SR's - Silent Gods (Inactive)

Game Master stormraven


501 to 550 of 2,582 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Rat Bastard

Lyrica:
It is pretty hard to 'generally' prepare for undead but the advice you could give would be:
  • Holy Water is damaging to nearly all undead
  • Skeletal creatures are better fought with blunt weapons
  • Zombie-like creatures are better fought with slashing attacks
  • Some undead have special attacks through their decayed touch. The effects of which range from spreading disease, to paralysis, to sucking the life from a person. So, in general, avoiding being touched by the foul creatures is safest.

Other than that, you'll need to encounter the undead before you can assess what each creature might be able to do.

Heading back to town is fine, if that's what you want to do. I will point out that your journey to White Barrow would be shorter if you went there from Angarak's Teeth instead of from Drear. Since there is no time constraint, feel free to do what you like. I'm just pointing things out.


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Aerik rubs his mustaccio thoughtfully, looking at Jak.

"I can prepare a spell that would allow me to send a small animal with a message back to town. It would probably be best if I warned them to look for it first, or it might seem odd that a random fox is sitting in the middle of town waiting for someone to take the message. As to the barrow, I vote to head there immediately. The sooner we get there the sooner we can release someone, and my ma might be the first person released by the teeth"

yeah right, lol


"Perhaps tie a ribbon around it, so that the creature stands out to others. Letting them know what we've learned is important, in the event we should fail." Ezekiel looks to the direction of town as if in thought before looking away, a sad look in his eyes. "But we must also hurry. Time may play a factor in this."


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"My friends, I have been thinking about Jak's question of undead. Here are several things that I am thinking about."

"First, If we have some holy water it would be very damaging to any of the undead. Unfortunately, I am not sure where to find some. My father was able to bless water and make it holy quite easily, but I'm not sure we have any at our house and he has still not regained consciousness to make any more. Secondly, we want to each carry both bludgeoning and slashing weapons. If we are confronted with skeletal creatures, we will want to use the bludgeoning weapons and if we meet undead such as zombies or such, we will want to use our slashing weapons. Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly, we want to avoid being touched by any of these foul creatures. Depending on what we are facing, they have the power to paralyze, cause disease, or even such the life from a person. So, in general, the safest course is to avoid being touched, because once you are stricken by one of these wretched creatures, it may be very difficult to be healed."


Rat Bastard

So, what's the plan? Head directly to White Barrow? Send a message via an animal of some sort?


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)
Ezekiel Druiminn wrote:
"Perhaps tie a ribbon around it, so that the creature stands out to others. Letting them know what we've learned is important, in the event we should fail." Ezekiel looks to the direction of town as if in thought before looking away, a sad look in his eyes. "But we must also hurry. Time may play a factor in this."

"I agree. Let us begin the journey to White Barrow. I can prepare an Animal Messenger spell tomorrow."


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)
Ezekiel wrote:
"But we must also hurry. Time may play a factor in this."

"I agree, but what should we do about acquiring some bludgeoning weapons? Perhaps we should look for some sticks of wood that we could use for clubs. What do you all think?"


Jak hefts his morningstar, "I have one, and apparently Marcus has one as well." He shrugs, "Ohter than that. It's scavenging, heading back to the Drear, or going without."


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"I'm glad that you have a morningstar, Jak. However, I don't want to hold up the rest of us, so while we walk, I kindly ask that you all please let me know if any of you see a piece of wood that I could use as a club. We certainly don't want to be caught unprepared."


Jak nods, "Happy to, and I'll do you one better. If we're somehow unfortunate enough not to find you a beatin' stick between here and the Barrow, you can use my morningstar." (Though unless Stormy's feeling especially bastard-y, I'm not sure how we could walk through the forests around here and not find something for you to use.)

I'm good to head out whenever. Do we have any spells or infusions that can be mixed before we get there that could help with the dangers Lyrica mentioned above?


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

"I can prepare a spell for such a purpose. I will only require a handful of pebbles."

Magic Stone, holla!


Nice! TO THE BARROW!


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Since it takes 3 days to get there, I'll use animal messenger on the first travel day, and then I'll prepare magic stone and one other spell for "dungeon time".

Anyone have suggestions? Entangle is always useful. CLW never hurts, but Jak has that as well, and I have a scroll of it to use in a pinch.


Stormraven, based on any knowledge or rumors we have of the Barrow, is it safe to assume Entangle would work inside? Or is it all covered in stone in some way that it would impede the spell's effectiveness?

Other than that, Cures are are nice. : shrugs :


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)
Jak wrote:
"Happy to, and I'll do you one better. If we're somehow unfortunate enough not to find you a beatin' stick between here and the Barrow, you can use my morningstar."

Lyrica smiles at Jak's offer. "Jak, you take me by surprise with that gracious offer. That is most generous of you. I have to admit, it would be a very valuable weapon against skeletons, but do you have any other weapon to defend yourself if you give up your morning star?"

Lyrica travels with the company to the Barrows as she wonders what sort of creatures she can expect to meet once she gets there.


Not too much on my end in the way of useful infusions, since I can't make them into potions until next level. As far as spells, Shillelagh isn't bad if you have a decent strength, particularly against skeletons. But Entangle and Cure are definitely good ones to take.


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)
Ezekiel Druiminn wrote:
Not too much on my end in the way of useful infusions, since I can't make them into potions until next level. As far as spells, Shillelagh isn't bad if you have a decent strength, particularly against skeletons. But Entangle and Cure are definitely good ones to take.

i thought about shillelagh, but instead of 2d6+3 only for me, and in melee, i can make 3 stones that do 2d6+2 from range, and i can distribute them out. so with you with your bombs, and marcus with his axe that can do bludgeoning, i figure me and whoever doesn't use the morningstar can use the stones.

k, ill do magic stone and cure.

btw, animal messenger only lets me attach a message. the animal doesn't talk or anything. lol. um, does anyone have a quill/ink/parchment? ;)


Sorry for my absence, guys. We were all sick here, then I tried to post from work and the site messed up, then yesterday was the Notre Dame debacle :-( Anyway, I agree that we should just send a messenger to town and head right to the Barrow.

The ranger, quiet in thought for a while, speaks up: Can you send the message to Sara? She'll get word to Merl and the others, and maybe, you could tell her to let the kids know we're alright?

Marcus listens with interest to Lyrica's information about fighting the undead. When the discussion turns back to spells he holds up his axe, displaying the splintering of the wood.

Them teeth did a number on my axe. Don't suppose any of you have a charm to fix it, do you?


Doh! No ink on me.


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

"I can send an animal to wait in town for a day with a message attached to it, but unless someone has a quill and ink and parchment, we will have to improvise. I can't send it to a specific person, but I'm sure someone will notice it and take the message. I should be able to mend your axe tomorrow without much difficulty, as well."


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

k, so tomorrow i will prepare:

0: Create Water, Light, Mending
1: Animal Messenger, Cure Light Wounds, Remove Fear (Domain Spell)

Assuming we don't get attacked on day 1 of traveling (big assumption), the following day i will prepare:

0: Create Water, Light, Stabilize
1: Cure Light Wounds, Magic Stone, Remove Fear

And then I'll just keep those until dungeon time.

If someone can come up with a way to write the message, I'll do a little post about casting Animal Messenger and then Mending for Marcus.


Rat Bastard

Sorry for the late and few responses guys - work flatout sucks but I am hoping to have this &(#&(#@&$(&#@ project and client out of my hair by EOD tomorrow. I'll start working on a travel/update post as quick as I can.

In answer to various questions...
1. Yes, there is plenty of material to make clubs whenever you dip below the tree-line (which you will do on your way to White Barrow).
2. Regarding White Barrow, unfortunately you have zero information on its construction. You've got no idea what to expect. As far as you know, no one has ever gone past the door.
3. I just wanted to say that I appreciate the thoroughness you guys are displaying in terms of letting me know your spells, strategies, etc.
4. If you don't have paper, etc. the bark from birch trees is light-colored and comes off the trees in something of a roll. Combine that with a stubby twig liberally torched in your fire and you could come up with a crude pencil and paper. It may not survive the trip to Drear - but it might.


Dang! No ink or paper here, either. You'd think a trader wold have something like that on-hand… we'll say it's a measure of how much he's been rattled by all this.

Lyrica wrote:
Lyrica smiles at Jak's offer. "Jak, you take me by surprise with that gracious offer. That is most generous of you. I have to admit, it would be a very valuable weapon against skeletons, but do you have any other weapon to defend yourself if you give up your morning star?"

"Of course… you. If you use my morningstar, just keep them off me." He shrugs, "Honestly, though, I don't have a backup blunt weapon. But if we got in a tight spot and I didn't have one, I'd make do." (Though it sounds like that won't be a problem.)

Aerik: Hmmm… given the lack of information we have about the Whte Barrow, I'm not sure which is better between Magic Stone and Entangle. If you go Magic Stone, Jak is the only person with any battlefield control capabilities (and he can only cast Grease twice per day, and it only covers a 10 foot square each time). But Magic Stones is – at best – 3 destroyed undead (and that's assuming 1 stone will kill each undead struck). Considering I have no idea how many we should anticipate encountering… that may or may not be helpful. So I guess go with whichever on you favor, and we'll deal.


Rat Bastard

Having pursued the mystery of the Teeth as far as they are able, our heroes set a course Southeast over the tumbling landscape of barren peaks and deep gorges towards White Barrow. The wind is bracing 16 MPH but they find refuge from it periodically as they drop into the defiles between the undulating mountains. The weather stays somewhat warmer than normal and were it not for the black-smeared rocks, twisted trees, and unspoken concerns about what awaits them at the Barrow, the trip might almost be pleasant. Thankfully, no evil besets them as they hike up mountain and down valley through the rest of the day. And by the time they camp, along one of the dozens of gorges to shelter from the wind, they are foot weary.

As they settle in for the night Mr. Grey - whipped by the winds along the ridges - slithers in and beds down with them until the witching hours of the next morning. If it conceals dangers, none are apparent, as each hero in turn stands their watch quietly. Only after the Old Man retreats do the heroes set eyes on a set of crimson horns sitting upon the moon seeming to gloat over the world below.

Day 4...

The next day is filled with long hours of hiking on the giant washboard of the mountains. Encouragingly, some animal life is spotted in the valleys amid the twisted trees. The wind and weather hold - the former being relentless and the latter being almost warm. A bit of luck improves the trip, as our heroes chance upon a long defile that winds generally along their course. It provides a long afternoon respite from the winds and a more gradual climb. Lyrica manages to find a suitably heavy-headed branch and whittles it into a respectable club.

Evening finds the small group setting camp in a sheltered culvert along the steep gorge. Reedy fog comes down off the heights and shelters in the valleys below, avoiding the wind. Through the thin mist scudding across the sky, a bloody wolf's head lingers on the moon. Again, our heroes set the watch and again, the night remains uneventful.

Day 5...

The next morning, our heroes rise from the hard ground and shake the chill from their limbs. It looks to be fine day - if a bit cold. After the hard days of hiking, and fairly certain they are closing in on White Barrow, the groups starts the day by leisurely enjoying a warm breakfast over a crackling fire.

Their repast finished, they quickly make ready to break camp when the wind turns on them like a psychopath. The Easterly wind that has been in their faces for two days, suddenly stops to be replaced by a howling gale from the Northwest that shrieks through the rocks and trees along the heights, tearing free weak limbs. Snows ripped from the high valleys swirl and whip liberally across the hillsides.

A forlorn and soulless howl rising to a sudden shrieking stop echoes across the mountains and races chillingly through the gorges from some distant height. It is a cry unlike any animal any of you has ever heard.

Will saves, gents versus a mind-affecting fear. If your base roll is less than a '5', please include another save vs Dread (Will).

If you want to ID the culprit by the cry - I'll need a Know:Planes check and you'll need a good roll. :)

Day 4 - Grey/Encounters:
Fog: 1d100 ⇒ 19%
Time: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20
Duration: 1d24 ⇒ 5
01-10 Clear
11-31 Thin - Visibility to 60', partial to 80', full cover beyond
32-53 Present - Visibility to 30', partial cover to 40', full cover beyond
54-74 Mr. Grey - Visibility to 10', partial cover to 20', full cover beyond
75-89 Dense - Visibility to 5', partial cover to 10', full cover beyond
90-00 Moor Fog - Full visibility above 3', No visibility below 3' off the ground

Hand of Fate: 1d100 ⇒ 88
Danger Level: 1d5 ⇒ 5
Hour: 1d24 ⇒ 22
Watch L - HR 06-07
Watch A - HR 04-05
Watch M - HR 02-03
Watch E - HR 24-01
Watch J - HR 22-23
ALL UP - HR 08-21

Blood Moon: 1d3 ⇒ 2
1=Hand (Undead)
2=Wolf (Shapechangers)
3=Horns (Outsiders)

Day 5 - Weather/Grey/Encounters/Lost:
Weather: 1d100 + 0 ⇒ (54) + 0 = 54 Spring
High Temp: 20 + 4d10 + 0 ⇒ 20 + (10, 5, 8, 4) + 0 = 47
Duration: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Wind Dir: 1d8 ⇒ 7 NW
Wind Spd: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Fog: 1d100 ⇒ 60%
Time: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23
Duration: 1d24 ⇒ 23
01-10 Clear
11-31 Thin - Visibility to 60', partial to 80', full cover beyond
32-53 Present - Visibility to 30', partial cover to 40', full cover beyond
54-74 Mr. Grey - Visibility to 10', partial cover to 20', full cover beyond
75-89 Dense - Visibility to 5', partial cover to 10', full cover beyond
90-00 Moor Fog - Full visibility above 3', No visibility below 3' off the ground

Hand of Fate: 1d100 ⇒ 3
Danger Level: 1d5 ⇒ 5
Hour: 1d24 ⇒ 10
Watch L - HR 06-07
Watch A - HR 04-05
Watch M - HR 02-03
Watch E - HR 24-01
Watch J - HR 22-23
ALL UP - HR 08-21

Blood Moon: 1d3 ⇒ 1
1=Hand (Undead)
2=Wolf (Shapechangers)
3=Horns (Outsiders)

Survival DC: 18 (for Day 6)
A 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
M 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 compass


Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Knowledge: Planes: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Will 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Clutch saves! C'mon Lyrica, get in the 20's. All the cool kids are doing it.


Rat Bastard

Ha! :D

DM Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Awww... I'm not a cool kid. :(


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Man, did the boys eat their will power weaties today?!


No, but I wore my power undies.


Rat Bastard

Nice rolls, guys. Sadly, you all fail your saves...

The unearthly lament dies on its own echo, leaving everyone wide-eyed and shaken to the core. Even the birds high in the sky dip in the opposite direction and fly like their lives depend on it. Whatever that call was... it had a staggering range.

Fear is a great motivator and Jak pores through every tale of strange creatures his mother ever wove... and none of them seem quite like the who-knows-what that made such a horrid wail.

Sorry, Jak, close but no cigar.

So, actions or INactions as you choose...


Jack responds immediately, diving for a spot in which to hide as he draws his bow. His eyes franticaly scan for the source of the cry.

If a place to hide is apparent...
Stealth 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 2 = 20
Perception (to see whatever it is) 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 2 = 5

If not, simply pulling his bow and looking for some type of cover would be nice, I guess. I'd use my Rallying Cry, but I can't hit a DC any higher than Aerik's 24.. especially while Shaken.


Rat Bastard

There is definitely terrain - boulders and some scrubby trees - to hide behind.


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"Did any of you hear that noise? What could it be? Whatever it is, I don't like the sound of it. Should we go out and try and find the creature? All I can say is that I don't think any of us will sleep very well knowing that it is not that far away."


"Whatever it was, it sounds to have come from the direction of the teeth." Ezekiel looks to the direction they came from before turning to the direction they now travel, loading the crossbow and brining it up. "Marcus, think you could track it?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Of all the millions (if not hundreds or thousands of millions) of 'are you #&@*-ing crazy?!' looks on the faces of the people of Miir throughout history... the one Jak shoots at Zeke and Lyrica from his hiding spot is amongst the best.

"Oh, sure. Some midnight-mist-begotten nightmare roars its hatred at us from the Teeth.. ya know, a creature we know not a stitch about not to mention scaring the sh!t outta me... and you two want to hunt it down?" He rolls his eyes, "Sure. While we're at it, let's just go ahead and crush the Barrow with our bare hands, piss on Angarak's face and dance our way into those stones and retrive our friends... probably as easy as that."


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"So what do you propose, Jak? Would you rather sit and hide here at our campsite and hope that they don't find us? I certainly do not like this situation any more than you, but an evil has come to our land and if we are to save the Drear, we've got to do something! Maybe we'll end up fleeing from this horrid nightmare, but I just think that the wisest course would be to face it on our own terms rather than have it sneak up on us in the night and stab us in the back when we least expect it."


"Well, first, I propose we stay out of sight and see if anything comes of the scream. If you'd prefer to stay in plain sight, however, I might just find another hiding spot a bit further away." He scans the skies as he considers the rest. "Beyond that, I'd propose we continue mostly as we have been... though maybe a bit more carefully and circumspectly. I guess it could be a coincidence that the scream came after we were there, but let's act like it's screaming at us. We still only have the White Barrow as a lead, and unless someone knows more about whatever it is that made that scream, I'm not sure how to account for it in our current plan."

If we haven't been choosing stealthy routes so far, we should start now.

Stormraven, do we have any way of knowing how long we'll be Shaken? Is this a persistent condition we should expect to have on us as we move into and through the White Barrow?


Rat Bastard

Jak - you have no way to know how long you will be shaken for, but it isn't subsiding for the length of this conversation, and I guarantee it will still be 'in place' after you kids choose a course of action. But it will not be a persistent effect - just a profound one. :)


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Aerik's eyes get wide at the sound, and get wider as his companions loudly argue.

In a hurried and loud (at least for a whisper) tone he implores:

"Quiet! Please! We are the meal here, not the hunters. We need to move away from here, as quickly and well-hidden as possible. I'll not begrudge anyone who wants to die a hero, but for me, I have a job to do. We're no good to anyone dead."

He excitedly beckons Marcus to come closer, grasping his holy symbol as he does so.

"I think if that horror catches up with us, we are all doomed. But if it does, I at least want you to have a steady hand."

A light washes over Marcus, briefly allaying his fears.

Aerik casts Remove Fear on Marcus, suppressing the fear for 10 min.

He then grabs his sickle and stalks into the trees.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

SR, I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to post a "day 1 of travel time (which i think is day 4)" retroactive post

By the campfire Aerik sits, apparently deep in thought.

"Marcus, your axe please."

He runs a hand along the crack in the haft, chanting words of power.

Casts Mending

Mending: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Looks like he needs to keep chanting and cast it again, lol.

Mending: 1d4 ⇒ 2

"There. Good as new."

Aerik returns the axe, looking at one of the dead squirrels Marcus had caught for the days meal. He grabs it by the throat and glances at Jak.

"Is the message ready?"

As Jak nods, he looks in disgust as Aerik cuts an eye out of the squirrel with his sickle. A crow, eagerly looking at the day's bounty from atop his perch in the tree, caws loudly.

Aerik mumbles some strange words, holding the eye out to the crow as it flies down, hungrily eating. It waits there, as if expecting something.

Casts Animal Messenger

"Go ahead, tie the message to its leg. I must concentrate now"

Assuming Jak complies, (likely with a smart-ass comment :P) Aerik closes his eyes, and pictures the sky. He imagines himself flying into the Drear and landing in the middle of the town. The image burns itself into the crows brain.

"Fly safe and swift, my friend."


Workign on the message now. Check in OOC for details.


Rat Bastard

I don't mind the time warp... I actually expected it but didn't want to slow down the narrative for it. :)


The echoing howl freezes Marcus in place--despite his own terror and the pressing danger of whatever creature could produce such a noise, he recalls a time when he drank too much moonshine and found his limbs similarly unresponsive. A call from the druid wakes him from his thoughts, but not his sense of fear. He approaches Aerik warily, unable to place the location of the danger and feeling it closing in all around him, like a waking nightmare.

As the spell takes effect the feeling of impending doom recedes into the corners of his mind and Marcus utters a soft thanks, looking around for any sign of a foe. He stows his shield and similarly seeks a place to hide and, when satisfied with his hiding place, draws Beula and hefts her in a two-handed grip.

Stealth 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Do I know how close we are to the Barrow, or is that a Know (Geo) or Survival check?


Rat Bastard

~ Timewarp ~

Jak attaches the message (whatever message you decide on) to the bird's leg and with a caw it leaps into the sky and heads in the direction of Drear...

~ In the Present ~

Marcus feels the fear abate, but not the justified sense of danger. Many are the tales of the fearsome terrors that stalk the highest reaches of the Thunderhome mountains. Drakes' Pass wasn't so named for nothing. It is rumored that Ice Drakes, Remorhaz, Rime Wyrms, and worse hunt among the unforgiving and razor-tipped reaches of stone.

Marcus - you know the rough location of the Barrow. It should be no more than a few hours ahead of you.

FWIW - you cannot tell from which direction the shriek came, it bounced all over the mountainsides.

OK, so we have three people attempting to hide and two standing in the open. Is that the gist of things? :)
For you stealthed up folks - how long do you want to stay hidden?


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)
Aerik wrote:
""Quiet! Please! We are the meal here, not the hunters. We need to move away from here, as quickly and well-hidden as possible. I'll not begrudge anyone who wants to die a hero, but for me, I have a job to do. We're no good to anyone dead."

"Very well, Aerik. I will stay hidden as well until we see what we are facing. I just hope that in time, we will all be able to take down whatever it is that threatens this land!"


Rat Bastard

You probably want to throw in a Stealth roll to go with that sentiment.


"If that's your thoughts on the matter, I won't argue."

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

501 to 550 of 2,582 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Silent Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.