[PFS/Shifty] Faithless & Forgotten (Table 1) (Inactive)

Game Master Nik B.

Map and handouts


351 to 386 of 386 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 4 | HP: 28/28| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Divine Favor(+2 Att/DMG)

R1

Nali bolts past the floats swiftly , before spinning around and taking aim at the wheels of the float with an arrow, hoping to jam up the float and cause it to stop.

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Would you accept a tangleshot arrow instead of damage for the ranged attack? Basically to entangle the float to cause a roadblock

R2

Noting Smiley's and Malik's attempts to spread the chaos out around, Nali slips in and goes to try to overturn more crates into the path.

STR check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 05 HP 43/43 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +8 - F: +4 / R: +8 /W: +12 - CMB +1 - CMD +13 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 8/8 day

Apologies. Nearing the conclusion of 2 job projects plus my regular schedule is draining me out pretty badly...

QUite frustrated with everything that went badly during the mission Zhatara looses her temper and shoots at the decorations with her crossbow:"I HATE THIS PLACE"

Attack roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 -> Damage roll: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Afterwards she notices the harses and smiles wickedly, exerting her willpower on the beasts:"See the nasty men folowing us? They want to butcher you! Trample them before they can do just that!"

Handle animal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


I dunno, I think Zhatara would fit right in with the Chelish :)

Smiley is less of an acrobatic master but more of a physical brute as he gets to work on sending crates crashing - the shower of apples sends a few down his tunic, ensuring he has a handy snack for later.

Nali moves like the wind through the crowd, but lacked the momentum to knock down a display stand - the crates holding it up were full, not empty, and she hits without the right run up.

Zhatara fires off her crossbow, but the bolt doesn't QUITE cut through. She manages to exert her willpower over the beasts, driving an ox into a bit of angry fit!

R1 & 2
Jacques - Pass/Pass
Kolris - Pass/Pass
Malik
Nali - Pass/Fail
Smiley - Fail/Pass
Zhatara - Fail/Pass

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.1 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 26; N 10 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 2/7

*cough* I've posted mine. *cough*

HERE


[ooc}@Malik /Derp :) My bad[/ooc]

R1 & 2
Jacques - Pass/Pass
Kolris - Pass/Pass
Malik - Pass/Fail
Nali - Pass/Fail
Smiley - Fail/Pass
Zhatara - Fail/Pass

The Inquisitor and his men keep gesticulating at the party and ordering people to arrest you all, but bystanders are confused initially by the disguises and the initiative is lost, allowing you to move ahead.

Arriving at the Parade, the Inquisitor and his men can't keep pace with the fluid party, and this is further compounded by the spray of treats from the fallen pinata that are being scooped by the crowd.

Your lead is extending...

You look back over your shoulders for a moment and see the loose wagon and the wild animals giving further reason for pause, and the Interrogator and his men are last seen trying to go around the commotion, but this too costs valuable time.

You can see he has more guards trying to join in the chase, but they are mostly falling well behind. You do see other watchmen in the area blowing whistles as you pass, but so far the party is surging to the docks!

R3 Asmodean Service
An Asmodean religious rite lies ahead at a major intersection. You can sabotage the service with a successful DC 16 Bluff or Knowledge (religion) check, a successful DC 14 Climb check to disruptively scale the impromptu temple, by channeling positive energy in another deity’s name, or by casting any enchantment spell of 1st-level or higher. Such actions would be sure to draw confusion, ire, and outrage (and a subsequent commotion!)

R4 Street Performance
Further ahead you spy a street-side band that has gathered a crowd by playing Chelish anthems.
Crashing the performance with a successful DC 16 Perform check, a successful DC 13 Dexterity check to weave through the crowd, or by casting any illusion spell of 1st-level or higher - would probably turn the audience into a disorderly mass that clogs the avenue.

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 3 | HP: 12/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +3 +1, R: +10 +8, W: +3 +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: riddle boon

Round 3

Stumbling upon the religious ceremony, Kolris tries to think of a distraction that he can yell to sow chaos into the crowd. Perhaps he prepared himself too much for this trip to Cheliax, for suddenly he can't even recall the name of any of hell's devils or who might be being worshipped here at all. But a sudden inspiration comes to him, and he knows what he can do!

"Hey, look! It's a service to honor Baphomet. He's the best devil of them all; so wild and unpredictable. Good for you, Cheliax!"

Knowledge (religion) DC 16, free inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 10 + (6) = 18

Round 4

Kolris tries to find a way through the crowd, but it's one of those days where everytime he tries to weave in front of someone, they happen to step forward, and the normally nimble elf finds himself bumping and stumbling more than gliding and weaving through the crowd.

Dexterity DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Smiley recalls the time his brothers Durgo and Drego (the twins) tried to give Smiley a haircut with their father's battleaxe, and he escaped by climbing on the roof until they got bored and went to give Magten a haircut instead.

Climb DC14: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

He scurries like a rat up to the top of the rickety temple and kicks one entire wall down, using the momentum to ride the other side down the ground.

Har! Lucky I didn't get a haircut that day!

Having caused a bit of confusion behind him, he tries to keep up with Kolris by weaving through the crowds as if his entire collection of brothers was chasing him.

Dexterity DC13: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Much like Kolris, however, he finds the crowds vexing.

Step aside! Step aside! No, step back!

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

Bluff DC 16: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

"Baphomet?! Why the Prince of Law will certainly see you flayed open once the Grand Inquisitor catches up with you, Sir!"

Jacques was certain that he could whip the crowd up to physically deal with Kolris, but his words seem to have the opposite effect, reminding them that the law was already here.

Frustrated with his poor choice of words, he barrels straight through the street performers

Dex DC 13: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 4 | HP: 28/28| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Divine Favor(+2 Att/DMG)

Noting the rite that's occuring in front of her (And trying her best not to tweak out from Kolris's attempt to rile that crowd), Nali dives in near the altar and swipes the primary ceremonial dagger, only to use to scatter the other instraments on the altar. She then lets out a ululation before returning to her flight.

Knowledge(Religion) DC 16: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Continuing on, Nali dives through the crowds dodging around the party-goers, treating them let the thin trees from home.

Dex, DC 13: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 05 HP 43/43 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +8 - F: +4 / R: +8 /W: +12 - CMB +1 - CMD +13 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 8/8 day

First Zhatara decides to subvert the asmodean ceremony:"Heathen fools! What are you doing! Service to the great Asmodeus should NEVER be done that way! Here! Let me show you how it's done..."

Bluff check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Then she sneaks her way through the gathered crowd...

Dexterity check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


R3 & 4
Jacques - Fail/Pass
Kolris - Pass/Fail
Malik -
Nali - Pass/Pass
Smiley - Pass/Fail
Zhatara -

The commentary about Baphomet set the crowd into a wild hubub of outrage, and the scandal of a climbing Dwarf wrecking the sanctity of the occasion and a revelling Half-elf wrecking the makeshift altar is tipping the crowd almost to boiling point.

The party begins flowing past the street performers with some degree of speed and grace...

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.1 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 26; N 10 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 2/7

Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Dex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Welp

Malik takes his chance at following smiley over the altar, but falls short in his efforts and is forced to walk through the procession. He then tries to weasel around the performers and their onlookers, but the crowd is way too dense for him and he hits pretty much everyone he walks around.

"I'm a sickly man; apologies. Coming through, 'scuse me..."


So much for 'flowing like water' :p

Zhat up

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 3 | HP: 12/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +3 +1, R: +10 +8, W: +3 +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: riddle boon

You and Zhatara cross-posted. Her post is above.


LOL at the exact same time!

The party manages to both cast the religious ceremony into disrepute and at the same time criticise the legitimate Asmodean practices, this starts a completely heated debate and people act in shocked outrage. By the time the guards come running through to pursue you, they are being grabbed by religious devotees who wish to spend a long time airing their grievance to the guards - ironically slowing those exact guards who were chasing you in the first place.

The crowd gathered for the street performers proves no great hindrance to you, but equally is not that much of a barrier to your pursuers.

You have gained more distance overall

R5 Fighting Pit
With guards blocking the main streets, you cut through a tavern that’s hosting a boxing match in its fighting pit. You could provoke a brawl that would likely spill into the streets with successful DC 16 Intimidate check, a melee attacks against AC 13 that deals at least 6 points of nonlethal damage (multiple attackers can contribute to this total), or by casting a spell of 1stlevel or higher that deals damage to a single target (such
as magic missile).

R6 Docks
The final stretch takes you down Ostenso Harbor’s docks. You could attempt DC 14 Swim checks to throw off land-bound pursuers, DC 16 Stealth checks to reach the waiting boat unnoticed, or DC 13 Constitution checks to just sprint the distance.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.1 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 26; N 10 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 2/7
Shifty wrote:
So much for 'flowing like water' :p

Hah! Joke's on you; I am actually an aspiring iceberg.

Malik passes the fighter pit, trusting his more charming companions to cause trouble, and immediately jumps into the water to lose whatever dogs might be on their trail.

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

I'll pass on the fighter pit check. If I attacked someone in the tavern, two things might happen:

1 - I'd probably kill someone in one hit. Don't want that.
2 - I wouldn't do enough of a fuss to cause a brawl. YET.


Could aid another?

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 3 | HP: 12/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +3 +1, R: +10 +8, W: +3 +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: riddle boon

Round 5

Kolris fumbles to take his sap out, attempting to strike one of the observers of the boxing match in hopes of starting a brawl.

Sap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage, B, nonlethal: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

But his attempt is so sloppy that he nearly drops the sap!

Round 6

When he arrives at the docks, he attempts to move to their ship unseen among the other boats on the slips.

Stealth DC 16: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

Seeing the action in the pit, Jacques briefly considers getting lost in the crowd and watching the bouts. There is some money to be made here.

Unfortunately, his guard uniform would make it impossible to get anyone to take a bet. Plus, the prisoners, friends, mission... blah, blah, blah...

Realizing he is still carrying the sap he took from the guard, he decides to play it up, targetting a big fellow near the middle of the ring.

"Hey there. Jack says you didn't pay your debts. Come along now. Hey! Why are you resisting?"
Sap: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

His aim proves no better than it did in the prison and he continues his way through the bar.

With his frustration at a fever pitch, he decides to stop being cute, waves the bellflowers to follow and simply sprints for the ship.

Con: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

A brawl, you say?

Smiley passes right through the middle of the fighting pit, choosing the fighter who looks like they're winning currently, and evening the odds with a swift uppercut.

Unarmed, Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Damage, Power Attack, Nonlethal: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Har! Step up the pace, slowpoke. You're losing!

At the docks, Smiley plunges into the water without hesitation.

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 05 HP 43/43 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +8 - F: +4 / R: +8 /W: +12 - CMB +1 - CMD +13 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 8/8 day

First Zhatara provokes the fighters so a brawl spills into the streets:"Step aside you bunch of puny weaklings or I'll set my dwarf on you!"

Intimidate check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Then the woman decides to make a run for the docks...

Constitution check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 4 | HP: 28/28| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Divine Favor(+2 Att/DMG)

Nali, for some insane reason, follows Smiley onto the pit floor, and tries to join in the brawling. However, her skill in fisticuffs is obvious, as her attempt to follow up on Smiley's strike swings ridiculously wide.

Attack(Unarmed): 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 3 - 4 = 6

Then the party reaches the docks, and Nali... just vanishes from sight.

Stealth, DC 16: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.1 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 26; N 10 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 2/7

Very well. RETCON TIME!

Intimidate, Aid another: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11

The towering half orc moves THROUGH the pit, unphased by the fact that he might be interrupting fights. He uses his current disguise of a soldier to stirr some unrest in the chelish hearts.


R5&6
Jacques - Fail/Pass
Kolris - Fail/Pass
Malik - Aid/Pass
Nali - Fail/Pass
Smiley - Pass/Pass
Zhatara - Pass/Pass

The opportunity to turn the semi-orderly pub fight into a rolling brawl seems to go well, but then goes TOO well and impedes the party - creating an opportunity for your pursuers to catch up slightly. Once you all arrive at the docks though everyone manages to spear off in multiple methods and directions to truly vex the guards.

In the end, only the most determined ones appear at the docks as you are rowed back to the waiting ship which is set to depart. They throw javelins rather pointlessly at the retreating boat, more in a display of frustration than anything else...

Over to you guys - prior to getting to the 'end'

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 3 | HP: 12/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +3 +1, R: +10 +8, W: +3 +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: riddle boon

It's only when the javelins splash harmlessly into the water that Kolris finally feels safe. Having spent the last few hours in a state of worry and tension, he visible relaxes, sinking into his seat with a deep exhale of breath. "I can't tell you how many times I though we were lost there." He looks at each Pathfinder individually. "That we got through that alive--all of us, and with our charge--is a testament to each of you. It didn't go well, but nicely done anyway. I'd be happy to work with any of you again... after a good rest, of course!"

He then finally turns his attention to Zefiro and the Bellflower captives. "How are you? Is everyone okay?"

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Har! Could'a gone much worse if ye didn't have Ole Smiley's Luck on your side! Have I mentioned I'm the Seventh Son of a Seventh Son? Har!

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 4 | HP: 28/28| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Divine Favor(+2 Att/DMG)

Nali breathes a sigh of relief as they leave Ostenso. "Glad to be out of this city," she mutters as she watches the javelins splash in the water. Resisting the urge to fire back, she adds, "Thanks to all."

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 05 HP 43/43 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +8 - F: +4 / R: +8 /W: +12 - CMB +1 - CMD +13 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 8/8 day

Zhatara shoots a venomous look at Smiley then chooses to ignore him and turns towards Nali:"Yes. Leaving this damned place is the best thing about it"

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Smiley is blissfully unaware of the look Zhatara shoots at him.


You board the Queen Gale, which sets sail immediately, taking you all swiftly to the east. On the way, Zefiro finally catches his breath and answers Kolris "I have survived, thanks to you all, as I thought I was due for a dark ending. We are saved, but may I inquire as to the fate of the histories I had found? How did you manage to learn about my whereabouts?"

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

As the party gets aboard and start sailing away, Jacques takes a position leaning against the railing and waves his hat at the receding Chelaxian guard.

"It may not have gone to plan, but it certainly was exciting. When I saw how many guards were in that prison, I gave us some pretty long odds of ever making it out.

You all are fine Pathfinders, and it has been a pleasure working with you."

Jacques goes from member to member and Bellflower to Bellflower, giving each a hug and kiss on the cheek or a wink and a nod to those who refuse.

When Zefiro start asking about the documents, Jacques reassures him. "Monsieur, don't worry. The guards had not got around to destroying your work quite yet.

We were able to retrieve the documents and perhaps learn some more information that may add to your knowledge"

Nobody specifically said they were pocketing the documents, but we all agreed they should be taken. I don't think it really matters which on of us grabbed them, does it?

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 4 | HP: 28/28| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Divine Favor(+2 Att/DMG)

Nali just opens her bag, which she half filled with the scrolls that they swiped from the Nail. "These papers?" she asks as she pulls them from the bag.


I would assume you would have taken the documents being the dutiful Pathfinders you all are :)

"EXACTLY those papers" he smiles.

***
Once in Andoran, you reconvene with Zarta Dralneen and Venture-Captain Dennel Hamshanks for debriefing. Tamrin also joins the discussion, having escaped Ostenso on his own under the cover of the chaos the party sowed through the streets. He proudly remarks "The Ostensons’ confusion was complete, congratulations on a job well done!"

Zarta Dralneen was unaware of her connection to the fallen House Davian. As she reads the annotated history that identifies her as a descendant of House Davian causes Zarta to drop her lasciviousfaçade for a moment. She reads the document in poignant awe before earnestly thanking you for bringing this information to light. "My ability to claim my ancestral legacy and lands is stymied so long as House Thrune is in power. However, the personal significance of this news is considerable I think I need time to sort out her feelings on the matter."

That's a wrap!

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.1 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 26; N 10 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 2/7

"Oh! I have something else", Malik announces unceremoniously, pulls out a scroll case from his backpack, and hands it over. (The one with the interrogation reports.)

"It seems our new liaison for Cheliax is two-faced. You might want to look into that. Not that it's a surprise."

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 3 | HP: 12/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +3 +1, R: +10 +8, W: +3 +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: riddle boon

On the ship:

After the ship is well underway, when everyone is comfortable and settled, Kolris keeps an eye out for a time that he can approach Zefiro one on one.

"Zefiro, I have a favor to ask of you. I sometimes represent an organization within the Pathfinder Society called the Dark Archive. We have an interest in scholarly pursuits... especially those that might be shunned by those with lofty morals. Seeing your dogged pursuit of the truth in Cheliax makes me think that you might be one who could assist us. Would you be willing? I can have an agent contact you at a later date to discuss more details."

Knowledge (arcana) DC 17, free inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 10 + (2) = 26

Dark Archive Season 8 Faction Goal wrote:

Recruit a named NPC scholar, knowledgable spellcaster, or similar figure to the Dark Archive. Recruitment requires a Diplomacy or Knowledge (arcana) check with a DC of 15 plus your character level.


The Pathfinders take note of Maliks news, meanwhile, Kolris has just fostered a new agent for the Dark Archive

351 to 386 of 386 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS / Shifty] Faithless & Forgotten (Table 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.