Gamemaster Kobolum's Way of the Wicked

Game Master Kobolum

Guilty. You are a lawbreaker – the worst of the worst. Too dangerous to live amongst the good people of Talingarde, they dragged you in chains before a magistrate and condemned you. They sent you to the worst prison in the land and there they forever marked you. They held you down and branded you with a runic F. You are forsaken. You won’t be at Branderscar Prison for long. Branderscar is only a holding pen. In three days – justice comes. In three days – everything ends.

What a pity. If only there was a way out of this stinking rat-hole. If only there was a way to escape. If only…

No. No one has ever escaped from Branderscar Prison. This is where your story ends.

Images

Initiative:
[dice=Casius Flann's initiative]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=Anastasius Poli's initiative]1d20 + 6[/dice]
[dice=Wade Willhelm's initiative]1d20 + 7[/dice]
[dice=Kira Petrilus's initiative]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=Lazarus the Rat's initiative]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Saulric The Black's initiative]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=Grumblejack's initiative]1d20 - 1[/dice]
Whoever has the highest initiative gives there side the first actions in a round. Characters are not aware of who is giving this advantage.

Perception:
[dice=Casius Flann's perception]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=Anastasius Poli's perception]1d20 + 1[/dice]
[dice=Wade Willhelm's perception]1d20 + 9[/dice]
[dice=Kira Petrilus's perception]1d20 + 9[/dice]
[dice=Lazarus the Rat's perception]1d20 + 9[/dice]
[dice=Saulric The Black's perception]1d20 + 3[/dice]


751 to 800 of 810 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

As an antiquarian, I've got knowledge (any)!

Anastasius wonders what kind of creature these are... He thought dead animated were only a madman's fantasy or child's frightening tale! The man opens his large book and begins to frantically search something in it...

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 well...


Anastasius’ lack of belief in the undead caused him to skip over acquiring text that might indicate whatever this corpse is.


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Anastasius shakes his head.
"My knowledge fails me... Undeath is not something I actually believe to be a true thing."

Coughing to regain his composure, he pauses and then says:
"Why don't we press forward? I'll be happy to be outside of this test."


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

Casius shakes his head, and motions to the others for them to attack the next corpse to make sure they were all dead.


Lazarus helps move the lids while the others murder corpses.


Alright can everybody who is opening coffins to kill things roll me a stealth check, and if you’re not doing that tell me what you are doing.


stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 3


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Anastasius stays back, not very inclined to profanate tombs. He... does nothing.


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Both Lazarus and Casius go about just tossing the lids off with zero regard for stealth. :P


The bang of the heavy cough and lid hitting the ground echoes around the stone chamber. Inside of the coffin is another watery corpse. Before anyone can move to strike it, however, the bang of another coffin lid falling to the ground sounds, followed by another and another as all of the coffins opened and the dead start to rise. All covered in barnacles and seaweed and wet from head to toe, looking towards what they hate most, the living.

Casius Flann's initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Anastasius Poli's initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Wade Willhelm's initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Kira Petrilus's initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Lazarus the Rat's initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Draugr 1 initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Draugr 2 initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Draugr 3 initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Draugr 4 initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Draugr 2 initiative: 20
Wade Willhelm's initiative: 19
Draugr 1 initiative: 19
Kira Petrilus's initiative: 18
Draugr 4 initiative: 11
Anastasius Poli's initiative: 9
Lazarus the Rat's initiative: 8
Casius Flann's initiative: 5
Draugr 3 initiative: 5

The first of the undead monsters to climb out of its coffin charges at Wade, with a greataxe in hand.

Draugr greataxe v Wade: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

Casius lets out a yelp as the undead climb out of their coffins. Making sure not to stand too close to the nearest,he desperately pulls out and throws a flask of acid at a concentration of them.

5-foot step away from the undead if necessary, move action to draw an acid flask and a standard action to throw it at a group of them.

Acid Flask: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 Splash damage 1 to every creature within 5' of where the acid hits.


Lazarus quickly draws his weapon, falls back behind the beefier fighters and does his best to aid them in their efforts. He knew of the undead and these monsters didn't surprise him in spite of not knowing much about them, but they were numerous and that was concerning.


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Anastasius steps back a few steps, waits for the draugr to concentrate in the room and then chants some words in an unknown language...

A wide area of slippery liquid appears under their little feet.

Casting Grease, ref save DC 16 or fall.


GM:
Draugr 1 HP 18/19
Draugr 2 HP 8/19
Draugr 1 HP 18/19
Draugr 1 HP 18/19

Draugr 1 reflex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Draugr 2 reflex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Draugr 4 reflex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Kira's hand crossbow v Draugr 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d4 ⇒ 3
Wade's scythe v Draugr 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 232d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11
Draugr 1 greataxe v Wade: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Draugr 4 greataxe v Kira: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Draugr 3 reflex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Draugr 3 greataxe v Saulric: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Wade swings at the undead that attacked him with his scythe. It was a good hit. Unfortunately, the other corpse makes a good hit as well digging his greataxe into Wade’s skull. When it’s pulled out he falls to the ground dead.

Kira draws her hand crossbow and launches a bolt that goes wide. Unfortunately, the corpse that goes after her does not swing wide. She’s still living, but clearly not for long.

Casius’ acid does hit three of them and those three do slip on the grease laid out by Anastasius. The one that doesn’t fall swings hard at Saulric, knocking him out of the fight.

I know I said I was just going to use this room to clear out the unnecessary additional characters but those rolls! Wade is dead but the other two are still alive, though unconscious.


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

Casius's face pales as three of their companions fall down, then his whip lashes out to wrap around the standing draugr's leg and he tries to pull it to the ground. "We need to try and kill these things!"

Trip: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Rather than be tripped back if that fails, I will drop my whip.


aid another's attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Lazarus tries to help, but is utterly ineffective.


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Sorry I didn't understand we were up to act...

Not having a lot of options, Anastasius spits an adhesive thing at the draugr still on its feet...

Cating Adhesive spittle on this draugr, DC 16 to break free. It will last 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5 rounds.


Draugr 2 initiative: 20
Draugr 1 initiative: 19
Draugr 4 initiative: 11
Anastasius Poli's initiative: 9
Lazarus the Rat's initiative: 8
Casius Flann's initiative: 5
Draugr 3 initiative: 5

GM:
Draugr 1 HP 18/19
Draugr 2 HP 8/19
Draugr 1 HP 18/19
Draugr 1 HP 18/19

Draugr 1 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Draugr 2 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Draugr 4 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Draugr 3 reflex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Draugr 3 greataxe v Timeon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

The undead moves to attack the next standing target in its vicinity, the shaking squire Timeon. Anastasius’ spell fails to stop it and Casius drops his own whipped, and as it swings its greataxe Timeon dodges out of the way.

I am honestly surprised that, out of all people, it’s the Squire that doesn’t get taken out immediately.


I was so surprised by his survival I forgot to tell you what the other draugr were doing.

One of the undead is able to get to its feet. The other two are unable to stand on the slick grease.


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Anastasius, having no more trick up his sleeve, waits in hope.


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

Casius fixes the undead near Timeon with his stare, focusing on it as he searches for something to do before grabbing an acid flask and throwing it at that draugr.

Acid Flask vs touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Painful Stare: 1d6 ⇒ 3 1 splash damage to all adjacent.

Painful stare damage applies to the undead near Timeon, but only if it isn't immune to mind-affecting effects.

Anastasius, might I suggest a Ray of Frost on the undead? At least it's something.


attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
crit?: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Lazarus sighs and mumbles, "I'm getting too old for his crap..." He then steps up to the monster by Timeon (after the acid has gone off, of course) and swings! It's pitiful, but hey, he's trying. This is clearly not his thing.


GM:
Draugr 1 HP 18/19
Draugr 2 HP 8/19
Draugr 3 HP 3/19
Draugr 4 HP 18/19
Timeon HP 1/5

Draugr 1 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Draugr 4 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Timeon longsword v Draugr 3: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 141d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Draugr 3 greataxe v Timeon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 The luck of this kid!
Draugr 2 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Finding that his magic does not work on the mindless thing Casius chucks an acid flask at the undead creature, burning Timeon in the process.

Lazarus moves in to attack the thing but doesn’t know where to hit it.

Timeon finally moves to attack the creature by plunging the longsword Saulric gave him into with the creature. The thing tried to use its position to decapitated the squire, but he ducked out of the way.

The other creatures are still trying to escape the grease. The two that are on the ground get back to their feet, and the one that had stood previously falls again.


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

With is primary trick useless, Casius desperately pulls out an alchemist's fire and throws at the cluster of three undead in the grease.

Attack vs standing undead 1 vs touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Errant Throw: 1d8 ⇒ 3

According to that roll, it lands to the right of my intended target. I believe I'm within a single range increment, so that would be 1 square to the right of undead 1. It should still deal 1 point of splash damage to all targets in the 5' radius.


attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Lazarus tries yet again to contribute to the melee and fails.


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Anastasius closes his eyes and exhales deeply as pure magic whirls around his book.

Last trick I've to avoid being zombies. Full round action tout memorize "disrupt Undead" instead of "Ray of frost".


Timeon longsword v Draugr 3: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 141d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Lazarus distracts the barnacle-encrusted corpse long enough for Timeon to sidestep it and cut it into. Timeon looks down at the now truly dead thing taking deep, shaky breaths, clearly amazed at what he has done.

GM:
Draugr 1 HP 17/19
Draugr 2 HP 8/19
Draugr 4 HP 17/19
Timeon HP 1/5

Draugr 2 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Draugr 1 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Draugr 4 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 7

The one that fell over stands up, and the two that got up fall.


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

Unable to believe what Timeon had managed to do, Casius threw another acid flask at the clustered draugr. "Well done, young squire!"

Attack vs touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Confirm?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Critical Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

I think it's still 1 splash damage to adjacent foes.


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Anastasius aims for the one that stood up and unleashes a ray of positive energy.

RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 for positive energy: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Disrupt Undead


Timeon longsword v Draugr 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 191d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Casius throws another flask, which seems a bit more potent than his previous flasks. Anastasius fires a ray of white light and misses completely. Timeon charges the undead thing with a battle cry to Mitre and cleeves the barnacle monster from shoulder to hit.

GM:
Draugr 1 HP 14/19
Draugr 2 HP 5/19
Draugr 4 HP 14/19
Timeon HP 1/5

Draugr 1 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Draugr 4 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 6

A Dreger manages to stand on the grease... Again.


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

Oh my gosh, how is the random kid we found cowering in a hidden cubbyhole the most effective combatant in this fight?

Running low on alchemicals, Casius agonizes for a moment before he pulls out an alchemist's fire and throws at the draugr behind the one Timeon's fighting, not wanting this one to splash on the surprisingly effective young squire.

Alchemist's fire vs touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

1 Splash Damage to all adjacent.


Not wanting to see the boy go in all alone, Lazarus accompanies him and strikes at the same monster.
attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
hey! A crit threat! : 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Exhaling in dispear regarding the actual party, Anastasius tries again to fire a ray.

RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 for 1d6 ⇒ 6

With a somber look, he whispers under his breath: "At last..."


GM:
Draugr 4 HP 13/19
Timeon HP 1/5

The draugr in front of Timeon in front fo stands still before falling to two separate pieces. The acid flask Casius threw, and the ray Anastasius fired, both miss. However, the draugr that got to its feet is hit instead. Lazarus, seeing the opportunity, decapitates it.

Draugr 4 Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Timeon takes deep breaths and yells out, “Died abomination!”

Timeon longsword v Draugr 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

He cannot reach the draugr as he avoids stepping on the grease.

I screwed up the last turn. The draugr standing in front of Timeon and was cut down by Timeon so I redirected all of your attacks to the one that got up. As for this round he held his action until the draugr got up so he wouldn't slip on the grease.


Two down, thank the divine! Lazarus says a little prayer to his god, silently, and swings again.
attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

GM:How Can a 18 melee attack hit and a 22 and a 19 ranged touch attack miss?


The one you were all attacking? I didn't properly convey that it was already dead. If you go and look in the previous GM spoiler it says that number two still has five health. That's not accounting for Timeon's attack damage on that turn, which killed it. that was a brain fart by me and you were all attacking that one so I just redirected your attacks, which killed the one that got to its feet that turn.

Let me just be extra clear here because I am an idiot. You all hit.


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Ok, thanks for the explanation.

Anastasius, emboldened by his prowess, continues to fire rays at the one "standing".

RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 for 1d6 ⇒ 5 damage.


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

With the odds turning in their favor, Casius moves towards the standing draugr, drawing his dagger as he goes. Once he gets there, he swipes at the draugr.

Dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

He proves less than effective.


GM:
Draugr 4 HP 8/19
Timeon HP 1/5

Draugr greataxe vs Timeon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Timeon longsword v Draugr 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Not Timeon, nor Lazarus, nor Casius are able to hurt the thing. Anastasius’ ray does affect it.


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

"Come on! We can do it!" shouts Anastasius.

RTS: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 for 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

Casius again tries to slash at the walking, weapon-wielding corpse with his dagger.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Confirm?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Lazarus hacks away at the monster as best he can!


GM:
Draugr 4 HP 8/19
Timeon HP 1/5

Draugr greataxe vs Casius: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Timeon longsword v Draugr 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Anastasius, Lazarus, and Timeon all failed to hit the creature where Casius succeeds, to his own detriment as its the undead swings its ax at him.

This fight keeps turning very quickly.


Lazarus continues to desperately hack at it!
attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Anastasius keeps doing what he can.

RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 for 1d6 ⇒ 3 damage.


Male Human Mesmerist 2 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | HP 9/13 (Reg: 15) | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +7 | Init +3 | Perception +5 | Mesmerist Tricks 5/5 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Conditions: -2 Con

Casius falls to the ground, bleeding.

I would still be standing if it weren’t for the Con loss earlier.

Stabilize, DC 10: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (6) - 5 = 1


GM:
Draugr 4 HP 1/19
Timeon HP 1/5

Timeon longsword v Draugr 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Draugr greataxe acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 3

It turns its attention to Anastasius and begins to walk and slips on the grease.


Human Antiquarian 2 | HP: 16/16| AC: 12 | T: 12 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4 (+1 vs divine spells) | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | SM: +1 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1 - 3/4 ; Arcane Reservoir: 4/5

Anastasius is glad the draugr slips on the grease and throws another ray.

RTA (minus 4 because it is prone): 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 5 for 1d6 ⇒ 3

751 to 800 of 810 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamemaster Kobolum's Way of the Wicked All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.