SFS GM Z..D.. The Commencement (Inactive)

Game Master Z...D...

Initiative
[dice=J.J.]d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Chk'Tarlsh]d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Aldane]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Vandor]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Raial]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Alexander]d20+3[/dice]


1 to 50 of 213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Fugitive on the Red Planet

GM placeholder....

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1 | Init: +3; Perc: +0 | SP: 7/10; HP: 11/11; RP: 4/4 | EAC: 16; KAC: 18 | F: +5; R: +3; W: +2 | Artillery laser, azimuth +4 (1d10 F, burn 1d6); Frag grenade 1 +1 (DC 13, Explode 1d6 P, 15 ft.)
Skills:
Acro +6; Athletics +3; Intimidate +4; Pilot +8; Survival +4; ACP -1

Already ninja dotted but my character did not register.


Fugitive on the Red Planet

As the doors to the Lorespire Complex slide open, a green holographic image of a middle-aged human woman shimmers into view at the center of the room. “Greetings,” it says. “I am Guidance. Please use the cheek swabs in the open receptacle to provide a genetic sample for Starfinder Society identification purposes. If desired, you may place your hand on the glowing panel to receive a subdermal implant further marking you as a member of the Society.”

If you wish to recieve the implant, please let me know and mark it on the character sheet.

“It is our pleasure to officially welcome you into the Starfinder Society. Today is the commencement of your new role as a Starfinder field agent. It is our tradition, at the end of the graduation ceremony, for new graduates to present themselves to the heads of our most prominent factions and complete a task at those leaders’ behest. This allows the leaders of these groups to become familiar with all new Starfinder agents, and it provides a constant supply of agents for handling situations in our holdings on Absalom Station. While these tasks were formerly symbolic, the heavy loss of Starfinder agents in the Scoured Stars necessitates that these missions become something more. Please treat any tasks given with the gravity you would grant any other Starfinder assignment.”

Guidance sends you a link to a descriptions of the factions.

"Once you complete the task, the leader will signal me and will make sure you are compensated" With that, Guidance's hologram fades out.

Culture check to know about Absalom station

5+:
Absalom Station is the cultural hub of the Pact Worlds. Races from every planet in the system, including those once prominent on lost Golarion, can be found on the station.

10+:
People around the station are increasingly amenable to Starfinders. They respect both the dogged veteran field agents who were not lost in the Scoured Stars disaster and the new recruits, whose presence brings renewed hope. Stating one’s association with the Starfinder Society is likely to garner support from the locals of Absalom Station.

15+:
A host of starships, known locally as the Armada, orbits Absalom Station. Ships from the Armada are often starships that have taken advantage of the station’s Starstone core—a mystical device that allows for quick travel through the Drift back to Absalom Station. The ships of this fleet are increasingly at risk of bringing back undetected alien life, simply because the policing Stewards lack the numbers to search every orbiting ship.

Gather Information(Diplomacy) to find out whats going on at Absalom Station.

5+:
Everyone is excited about the upcoming junkrace. Apparently some nobody mouthed off to Ratrod, the reigning junkrace champion. People know that trash talking really gets under Ratrod’s fur and wonder whether there will be more harsh words exchanged before the race.

10+:
The latest prerelease song from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake is about to be released. Unlike previous releases, the band is putting out a limited-edition physical copy prior to the concert when the released single and additional tracks are scheduled to debut and become available in digital form.

15+:
Word on the street is that a dangerous alien predator got loose somewhere in the Downlow district of the station. The creature is now contained in a warehouse, but not after it impaled a security officer with a harpoon-like natural projectile.

You may choose what order to visit the factions in. Link to handouts and maps under my name

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG human spacefarer envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Culture check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Gather information: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Vandor saunters into the Lorespire Complex with a sense of familiarity. His clothes are rumpled, like he might have slept in them, and those unlucky enough to get close to him notice he reeks distinctly of booze. That, and the bags under his eyes, seem to indicate that he may have had a late night last night.

At Guidance's briefing he wordlessly swabs and places his hand on the panel for the subdermal implant. The rest of the briefing he spends fiddling with his personal comm unit. It looks like he might be taking selfies.

As the briefing ends and the party shuffles out, he looks around at the others and says "I'm going to be 100% honest here, I was barely listening in there. But I think the hologram said something about compensation. So I'm just going to follow you guys. Hopefully it doesn't take too long, it's half price bar rail night at the Fusion Queen tonight and I don't want to miss it because I'm busy getting Space cats out of trees, or whatever it is they want us to do. So, what's first??"

Wayfinders

M Kasathas kasatha / scholar / solarian / 1 | LN | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3; | Init:+1, Percep:+1

I want the implant.

Diplomacy : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

The young kasatha replies: "I don't know what is first but I know that some junkrace it will happen on this station, I know Strawberry Machine Cake has a new song, and one another thing. Dangerous alien predator got loose somewhere in the Downlow district of the station. The creature is now contained in a warehouse, but not after it impaled a security officer with a harpoon-like natural projectile."

"And yes, by the way my name is Aldane."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG human spacefarer envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

"Yeah I heard about the "impalien" already myself... I'm pretty well connected around here, a little bit of a big deal, a few weeks ago I basically single-handedly brought in a dangerous fugitive from Akiton. You guys probably heard all about it. Anyway the Society is just making me go through this whole Commencement thing as a formality, I assume so there's no unpleasant questions raised when I start getting promoted up the chain, ya know? It's all gotta be official or whatever." Vandor yawns.

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

of course, my luck, this is gonna be a loooonnngg adventure

Making his way among the group to the console, a middle aged man, well dressed and without any apparent armor. a single sidearm hangs from his hip.

Come on Rex he says, and a small robotic dog hovers in behind him coming master he replies in a robotic voice.

Well now, what an interesting bunch we have here. he says sizing everyone up, mostly looking to ascertain what role each might fill on a mission.

he provides the necessary sample and receives the implant.

looking to Vandor, please pay attention, I don't want to spend my career explaining everything to you. but yes, you will be compensated. As for your fame, never heard of you.

turning to everyone, I am Dr. J. J. Mortimer, and this is Rex my dog

the robot dog greets everyone, greetings his ears rotating back and forth as though scanning the area. he remains hovering about 3 feet off the floor.

Once introductions are complete, Aldane appears to have gained Dr. Mortimer's interests. not much one for racing nor pop songs, however that alien creature does sound interesting. That would be a rather interesting course to take, wouldn't you all agree?

I do apologize if he seems a bit arrogant, he is of Azlanti origin and they tend to be that way. but he does recognize he is not superior to anyone here.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 1 | SP: 5/8 HP: 13/13 RP: 4/4 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:3 R:3 W:3 | Init: +3 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 19/20 | Pistol rounds 9/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2 | Communalism 1/1

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Dressed in dull ceramic heavy armour, a full-faced helm tucked under one arm, the shirren purposefully makes his way over to the receptacle. Taking up a swab he regards it intently for a moment, his antennae trembling slightly, before popping it past his mandibles, sweeping it across the inside of his cheek and handing it over for processing.

He pauses again, longer this time, before the the glowing panel. The light from a myriad of panels shines back, reflected in the shirren's multifaceted eyes as he stands motionless, other than the twitching of his antennae. Appearing to have reached a decision, he removes a glove and places his hand on the panel to receive the implant.

Replacing the glove he turns to face the others assembled nearby, regarding them with his insectoid eyes before bowing stiffly.

"I am Chk'tarlsh," he introduces himself, mandibles moving and clicking in a manner some may find disconcerting. "Many prefer to call me Charles." he telepathically informs each of the others in turn. before returning to using his voice and click-clacking mandibles. "Thish attahck reported in Dowhnlow soundsh the mosst urgent. We should sstart there."

Trying to figure out how to best give the sense of how he might sound with his mandibles, without over doing it. Please bear with me :)

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

The female kalshunta walks in and telepathically speaks

Telepathic message:
I apologize for my tardiness. This place is bigger than it looks. Does anyone know if there is a benefit to the implant?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG human spacefarer envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

I like it

"As thrilling as rushing head long into a dangerous harpoon wielding alien's lair sounds, I assume we're probably supposed to find the faction leaders and get our assignments from them. They probably want us to pick up their laundry or something, saving Absalom from deadly aliens is more of an Exo-Guardian thing."


Fugitive on the Red Planet

Kind of reading between the lines here, but I am guessing you want to do the Downlow mission first, which leads you to the Exo-Guardians.

The agents head over to the nieghborhood of Downlow. A poor but trendy looking place. This is the new home of the Exo-Guadian after the headquarters were destroyed in the Scoured Stars incident.

Garbage litters the ground around the district’s largest art park—a cement lot filled with undulating metal sculptures and covered in graffiti of grotesquely adorable creatures. The sounds of music and chatter drift over from the nearby clubs, chronically interrupted by the roar of the local gangsters’ engines. A heavily augmented host shirren is sitting on one of the park benches, eating a simple meal of cold grub-noodles and rice candy. Their antennae perk up at the tremor of approaching footsteps. “Welcome, new Starfinders! And congratulations!” the shirren’s voice telepathically projects. “My speech-name is Zigvigix, but feel free to call me Ziggy, if that would be easier for you. Have some rice candy to celebrate your graduation! Today is your big day!

Picture of the leader is on slide two. Place your tokens and establish marching order on slide 3

“When you are ready, I have two assignments I could use assistance with. The first is to help me secure a new headquarters on Absalom Station. I’ve been in talks with our station’s protectors, the Stewards, and they were kind enough to give us ownership of a warehouse here in Downlow for that purpose! The current owners no longer want it because a vicious alien took it over and kills anyone who goes inside. Once the alien is gone and the warehouse cargo has been returned to its owners, we can start installing desks and computers, so please go in and incinerate the creature!

“My second assignment...” Zigvigix twitches their tooth barbs for a moment and then holds out a credstick. “Please buy the brand-new Strawberry Machine Cake album, Star Sugar Heartlove!!!, which is out today, and give it to Historia-7 when you see her. She is the head of the Dataphiles, so you should meet her today! I wish to do it myself, but I... I have trouble standing for long periods of time. Thank you very much!”

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

TELEPATHIC MESSAGE:
That album comes out today? I do hope that I will be able to get a copy as well

Wayfinders

M Kasathas kasatha / scholar / solarian / 1 | LN | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3; | Init:+1, Percep:+1

"Let's get rid of this alien!"

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mortimer contemplates the situation. hmmm, alien infestation. seems simple enough. Depending, of course, on the critter we may be dealing with.

turning to Ziggy, what can you tell me about this alien. any data files available on this thing?


Fugitive on the Red Planet

"We believe this creature to be a Feather Stalker. He was brought in by a smuggler. Which promptly ate him when it got the chance. A couple of my people were able to find some video footage of the incident."

As you watch the video,you get a clear view of it. You may attempt a life science check to learn more about it.

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1 | Init: +3; Perc: +0 | SP: 7/10; HP: 11/11; RP: 4/4 | EAC: 16; KAC: 18 | F: +5; R: +3; W: +2 | Artillery laser, azimuth +4 (1d10 F, burn 1d6); Frag grenade 1 +1 (DC 13, Explode 1d6 P, 15 ft.)
Skills:
Acro +6; Athletics +3; Intimidate +4; Pilot +8; Survival +4; ACP -1

Alexander will also take the implant.

Alexander takes a look at the video footage and a look of disgust comes from his face. "A vicious thing that is. Is anyone here familiar with this creature?"

He then turns to Ziggy. "Also, regarding the album. How much does it cost?"

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

life science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 1 | SP: 5/8 HP: 13/13 RP: 4/4 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:3 R:3 W:3 | Init: +3 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 19/20 | Pistol rounds 9/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2 | Communalism 1/1

"Well met, Zigvigix," he speaks, mandibles waving. "I am Chk'tarlsh." Some prefer to call me Charles, he adds telepathically to Ziggy.

"We have heard of thish creackhture in the warehousse. We will seckhure the buildinkh for you. I am sure we can alsso dehliver thish other thinkh." Telepathically, he adds, Do your legs trouble you? Can we aid you somehow?

He joins the others around the video viewer, his compound eyes watching the footage intently. His mandibles open and a low chittering sound resonates deeps in his thorax at sight of the beast's handiwork.

"I know not of thesse... feather stalkersh." He admits at the conclusion of the footage and looks around at the others in inquiry.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 1 | SP: 5/8 HP: 13/13 RP: 4/4 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:3 R:3 W:3 | Init: +3 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 19/20 | Pistol rounds 9/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2 | Communalism 1/1

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Sorry, forgot to include this - Is he able to glean anything from the footage about the reported projectile or any observations about the Feather Stalker's movements/attacks?

Wayfinders

M Kasathas kasatha / scholar / solarian / 1 | LN | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3; | Init:+1, Percep:+1

life science: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG human spacefarer envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Vandor, upon receiving the assignment from Ziggy:

"Oh so you actually DO want us to hunt down the deadly harpoon alien?!... Good! I can't wait to...uh... engage it!... in battle!... and such... defending the good people of Absalom Station from all threats is my top priority. Truly this alien stands no chance against our combined might! Or I could go stand in line for the album while you guys take care of the alien, just saying,... two birds, one stone... "

Vandor, upon hearing the alien is called a "Feather Stalker":

"Haha! A feather stalker? How dangerous can anything named after feathers be?! Lol." Then he imitates a funny high pitched scared voice "Oh no! Here comes the feather stalker! It's going to tickle us to death with it's 'feather harpoons'" Some people who overheard him might think that the scared voice he was making sounded a bit like the voice of Dr. J.J. Mortimer; but those people would be crazy. Vandor would never openly mock a fellow Starfinder!

Vandor, upon watching the video footage of the feather stalker:

"By the Gods! That thing is what nightmares are made of! You actually want us to fight that thing?"

Wayfinders

M Kasathas kasatha / scholar / solarian / 1 | LN | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3; | Init:+1, Percep:+1

"You'll take care of all the work and we'll watch! Ha ha ha!" said Aldane to Vandor.

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

Life science check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

She will broad cast what she knows about the creature telepathically


Fugitive on the Red Planet

Playing catch up after two days of rough work. Will post tomorrow morning


Fugitive on the Red Planet

The party knows that the feather stalker can launch feather harpoon up to 40 feet. Also, every feather stalker is different and adapt to its surroundings. This one in particular has feathers that look to be coated in something.

Ziggy explains that it cost 50 credits per copy, but will be more than happy to give you the credits for the copy to give Historia-7.

Where to first. Warhouse or line to get the copy of the album.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 1 | SP: 5/8 HP: 13/13 RP: 4/4 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:3 R:3 W:3 | Init: +3 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 19/20 | Pistol rounds 9/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2 | Communalism 1/1

The shirren's antennae twitch as he considers."The Feather Sstalker seemsh to haff been cohntained within the warehousse. Thish album hash ssupossedly caussed quite a frenzzzy and ish ssaid to be limited. It could be quite a sspectacle to ssee."

He looks around at the others, "It mihkt be worth collecktink the album for Hisstoria-7 - and Raial - on the way to deal with the threat of the Sstalker."

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

Telepathic message:
This way, we might listen to some good music in case we die with the stalker

Wayfinders

M Kasathas kasatha / scholar / solarian / 1 | LN | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3; | Init:+1, Percep:+1

"Then, music it is!"

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Dr. Mortimer rolls his eyes at the choice, but knowing that to do otherwise would be foolish.

very well, the music thing it is. It would be interesting to see what all this hub-bub is about.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG human spacefarer envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Vandor sighs, "Great, let's get the album first then. Maybe while we're waiting in line I will see if I can grab a few things I'd like for the feather stalker battle."

If it's possible to do a little shopping while the party is standing in line, he'd like to buy 5 frag grenades I (5 x 35 = 175 credits) and 3 stickybomb grenades (3 x 40 = 120 credits). 295 credits total.


Fugitive on the Red Planet

@ Vandor, I will allow it and will mark it on the chronicle.

The group heads over to the shopping center. They are met with a line that is several rows thick and wraps around the corner of the building. A sign posted, "Strawberry Machine Cake line starts here".

The agents join the line and wait. And wait. And Wait.

6 hours later, a commotion can be heard from the front of the line. Then mayhem ensues as people begin to push their way through the crowd.

I need a fortitude save vs DC 12 fortitude save to avoid fatigue from standing in line for hours. And then need a DC 11 reflex save to avoid 1d4 ⇒ 3 bludgeoning damage from the exuberant crowd.

You may purchase additional copies of the album if you like, but at 50 credits per album.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG human spacefarer envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Fortitude save: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Reflex save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Having spent some of the time in line looking for the nearest weapons store to buy his grenades, Vandor is a little less fatigued by the long wait in line.

Suddenly, Vandor hears a commotion and looks behind him to see a group of people pushing through the crowd and coming right at him. "Finally, someone must recognize me from all the news reports that I'm sure there were after my Akiton mission!" he thinks to himself and he steps in front of the crowd with his arms held up and big smile on his face. "Slow down everyone, I've got plenty of time to sign all the autographs you neeeee....aaagghhh!!!" The crowd does NOT slow down, and in fact the lead fan, a particularly large female vesk, hardly takes any notice of Vandor at all as she plows him to the ground. The remainder of the crowd just tramples over poor Vandor as if he weren't even there.

As he staggers to his feet wiping dirt from his clothes he groans in pain "What in the the Great Beyond is that about? No album is worth this. Can we just go fight the feather monster now? It's gotta be less painful than this"

Wayfinders

M Kasathas kasatha / scholar / solarian / 1 | LN | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3; | Init:+1, Percep:+1

FORT: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
REF: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

I'm so tired of staying in the line. I can not stand it anymore, I'll have to rest.

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1 | Init: +3; Perc: +0 | SP: 7/10; HP: 11/11; RP: 4/4 | EAC: 16; KAC: 18 | F: +5; R: +3; W: +2 | Artillery laser, azimuth +4 (1d10 F, burn 1d6); Frag grenade 1 +1 (DC 13, Explode 1d6 P, 15 ft.)
Skills:
Acro +6; Athletics +3; Intimidate +4; Pilot +8; Survival +4; ACP -1

Fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Ref save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Alexander amuses himself with a few video games as he stands in line. Just a few more and we'll get the album. What's the worst that could happen?

As if on cue, a wave of crowd rushes past their line and he gets swatted on the face with something - really painful. "I hope you're right about fighting the feather monster. Let's just get the album and get out of here."

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

fort save DC 12: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
reflex save DC 11: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

As the Mayhem begins, Mortimer moves to the side to avoid the crowds. something is most likely wrong here. I'll investigate the situation.
Rex, with me.

Affirmative Master Rex responds.

And with that he wanders his way toward the front of the line to see what the commotion is all about.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 1 | SP: 5/8 HP: 13/13 RP: 4/4 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:3 R:3 W:3 | Init: +3 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 19/20 | Pistol rounds 9/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2 | Communalism 1/1

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Reflex save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Accustomed to spending long periods of time waiting for stuff to happen, Chk'tarlsh finds the prolonged wait merely a minor irritation.

He whiles away the time by perusing the goods on display in the storefront windows (he particularly enjoys the display of the store Vandor visits), checking his personal comm and engaging in occasional conversation with his companions.

Even so, he is relieved at the break in proceedings when he first hears the commotion up ahead. He stands on his toes and cranes his neck to get a better view.

Standing his ground as the first few people make their way past, he easily avoids them or brushes them aside. Distracted by trying to see what is up ahead, Chk'tarlsh fails to anticipate the sudden surge of people around him and is caught up in the jostling press of bodies.

It takes a few moments to free himself from the crushing tide and rejoin his companions.

"Ssomethinkh seemsh wronkh." he says, antennae quivering. "I'll come with you, he telepathically messages Mortimer as he falls in behind the human and his dog.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG human spacefarer envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Vandor shrugs. "Well, if it gets us closer to the front of the line, we might.as well investigate.", he hurries after Morty and Charlie.

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

Fort 1d20 ⇒ 1
Reflec 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

Telepathic message:
Uugn, I wore the wrong type of shoes for this. I am tired

Wayfinders

M Kasathas kasatha / scholar / solarian / 1 | LN | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3; | Init:+1, Percep:+1

Aldane goes with Vandor, Morty and Charlie.


Fugitive on the Red Planet

After the few bumps and bruises sustained, the group finally gets to the front of the line and gets their copy of the album.

Anyone want to buy additional, let me know. it is 50 credits.

After retrieving the copy, the group heads down to the warehouse for the second part of the mission.

As they approach the warehouse, they are met by station security in front of a force barrier.

After checking their credentials,they are let in. The doors to the warehouse were forced open and no longer lock. The warehouse ceiling is 30 feet high, and a catwalk runs 15 feet above the floor. The crates and vehicle are approximately 5 feet tall, while the cylindrical containers and the crate-filled scaffolding are 10 feet tall.

Climbing the crates and scaffolding requires a successful DC 10 Athletics check.

A pit in the warehouse floor is 10 feet deep. The scattered junk on the floor creates an area of difficult terrain. The lights on the catwalk are not bright enough to illuminate the area, leaving the warehouse in dim light.

GM:
3d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 1) = 9

Please place tokens on the map on slide four. You may move into the building, up to you movement of course, and then feel free to make a perception check

Wayfinders

M Kasathas kasatha / scholar / solarian / 1 | LN | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3; | Init:+1, Percep:+1

Aldane bought an album for himself.

I will listen this album when I finish with this s*$*

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 1 | SP: 5/8 HP: 13/13 RP: 4/4 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:3 R:3 W:3 | Init: +3 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 19/20 | Pistol rounds 9/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2 | Communalism 1/1

Chk'tarlsh draws his firearm with one hand and readies his hammer in the other before cautiously making his way into the warehouse. Antennae twitching, he looks around, taking stock of the situation.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Blindsense:
Blindsense Shirrens’ sensitive antennae grant them blindsense (vibration)—the ability to sense vibrations in the air—out to 30 feet. A shirren ignores the Stealth bonuses from any form of visual camouflage, invisibility, and the like when attempting a Perception check opposed by a creature’s Stealth check. Even on a successful Perception check, any foe that can’t be seen still has total concealment (50% miss chance) against a shirren, and the shirren still has the normal miss chance when attacking foes that have concealment. A shirren is still flat-footed against attacks from creatures it can’t see.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 1 | SP: 5/8 HP: 13/13 RP: 4/4 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:3 R:3 W:3 | Init: +3 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 19/20 | Pistol rounds 9/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2 | Communalism 1/1

I just realised I forgot to roll his stealth.

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Wayfinders

M Kasathas kasatha / scholar / solarian / 1 | LN | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13, | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3; | Init:+1, Percep:+1

Aldane quietly entered the room with the active solar weapon on his hand. He looks around to see if there is a creature somewhere.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG human spacefarer envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: None. | Active conditions: None.

Vandor, a little grumpy at all the trouble the group went through to get the album, passes on buying a copy for himself.

As the gang arrives at the security checkpoint at the warehouse Vandor exclaims "Never fear everyone, the Starfinders are here!" he warmly smiles and shakes the hands of the security officers and gives them hearty slaps on the back "You boys have done an outstanding job! Really. We'll take it from here though, everything's going to be just fine now. Nothing we can't handle!"

Once the party arrives at the warehouse doors however, Vandor seems nervous as he watches Aldane and Charles enter first. "Yep, you guys go first... I'll be right behind you... I swear" he pulls out his tactical semi-auto pistol in one hand and a sticky grenade in the other and reluctantly slinks in after.

Inside, he darts for the closest cover he spots, crouching behind what looks like a computer console next to the stairs. His eyes dart back and forth trying to adjust to the dim light, desperately hoping to spot the feather stalker before it spots him.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1 | Init: +3; Perc: +0 | SP: 7/10; HP: 11/11; RP: 4/4 | EAC: 16; KAC: 18 | F: +5; R: +3; W: +2 | Artillery laser, azimuth +4 (1d10 F, burn 1d6); Frag grenade 1 +1 (DC 13, Explode 1d6 P, 15 ft.)
Skills:
Acro +6; Athletics +3; Intimidate +4; Pilot +8; Survival +4; ACP -1

Alexander takes out his rifle and gets a quick scan of the area.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"Argh! It's dark in here. I can't see a thing." He mutters as his armor sounds with every footstep.

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

She would like to buy the cd, lol

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Kneeling down, Dr. Mortimer gives Rex some directions, scout ahead, and be careful. maybe from atop that catwalk.

Affirmative master. Rex sort of whispers and hovers his way up to the catwalk.

perception mortimer: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
perception rex: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

EDIT: forgot to mention that Mortimer will buy a record also.


Fugitive on the Red Planet

GM:
3d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 2) = 8

While searching the building, you all find a medpatch and two flares.

still nothing yet, continue to fan out, and explore

1 to 50 of 213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SFS GM Z..D.. The Commencement All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.