[PFS/DMK/GD4] 6-98IV Serpent Rise! (Inactive)

Game Master Kludde

Maps and Handouts


1 to 50 of 334 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Hello everybody and welcome to the fourth instalment of PbP Game day! While we wait for the festivities to start, please take a moment to set yourself up.

Have a look at the 'map and handouts' linked above and add your icon to the map (if you're unsure how to do that, have a look in my profile - the easiest way is to use chrome and drag an image from a different chrome window onto the map). Also, please add your init modifier to the text box.

If you have any questions on PbP, feel free to ask them now or during the game.


dot.

Looking forward to this one. I've heard great things about it. And about Kludde


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

Present.

I look forward to seeing the pregens we can choose from!


Dotting In

I have been looking forward to this

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Dotting in! Looking forward to running through this one! Oh and Kludde, I assume your first message there was a relatively generic one, but we can't really put our images there until we know which pregen we're running. :-P


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Ah, yes, I was copy-pasting due to lack of time. My new job, it's... kinda busy. Getting on top of it.

Have a look at the pregens here (link), and tell me which one you want to play.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

I would be happy with any of them, though I have already played the Experiment so I'll leave her for someone else. I would probably be partial to The Artist this time.


In order of preference:

Most desired (in descending order) The Experiment, The Leader, The Artist
Least desired (continuing descending order): The Vengeful, The Ambitious, The Professional

Grand Lodge

1:Ambitious; 2:Artist; 3:Experiment; 4:Leader; 5:Professional; 6:Vengeful: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 2) = 10

1st choice: Experiment
2nd choice: Professional
3rd choice: Artist


DM Kludde wrote:

Ah, yes, I was copy-pasting due to lack of time. My new job, it's... kinda busy. Getting on top of it.

Have a look at the pregens here (link), and tell me which one you want to play.

Work blocks dropbox so I will check them when I get home.


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

1st choice: Artist
2nd choice: Vengeful
3rd choice: Professional
4th choice: Experiment
5th choice: Ambitious
6th choice: Leader


1: Vengeful
2: Professional
3: Artist
4: Experiment
5: Ambitious
6: Leader


Should we PM Qstor?


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Qstor has decided to join another table, so he won't be joining us. I've pinged for a sixth player. For now, I'll divvy up the pregens between the lot of you.

I've got the following preferences, so let's see how far we get:

Cartmanbeck: Art, ?,?,?,?, Exp
LabRat: Vng, Pro, Art, Exp, Amb, Lea
Stephnyan: Art, Vng, Pro, Exp, Amb, Lea
TomG: Exp, Lea, Art, Vng, Amb, Pro
Vasari: Exp, Pro, Art, ?, ?, ?

Sounds like Artist and Experiment are prime choices. Since there's no far way to do this (it's been proven mathematically), we'll have to resort to unfair methods. What I'll do is roll randomly when there are multiple first choices, then trickle down as we go.

Lab_Rat -> Vengeful

Roll for Artist 1) CMB, 2) SN: 1d2 ⇒ 2 It seems the dice roller still hates you, cartmanbeck
Roll for Experiment 1) TomG 2) Vasari: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Stephnyan -> Artist
TomG -> Experiment

Vasari -> Pro
Cartmanbeck -> Leader or Ambitious?

Does that work for everyone?

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

I'll go with the Ambitious. :)


Mavaro | Male occultist 7 | hp 53/53 33/45 | AC 19, T 12, FF 18 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +8 | Abjuration points 0/2 | Divination points 9/9 | Necromancy points 1/1 | Transmutation points 0/3 | Init +1 | Perception +14

And here is my filled-out profile for him!


322 — F Elf — AC 12+6 (t12 ff10+6) | F+6 R+7 W+7 | CMD 19 | Init +2 Perc +2 HP 59/59
Daily:
Spells: 3:5, 2:7 1:7; Gift of Madness 7/7; Interstellar Void 1/1; Trumpet 1/1; Wings 7/7; CMW wand 8/10

Pregen copied to new alias. (TomG)


Male Human Slayer 7 | HP 52/67 | AC 20, T 14, FF 18, CMD 24 | F +9, R +9, W +7 | Init +2, Perc +11 |

Checking in

Grand Lodge

Human unchained rogue HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 CMD 21 | F+3 R+10 W+6 | Init +5 Perc+14

Rogue dot for Vasari.


F Halfling Magus (Eldritch Scion)/7 (HP 41/59 | AC:20 | T:15 | FF:16 | CMB:+4 | CMD:18 | Fort:+10 | Ref:+9 | Will:+7; +2 vs. fear | Init:+4 | Perc:+1 | Speed 20)

StephNyan here!

It's a shame there's not (yet) a picture of Joliryn in the avatar database. Her art on the pregen sheet is awesome.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Everybody should have received a handout appropriate to their character

You are Aspis Consortium operatives, hand-picked by your superiors for one of the most daring missions ever attempted against the hated Pathfinder Society. For centuries the Society has been the hyena of the archaeological world, descending upon legitimate Aspis operations to snatch whatever the Pathfinders want, kill hardworking contractors, and grow wealthy on the profits of their “historical preservation.” As they say, the victors write the history books, and the widely distributed Pathfinder Chronicles paint the Society’s piracy as heroism guided by a moral compass as true as the wayfinder each agent carries.

Despite the thick walls and heavy windows of the rented home that serves as your safe house, the passage of Pathfinders from across the Inner Sea region creates a muted rumble as they make their pilgrimage to the Society’s Grand Convocation, an annual gathering in which Pathfinders tell tales of their exploits, show off their discoveries, and celebrate another successful year. Every additional Pathfinder is another set of eyes to spot trouble and another blade ready to defend the Grand Lodge, yet every voice and footstep makes it even safer to discuss the impending attack.

It is on the eve of the grand convocation that the news reaches the group that Rataji, the assigned leader for this expedition, has been betrayed and killed in a shop near the docks - the pickled gimp, or some such, the messenger said. Anyway, I was supposed to deliver This letter (link) to him, explaining your mission. The diamond agents said you are to continue with the mission, with this letter as your guidance..

Feel free to introduce your characters. There is still time to make purchases, so note them now

The heart of the Pathfinder Society is a sprawling campus in Absalom’s Foreign Quarter. Behind its white walls, Pathfinders train for upcoming expeditions, academics study priceless relics recovered from across the globe, and the Decemvirate charts the course for the entire organization from the towering keep Skyreach. Currently, pathfinders from all over Golarion are flowing in on the grounds, engaging in bragging contests, shows of strength and other self-congratulatory activities.

I've put up a map of the grand lodge grounds

K Local DC 15:

You clearly have done your homework, and you recognise the Grand Lodge's main tower (2), the 20-foot-high statue of that ill-revered pathfinder 'hero' and founder Durvin Gest (16). The wall of names (13) is off to the west, next to a menagerie of exotic creatures (10).

With the current crowds, it will be nigh impossible to break into skyreach unseen. It seems it will be nearly two hours before Marcus Farabellus' speech. Time to act!

The way this works: there will be two rounds (counting for an hour each) to do your things. You can gather generic info (for the latest rumours), gather specific info, or visit one of the important place to perform your missions. You don't have to do these things as a group - split up as you like.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Also, welcome to PbP Gameday IV! This game is rapidly turning into one of my favourites, so I hope you'll enjoy it as well. As we start, I need you to fill out some info on the first sheet of the handout: I've already added icons and init modifiers, but I need you to note your PFS details.


Is there still room for the last spot? I'm happy to play any of the pregens.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Seems like the rumours of the leader's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

If you still want to join, you are now the Leader (link). Your 'secret handout' has unfortunately already been revealed (see post above)


Mavaro | Male occultist 7 | hp 53/53 33/45 | AC 19, T 12, FF 18 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +8 | Abjuration points 0/2 | Divination points 9/9 | Necromancy points 1/1 | Transmutation points 0/3 | Init +1 | Perception +14

"Leader isn't dead. Interesting. Perhaps you tried to fake your death to mislead the Society whelps, in the unlikely case that the learned of our plan?"


F Halfling Magus (Eldritch Scion)/7 (HP 41/59 | AC:20 | T:15 | FF:16 | CMB:+4 | CMD:18 | Fort:+10 | Ref:+9 | Will:+7; +2 vs. fear | Init:+4 | Perc:+1 | Speed 20)

"That would be clever," Joliryn muses. "Anyway, I'm glad to see our leader's still alive. We'll need everyone for this mission."

"I'm not the best at intelligence gathering, but I can ask around for the latest rumors," Joliryn tells her allies. "What do you think, is there any specific info I should try to get my hands on?"

Diplomacy +4. If there's anything specific you'd like me to look into during 1 of my 2 rounds, go ahead and tell me. Else I'll spend both rounds we get to gather generic info.


Mavaro | Male occultist 7 | hp 53/53 33/45 | AC 19, T 12, FF 18 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +8 | Abjuration points 0/2 | Divination points 9/9 | Necromancy points 1/1 | Transmutation points 0/3 | Init +1 | Perception +14

"Do you know of any operatives we've placed within the society who we would expect to be attending? It may be good to get information from such a person once we've infiltrated."


Male Human Slayer 7 | HP 52/67 | AC 20, T 14, FF 18, CMD 24 | F +9, R +9, W +7 | Init +2, Perc +11 |

Purchased before arrival: Potion of Invisibility (300gp), Potion of Hide from Animals (50gp), Potion of Protection from Good (50gp), Cold Iron Arrows (20, 2gp), Arrows (20, 1gp), Adamanatine Durable Arrow (1, 61gp), Tanglefoot Bag (2, 100gp), Acid Flask (2, 20gp), Total Spent: 584gp of 607gp. Total left: 13gp

Can't believe that a pregen that has a bow doesn't come with arrows. It's a trap!

The heaviliy scarred human sitting in the corner, hat brim covering a good portion of his face, speaks up.
"Maybe toooo clever" Marnarious counters. "Probably just lazy. Figured he get around to showing up when he had the time."

Marnarious pulls out a frilly, floral pouch and dumps out it's contents. He chucks the pouch into the corner of the room and counts his take. "7 gold....disappointing." He pockets the coins into an almost empty pouch much more fitting to his character. He then pulls out his sword, wipes a bit of blood off the edge, and begins to hone the edge with a small stone.

Coins are nothing extra that isn't included on character sheet.

"Well I heard they keep a vault in the lower levels. Stuff in there may be useful. And there's always the chance we have to deal with that god forsaken carpet. Maybe Leader," drawing out the nickname the group has given to the late comer, "can shed some light on the plan."


Male Human Slayer 7 | HP 52/67 | AC 20, T 14, FF 18, CMD 24 | F +9, R +9, W +7 | Init +2, Perc +11 |

Hey all, check your character sheets and make sure you have what your expecting. My character had a bow but no arrows. We also have some spending money on hand, so lets spend it.


GAZWYR (Green Dragon) HP 66 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +8 | CMD 21 | Perc. +13 | Init. +1

"It would appear that not everyone got the memo on my faked death. Figures, that's what I get for working with amateurs. They even cut my hair..."

"Anyway, on to business. It would appear I have been put 'in charge' of this operation. I don't see it that way. We all have a job to do. If one of us messes up, we're all dead anyway. Here is how I see it. If you have an idea, say it. If you pick locks, smash faces, or make explosions, do it, and I'll take care of speaking 14 languages."

"In the sake of transparency, here is our mission. Look it over, find the flaws, and throw in your two cents."


322 — F Elf — AC 12+6 (t12 ff10+6) | F+6 R+7 W+7 | CMD 19 | Init +2 Perc +2 HP 59/59
Daily:
Spells: 3:5, 2:7 1:7; Gift of Madness 7/7; Interstellar Void 1/1; Trumpet 1/1; Wings 7/7; CMW wand 8/10

"322", as she's known, watches in silence.

Just got back from a long weekend. Will have purchases, after some sleep and recuperation.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

The party of agents has now made it to the Grand Lodge grounds, the Lion's den, surrounded by countless numbers of their arch-enemies.

I've put up a Knowledge(local) check above that your can roll

For the first hour, you have three options:
(1) Go to a location to try and do something related to your mission
(2) Spend an hour gathering generic information on the latest rumours
(3) Spend an hour trying to figure some information you need for your mission (e.g. "Where is Drangle Dreng")

---First hour's action---
Marnarius
322
Joliryn
Rataji
Zurnzal
Shihiraj

---


"I don't know who y'all are or who got you in on this mission but I figure that at some point we all gotta come clean about what we plannin ta' do."

"I also got a letter. Mine also says that we will have distractions, specifically fire and mayhem. However, I have been asked to add to that by freein up those creatures they got in that zoo of theirs."

Knowledge (local) - Grounds locations: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Let me know if that DC check gets us any extra info regarding locations.

"I gotta pretty good idea of where I need ta go but if any of you have time to twiddle your thumbs in the hour before the speech I would appreciate your help."

Marnarious leans forward and his face gets real serious like.
"Now as far as these allies of ours in the carpet. I still got people stuck in there and my guess is that these allies of ours are my people plus some others that want out of that blasted carpet. I suspect that they will be at my old base camp. I plan on gettin out every single person who wants out."

Marnarious's regains a casual composure. He readjusts his hat so that the brim partially hides his eyes and looks to the others in the group, waiting for them to say their piece.

Round 1: Gather info regarding the vaults beneath skyreach
Knowledge (local) - Skyreach Vault: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Round 2: Commence Zoological Mayhem


F Halfling Magus (Eldritch Scion)/7 (HP 41/59 | AC:20 | T:15 | FF:16 | CMB:+4 | CMD:18 | Fort:+10 | Ref:+9 | Will:+7; +2 vs. fear | Init:+4 | Perc:+1 | Speed 20)

Joliryn nods at Marnarious. "I see. If more of us indeed received extra missions, it may be in our best interest if we help each other out."

"I was told to head over to the Wall of Names and meet one of our spies, to gain information that may be beneficial to us. I'll do that first, and I'll try to figure out how to get to the small museum where the Sky Key's kept afterward."

Round 1:
Joliryn heads over to the Wall of Names and looks for a Chelish man. When she spots someone who looks like he could be Arminaldi Chartagnion she'll tell him, in a poetic tone of voice, "The wall slithers like a snake through grass."

Round 2:
Diplomacy: Gather Info, take 20: 20 + 4 = 24

Joliryn spends the next hour asking people how to get to the museum where the Sky Key's kept, enthusiastically telling everyone how much she looks forward to seeing this great relic with her own eyes. "It always excites me when the Society shows off their findings of the past year!"


Mavaro | Male occultist 7 | hp 53/53 33/45 | AC 19, T 12, FF 18 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +8 | Abjuration points 0/2 | Divination points 9/9 | Necromancy points 1/1 | Transmutation points 0/3 | Init +1 | Perception +14

"I'm to beat on faces when necessary and find a traitor, or create one. I plan to make both of those things happen."

The Ambitious looks solemnly at the rest of the group, waiting to hear their abilities and plans.


Male Human Slayer 7 | HP 52/67 | AC 20, T 14, FF 18, CMD 24 | F +9, R +9, W +7 | Init +2, Perc +11 |

Was in a rush this morning. Forgot to add my lead ins for rounds one and two like Joliryn and left my default alias on (Doh!).

Round 1:
Marnarius walks around the grounds hoping to catch tidbits of information regarding the vault below Skyreach from all the gloating, oblivious pathfinders. Every now and then when an individual seems to know something more than the usual, he prods the conversation in towards the vault. "I heard the Society has this huge vault somewhere. That must be a site to see, all those items from across Golarion in one place."

Round 2:
After mingling with the crowd, Marnarius works his way towards the mangerie. Upon arrival, Marnarius blends in, moving from one cage to the next like any other guest, but making note in his head of which cages would provide the most mayhem and death when released. He is also noting how each cage is locked (keys in sight?), whether guards are present and watchful, and what corners may provide enough cover to act without being seen. Marnarius finds a corner with enough cover and concealment to hide and waits for the crowd to leave for the speech, when all is set and ready Marnarius acts.
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25


322 — F Elf — AC 12+6 (t12 ff10+6) | F+6 R+7 W+7 | CMD 19 | Init +2 Perc +2 HP 59/59
Daily:
Spells: 3:5, 2:7 1:7; Gift of Madness 7/7; Interstellar Void 1/1; Trumpet 1/1; Wings 7/7; CMW wand 8/10

322 whispers softly. It's a disturbing sound, filled with shadows, void, and something indescribably alien. I do not believe I have any immediately pressing business. Perhaps I should accompany the Vengeful?

Can I ask that the pregens put their preferred character name as the first item in their "short stat block", since the alias names don't match? Thanks!


Male Human Slayer 7 | HP 52/67 | AC 20, T 14, FF 18, CMD 24 | F +9, R +9, W +7 | Init +2, Perc +11 |

Marnarius eyes the odd elf. Not bad for a partner. At least shes not human. Though her voice just made my skin crawl.
"Fine by me 322." Marnarious replies. "Though we gonna need a different name for you in public. I can't be callin you 322 in front of everyone, it's too....unique. That kind of attention gonna get us in some trouble and I can only stab so many well deserving Pathfinders in a days work."


Mavaro | Male occultist 7 | hp 53/53 33/45 | AC 19, T 12, FF 18 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +8 | Abjuration points 0/2 | Divination points 9/9 | Necromancy points 1/1 | Transmutation points 0/3 | Init +1 | Perception +14

"You look like you'll be good at being quiet. If we need to quietly take someone out, you should come with me on that. But for now, sure, go with that one. I'd like to try to find a turncoat out there in the crowd somewhere."

Grand Lodge

Human unchained rogue HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 CMD 21 | F+3 R+10 W+6 | Init +5 Perc+14

knowledge local: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

I recognize the Grand Lodge's main tower (2), the 20-foot-high statue of that ill-revered pathfinder 'hero' and founder Durvin Gest (16). The wall of names (13) is off to the west, next to a menagerie of exotic creatures (10). With the current crowds, it will be nigh impossible to break into skyreach unseen. It seems it will be nearly two hours before Marcus Farabellus' speech. We must act soon! I have soon pertant business to attend beforehand.

Round 1:
knowledge local: locate Janira Gavic: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
gather info on location of Janira Gavic using drawing: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Round 2:
steal keys off of Janira Gavic: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20


322 — F Elf — AC 12+6 (t12 ff10+6) | F+6 R+7 W+7 | CMD 19 | Init +2 Perc +2 HP 59/59
Daily:
Spells: 3:5, 2:7 1:7; Gift of Madness 7/7; Interstellar Void 1/1; Trumpet 1/1; Wings 7/7; CMW wand 8/10

"My thanks, friend of shadows," 322 whispers to Shohiraj, her voice barely audible but yet oddly piercing.

She turns to Marnarius. "We should make haste. I have another errand that requires my attention later." She pauses. She doesn't have a name. The idea is so alien. "Call me what you like. Just let me know before hand so that I may respond."

It seems I have an appointment with a statue in the second hour.


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

I'll try and resolve the first hour's actions. There's still room to amend your actions for the second hour, based on your findings of the first hour.

@Marnarius: I think the leader already told you that he large vault in is the basement of Skyreach, the lodge's main tower (which Shohiraj just pointed out to you). You can ask around for it, but I wouldn't want you to waste time finding out what you already know

Joliryn:

The Artist heads to the Wall of Names. Trees surround the small hill that bears a curving wall of black glass, providing visitors some privacy as they read any of the thousands of Pathfinder names inscribed on the surface.

Rysalius Starnon
Enjoyed one fish dish too many

Radnor Acton
When to Galt, lost his head, forgot his paperwork

There's even some new marked out for being chiseled, and one name seems to be marked to be corrected: Ketill - Got killed, made a friend

More trees grow in tight formation to the west, where the copse abuts the Grand Lodge’s wall.

Despite the huge number of visitors at the Grand Lodge, the Wall of Names has relatively few visitors. Currently only a man dressed in Chelish garb stands there, and when Joliryn speaks her phrase, he says None would step on so great a serpent.” After a moment’s hesitation, he then adds, “But perhaps it is a fool who invites the viper into his home.”

Zurnzal:

Zurnzal spends an hour overhearing rumours, and tries to find out who would be an ideal candidate to frame. (I need a K(local) check (easier) or Sense Motive check (harder) to locate a victim)

Shohiraj:

Shohiraj looks around the ground, seeing if she can locate Janira Gavix. Finally, the professional finds her near the statue of Durvin Gest.

Already carved in larger-than-life proportions, the stone statue of Durvin Gest towers over the surrounding lawn on a pedestal flanked by angelic figures and carved with elaborate friezes depicting some of his most famous voyages.

Several dozen Pathfinders are gathered around the statue, swapping stories and participating in improvised competitions of braggadocio. Among them, as the professional clearly recognises from her sketch, is Janira Gavix. Janira is just finishing up a story about Selmius Foster— one of the first Pathfinders published in the Pathfinder Chronicles—and his fabled race against a marid and an efreeti, whom he cleverly tricked into distracting one another while he sped across the finish line. The story earns polite applause, and Janira hops down from the bench she had used as a speaking platform.

---First hour's action---
Marnarius
322

Joliryn - Head out to Wall of Names - Ongoing
Rataji
Zurnzal - Looking for a turncoat - Need a check
Shohiraj - Locate Janira - Success (more actions possible next phase)
---


322 — F Elf — AC 12+6 (t12 ff10+6) | F+6 R+7 W+7 | CMD 19 | Init +2 Perc +2 HP 59/59
Daily:
Spells: 3:5, 2:7 1:7; Gift of Madness 7/7; Interstellar Void 1/1; Trumpet 1/1; Wings 7/7; CMW wand 8/10

As "previous" shopping, pick up a scroll of protection from good, communal; -150 gp (140 gp remains)


Male Human Slayer 7 | HP 52/67 | AC 20, T 14, FF 18, CMD 24 | F +9, R +9, W +7 | Init +2, Perc +11 |

Ok. Since 322 is going with me and she needs to be elsewhere during the second hour, I guess we will do the Zoo first. For round 2, I guess I will gather any generic tidbits that may be helpful. Can I use the same Knowledge (local) check or do you want a new check?

Marnarius looks to 322. "OK. Since your coming along, lets go cause some mayhem at the Zoo. I am not sure what type of creatures they have but I am hoping the they are mean, ugly, and hungry."

He pauses for a few seconds to ponder. Elf name, elf name, elf name. Something totally generic and normal. Amrunelara. No, too long. Dardlara. No, too hard to say. Faunra. Not bad...."How about Faunra for now. Just until everything blows up in the Societies face and we get out of this crowd. Then we can go back to your true name."


322 — F Elf — AC 12+6 (t12 ff10+6) | F+6 R+7 W+7 | CMD 19 | Init +2 Perc +2 HP 59/59
Daily:
Spells: 3:5, 2:7 1:7; Gift of Madness 7/7; Interstellar Void 1/1; Trumpet 1/1; Wings 7/7; CMW wand 8/10

322 makes a sour face at the name, but says nothing. She is clearly anxious to be moving.


Mavaro | Male occultist 7 | hp 53/53 33/45 | AC 19, T 12, FF 18 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +8 | Abjuration points 0/2 | Divination points 9/9 | Necromancy points 1/1 | Transmutation points 0/3 | Init +1 | Perception +14

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Zurnzal spends an hour idly chatting with people, though his gruff tone and lack of tact is surely grating to some, he's trained well enough in subtlety to not give himself away.

Oh, and Zurnzal has almost no extra gold, so no buying stuff for him!


GAZWYR (Green Dragon) HP 66 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +8 | CMD 21 | Perc. +13 | Init. +1

Had a busy day yesterday, I'm good to go today.

Rataji will spend the first hour mingling with people, figuring out who is a sympathizer and who is with the Aspis.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Marnarius and 322:

Broad pavilions and awnings shade segmented pens containing animals from around the world, ranging from harmless rodents and fowl to hulking dinosaurs from Tolguth, a giraffe mutated by the Mana Wastes, and war beasts from the Hold of Belkzen. A few heavily reinforced cages hold even stranger creatures, such as an immense two-headed vulture, a ram-headed sphinx, and an armor-plated serpent with fangs the length of a broadsword.

Several attendants walk around, tending to the animals. They walk around, paying close attention to the beasts.

All cages are locked, DC 20 DDV. To tamper with a lock unseen, I need DC 18 Stealth check. Also, the creatures inside are pretty wild and will likely make a ruckus when freed - so I need a handle animal check if you want to keep them quiet for a while.

M and 322, DC 15 Perception:

You spot one of the zookeepers with a large keyring

---First hour's action---
Marnarius - Zoo - ongoing
322 - Zoo - ongoing
Joliryn - Head out to Wall of Names - Ongoing
Rataji - Gather info, everywhere - Check sucessful
Zurnzal - Looking for a turncoat - Success
Shohiraj - Locate Janira - Success (more actions possible next phase)
---

Leader:

The Grand Convocation is particularly crowded this year. In addition to agents from all over Golarion, several dignitaries from Absalom are in attendance.

Although both Kreighton Shaine and Marcos Farabellus have made appearances, nobody has spotted the Master of Scrolls Aram Zey. It’s not especially surprising, given Zey’s dislike of crowds and dealing with the public.

Several dozen Pathfinders have begun unloading kegs from carts on the Center House lawns, likely in anticipation of Marcos Farabellus’s big speech. It’s an open secret that he intends to announce that the long- awaited reconstruction of the Sky Key has concluded.

Although nearly every Pathfinder at the Grand Lodge is allowed to wander about and relax, several dozen are on guard duty on the walls and in Skyreach. Most of these assignments are punishments for debts incurred to the Society or bungled expeditions. Part of the reason that Aram Zey hasn’t been seen yet is because he is supervising these patrols.

The leader also hears that Arminaldus Carthagnion is a pathfinder turncoat and infiltrant.

Zurnzal:

Zurnzal spots a dhampir cleric prowling away from the crowds. From the reaction he gather at the grand lodge ground, it seems he is famous enough, but not very well trusted from his heritage. He is in open space now, but perhaps he could be convinced to come along for a discreet conversation... and a whack on the head.

Zurnzal, DC 15 K(religion):

The man is a cleric of urgathoa.


Mavaro | Male occultist 7 | hp 53/53 33/45 | AC 19, T 12, FF 18 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +8 | Abjuration points 0/2 | Divination points 9/9 | Necromancy points 1/1 | Transmutation points 0/3 | Init +1 | Perception +14

You rock, Kludde. Are you gonna play the dhampir cleric in this scenario ;)

Zurnzal knows little of religions, but this shady character looks pretty weak, so he seems like a perfect candidate to either turn or take down. Zurnzal will attempt to find a good time to sidle up and speak to him.

"Hello friend. You look lost, are you looking for something? You're but a mere stick, my friend, let's get some food!" Zurnzal proceeds to put his arm around the dhampir cleric and lead him away from the clearing, in the guise of getting something to eat.

How does the cleric react?


| Please read the announcements... | DICEBOT LOVES YOU | Kludde (explanation) |

Zurnzal:

A most appealing suggestion, my brother. Let us head for the concession stand for a refreshment.

I'll need a bluff check to get him to go anywhere but the hamburger stand

1 to 50 of 334 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS / DMK / GD4] 6-98IV Serpent Rise! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.