The Silver Shields Return- Group White

Game Master TheNine

Need something investigated, explored, or delivered with minimal fuss and maximum protection? Hire the Silver Shields today!

Team White
Team White Map
Kobold drawing


901 to 950 of 968 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

I'm unsure which are the kobolds tbh.


The 6 colored figures with the bows on the left hand side not on the map yet, you all can place them where you think they would best fit


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

Cheers, GM. I've put down the kobolds.


Human Cleric (2); HP:6/18 AC:17/9/17 Fort:5 Ref:-1 Will:8 Current effects:

Was there more setup to be done?


I was just about to post about that actually, you all have the initiative the surprise, The kobolds are following your lead, so really its up to you folk

Round Surprise round! Fight!


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

Gudleifr emerges from the trees, longsword and shield in hand. He does not waste breath with a battle cry, as he will let steel speak for him!

Charge orc archer, PA vs FF: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 - 1 = 18

Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Cleric (2); HP:6/18 AC:17/9/17 Fort:5 Ref:-1 Will:8 Current effects:

As the battle begins, Doran calls on Abadar to guide his companions blows.

Cast bless. Not sure of everyone's locations but all allies within 50 ft get +1 to attacks and saves vs fear.


Male Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Saranrae 2, HP: 19/24, AC: 18*, FF: 17*, Touch: 13*, CMB +5, CMD 16, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +6, Fervor 1/4

Zardu charges in alongside Gudleifr and tries to strike the same foe knowing how resilient orcs can be.

Charge Vs Archer: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


M Wizard / 2 HP: 17 / 9, AC: 13/ 17 w/Mage Armor, FF: 11, Touch: 13, CMB 0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Wizard / 2

Zinar cast Magic Missle at an Orc.
Magic Missle: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Hunter 2 HP 18/18 Init +7, Perception +8, AC 18, Longbow +6, Longsword +3

Picking out a prime target, Kelisa keeps Untari close to her for now, targeting an Orc with an arrow, trying to help out Zardu and Gudleifr.

Arrow to the face?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Kobolds attack:
attack: 6d20 ⇒ (13, 5, 17, 17, 2, 12) = 66damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 5, 4) = 18

The orcs were clearly caught off guard, the arrows from the kobolds striking from the trees Zardu's blade loping off the head of the archer even as Gudleifr's blade opened its leather armor completely its guts spilling out in a pile of gore at the orcs feet.

A large female orc with shield and spear roared out in fury harsh orc words crying out alarm through the camp

A streak of magical energy burst forth from Zinar striking the orc with a bow in a gaggle of 3 orcs in the path or Zardu and Gudleifr Kelisa's arrow finishing him off.

Still with us Rav? The orcs with an upside down smily face are down

Party up Round 1


M Wizard / 2 HP: 17 / 9, AC: 13/ 17 w/Mage Armor, FF: 11, Touch: 13, CMB 0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Wizard / 2

Moving to get with in range.
Zinar quickly moving his fingers and speaking an arcane phrase. He begins another incantation and a bolt of force strikes at the female loud mouth orc.

Force Bolt: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3


Male Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Saranrae 2, HP: 19/24, AC: 18*, FF: 17*, Touch: 13*, CMB +5, CMD 16, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +6, Fervor 1/4

Zardu moves up to lock down more of the orcs in combat before they could harm anyone else. He slashes at one of the orcs as he approaches though his heart wasn't in the swing... if they broke and ran the fighting could end.

Scimitar Vs Blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

Gudleifr is weighed down somewhat by his armour but still makes it to the orc that Zardu has struck at, with a brutal blow to the head!

Charge yellow orc, PA, no flanking yet: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20

Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14


Hunter 2 HP 18/18 Init +7, Perception +8, AC 18, Longbow +6, Longsword +3

Taking her aim at another good target to take down quickly, Kelisa fires her arrow while keeping Untari close by, just incase someone slips close to her and the other ranged fighters.

Arrow to another face!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
if a hit: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Human Cleric (2); HP:6/18 AC:17/9/17 Fort:5 Ref:-1 Will:8 Current effects:

Assuming blue is still standing...

Doran moves up to assist Zardu with his target. He states to the orc in a strong and slightly off tone voice "COWER!".

Use law domain ability: As per the Command spell - Blue Orc has to make a DC 14 Will save or fall prone on his next action.


rolls!:
rolls: 10d20 ⇒ (2, 11, 4, 7, 10, 3, 7, 8, 11, 8) = 71will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
[dice=will save]

Paizo loves you folks, the average roll for the orcs attacks was a 7.1 the highest an 11

Gudleifr quick advance left the orc little time to do anything but turn and then fall to the ground as his blade cut deep into the orcs skull. It collapses twitching.

Zardu's blow was hesitant, whether from a sense of fair play, hope there morale was low, or just plain fate, his blade bounced up off a buckle to a strap over the orc's shoulder. It started to roar in his face displaying gorestained teeth when the magical command of Dorian overtook the creatures senses and it collapsed to the ground curling up as if seeking protection.

The burly female orc (red) screaming about the attack stopped and grunted when the missle struck her. She grinned wickedly and glared at the little gnome.

"Gonna eat your guts!"

She began taking a step torwards you zinar when an arrow clipped her skull.

Bellowing a warcry the scattered orcs charged forward torwards you all, though in their eagerness they missed

Kobolds to attack soon, call from work


Kobolds attack round 2:
attacks: 6d20 ⇒ (14, 3, 17, 7, 2, 13) = 56 damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9

The 2nd round aof arrows from the tree fire out from hiding, and altough 2 find their mark, the enraged orcs now sprouting wood and feather decorations dont appear to be that bothered by them.


M Wizard / 2 HP: 17 / 9, AC: 13/ 17 w/Mage Armor, FF: 11, Touch: 13, CMB 0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Wizard / 2

Taking a step back Zinar quickly speaks a few arcane words of a spell "ferno ta!" while holding his hands outstretched with his thumbs touching.

Burning hands: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5
Reflex DC 14


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

@All: Make sure you remember Doran's Bless bonuses!

Gudleifr drives his longsword hard, seeking injured orc and orc to injure.

PA with Bless vs most injured orc next to him: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9

Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11


Male Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Saranrae 2, HP: 19/24, AC: 18*, FF: 17*, Touch: 13*, CMB +5, CMD 16, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +6, Fervor 1/4

Seeing the orc off balance from his previous attack Zardu brings his blade down on the exact same spot... this time intentionally. He quickly repositions so he and Gudleifr could stand back to back.

Scimitar Vs Blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Confirmation Vs Blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 4) + 8 = 15


Hunter 2 HP 18/18 Init +7, Perception +8, AC 18, Longbow +6, Longsword +3

Taking better aim at the female orc, she draws and lets go another arrow.

Trying for that headshot tho: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Arrow to face: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Human Cleric (2); HP:6/18 AC:17/9/17 Fort:5 Ref:-1 Will:8 Current effects:

Seeing his companions holding fast, Doran waits to see of he needs to assist anyone in particular.

delay


M Wizard / 2 HP: 17 / 9, AC: 13/ 17 w/Mage Armor, FF: 11, Touch: 13, CMB 0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Wizard / 2

Just keep an eye on the gnome wizard, who is in melee with two orcs


Human Cleric (2); HP:6/18 AC:17/9/17 Fort:5 Ref:-1 Will:8 Current effects:

Are you? I didn't realise that... cancel the delay, move to be between Zinar and the orcs. I would also like to actually be placed on the map too.

Checking again, Doran notices that Zinar picked a fight with two orcs and moves to prevent their counterattack.

Totoal defense, ac 21 till next round.


Sorry Doran didnt realize I didnt have you down on the map my bad


Between the flames jetting from the gnomes fingers and the arrow from Kelisa clipping her skull the crazed orc female threatening to eat Zinar's insides crumples to the ground, She looks to be still breathing but she appears to be out of the fight for now.

The cut of your longsword is indeed a vicious stroke Gudleifr, though perhaps telegraphed too much, however the orc in dodging to the side to avoid your stroke he bumps into his companion who suddenly stumbles forward into Zaardu's blade pratically cleaving him in two.

The orc archers despite their forces seeming to fall quickly under the determined assault finally spot the kobolds in the tree line and two of them fire at those foes, while the other two Doran spotting you engaged and trying to protect the wizard draw their focus on you.

The orces step forward over their fallen still determined to end the two visually different though undeniably a simular threat in front of them.

orcs attack:
attack: 9d20 ⇒ (11, 2, 13, 11, 1, 20, 11, 20, 12) = 101
damagezardu: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
damageDoran: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

One of the kobolds in the northern tree line shrieks out as he was clipped by a heavy orcish arrow. The orcs pressing their attacks against you Gudleifr are blocked and just barely parried back, giving you a space to breath for a moment.

Zardu the two orcs in front of you attack almost simultaniously. The foe with the spear thrusts so clumsily that a simple parry causes the spear to fly from her hand. She blinked incredioulsy at being unarmed and that moments amusemet caused your attention to slip and dangrously so. The orc with the heavy brought it down hard and despite putting up your buckler up to try and deflect it the blow rains down heavily cutting you deeply
9 points of damage to Zardu,

Completely focused on the attacks of the orc in front of you Doran an arrow from one of the archers in back strikes you straight into your knee the pain and sudden lack of weight support almost drops you where you stand.

13 points of damage to Doran

Sorry folks they got two 20s that round.

Party up!


M Wizard / 2 HP: 17 / 9, AC: 13/ 17 w/Mage Armor, FF: 11, Touch: 13, CMB 0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Wizard / 2

Zinar launches a missile of force at the orc standing in front of Doran.
missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

Gudleifr parries and blocks with sword and shield, then strikes out at the orc before Zardu!

Longsword, PA with bless, vs green orc just south of Zardu: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 1 + 1 = 6

Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9


Hunter 2 HP 18/18 Init +7, Perception +8, AC 18, Longbow +6, Longsword +3

Im going after that green one still standing, and Untari will go to help with the one near Doran

Kelisa takes aim at another orc, this time one not near another, while sending Untari into help Doran, as there was one on top of him already, and she could hold on her own for now.

Bow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Bow damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8
Untari bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
bittin them legs: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Human Cleric (2); HP:6/18 AC:17/9/17 Fort:5 Ref:-1 Will:8 Current effects:

In a desperate act to avoid more damage, Doran uses his morningstar on the orc in front of him.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 1 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Saranrae 2, HP: 19/24, AC: 18*, FF: 17*, Touch: 13*, CMB +5, CMD 16, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +6, Fervor 1/4

Zardu channels divine energy to heal his wound before counter attacking.

Fervor on Self: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Power Attack Cold Iron Scimitar Vs Green: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 = 17Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7


Gudleifr please make me a DC 14 reflex save to keep a hold of your sword. damn 1's If you succeed you still have your sword in hand, fail and it flew 10 feet away.

Between the slamming of your arcane force and the hasty swipe of Doran's morningstar the vicious female orc threatening your team goes down in a heap. Kelisa's arrow catches one of the far achers in the chest and they crumple to the ground. Untari defintely ends the female orc ripping her throat out while his/her claws tore into her flesh.

Holy energy flared into your body providing vigor and healing you a bit your scimitar flashed just above the orcs shield into his shoulder and then neck. The orc fell at your feet.

dm rolls:
kobolds: 6d20 ⇒ (10, 17, 18, 5, 4, 4) = 58orcs: 6d20 ⇒ (9, 7, 13, 2, 1, 5) = 37

More arrows whistled from the treeline from your erstwhile kobold allies, while the orcs clearly beginning to get a bit demoralized swung wildly at the two warriors in front of them.

Party go


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

Reflex Save dv 14: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Whew!

Gudleifr is barely able to hang onto his sword though he does - driving it at the orc before him!

Longsword, PA with bless, vs red orc just south of Gudleifr: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 - 1 = 17

That's more like it!

Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10


Male Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Saranrae 2, HP: 19/24, AC: 18*, FF: 17*, Touch: 13*, CMB +5, CMD 16, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +6, Fervor 1/4

Zardu lashed out once more, striking at the same orc as Gudleifr.
Fervor on Self: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Power Attack Cold Iron Scimitar Vs Red Orc: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12
Confirmation Roll: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 1 = 10
Damage if a crit: 1d6 + 4 + 2 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 + 12 = 23


Human Cleric (2); HP:6/18 AC:17/9/17 Fort:5 Ref:-1 Will:8 Current effects:

Attempting to heal some of the damage they've taken, Doran moves towards the two warriors and calls on Abadar's aid.

Move 15 ft west. Channel energy, use selective channel to exclude the orcs caught in the burst.

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 6


M Wizard / 2 HP: 17 / 9, AC: 13/ 17 w/Mage Armor, FF: 11, Touch: 13, CMB 0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Wizard / 2

Zinar moves forward to get in range
"Arcanus balain"
And a missile of force strike the (yellow) orc in melee combat.
Force Missile damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Hunter 2 HP 18/18 Init +7, Perception +8, AC 18, Longbow +6, Longsword +3

Kelisa steps out into the area, aiming with her bow at the next target, one of the injuried orcs that Zardu and Gudleifr are attacking.

Another arrow hopefully: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
arrow damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


With another burst of arrows from your hidden kobold allies and the somewhat swift rate in which you all seemed to be downing their kin the orcs turned and fled to the east leaving the field of the fallen tower and caves beneath it to your force.

Are you folks chasing the orcs or securing the site?


M Wizard / 2 HP: 17 / 9, AC: 13/ 17 w/Mage Armor, FF: 11, Touch: 13, CMB 0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Wizard / 2

Zinar will move in to secure the site, but will try to have the koblds hunt down the last orcs.


Male Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Saranrae 2, HP: 19/24, AC: 18*, FF: 17*, Touch: 13*, CMB +5, CMD 16, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +6, Fervor 1/4

Zardu mmoves to the fallen tower, he does not harass the orcs as they flee however stays vigilant in case they rally and launch a counter attack.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

Gudleifr advances into the tower with Zardu and Zinar, calling to the kobolds:

"Keep the orcs away!"


The inner part of the first tower floor was a mess of sleeping rolls and old gross food and filth, but you could see two paths to take, Wooden stairs going up further into the broken tower, or a stone stairwell down.


Male Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Saranrae 2, HP: 19/24, AC: 18*, FF: 17*, Touch: 13*, CMB +5, CMD 16, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +6, Fervor 1/4

Zardu goes further up the tower investing and searching.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

Gudleifr calls to his companions who have not yet entered the tower.

"We are going up! Keep an eye on the trapdoor at ground level!"

He then ascends.


M Wizard / 2 HP: 17 / 9, AC: 13/ 17 w/Mage Armor, FF: 11, Touch: 13, CMB 0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Wizard / 2

Zinar calls back "Will do." and peers down the steps into the basement with his low-light vision. A spell ready, just holding on to the last arcane word before releasing it's power.


The stairwell up only goes up a single floor that leads to a half room where the largest darkest green skinned orc you have ever laid eyes upon waits with bloodshot angry eyes. He bellows with rage beating his chest twice with his fist and hefting his greataxe.

Zinar

The stairs down are silent,almost eerily so, as you were about to take a tentitive step down you could hear the bellowing of a very angry... orc you would assume up the stairs.

orc initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Cues battle music for the boss fightor something, fresh initiative if you beat 13 go ahead and post your action


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2 (Viking) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Per: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | No Spells | Cold Resistance 2 | Active conditions: None.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

I'll take that as a good sign!

Gudleifr does not hesitate for a moment - he charges straight at the orc.

"DIE, ORCISH SCUM!", the Ulfen roars as he swings his longsword at the brute!

Longsword on charge, bless, and power attack!: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 - 1 = 10

Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12

AC 16 this turn with the charge


M Wizard / 2 HP: 17 / 9, AC: 13/ 17 w/Mage Armor, FF: 11, Touch: 13, CMB 0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Wizard / 2

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Zinar call out "In here, in here we found more orcs!"

On Zinar's turn for Gudleifer:

Zinar rushes up the steps and with a quick speak of arcane words, Zinar cast Enlarge on Gudleifr.


Human Cleric (2); HP:6/18 AC:17/9/17 Fort:5 Ref:-1 Will:8 Current effects:

initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Doran stands guard on the ground floor when he hears the roar from upstairs. Unfortunately his old joints are slow to react.

901 to 950 of 968 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The SIlver Shields Return- Group White All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.