PbP Gameday V #5-8 The Confirmation Table 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Daxter

Map!


201 to 223 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Male Human(Amazing)

Among the fallen bodies, you find a note written by the dhampir that details plans to start an army of undead made from the “fish people” who have been frequenting this cave. In addition, you find a +1 longsword and a ring of protection +1. As you look around you hear the faint sound of a familiar sounding voice coming from one of the walls. It sounds like Janira! Searching it, you find a secret door! The route to the surface leads through a maze of tight passages that include steep ascents and short climbs as they wind from west to east. As you travel, you can hear the sounds of a distant battle echoing through the caves, intermixed with inspirational tales of famous Pathfinders and their heroic deeds. When you finally exit the cave, Janira shouts! "You vile beast! I know not what drives your black heart, but I shall not fail in my duty. I shall see you driven from this forest, back to the hills from whence you came!”

Init:

Bait: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Ekanta: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Janira: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Minotaur: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Syl'las: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Terenz: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Party is up! You have the effects of inspire courage so +1at/dmg and saves vs charm/fear. I linked the map at the top, and you're looking at slide #3

Sovereign Court

Female LN Vishkanya Rogue (Deadly Courtesan) 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 18; T 13; FF 15; CMD 16(21 vs Grapple and Reposition) | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9(+11 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Toxic 1/1; Bardic Performance 7/7 | Active conditions: None

Janira's bag:

potion of barkskin, potion of cure light wounds, potion of feather step, potion of vanish, scroll of entangle, scroll of gust of wind, scroll of identify, scroll of mage armor (CL 6), scroll of obscuring mist, wand of burning hands (CL 3rd, 4 charges), wand of cure light wounds (CL 3rd, 4 charges), acid, alchemist’s fire (2), holy water, smokestack, tanglefoot bag (1), thunderstone

Syl'las grabs the potion of vanish and tangle foot bag before leaving the cave. Seeing Janira in trouble Syl'las takes off for the Minotaur.

Liberty's Edge

hp 53/53; AC 20 14 17 (16 t14 f12); F 4, R 9, W 6; bab 5 +6 melee +10 range; cmb 6 cmd 19; init +8; wclw 45; wcmw 11; inspir 7/7 | halfling Vigilante(magical child)/7 | -7 * | image
skills:
acro 13, apprs 6, bluff 12(16), climb 5, diplo 12, disguise 12, escape 8, intim 11(15), kn arcana 6, perc 7, soh 8, splcrft 10, stealth 12, umd 7

Bait runs up closer to the minotaur until he's in range of a close range spell, which will take a couple of rounds.

Silver Crusade

Human Hospitaler 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:16 T:11 FF:15 | CMB:+6 CMD:17 | Saves F:+4 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+3 | Per:+3 | Smite Evil(1/1)

Terenz runs after Janira! "Janira we're coming! I thought you were dead!" He screams as he focus his concentration on the lot.
Double move, swift action to detect evil on mino. next round i'll detect evil on Janira! lol

Grand Lodge

male Tiefling Fighter 3
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 13|HP: 22/22|F +3, R +4, W +3 (+1 vs sonic/figment/glamer/pattern/gaze/scent)|Init +3, Perc +8|CMB +6 CMD 19|

A chance for redemption. I cannot fail as before. I WILL NOT fail as before!

With that thought carrying him, Ekanta's hooves pound the grass as he makes a sprinting jump across the stream....

Acrobatics to make a running long jump DC 5 or 10 (not sure), Fiendish Sprinter increases base speed by 10 feet: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Male Human(Amazing)

Janira steps back and casts a spell while continuing to inspire.

“And it was Selmius Foster’s race against a marid and efreeti on the isle of Jalmeray, which taught us that nothing is truly impossible and every situation can end in victory!"

Glittery dust washes over the minotaur.

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

And his eyesight remains clear as he advances on the halfling.

Axe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Axe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Gore: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

But the halfling is too squirrely and dodges easily. Party is up!

Liberty's Edge

hp 53/53; AC 20 14 17 (16 t14 f12); F 4, R 9, W 6; bab 5 +6 melee +10 range; cmb 6 cmd 19; init +8; wclw 45; wcmw 11; inspir 7/7 | halfling Vigilante(magical child)/7 | -7 * | image
skills:
acro 13, apprs 6, bluff 12(16), climb 5, diplo 12, disguise 12, escape 8, intim 11(15), kn arcana 6, perc 7, soh 8, splcrft 10, stealth 12, umd 7

Bait double-moves to the other side of the bridge, hoping others do as well... just in case, he draws his little blade to defend himself.

Grand Lodge

male Tiefling Fighter 3
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 13|HP: 22/22|F +3, R +4, W +3 (+1 vs sonic/figment/glamer/pattern/gaze/scent)|Init +3, Perc +8|CMB +6 CMD 19|

Ekanta approaches surely, but cautiously....

Moving as shown and taking a total defense.

Sovereign Court

Female LN Vishkanya Rogue (Deadly Courtesan) 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 18; T 13; FF 15; CMD 16(21 vs Grapple and Reposition) | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9(+11 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Toxic 1/1; Bardic Performance 7/7 | Active conditions: None

Syl'las moves across the log, carefully to maintain her balance, and moves towards the beast. She pulls the blow gun off her back and holds in one hand. The other contains the tangle foot bag.

Silver Crusade

Human Hospitaler 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:16 T:11 FF:15 | CMB:+6 CMD:17 | Saves F:+4 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+3 | Per:+3 | Smite Evil(1/1)

acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 1 = 15

Terenz follow suit and crosses the log, but seeing the situation he pauses and see if the monster would come towards him.

One move action, and standard action to ready attack if it would come near me.

ready:

atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human(Amazing)

Janira steps back and throws another spell hoping this one will work.

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

This time the minotaur is blinded! He blindly attacks the only thing he knows is within reach.

Axe Vs Ekanta: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Axe Vs Ekanta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Gore Vs Ekanta: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
But he misses the tiefling as he flails around blindly.

Party is up.

Grand Lodge

male Tiefling Fighter 3
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 13|HP: 22/22|F +3, R +4, W +3 (+1 vs sonic/figment/glamer/pattern/gaze/scent)|Init +3, Perc +8|CMB +6 CMD 19|

"All that separates life from death..." Ekanta intones, reciting a mantra from his training days.

quarterstaff, courage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"...is loneliness, suffering..."

quarterstaff, courage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

"...and my whirling staff."

Liberty's Edge

hp 53/53; AC 20 14 17 (16 t14 f12); F 4, R 9, W 6; bab 5 +6 melee +10 range; cmb 6 cmd 19; init +8; wclw 45; wcmw 11; inspir 7/7 | halfling Vigilante(magical child)/7 | -7 * | image
skills:
acro 13, apprs 6, bluff 12(16), climb 5, diplo 12, disguise 12, escape 8, intim 11(15), kn arcana 6, perc 7, soh 8, splcrft 10, stealth 12, umd 7

Bait moves forward a few steps and places a square of grease directly under the minotaur's feet, hoping he will fall down and become easier to hit... and maybe others will get some extra attacks in while it tries to stand up.

dc 14 reflex save to avoid falling down

Sovereign Court

Female LN Vishkanya Rogue (Deadly Courtesan) 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 18; T 13; FF 15; CMD 16(21 vs Grapple and Reposition) | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9(+11 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Toxic 1/1; Bardic Performance 7/7 | Active conditions: None

Seeing that the beast had been blinded...Syl'las takes her chances and rushes forward and unleashes a dart...

swift action, used saliva to poison the dart
blowgun: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
damage+sneak attack: 1d2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (2) = 3
Dex damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2DC 11 Fort save, 1/ round for 6, cure 1 save

Silver Crusade

Human Hospitaler 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:16 T:11 FF:15 | CMB:+6 CMD:17 | Saves F:+4 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+3 | Per:+3 | Smite Evil(1/1)

Terenz charges at the minotaur, trying to strike him down.

attack, charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 15
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human(Amazing)

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Bait's spell causes the minotaur to fall, causing a minor rumble. Ekanta follows up with a pair of quick strikes, both hitting the fallen beast. Syl'las dart punctures his hide as well.

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Though he shrugs off the rogue's poison, it does hurt him as does the charging hospitaler. The now very angry minotaur stands up, Provoking an AOO from Terenz and Ekanta and swings his axe at Ekanta, blindly.

Axe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Party is up.

Grand Lodge

male Tiefling Fighter 3
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 13|HP: 22/22|F +3, R +4, W +3 (+1 vs sonic/figment/glamer/pattern/gaze/scent)|Init +3, Perc +8|CMB +6 CMD 19|

attack of opportunity, courage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

"NO..."

5-foot step to gain flank with Terenz.

quarterstaff, courage, flank: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

"...NO..."

quarterstaff, courage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

"...NO!!!"

Silver Crusade

Human Hospitaler 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:16 T:11 FF:15 | CMB:+6 CMD:17 | Saves F:+4 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+3 | Per:+3 | Smite Evil(1/1)

"Calm yourself Ekanta!" The paladin yells as he watches his ally stumble, picking up his sword, he calms his mind to strike the minotaur while the opportunity is still there.

AoO,flank,courage: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

flank,courage: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

AoO,flank,courage,crit: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

flank,courage,crit: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Liberty's Edge

hp 53/53; AC 20 14 17 (16 t14 f12); F 4, R 9, W 6; bab 5 +6 melee +10 range; cmb 6 cmd 19; init +8; wclw 45; wcmw 11; inspir 7/7 | halfling Vigilante(magical child)/7 | -7 * | image
skills:
acro 13, apprs 6, bluff 12(16), climb 5, diplo 12, disguise 12, escape 8, intim 11(15), kn arcana 6, perc 7, soh 8, splcrft 10, stealth 12, umd 7

don't forget on that aoo his AC is 4 less cause,he's still considered prone, so your crit roll might have confirmed... but whether or not, still nice series of attaccks.


Male Human(Amazing)

Between Ekanta and Terenz, the minotaur doesn't even get to stand up before he is cut down. Janira breathes a sigh of relief. The trek back to Absalom is uneventful though the mood is positive. When you arrive at the Grand Lodge, Master of Spells Kreighton Shaine asks you about your findings.

Silver Crusade

Human Hospitaler 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:16 T:11 FF:15 | CMB:+6 CMD:17 | Saves F:+4 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+3 | Per:+3 | Smite Evil(1/1)

Terenz approaches the man, marching, almost like a soldier, and salutes him. "Sir, we've made some interesting discoveries from our expedition." And he slowly pulls out some notes, sharing what the group has found. "The area has a minotaur threat, which we overcame after much difficulty, the cave itself used to be a holy site that of Aroden, with carvings indicating his teaching, and also a model of Absalom. Gillmen who are followers of Aroden now use the site as a form of pilgrimage." He looks to the rest of the group, "Did we have more to share?"

Sovereign Court

Female LN Vishkanya Rogue (Deadly Courtesan) 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 18; T 13; FF 15; CMD 16(21 vs Grapple and Reposition) | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9(+11 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Toxic 1/1; Bardic Performance 7/7 | Active conditions: None

"There was an undead problem as well. Looks like a necromancer was a little busy and was using the Gilman as cattle. But he was overcame by the very monsters that he created, and we took care of the ones that were left"


Male Human(Amazing)

"I see. Good work everyone. Consider your mission a success."

201 to 223 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PbP Gameday V #5-8 The Confirmation Gameplay Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.