Aesh's HC-Waterdeep: Dragon Heist [5e Adventurers League] - Fall Table

Game Master Tareth

Welcome to Waterdeep, the Crown of the North, where a wondrous tale of urban adventure is about to unfold.


1 to 50 of 1,797 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

It is a brisk day, as Summer makes way for the Fall and chill breeze sweeps off the deep water harbor and through the streets. You and the others made plans to meet up at the Yawning Portal Inn & Tavern, so here you find yourself standing before the place, known to cater to adventuring types. You reach for the door, a carriage passing behind you on the street, and feel the wooden handle in your hand before giving a tug.

The sounds of raucous laughter and the smell of spilt ale come wafting through the door. Durnan, the barkeep and owner, nods a greeting as he looks your way then moves to fill a patron's drink. Bonnie, the barmaid, comes passing by, Find yourself a seat, anywhere ya'd like!

On the stage at the far end of the common room, sits a bard playing a lute with only three strings. He is of middling skill, but no one seems to care...

The most obvious thing of note is the gaping hole in the center of the room, with a winch of sorts that descends into darkness below...

Personalities

Silver Crusade

Male Android Ace Pilot Ghost Operative 8: SP:0/56, HP:52/52, RP:8/8 EAC:23, KAC:24. Fort:5; Ref:10; Will:6; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, and sleep effects, Init:7, Perception:14, exceptional vision

Rakdon finds a seat in the Southern most area of the place, so that he can face North. He enjoys the bards lute playing as his mind wanders off and day dreams.


HP: 94 (94) | AC: 30; T: 16; FF: 26 | Init +3 | Fort: +8; Ref: +13; Will: +12 (+2 with Heroism) | Perception: +22 (+2 with Heroism; Darkvision 60') | SR Check: +12 Spells/Day: 7 (7) / 4 (7) / 6 (6) / 3 (4) / 2 (2) | Bardic Performance Rounds: 33 (33) |
Current Spell Effects:
Heroism, Heroe's Feast (+2 to save vs. poison and fear)

Kaine finds a spot with some rough-and-tumble looking types, but he scans the room in between losing copper-a-hand cards to his tablemates.

it's not so much that he cares about the money, it's more that he wants a place to look like he belongs as he looks around the room.


HP 23/23 | AC 13 | Dec +5 Ins +6 Int +5 Perc +4 Pers +5 SoH +4 Ste +4 | Saves: S -1, D +2, C 0, I +1, W +6, Ch +5 Adv charm, disease; Imm Sleep| Init +2 | PPerc 14; PIns 16; Pinv 11; DrkVis | Spd 30' | Insp: No | HD 4/4 | Spell DC 14 | Spell Att +6 | Status: Normal | Invoke Duplicity OFF

Unmei hesitated before entering the portal. Indoors was strange to her, most times, and so was the raucous company of men, drunk ones.

Perhaps it was the irresistible temptation that gave her pause? So many purses, so many subdued senses... She could make enough money to live a year on the street on a night like this...

Prepared, she had selected a typical disguise, a distinguished elven adventuring archer and a worshiper of Lathander no less! The perfect disguise to get in and out of trouble both...

Finally, a group of three big guys make the decision for her: "Hey girl, you gonna stand blocking the door all day o' what?" They were polite enough, so she left their coins where they were. The night was young after all.

Scanning the room, she gives a smile to her companions and sits with them: "I know, Lathander. I found a patch in a gutter. With a wash, it looks perfect, no?"


Female Half-Elf Bard 3 - HP: 18/18 | AC:13 | Init: +2 | Per: 13 | PB: +2

Stepping into the pub, Annette takes a deep breath letting the smell of pipe smoke, ale, and bodies fill her lungs while her eyes adjust to the dim interior light. Her slim figure accented by her own lute slung behind a shoulder deftly dodges the three goons making their way into the bar as they snarl something to an old woman. Ignoring the three, she continues her side-stepping, swirling journey from door to bar, finally coming to rest near Durnan who she greets with her own shy smile and nod while ordering a pint of the house ale.

Calloused fingers brush a wayward strand of dark hair from her pale face revealing dark green eyes that scan the room for any sign of those she was meant to meet tonight. Finally spotting them near the southern wall, she begins another winding journey across the crowded floor. Her mug thumps to the table without a drop spilled.
Taking swig, she slides into an open chair, cringing slightly when the mediocre bard misses a couple of notes.

"That bar and stretch to the A note is always a challenge." She says with a sad shake of her head to no one in particular. "One of these days Durnan will let me play this place and we'll hear what some real music sounds like."

"Greetings all. Looks like another busy night at the Portal." She says to those sitting at the table, her fingers casually tapping to the beat of the song.


HP 23/23 | AC 13 | Dec +5 Ins +6 Int +5 Perc +4 Pers +5 SoH +4 Ste +4 | Saves: S -1, D +2, C 0, I +1, W +6, Ch +5 Adv charm, disease; Imm Sleep| Init +2 | PPerc 14; PIns 16; Pinv 11; DrkVis | Spd 30' | Insp: No | HD 4/4 | Spell DC 14 | Spell Att +6 | Status: Normal | Invoke Duplicity OFF

"Greatings Annett. Well, in truth, even I could do better than that guy... He must be some distant cousin of Durnan." Unmei comments, unslinging her bow and letting it rest on the table. She looked younger than usual, thanks to the disguise.

With a smile and a rolling shoulder, she scans the room for young men and heavy purses.


| HP: 26/26 | AC 14 | Init: +3 | Saves: Str +1, Dex +3, Con +2, Int +0, Wis +1, Cha +5 | PP 11 PI 11 | Spell Slots 2/2 |Concentration: - | HD 3/3

A half elf wanders into the portal wearing an ill fitting guard uniform. He sees a few familiar faces and nods with a smile.

He stops by the bar for a cup of cheap wine before heading to the table.

"Rakdon, Ladies it is a pleasant evening. could one of you spot me a meal this evening? Why idea Gramm wanted us here?"

Silver Crusade

Male Android Ace Pilot Ghost Operative 8: SP:0/56, HP:52/52, RP:8/8 EAC:23, KAC:24. Fort:5; Ref:10; Will:6; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, and sleep effects, Init:7, Perception:14, exceptional vision

Rakdon looks over at Flinn I'm just about as broke as you are, looking for work to help change that, adventure's work keeping the cities safe. No idea why Gramm wanted us here.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Oy, Took! I noticed that you are listed as half-elf, but you are showing dwarf racial abilities on your sheet. Also, as a charlatan, be careful about impersonating a guard. You all might want to check the Code Legal to see the pretty steep punishments for various crimes. Impersonating an Official is flogging, imprisonment for a tenday, and 500 gp fine. ^_^

Between sets, Threestrings shyly waves to Annett, then searches for Bonnie to get a drink.


Female Half-Elf Bard 3 - HP: 18/18 | AC:13 | Init: +2 | Per: 13 | PB: +2

Annette looks around the room and back over to the rather hapless musician. As the others join the table, she offers a polite greeting. "I've no idea why he wanted us here." She says while swinging her lute around in order to tune it. Despite the noise, she leans in and quickly has the slightly battered, but well made instrument ringing with clear, crisp notes.

"But let's see what we can do about earning a little extra money for some grub."

She quickly rolls up the sleeves on her white shirt, adjusts her floppy brimmed hat back to reveal her eyes and higher, elven influenced cheeks. With a practiced motion she grabs a stool and carries it over to the other bard. Beaming a bright smile at the young musician, she points to her instrument. "Mind if I sit in for a set?" She says, but doesn't give him time to respond before sitting down and quickly jumping in.

Almost immediately the rest of the room leaves her mind and she becomes entranced with the music, her fingers floating and dancing across the strings in a graceful accompaniment to other bards basic rhythm.

Performance: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Elf Bard 3 - HP: 18/18 | AC:13 | Init: +2 | Per: 13 | PB: +2

Oops. Just saw you post Aeshuura.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Threestrings gestures to his now empty stool, The stage is yours my lady.

He flags down Bonnie and then stands at a nearby wall, watching the young bard weave her magic.

Annett's music entrances the bar, as the din of conversation fades. The room seems spellbound. Even Durnan stands quietly cleaning a mug with a rag, a look of reverie on his face.

The young bard's song finishes, and there is a silence for a good 3 or 4 seconds that feels like an eternity... then a roar from the patrons, applause aplenty!

Annett has drinks bought for her for the rest of the night!


| HP: 26/26 | AC 14 | Init: +3 | Saves: Str +1, Dex +3, Con +2, Int +0, Wis +1, Cha +5 | PP 11 PI 11 | Spell Slots 2/2 |Concentration: - | HD 3/3

I copied over a stat block from another character, and the forums ate most of the edits I had made. I'll get it updated again. might be tomorrow, sorry

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map
Took Flinn wrote:
I copied over a stat block from another character, and the forums ate most of the edits I had made. I'll get it updated again. might be tomorrow, sorry

No worries. We are still in beginning stages...


Female Half-Elf Bard 3 - HP: 18/18 | AC:13 | Init: +2 | Per: 13 | PB: +2

Annett's eyes open slowly as her hand drops from the instrument and the applause wash over her. Rarely had the music come so free, pure and ... with such intensity. The energy between her, the lute, and the crowd itself was thrilling and even a bit intoxicating.

With her heart still racing the young bard flourishes a graceful bow and blows a quick kiss to Threestrings before making her way back to the table. Slipping into her chair, she polishes off her original ale in a few quick gulps and signal Bonnie for a fresh round for all of her companions.

"Well..." She says, her eyes sparkling with enjoyment as she catches her breath. "That seemed to go better than expected. Now let's all enjoy another of the Portal's fine ales while we wait."


HP: 94 (94) | AC: 30; T: 16; FF: 26 | Init +3 | Fort: +8; Ref: +13; Will: +12 (+2 with Heroism) | Perception: +22 (+2 with Heroism; Darkvision 60') | SR Check: +12 Spells/Day: 7 (7) / 4 (7) / 6 (6) / 3 (4) / 2 (2) | Bardic Performance Rounds: 33 (33) |
Current Spell Effects:
Heroism, Heroe's Feast (+2 to save vs. poison and fear)

Kaine stands as the others gather, tosses down a hand which falls face up as a full house, and collects his winnings which basically amount to the sum he had bet while waiting and then scoops a mug from the bar and joins the others without a word.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

When the barkeep looks back, a silver crown sits where the full tankard once stood.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Durnan does a slight double-take and watches Kaine leave with an appreciative nod.


M Halforc Barbarian 4 (Berserker) AC 14 HP 35 /35 Rages per day: 2 / 2 Passive Perception +13 Saves: S +5, D +1, Co +5, I +0, W +1, Ch -1

A large half orc throws the door open and steps inside. The smell of sea salt and sweat can be smelled from three paces away.

He walks in and as he walks past the bar maid who is delivering drinks to a table. Dacknar just reaches out and grabs one of the drinks and takes a long drink from it. Then he looks at them like a challenge for them to say something. Eveyone at the table knows the reputation of the pirate Dunkar, so they just look away and let him grab another drink from the tray. The noise of the bar drops as eyes watch Dunkar walk over to a table in the back of the bar, pull his greatsword and lean the sword against the wall. Dunkar has a seat with his back to the wall. With him seated the noise level begins to return to normal.

Dunkar looking over who is in the tavern, he sees the female half-orc.
"Ahoy lass, 'tis nice t' see a pretty face in here."

gotta love the pirate background


HP 23/23 | AC 13 | Dec +5 Ins +6 Int +5 Perc +4 Pers +5 SoH +4 Ste +4 | Saves: S -1, D +2, C 0, I +1, W +6, Ch +5 Adv charm, disease; Imm Sleep| Init +2 | PPerc 14; PIns 16; Pinv 11; DrkVis | Spd 30' | Insp: No | HD 4/4 | Spell DC 14 | Spell Att +6 | Status: Normal | Invoke Duplicity OFF

Unmei gives a warm smile of welcome to everyone. When her companion plays, she listens. Lets herself be caught in the mood, vulnerable.

As the music ends, she gets up and embraces her warmly: "Girl, by the Lord of Dawn, you could summon the sun with this music! If I wasn’t so jaded, I would have cried myself to a prune. In truth! You have your career right there! No need to mess around with fate!"


Female Half-Elf Bard 3 - HP: 18/18 | AC:13 | Init: +2 | Per: 13 | PB: +2

"Oh! Thank you for your kindness" Annett says to Unmei, her face turning a bright red at the woman's praise as she returns the hug.

Her fingers unconsciously move across the neck of the lute as she sits back down. "Sometimes it's as if Corellon himself is there moving my hands across the strings. It's...a wonderful feeling...and I'm glad it brought you a moments peace and comfort."

When Bonnie places another mug in front of her she laughs at slides it over to Unmei. "Maybe you should have this one. I'll be in no state to speak with our mysterious benefactor if I have much more before getting a little food in my stomach." With the thought of food she catches the barmaid's attention and orders a simple meal of bread and savory stew.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Yagra laughs and tosses Dacknar a wink, Ahoy, yourself, big boy! You couldn't handle me on your best day!

Bonnie catches Annett out the corner of her eye and nods confirmation that she got the young bard's order. In only a few minutes, a steaming hot bowl with a hunk of bread is set before her. Thank you for a break from Threestrings, the barmaid says in an exasperated voice, flashing a grin, Even if it were only for a few minutes!


Female Half-Elf Bard 3 - HP: 18/18 | AC:13 | Init: +2 | Per: 13 | PB: +2

Accepting the stew with enthusiasm, Annett returns Bonnie's grin. "Anytime. Maybe I'll see if Durnan wants someone to spell Threestrings once in a while or play on his off days. Do you think he'd go for it?" She asks the barmaid while tearing pieces of bread and dipping them into the stew before popping each small chunk into her mouth.

She slides the bowl and bread a little toward Unmei, "Help yourself. There's no way I'll ever be able to finish the entire bowl." She says after taking another bite of stew soaked bread.


M Halforc Barbarian 4 (Berserker) AC 14 HP 35 /35 Rages per day: 2 / 2 Passive Perception +13 Saves: S +5, D +1, Co +5, I +0, W +1, Ch -1

Dacknar gives a hearty laugh, "Ye might be right, but it sure would be fun tryin'."

He raises his mug in a salute to Yagra, then takes a long drink with a smile on his face.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Bonnie shrugs, After that performance, I am sure you will be welcome anytime!

Yagra laughs, nods and takes a swig, Maybe someday... You got a bit o' work before you.


HP 23/23 | AC 13 | Dec +5 Ins +6 Int +5 Perc +4 Pers +5 SoH +4 Ste +4 | Saves: S -1, D +2, C 0, I +1, W +6, Ch +5 Adv charm, disease; Imm Sleep| Init +2 | PPerc 14; PIns 16; Pinv 11; DrkVis | Spd 30' | Insp: No | HD 4/4 | Spell DC 14 | Spell Att +6 | Status: Normal | Invoke Duplicity OFF

Unmei smiles and dives in the soup, though it takes but two spoonfuls to fill her up. She looks around the room, windering what the night had in store.


M Halforc Barbarian 4 (Berserker) AC 14 HP 35 /35 Rages per day: 2 / 2 Passive Perception +13 Saves: S +5, D +1, Co +5, I +0, W +1, Ch -1

For some reason I was thinking that we did not know each other, Then I re-read the intro. So we all know each other is that correct?


HP 23/23 | AC 13 | Dec +5 Ins +6 Int +5 Perc +4 Pers +5 SoH +4 Ste +4 | Saves: S -1, D +2, C 0, I +1, W +6, Ch +5 Adv charm, disease; Imm Sleep| Init +2 | PPerc 14; PIns 16; Pinv 11; DrkVis | Spd 30' | Insp: No | HD 4/4 | Spell DC 14 | Spell Att +6 | Status: Normal | Invoke Duplicity OFF

That was my guess.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Per the recruitment post, I had assumed that the idea that you were all informants or contacts of the watch (Blaqq Fox's character). Maybe you all know of each other, but it's up to you how much you know.


HP: 94 (94) | AC: 30; T: 16; FF: 26 | Init +3 | Fort: +8; Ref: +13; Will: +12 (+2 with Heroism) | Perception: +22 (+2 with Heroism; Darkvision 60') | SR Check: +12 Spells/Day: 7 (7) / 4 (7) / 6 (6) / 3 (4) / 2 (2) | Bardic Performance Rounds: 33 (33) |
Current Spell Effects:
Heroism, Heroe's Feast (+2 to save vs. poison and fear)

Since we're this far in, let's assume that we've at least had our initial meeting where we discussed working together, even if we haven't really seen each other in action.


HP 23/23 | AC 13 | Dec +5 Ins +6 Int +5 Perc +4 Pers +5 SoH +4 Ste +4 | Saves: S -1, D +2, C 0, I +1, W +6, Ch +5 Adv charm, disease; Imm Sleep| Init +2 | PPerc 14; PIns 16; Pinv 11; DrkVis | Spd 30' | Insp: No | HD 4/4 | Spell DC 14 | Spell Att +6 | Status: Normal | Invoke Duplicity OFF

I like that.


M Halforc Barbarian 4 (Berserker) AC 14 HP 35 /35 Rages per day: 2 / 2 Passive Perception +13 Saves: S +5, D +1, Co +5, I +0, W +1, Ch -1

Dacknar leans over to Unmei and whispers

"Unmei, I might 'ave a job fer ye 'n yer wee charges in a few months. 'tis jus' brin' some items in off th' dock 'n gettin' them into th' city fer lets say 10 percent. Ye interested?"

As he looks around for Foxx


LG Human Rogue 2 | HD 2/2 | Insp. 0/1 | Effects: None
Combat:
Shortsword +5 (1d6+3) | Shortbow +5 (1d6+0)[20/20 | Dagger +5 (1d4+3) | Sneak Attack 1d6

Gramm hurriedly rushes through the door of the tavern, narrowly avoiding crashing into the human barmaid.

"Sorry Bonnie. I'm running a bit late and wasn't watching where I was going." The barmaid gives him a knowing look as if to say "what else is new?" before continuing her rounds.

As he proceeds into the dining area Gramm takes care to greet some of the patrons and anyone watching notices him switching between common, elvish, dwarfish, and orcish--sprinkling in cultural greetings in the native tongues of his Waterdhavian neighbors. He's greeted fondly by some, cordially by most, and coldly by others. Some of the more sketchy types tap their shoulders as he passes by--a common gesture among thieves indicating a "back stabber". One particularly vocal patron shouts "Move it along, bus napper!".

Gramm ignores this and pulls a piece of parchment out of his blue uniform and reads over it. He then looks up, scans the room quizzically, and snaps his fingers as his eyes light up at the sight of the group already sitting together.

He quickly makes his way over, flashes an exited smile, and introduces himself.Greetings, everyone! I'm Gramm Luther, from the City Watch. And if that means anything to you I'm talking to the right people. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Gramm has barely had a chance to settle in before you all hear the sounds of gamblers yelling.

Then all the noise is eclipsed by a shout: “Ya pig! Like killin’ me mates, does ya?” Then a seven-foot-tall half-orc is hit by a wild, swinging punch from a male human whose shaved head is covered with eye-shaped tattoos. Four other humans stand behind him, ready to jump into the fray. The half-orc cracks her knuckles, roars, and leaps at the tattooed figure — but before you can see if blood is drawn, a crowd of spectators clusters around the brawl.

What would you all like to do? Watching to see how this plays out is a viable option as well. ;)


Female Half-Elf Bard 3 - HP: 18/18 | AC:13 | Init: +2 | Per: 13 | PB: +2

Sliding her chair to make room for one of Waterdeep's law keepers, Annett quickly gives the man a suspicious glance before quickly covering it with a bright, friendly smile. Ever since that one tiny misunderstanding involving the third son of a minor noble and a few missing papers from his fathers study, she couldn't shake this Gramm. His constant questions and nosing about in her business were getting to be downright irritating. Thus the reason she was at this meeting, hopefully one last favor and she'd be done with the Watch for a good long time.

"We passed the time easy enough with music, drink and food." Annett says waving at the already empty mugs scattered around the table. "Now that you're here, any idea what this is all about? The Warden of Waterdeep need some clever folks to keep an eye on the city treasury?" She adds with a light chuckle just as the commotion erupts across the room.

Seeing things are about to get out of hand she grabs her lute, a full mug, and steps back up onto the stage next to Threestrings to see if she can get a better view of what's happening.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


M Halforc Barbarian 4 (Berserker) AC 14 HP 35 /35 Rages per day: 2 / 2 Passive Perception +13 Saves: S +5, D +1, Co +5, I +0, W +1, Ch -1

So if I read this right, Yagra just stepped in and attacked the human. Well I guess you could call this a first date-orc style

Seeing the dust up in the bar with Yagra stepping in

"Oh good, a work out afore grub."
looking at the rest of his party
"Make sure me drink be thar when I get back. Don't worry Gramm I shall be right back."

Dacknar smiling stands up, rolls his shoulders and heads over to fight by the side of Yagra.


Female Half-Elf Bard 3 - HP: 18/18 | AC:13 | Init: +2 | Per: 13 | PB: +2

Seeing Draknar entering the fray at Yagra's side, Annett remembers an old Orcish war dance she heard back home in Everlund. Picking up her lute she dives into the opening base cords, that according to the old man who shared the tune with her, were meant to accent the steps in a common tribal fighting style. Giving Threestrings a quick wink she encourages him to pick up the rhythm with her as she quickens the pace and adds her own embellishments to the original simple progressions. With a bit of extra effort she sends the notes thundering from her instrument to overcome the shouted wagers and encouragements from the other onlookers.

Performance: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Bardic Inspiration (1d6) for Dacknar.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Not that you will need it, but Threestrings uses the help action to give you advantage. ;)


HP: 94 (94) | AC: 30; T: 16; FF: 26 | Init +3 | Fort: +8; Ref: +13; Will: +12 (+2 with Heroism) | Perception: +22 (+2 with Heroism; Darkvision 60') | SR Check: +12 Spells/Day: 7 (7) / 4 (7) / 6 (6) / 3 (4) / 2 (2) | Bardic Performance Rounds: 33 (33) |
Current Spell Effects:
Heroism, Heroe's Feast (+2 to save vs. poison and fear)

"Huh, a tussle." says Kaine, who then slides out of his seat and moves to join the fight.

Sliding up behind one of the Humans backing up the tattooed man, Kaine decides to try removing him before he jumps into the fray. He sneaks up behind him and says in a near whisper "Nice, fair fight, eh?"

My goal is to Batman him.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Intimidation or Stealth takedown?


HP 23/23 | AC 13 | Dec +5 Ins +6 Int +5 Perc +4 Pers +5 SoH +4 Ste +4 | Saves: S -1, D +2, C 0, I +1, W +6, Ch +5 Adv charm, disease; Imm Sleep| Init +2 | PPerc 14; PIns 16; Pinv 11; DrkVis | Spd 30' | Insp: No | HD 4/4 | Spell DC 14 | Spell Att +6 | Status: Normal | Invoke Duplicity OFF

"By His Mighty Golden Dawn! I must try to stop them!!" exclaims Unmei as she steps into the crowd, flailing weakly and with no apparent success.

Though she takes advantage of the commotion to make a few coins, very little really, just enough to pay for her meal and a nice glass of wine. Wine... She hadn't had wine in ages!

Listening to the music, she tries to follow its rhythm to make the crowd more predictable.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Let me know if I have advantage.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Giving most of them disadvantage to their Passive Perception. You are definitely getting away with some coin here and there and Ooo, that wine has some interesting notes!


LG Human Rogue 2 | HD 2/2 | Insp. 0/1 | Effects: None
Combat:
Shortsword +5 (1d6+3) | Shortbow +5 (1d6+0)[20/20 | Dagger +5 (1d4+3) | Sneak Attack 1d6

"Not exactly..." Gramm starts to answer Annett before the fight breaks out.

Ugh! Every other night in this place. Durnan's really gotta hire some muscle to keep his clientele in check.

He pinches the bridge of his nose--eyes closed, in annoyance--before marching over to the scuffle and produces his standard issue city watch horn. He blows a loud blaring warning signal to catch everyone's attention and follows with a verbal warning:"Anyone who doesn't want to spend the next 10 days in a cage, and pay a hefty fine for assault...I suggest you put down your fists, pick up your drinks, and get back to your personal brand of revelry."

Intimidation: 1d20 ⇒ 12


M Halforc Barbarian 4 (Berserker) AC 14 HP 35 /35 Rages per day: 2 / 2 Passive Perception +13 Saves: S +5, D +1, Co +5, I +0, W +1, Ch -1

"But Gramm, this it me personal brand o' revelry!"

Dacknar does stand down from the fight, unless someone takes a cheap shot.

Silver Crusade

Male Android Ace Pilot Ghost Operative 8: SP:0/56, HP:52/52, RP:8/8 EAC:23, KAC:24. Fort:5; Ref:10; Will:6; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, and sleep effects, Init:7, Perception:14, exceptional vision

Rakdon is just watching from the sidelines.


HP 23/23 | AC 13 | Dec +5 Ins +6 Int +5 Perc +4 Pers +5 SoH +4 Ste +4 | Saves: S -1, D +2, C 0, I +1, W +6, Ch +5 Adv charm, disease; Imm Sleep| Init +2 | PPerc 14; PIns 16; Pinv 11; DrkVis | Spd 30' | Insp: No | HD 4/4 | Spell DC 14 | Spell Att +6 | Status: Normal | Invoke Duplicity OFF

Unmei pipes up in support of Gramm: "Let His Dawn drive your deeds! Calm down for the Morning Sun's sake!"


HP: 94 (94) | AC: 30; T: 16; FF: 26 | Init +3 | Fort: +8; Ref: +13; Will: +12 (+2 with Heroism) | Perception: +22 (+2 with Heroism; Darkvision 60') | SR Check: +12 Spells/Day: 7 (7) / 4 (7) / 6 (6) / 3 (4) / 2 (2) | Bardic Performance Rounds: 33 (33) |
Current Spell Effects:
Heroism, Heroe's Feast (+2 to save vs. poison and fear)

I'll go with Stealth, since I'm better at it.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


| HP: 26/26 | AC 14 | Init: +3 | Saves: Str +1, Dex +3, Con +2, Int +0, Wis +1, Cha +5 | PP 11 PI 11 | Spell Slots 2/2 |Concentration: - | HD 3/3

Took will take the moment of distraction to slowly remove the guard badge he was wearing, No need to push Gramm more than is required.

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Gramm, you recognize the iconography of the tattoos on this street thug's head. It is common among some of the Xanathar's guildmembers. What the half-orc's connection is, you are not entirely sure. Your voice does not seem to carry over the din of the crowd...

Unmei, using the Help action? Gramm's advantage 1d20 ⇒ 13 It seems that the crowd is already up in a frenzy!

Kaine attempts to sneak up to one of the brigands, but he turns just in time to notice the Calishite moving into position...

Annett is upon stage with Threestrings, the two of them playing a lively tune!

Initiative
Dacknar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Kaine: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Annett: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Gramm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Rakdon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Took: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Unmei: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Ruffians: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Yagra: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

Region Map | Beach map

Initiative
Dacknar / Ruffians -> Gramm -> Annett -> Unmei -> Kaine / Rakdon / Took -> Yagra

Situation:
Yagra has the man with the eye tattoos on his bald head on his back and she is on a knee, pummeling him as he is trying to put up a fight!

Dacknar and the rest of the ruffians go at the same time, they look like thy are going in to lay the beatdown on Yagra.


M Halforc Barbarian 4 (Berserker) AC 14 HP 35 /35 Rages per day: 2 / 2 Passive Perception +13 Saves: S +5, D +1, Co +5, I +0, W +1, Ch -1

"Don't even think about it pink skin."
Growls Dacknar to the ruffians who are about to attack Yagra
Intimidation: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

If they back down I don't get into it, just watch the half orc's and Yagra's backs. If the ruffians do attack well then...

unarmed/non lethal attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage non lethal Unarmed strike 1+5 = 6

2nd unarmed/non lethal attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage non lethal Unarmed strike = 1

1 to 50 of 1,797 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Aesh's HC-Waterdeep: Dragon Heist [5e Adventurers League] - Fall Table All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.