TITAN-ic (Inactive)

Game Master Elsine

Playbooks
Basic moves


1 to 50 of 860 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Human-ish Level i^64 game master l Team (H): 3, Team(P):2

We will begin shortly.


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

Dotting here so I can find this game easier.


Human-ish Level i^64 game master l Team (H): 3, Team(P):2

It was a nice enough day, the sun was shining, The institute cafeteria served hamburgers. Someone decided to start a John Hughes movie marathon in the common room (much to the displeasure of a solid half of the residents, but another group has started a game of full-power capture the flag ("We need a fair distribution of teleporters and speedsters guys!") out in the park.

Then the alarms came out. First came the bank robbery. Halcyn international bank and trust was being robbed by a group of supers. With the Paragon Alliance tied up in dealing with Yan'kir'nirith's vanguard on Neptune, the Choir was called in, and deployed to the bank.
10 minutes later, the alarms went off again.

across own from the bank, at city hall, Doctor calamity (a powerful, if inelegant TK), Warlock (a flyer with Pyrokinesis), and DarqSoul (A knife-nut teleporter).

All of you get a call. what were you doing before your phone rang, and what are you doing now?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

I'm practicing guitar in my room when the alarm goes off.

Ugh...homework.

I put on my stupid, useless speed suit and my totally sick trench coat, strap my goggles to my face, slick up my hair and make my way to the vehicle bay to meet the rest of the team.


Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

When the call comes, Solmira's in the middle of a check-up. She holds up a hand to signal for quiet, and checks the phone. "It appears we'll have to cut this short. I have business to attend to. We'll finish this later."

Leaving despite any protests directed towards her, she heads off to get changed. As she puts on her skinsuit, it clings to her body, and yellow rings start to appear and glow along the previously entirely black surface. She retrieves her scarf from a hidden compartment in her room, and carefully and attentively wraps her scarf around neck, and injecting it with a wisp of sunlight. With that, the previously dull and lifeless material transforms into radiant sunlight that beams from around her neck, the long tails of the scarf now ignoring gravity and giving the look of two sunbeams trailing behind her.

Sweeping her hair free of any trappings it may have found in her clothing, she hits up the team's communication network as she makes her way to the meeting point. "Where are you all? The less of you we have to pick up, the better."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Janus| Danger +2 | Freak -2 | Saviour 0 | Superior 0 | Mundane +3 | ○●Potential●○ --- ●●○○

Jae-Lin stifled a yawn with his hand as he watches a family of seven: mother, father, three kids, an older man most likely grandfather, and a small baby, slowly make their way into the restaurant.

Five more minutes and it won't even be my problem anymore. Jae-Lin thinks to himself.

I need to make sure all the utilities are paid when I get back ho-

A small but familiar buzzing starts in his pocket.

S#&~.

Ten minutes later (he wasn't about to become fired), Jae-Lin had found a decently secluded area to get changed. He commanded a few nearby spiders to start spinning and a swarm of mosquitoes to discourage any random interruptions.

It might be bleeding into super senses, but can I have limited sensory control to detect what insects I can find and control, in the insects' immediate radius.

"You're lucky my shift just ended." Jae-Lin mutters into the communicator on the side of his mask. "I can't make my way to the institute without drawing a lot of attention. I'll either need directions or a pick-up."


Transformed □□■■■|●●●●○ | Danger:±0 | Freak:+1 | Savior:+1 | Superior:-1 | Mundane:+2 |

Respiraciones lentas y profundas. Siente el viento a través de las hojas y se mueve como las ramas: lento y balanceándose.

I'm nearly through and nobody even realizes the flag is missing. This is it. I'm gonna win it all and the guys are going to pick me first next time. Just past this-

My phone goes off and something long and fast shoots out of the bushes at me. "Watch the face!" Hyla hits me near my center of gravity and we tumble into a mass of slime, fur, limbs, and branches-which are also called limbs, but I didn't want to be redundant or omit the fact that I was covered in branches.

The game was lost, but there were more important things to do. It doesn't take long for me to get to the garage. The only one who beats me is- "Hey, Quickie. You got the deets? Where's Tox?"


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

Deets aren't great dude. Three baddies of mid-level awfulness. Tox needs a pickup. No word from Turnabout just yet.


Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

Solmira sighs. Of course. Tox's media attention made it rather difficult to get about without complication. He hadn't said where he was...but she was more than capable of making a solid guess from what he had said. "Shall I retrieve you, then?"


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

I look nervously to Solmira as she enters the meeting point, then to the door. I don't know, guys...shouldn't we wait for Turnabout?


Male Janus| Danger +2 | Freak -2 | Saviour 0 | Superior 0 | Mundane +3 | ○●Potential●○ --- ●●○○

"Flyby sounds good to me. just give some warning so you don't end up with gnats in your face again."

There's a hint of teasing in his voice. Playful almost. Like you can't tell if he's serious or not.


Protege 2.2 | Danger -1, Freak +2, Savior +1, Superior +1, Mundane +0 | guilty, insecure | +1 ongoing to getting team in shape

Michael's in the TITANic library, trying (but mostly failing) to make his way through Neo-abled Psionics: First and Second Generation Case Studies. Guardian Mirror had told him he needed to study up on it (true) and that this volume would be informative (also true) and somewhat entertaining (less true. False, really.)

He's closed the book, ready to go catch the second half of whatever's playing, when the call comes in. Alright! Let's get to this!

His enthusiasm dampens somewhat when he stops to pick up keys at the garage. "Really? The van? This is official business!"

He approaches the rest of the group, tossing the keys to Kid Quickman. "Hey. We're in the van again, so it'll be fastest if Sol picks Tox up and meets us at the scene. If you don't mind?" the last part directed to Solmira with a smile.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

My heart sinks. The van? The Choir is going to laugh at us when this is on the news. Not to mention dad's comments about how he would have just run there...


Transformed □□■■■|●●●●○ | Danger:±0 | Freak:+1 | Savior:+1 | Superior:-1 | Mundane:+2 |

Sorrel shuffles in place. The van was probably his fault. He had a hard time fitting into most of the more sporty vehicles. He runs a nervous hand through his hair, and when he finds a stray leaf left over from his tangle with Hyla, he pops it in his mouth.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

Solmira just gives a deadpan look to Turnabout. "Yes, Turnabout. I would very much mind retrieving Tox after offering to do so prior to your request. Your request and its delivery is deeply insulting to me, and makes me ponder how you think you could have convinced me to do anything."
Not all of that was sarcasm. Solmira just counted herself lucky she wouldn't have to be in the van whilst the others complained about it.
Shaking her head, Solmira takes off to grab her teammate. "I'm on my way, Tox. And do be aware - it seems Turnabout is unable to listen to his comms."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

I roll my eyes at Solimira's b$%%#y response. She's probably butt hurt that we didn't make her leader.

Turnabout, do you mind driving? Downtown traffic makes me anxious.


Human-ish Level i^64 game master l Team (H): 3, Team(P):2

Solmira (and Tox, once you get in the air)

Looking across the city, traffic is insane, with two major roads closed. Over at the Bank and trust, there is a clear scuffle, archangel seems to be engaged with an electro-kinetic, and Slipstream (Lucy) and Crimson (Vivian) seem to be running interference (rather literally, in Slipsteam's case.)

Across the other way, there is a distinct ring around city hall. half police cars, and half badly battered civy cars. The HPR team is probably already on scene, waiting for a team of Neo-abled to respond. you can't make out much more from the air, but you'll land in less than 5 Assume you guys arrive about when the others do

Jae-Lin

I believe you have a move to roll

The guys in the van

Traffic is hell today, and it's not like you guys have a Siren. it takes more time than you'd have liked to reach City hall.

You immediately know this was a pretty quick thing. no-one raised the anti-villain shutters and blast-doors, installed back in the 40's, when holding the mayor hostage was all the rage. There is a response team trying to contain the situation. The Capes are here! one of them shouts, as you guys exit the van.

Hey, Kid quickman another team member says. Thank God we've got you. Our team hasn't even been able to get close to the building without that pyro trying to torch us.

what do you do?


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

I smile at the attention, then turn to Turnabout.

I can extend my phasing to get the response team safely to the building, or I can phase in through the sewers and come up through the inside. Which...which would be better?

Unless anyone mistrusts Turnabout, we have 4 team points, no?


Human-ish Level i^64 game master l Team (H): 3, Team(P):2

1, because there's always 1 in the pool at the start of the sesion

2 for going into battle

What is everyones purpose in this fight? Does anyone distrust anyone else


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

Save hostages, apprehend bad guys


Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

I just want to thrash this trio of buffoons and get back to my appointment. I'm not mistrustful of the team right now, either.

As they approach the City Hall, Solmira looks to Tox as she suspends him in the air. "There's our stop. Where shall I drop you?"


Male Janus| Danger +2 | Freak -2 | Saviour 0 | Superior 0 | Mundane +3 | ○●Potential●○ --- ●●○○

I have a move to roll? Um....Assess the Situation?

Tox begins scanning the scene as he's held aloft by Solmira. He could be whatever devilish poisoner the media made him out to be, but he still couldn't really survive a ten story fall any better than the average guy.

Assess the situation: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4
Marking potential

Maybe if I sneak some spiders over- Jae-Lin's thoughts are interrupted as he feels the grip keeping him from plummeting begin to slacken.

"Whoa! Whoa!" he stammers in alarm. "The roof will be good, thanks."

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Tox's goal is to defeat the bad guys quickly. He has things he needs to do today!


Protege 2.2 | Danger -1, Freak +2, Savior +1, Superior +1, Mundane +0 | guilty, insecure | +1 ongoing to getting team in shape

====Garage====

What was that for?! I wasn't trying to be mean. Michael's grin transforms into a glower as he takes the keys back from Kid Quickman.

====City Hall====

"One sec." Turnabout closes his eyes. What would Mirror say? "Villains always want something. You can't stop them if you don't know what that is." Don't have time for that now... After a few moments, he opens them again. " Sol, you're the only one who could reach Warlock. Can you keep him busy? Quickman, bring the team with us - we'll need the help getting any civvies out once we get in. We'll go in once Solmira engages. Until then..." He pulls out a tiny thermal imaging drone, and sends it on a quick orbit of the building, trying to get an idea where people inside might be.

Goal: thrash some villains, save the day.


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

I give a curt nod to Turnabout then address the response squad.

Hi everyone, I'm Kid Quickman and I'm going to bring you into the building. Everyone needs to have a hand on me or someone touching me at all times or you will be set on fire. Single file works best. Keep your jaws clenched and you probably won't bite your tongue. Does anyone have a pacemaker or metal filings?


Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

Solmira gives a hmph of acknowledgement. "Very well. I'm getting Tox grounded first though. Fighting another flier with a passenger is not ideal." She stops transmission for just a moment as she talks to Tox. "I don't hold it against you that you cannot fly, but please, do hold on better than you did a moment ago. This might turn into a rough trip."

Re-entering communications, Solmira heads for the roof. "Moving in for the drop-off. Let me know when you see Warlock, because I don't have eyes on them yet." Feeling out for the pyro's infrared emissions so she's not caught unawares, she closes in from above for Tox's drop-off.

Assuming I triggered a move trying to close in without getting blindsided:
2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
...well, let me know if it counts and I mark potential, because there's no saving that roll.


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

Not an auspicious start


Transformed □□■■■|●●●●○ | Danger:±0 | Freak:+1 | Savior:+1 | Superior:-1 | Mundane:+2 |

Sorrel eases out of the van and the fine hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. He scans the response team, but it's not until he looks past them at the devastated lawn that he understands what has him on edge. "Con yo... I'm not so good with the fire." He speaks up. "Anyone hurt? I can help treat burns while the others make us a path."

Extending one hand toward a bare patch of grass, Sorrel speaks to the earth, asking for aloe. Necesitamos curación y protección contra las llamas, madre.

Unleash Powers(Plant Affinity): 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4) + 3 = 9
Feeling the pain pulsing off the scorched earth makes Sorrel Angry. This Warlock is a real pendejo.

Sorrel has no reason to distrust anyone that I can think of.
Goal: Keep people alive.


Human-ish Level i^64 game master l Team (H): 3, Team(P):2

3 team in the pool

Jae-Lin

I had actually meant "Secret identity"

Solmira

Tox is down safely. Warlock hasn't spotted you yet. You gonna go looking for trouble now?

Kid Quickman

That'll be an unleash roll. (because you're using your power on so many)

Not that this isn't a great plan... but why don't you just get in there and engage him, just long enough to get your teammates in too. like your dad did, with Vesuvius. He says I think he's lowering savior, raising mundane, by telling you to be a hero, in a way you can't

Turnabout

That sounds like "Assess the Situation" to me

Sorrel

For the record, Spanish is the only major romance language I speak absolutely none of.

A small patch of Aloe, and other medicinal herbs spring up, enough to treat the major burns. The others seem poised to begin going in, what do you do?


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

Isn't it the opposite, since he's telling me what he thinks of me?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

Gotta agree with KQ - this is about imposing views, after all. Though I'd argue to reduce Freak rather than Mundane - he's being told to be Quickman v2 right now, and Freak's about being unique and powerful (plus the other stuff). Imposing his father onto him, especially when he can't do what he does, undermines that.
That, and this doesn't have to do with how normal he is.


Human-ish Level i^64 game master l Team (H): 3, Team(P):2

I'd buy that

+Savior, - Freak


Transformed □□■■■|●●●●○ | Danger:±0 | Freak:+1 | Savior:+1 | Superior:-1 | Mundane:+2 |

I'll make sure the point gets across in context so you don't have to crack out the translator every time.


Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

Aaaanyway...

Solmira nods to Tox as she sets him down on the roof, and starts circling the building to look for Warlock.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

I give a nod and make my way out into the street.

Warlock! Come out and pla-ay

I motion to Turnabout to follow and the response team to stay put, then wait for Warlock to attack me...


Protege 2.2 | Danger -1, Freak +2, Savior +1, Superior +1, Mundane +0 | guilty, insecure | +1 ongoing to getting team in shape

Makes sense.

Assess the Sitch: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 6) + 2 = 13

What here is in the greatest danger? What here is the biggest threat?

Or, y'know, we could do the exact opposite of what I just said. That works too. But Turnabout doesn't say that aloud, and moves to back up Kid Quickman.


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

Sorry, I do what the grownups tell me to do. Besides, this is closer to your plan than my alternative plan.


Protege 2.2 | Danger -1, Freak +2, Savior +1, Superior +1, Mundane +0 | guilty, insecure | +1 ongoing to getting team in shape

No worries :-) that griping was strictly IC!


Male Janus| Danger +2 | Freak -2 | Saviour 0 | Superior 0 | Mundane +3 | ○●Potential●○ --- ●●○○

Oh, I thought Mask was a one time choice thing. So I can change the label everytime I put it on?

Tox moves to a hidden corner and concentrates.

Let's hope no one freaks out too bad...

Tox searches for the insects inside the bank and commands them to account for any hostages inside or the previous teams.

This may involve insects crawling over their bodies or flying into them.


Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

Secret Identity, Tox, not The Mask. It's the Janus's unique mechanic, and has its own section on the playbook. It's what all your obligations are tied to.


Male Janus| Danger +2 | Freak -2 | Saviour 0 | Superior 0 | Mundane +3 | ○●Potential●○ --- ●●○○

That's what I get for only referencing my profile instead of the entire playbook.

Managing obligations?: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 5) + 3 = 10

I get an opportunity or advantage due to one of my obligations.


Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

As Kid Quickman steps forward and taunts Warlock, the look Solmira gave him was disbelieving at best. Was he a fool?
Who was she kidding? Of course he was.
As she moves around to float high above his current position, watching the building for Warlock's emergence, she fires up the comms and hopes he's a fool that can be dissuaded.

"I thought your father was the impulsive, thoughtless one? If you're that insistent on picking a fight, I doubt I can stop you. But I'm not the one who can get out the hostages through the walls and the floors. I suppose you can take solace in the fact that even as they're forced to pass through super-powered conflicts, risking injury and worse as powers are let loose, they won't realise that you could have gotten them safely out with ease had you not gotten yourself stuck in a fight. Best of all, they'll still thank you for getting into a fight rather than doing what would best help them. Easier to blame Tox for the problems that follow than Quickman's son."

If that's enough to provoke you:
I want you to go save the hostages, let me handle Warlock, and just follow the damned plan. You probably guessed.
Provoke Someone: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9
Opting for the stick - mark a condition if you don't do it. I think that fits better in this case.


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

The irony is that he no longer has the stats to safely "follow the plan." Following her commands puts them at greater risk.

Solmira'a backseat heroing really grinds my gears. She's not on the ground, she doesn't see how uncooperative the response team is. Taking angry

I hiss into the mic. If you stop flapping your lips for two seconds and watch what I'm doing, you'll see this is basically the plan. Or is basic comprehension one of those silly earth customs you forget to follow? I'm the distraction so that the response team can get across safely and so that you get a clear shot at Warlock.

When Warlock attacks I'll be phasing and drawing fire. Will that be standing in defense or taking a blow?


Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

Taking a blow would mean you're getting hit. And it specifically says where it elaborates on the move in the main rules that Defend doesn't apply when you're trying to keep yourself safe from NPCs and the Environment (though PCs are fair game). Which basically means you're still going to be unleashing your powers unless you actually decide to start trading blows.
Actually drawing attention would probably be provoke, too. Fun times!


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

Except I'm trying to protect the Feds as they advance, not protect myself (because I'm phased). I'm a distraction.


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

Actually, on further though, I can see this being provoke. That's sort of exactly what I'm doing.

I continue to call out to Warlock, trying to get him to make himself a target to Solmira and give Turnabout a chance to get the feds to the edge of the building.

provoke: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9

Turnabout, if you want to contribute team to me to help me make my distraction (maybe by starting to lead the feds away from where I am, that'd be awesome. Otherwise I'll let Elsine decide how my provocation affects Warlock


Protege 2.2 | Danger -1, Freak +2, Savior +1, Superior +1, Mundane +0 | guilty, insecure | +1 ongoing to getting team in shape

Sure, a little team sounds like just the thing. Spending 1 team so Quickman has less to worry about.

Turnabout heads to the response team's captain. "Come this way; he'll draw Warlock's fire while we head in. We'll need you to help evac anyone trapped inside. Gotta get clear of the blast zone first. Sorrel and I will cover you."


Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

I move myself as far away as I can from the front door so the men can get inside easier. Hopefully Solmira can get a clean shot before Warlock hits me. I'm not feeling great about my powers right now, especially with so many comparisons to dad...


Transformed □□■■■|●●●●○ | Danger:±0 | Freak:+1 | Savior:+1 | Superior:-1 | Mundane:+2 |

"It's all good. I've got this." Sorrel moves to have a clear view of KQ's approach, helping Turnabout to herd guide the rescue team. When he sees a clear line between the fence and the door with civilians on one side and villains on the other, he begins to call up a tall hedgerow of cistus, also known as rockrose.

Unleash Powers(Plant Affinity): 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6
y u do dis


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Legacy |Dan: -2|Fre: 1|Sav: 3|Sup: 1|Mun: 1| Angry, Insecure, Hopeless | Potential: 1/5 1 advancement

If we were good at this, we'd be the A team!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Outsider | Danger 0 | Freak 0 | Saviour 2 | Superior 0 | Mundane 1 | Afraid, Guilty | ○●Potential●○ --- ●○○○○ | 2 Advancements | Current Advice: Trust and depend on others, and let them know about me

At least you mark potential!

1 to 50 of 860 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TITANic Gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.