light Wounds on Pnin This should make you feel better, Pnin.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


The group makes it through the night relatively unscathed but for a bit of a chill. Everyone awakes fully healed.

Curral spots a group of 7 skeletons as the sun rises, Everyone can take 2 rounds of action before they arrive. This is just enough time fro Kiryl and Sanrael to don their scale mail, if that's what they want to do.


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

First round, ready my armor and weapons. Second round, start singing to Inspire Courage.

The sun, it rises...and Kiryl his armor dons. The party readies...to fight some skeletons.

-gotta work on that one-

Inspire Courage (Su): A 1st level bard can use his performance to inspire courage in his allies (including himself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive the bard’s performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Basically, everyone gets +1 to hit/damage on combat rolls.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Dons his scale.....


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Kiryl armors up and waits for the last second before charging into the skeletons.

FALAYNA!

GSPA charge: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 82d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 1) + 9 = 14


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

This guy must be related to Ibram....


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael shrugs...and runs in to the fray off and just behind Kiryls shoulder


Sanrael should roll an attack if he is charging in with Kyril. 1d20+4+2
Damage roll would be 2d6+9


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Elemental blast of cold on a skeleton.
cold: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin uses the two rounds to stealth away from the party (behind cover?) in order to sneak attack.

stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Either way, once the skeletons are within range, Pnin draws, prays, and fires

shortbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 9

dam: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 + (2) = 7


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin wishes he had spent more time practicing archery instead of slaving away under Zoldor.


Pnin crashes through the underbrush trying to get into position flanking the skeletons. However, the noise of his feet cracking fallen branches draws the attention of one skeleton. Pnin fires an arrow put it goes wide of the attacking skeleton who swings clumsily at him with an old short sword.

skelly: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Kyril and Sanrael charge forward from the groups camp at the last second swinging their great swords in wide arcs trying to keep them off Idril and Curral.
Sanrael: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 17
dam: 2d6 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (3, 1) + 9 + 1 = 14
Sanrael draws inspiration from Curral's song and smashes one of the skeletons, bones go flying.

Two skeletons strike back at Kyril and one at Sanrael, managing to wound both with minor slashes.
On Kyril
skelly: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
dam: 1d6 ⇒ 2

skelly: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

On Sanrael
skelly: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
dam: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Two skeletons manage to get past Kyril and Sanrael to strike at Idril and Curral. Idril blasts one with an icy ray of cold but it fails to hurt the undead menace and the skeleton hacks into her with its sword. Curral bravely sings his song while a skeleton cuts deeply into his side.

On Curral
skelly: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
dam: 1d6 ⇒ 5

On Idril
skelly: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
dam: 1d6 ⇒ 4


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Curral keeps singing, Inspire Courage 1/10 and attacks with his sword.

To the earth with you, your unlife noone condones...smash, smash to you, destroy the vile bones.

continue with the +1/+1...

Longsword: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

-5 hp


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

-2/12HP

GSPA: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 142d6 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (4, 5) + 9 + 1 = 19


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

dagger: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

dam: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Made a mistake the other day, weapons recovered from hobgoblins were morningstars, so figure everyone but Kyril and Sanrael would use because everyone is proficient.

In the interest of moving forward, I will bot Idril and Sanrael.

Idril morningstar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Dam: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (6, 7) + 2 = 15

Sanrael GSPA: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12


Curral’s song amuses and inspires the group to smash and destroy!

Curral, Pnin, and Kyril make short work of skeletal opponents, breaking bones. Sanrael just misses. And Idril surprises everyone when her morningstar crashes into a skeletons skull knocking it off the body and sending it sailing high into a tree several hundred feet away!

The remaining skeletons continue a lackluster attack.
On Kyril
Skelly : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

On Sanrael
Skelly: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

-2/12HP

Kiryl does his best to end his portion of the battle:

GSPA: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 = 132d6 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (6, 2) + 9 + 1 = 18

51 to 100 of 3,229 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fort Inevitable All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.