GM Tyranius Dead Suns AP (Starfinder)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Starship Combat Cheatsheet
Sunrise Maiden
Space Loot


3,601 to 3,650 of 4,083 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>

Status:
EAC: 26 KAC: 27 CM: 35
Resolve: 7/8 Stamina: 63/63 HP: 58/58 (DR 6)
Weapon Equipped = Laser Rifle
Conditions = None
Spells (caster level 9)
At Will = Mending, Holographic Image (2), Token Spell
Psychokinetic Hand = 3/3
Comprehend Languages = 3/3
Tip of the Tongue = 1/1 (re-roll skill to recall knowledge)
Repair Drone = 1/1 (25%/17hp)
Miracle Worker = 1/1
Haste Circuit = 9/10 (swift to haste, swift to shut off)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +6, Dex +4 (weapon focus longarm +1) Damage: +9
Melee/Thrown: Attack: BAB +6, Str +1 Damage: +4
Messalina (5’ up)
EAC: 23 KAC: 23 CM: 31 HP: 90/90
Weapon Equipped = Frostbite zero rifle
Conditions = None
Invisibility Field = 1/1 (10m)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +7, Dex +4 (weapon focus: longarms +1) Damage: +9

Abe takes a deep breath as the jangly man drops - taking his undead with him. He leans agains the bulkhead as he sends Messalina throughout the ship searching for survivors or more trouble. When she returns empty handed, he sheaths his weapon and sighs. ”That was rough, the dirty bastard.”

While Vetch is seeing to The Zane, he’ll tend to his own injuries and take the time to really catch his breath. ”I don't know where they came from, but they were nasty. It’s one thing to be cut, or even blasted, but those things just reached in and took… me. Damn ‘Zane, I don’t know how you survived it as long as you were among them. Draka, you got snagged too, you OK?”

When the rest is over, he’ll cover the same ground Messalina did, searching for anything she may have missed that might help them learn what’s going on here. He’ll then head back to the computer and see what else he can learn there.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Computers: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 Stam 67/67 Resolve 11/11 | EAC 23 (+4 if provoking) | KAC 26 (+4 if provoking) | BAB +9 | Fort +12 Ref +7 Will +8 (+2 Fear) | Init +6 | Speed 35 | Acro +14 | Athletics +18 | Intim +13 | Prof +13
Neutral Vesk Solider/9

Draka pretends to swoon with fatigue, but her large vesk form doesn't have the same effect as lashunta or human would have. She straightens, "Just kidding. Draka strong woman, who only need man to hold purse." She flexes for her com unit, then pulls out a tube of hot rod red lipstick.

Draka will take five minutes to rest.

After resting, Draka begins to explore. "This new Draka friends' ship?" The vesk seems interesting in the upgrade. "Draka get own bathroom?" The vesk keenly follows after the others, although she isn't nearly as perceptive.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Dark Archive

Abe and messalina search through the ship and find little more than bodies, blood and guts covering the interior of the ship.

Singularity Stats:

Large destroyer
Speed 6; Maneuverability average (turn 2); Drift 2
AC 22; TL 20
HP 170; DT —; CT 34
Shields medium 90 (forward 24, port 22, starboard 22, aft 22)
Attack (Forward) heavy laser cannon (4d8), particle beam (8d6)
Attack (Aft) coilgun (4d4)
Attack (Turret) high explosive missile launcher (4d8)
Power Core Arcus Maximum (200 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Booster; Systems basic long-range sensors, crew
quarters (common), mk 1 tetranode computer, mk 5 defenses, mk 6 armor; Expansion Bays cargo holds (4)
Modifiers +1 to any 4 checks per round, +2 Computers, +1 Piloting; Complement 6 (minimum 6, maximum 20)

Abe does another scan now that he has a bit more time. While the call for aid had been redirected he is able to scan the planet below where the Singularity came from. This planetoid seems to be the only one showing any sort of signs of life on it!

The Singularity is still badly damaged and disabled. Do you wish to take the time to repair or return to the Sunrise Maiden?

Player Status:

Zane (SP 0/90; HP 59/67; RP 5/8; DR/5-Cold/Fire; DR/8 Kinetic)
Dash (SP 59/59; HP 45/45; RP 10/10)
Draka (SP 67/67; HP 73/73; RP 9/11)
Abe (SP 63/63; HP 58/58; RP 7/8)(Messalina 90/90)
Vetch (SP 46/63; HP 56/56; RP 9/9; Elec/Fire/Cold Res 5)


Zane's gonna block their bullets and lasers!

Zane accepts Vetch's aid. The Zane is very happy that you know how to use that bag of tricks to make The Zane feel better. Getting a breather plus the hot mix mess from your bag seems to do a lot of good.
Zane rests 10 minutes to recover from the soul stealing fight. Those things dished out about 150 points of damage!

When the others start doing their things around the ship, he calls over to Messelina to help take the vid-pic that was his original reason for coming over to this derelict ship. Talking to no one in particular, but more directed at Messelina.
Aside from watching Draka stalk the s+$% out of Jangly-man, THIS is what's gonna make this landing party excursion worth while.
And with that, he directs Messelina into position to take vidpics from multiple angles. Should Messelina not listen to Zane's commands, Zane yells at ABE to, ABE! ABE! Damn it ABE, tell your girl she's got to do something for The Zane! and then to Messelina he directs. Why youz got to be all hot and cold at times to The Zane?

He then drops trow(zers) on the bottom portion of the armor, revealing a set of fashionable boxer briefs. He pulls out the bar of soap, showing it off in one hand. With a broad smile and three non-blinking eyes, Zane takes multiple scenic underwear Vid-pics of him with the backdrop of space from the monstrous hole in the ship he and Draka blasted not more than 30 minutes ago.
Anyone want to join The Zane in a scenic underwear photo? Messelina's working the cam-feed. Could have a cool Team Blood and Fury pic for the website, and StarBook page.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Abe directs Messalina to vid The Zane, though he tries to look upon it as little as possible, and dumps the video off as soon as possible. When asked to participate, he waves it off.

He checks the damaged ship over and suggests, "Let's head back to the Maiden - a much better vessel. It'll take some time to get this one in any sort of shape, and we don't have that kind of time."

He does another last sweep with the sensors to make sure no one is closing in on them before returning to their own home.


Android | EAC 27 KAC 28 | STA 86 HP 57 RES 11/11 | F +5 R +10 W +7 | Initiative +12 | Perc. +10 | Sense Motive +1

”This is too much ship for us.” Dash says, waving all around. ”We could lock up the computer, but I’d prefer to just crank the f@#%ing engine to critical and get good slo-mo video of it exploding in our rearview cameras.”

He stops, noting another vid in process. ”Triune’s nuts and bolts, put your pants back on Zane.”


Stats:
HP 73/73 Stam 67/67 Resolve 11/11 | EAC 23 (+4 if provoking) | KAC 26 (+4 if provoking) | BAB +9 | Fort +12 Ref +7 Will +8 (+2 Fear) | Init +6 | Speed 35 | Acro +14 | Athletics +18 | Intim +13 | Prof +13
Neutral Vesk Solider/9

"Aren't ships expensive?" Draka lifts a single claw to her mouth as if pondering. "Sell ship for credits? Yes? No?" The vesk tilts her scaly head.


Skillz:
Acro+6(+11tumble),Cult +15, Eng +14 (+18vs traps), Life Sci +11, Medicine +8, Myst +18 (+22 vs traps), Perception +21,Pilot+22,SenseMot +14,Stealth +21,Survival +12
Ysoki Mystic 10

Vetch smiles as *The* Zane's bravado returns and then tends to his own wounds. He's quiet because he thought they were all toast during that last fight. He thought the wraiths and jangly dudes were going to kill them all...but then they didn't.

He tends to his own wounds, happy to be alive. He knows Abe will handle the ship and that *The* Zane and Draka will tell their story to the outside world, but what will really happen if he dies?

Dark Archive

What's the plan after returning to the Maiden?


Abe, upon returning, will set the ships scanners to do a deep scan of the planet below. Whatever they can learn (not sure what the scanners can tell us actually). He's particularly trying to find out why the jangly man was parked here - was there something below he was guarding?

Are we in a geosynchronous orbit? If so, what's immediately beneath us? If not, it'll take longer but he'll scan the land below the orbit they are in. See if anything stands out.

Computers: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39
Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31

He relays whatever he learns to the others, and puts it up on the main vid-screens.

Dark Archive

Picture of Gate of the Twelve Suns added.

Abe does a deep scan. The planetoid below seems to be the only one with lifeforms on it. From the message heard earlier Abe is sure that it is probably where the communication message originated from. the message stated that one of the control boards was shot but were in search of the spares below.

From the site of the battle it takes roughly two hours before Vetch is able to enter orbit, which is made difficult by the gravitational fluctuations throughout the system.

Scans show the planetoid has an oxygen-rich atmosphere and dynamic weather patterns. It supports one large ocean and a few small continents, whose biomes range from temperate plains to steaming jungles to polar ice caps; signs of life can be found all across the world. All of this normalcy seems to be maintained by technomagical ley lines emanating from tall antennae that encircle most of the planetoid, as the world’s strange interior and the huge bore that runs through the center would most likely render the surface unlivable.

Your ship’s scanners also reveal a number of ruins scattered across the planetoid’s surface and a single intact structure on the equator. You can tell that these buildings are thousands of years old. The intact structure stands in the middle of a dense jungle; the only safe place to land a starship is on a landing pad—no more than a deteriorating slab of an ancient concrete-like material—in a clearing half a mile away.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 Stam 67/67 Resolve 11/11 | EAC 23 (+4 if provoking) | KAC 26 (+4 if provoking) | BAB +9 | Fort +12 Ref +7 Will +8 (+2 Fear) | Init +6 | Speed 35 | Acro +14 | Athletics +18 | Intim +13 | Prof +13
Neutral Vesk Solider/9

Draka doesn't seem bothered by what may or may not be a trap waiting for them down below. The prospect of landing on an oxygen-rich atmosphere has her excited. "Draka say ship land." The vesk points a red-painted claw at the deteriorating slab of an ancient concrete-like material in the distance. "Draka grab sunglasses." Draka's large tail knocks over an empty tissue box from off her com station as she turns to leave the bridge but she doesn't seem to notice.

There's a whooshing noise of the automatic door as Draka disappears down the ship hallway into her room to prepare for disembark.

Inside her room, Draka rummages though piles of objects strewn all over her quarters to find a fashionable pair of sunglasses and a wide brimmed sunhat (both fitted for a vesk's head.) It isn't a secret that Draka's a bit of a slob, but the objects in her room are fabulously fashionable and trendy, befitting the rising vidstar. Her bedside table still has the autographed picture of The Zane holding a damsel in a fireman's carry.


”I agree Draka. Man, we’ve got to get that ‘copter. I’m gonna need new boots with all this walking.” He suggests they land and proceed to the ruins.

He gets engineering set, and then heads to his room, orderly and neat though overflowing with trinkets and miscellaneous electronic parts. He swaps out some batteries, checks his gear, Messalina’s cargo, and heads out to join the others.

Dark Archive

As you breach the cloud cover and make your landing approach, you catch glimpses of the planetoid’s surface. You spot a stampede of wild, horned quadrupeds kicking up dust across a grassy plain. Skirting the edge of a mountain range you watch as an avalanche swallows a copse of tall trees. Passing over the canopy of a jungle, spooking a flock of brightly colored, double-billed birds. Approach the landing pad identified in Abe's scans, you can see a crude trail burned in the brush leading in the direction of the control center.

Landing on the pad takes no unusual effort, and no resistance meets you on the ground, unlike the Kish homeworld. Stepping out of the Sunrise Maiden Vetch easily sees a wide path leading through the jungle.

DC 25 Perception or DC 20 Knowledge Nature / Survival:

You notice that the densest parts of the foliage were recently cleared with fire, explosives, and sharp instruments.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 Stam 67/67 Resolve 11/11 | EAC 23 (+4 if provoking) | KAC 26 (+4 if provoking) | BAB +9 | Fort +12 Ref +7 Will +8 (+2 Fear) | Init +6 | Speed 35 | Acro +14 | Athletics +18 | Intim +13 | Prof +13
Neutral Vesk Solider/9

Draka returns to the ship's bridge and exits the ship with the others, dressed to impress. She rests her Swoop Hammer on her shoulder and does a duck face, snapping several pics on her com.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6


Skillz:
Acro+6(+11tumble),Cult +15, Eng +14 (+18vs traps), Life Sci +11, Medicine +8, Myst +18 (+22 vs traps), Perception +21,Pilot+22,SenseMot +14,Stealth +21,Survival +12
Ysoki Mystic 10

Vetch moves into his comfortable pilots chair and begins to land in the mentioned ruins.

"Seems *REALLY* strange that a planet this big has only *ONE* landing site though I am an exceptional pilot," Vetch offers. "Of course that makes complete sense that there are no other clearings or flat areas around. Almost as if this was a trap." Vetch moves the ship to a landing position.

1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37 Perception

"Uh, that foliage is laden with fire, explosives, and sharp hurty things," Vetch points out. "Let me go back in to the ship and blast a hole through those...one moment."

Vetch will return to the ship, fly up a few hundred yards, then blast the traps out of existence using the ship's cannons. He will then re-land the ship, much happier to move over churned earth than trapped wildlife.


Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22

Abe watches as Vetch sets fire to their corner of the jungle. "Well, they sure know we're here now!" he grins. "And yeah, you'd think landing would be easier. I guess not."

When the group is ready, Abe will send Messalina 20' or so in the air to see what she can see. If it's all canopy jungle, she'll stay just where she can still see us, which might be closer.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22

"Shall we follow where they lead?"


Skillz:
Acro+6(+11tumble),Cult +15, Eng +14 (+18vs traps), Life Sci +11, Medicine +8, Myst +18 (+22 vs traps), Perception +21,Pilot+22,SenseMot +14,Stealth +21,Survival +12
Ysoki Mystic 10

"I can probably just park in one of the blast craters, right? Easier than in the middle of the nice clean landing pad," Vetch offers, if that would be preferable.


Stats:
HP 73/73 Stam 67/67 Resolve 11/11 | EAC 23 (+4 if provoking) | KAC 26 (+4 if provoking) | BAB +9 | Fort +12 Ref +7 Will +8 (+2 Fear) | Init +6 | Speed 35 | Acro +14 | Athletics +18 | Intim +13 | Prof +13
Neutral Vesk Solider/9

"Draka not follower, Draka followed. But Draka make exception." The vesk flicks a clawed hand at the charred landscape, ready to progress.


Zane's gonna block their bullets and lasers!

Zane's ready to go. The Zane dominated Clapster's home jungle. This looks about the same.
and he does exactly what he did before when arriving onto a jungle area.

HEAR THIS JUNGLE! THE ZANE IS COMING IN THERE AND BRINGING THE DEATH STICK! IF YOU MEAN HARM, YOU HAD BETTER RUN AND HIDE!
because it *clearly* worked before. plus, Vetch already announced their arrival with fire and brimstone.

Dark Archive

Taking back to the air Vetch brings the heat as fire and brimstone ignite a good portion of the jungle. Flames and smoke begin to rise as trees topple all over the place.

Giving the area a moment to settle down and the flames burn out to embers the group heads down the path. As you move through the jungle, you can hear screams and howls, other than The Zanes's, in the distance from the local fauna. Occasionally, carnivorous plants make half-hearted attempts to grab at you with a green tendril, but this danger is easily avoided.

DC 20 Knowledge (nature) or Survival:

while examining the nearby plants can tell that many of them are poisonous.


Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Abe avoids the carnivorous plants trying to defend their 'lair' and presses on carefully.


Skillz:
Acro+6(+11tumble),Cult +15, Eng +14 (+18vs traps), Life Sci +11, Medicine +8, Myst +18 (+22 vs traps), Perception +21,Pilot+22,SenseMot +14,Stealth +21,Survival +12
Ysoki Mystic 10

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 Survival

Vetch looks into foliage, this face communicating worry about the plants.

"That was a good idea, made for a much safer landing by destroying a bunch of useless vegetation," Vetch comments as he limps along, toeless. "Well, which way are we going? And how far away is it? I mean, if we can fly closer, then we can just blast another landing zone."

Dark Archive

Several inches of rainfall have collected in this natural depression within the jungle, making the ground damp and squishy. Bits of broken pavement jut from the mud at odd angles, remnants of the service road that once connected the landing pad to the control center. Vetch's aerial assault doesn't seem to help the landscape at all as large depressions were quickly formed.

The ground shakes causing the nearby trees sway as something very large barrels its way out of the jungle. Branches snap and foliage is scattered about as a large, bulbous beast with two mouths, each one dripping with slimy green saliva, bursts into the clearing. The creature walks on a handful of small legs, and two massive clawed arms jut from its torso. Its thick tail flails violently about, and both its mouths each let loose deafening roars as it charges forth.

DC 23 Life Science to ID the animal:
This creature is a Jubsnuth.

During the height of their influence, the kishalee colonized many worlds, bringing with them a versatile stock animal: the docile jubsnuth. When the kishalee civilization fell, these once-domesticated creatures were eventually left to fend for themselves on a variety of worlds and environments. For many herds, this was tantamount to a death sentence, but others survived long enough to evolve into ravaging predators. Though many evolved varieties of jubsnuth now exist on
various worlds out in the Vast, they share surprisingly similar traits.
Jubsnuths are extremely brutal, carnivorous, dim witted, and territorial.

A jubsnuth is a large, bulbous creature with a pair of mouths, one at the top of its mass and another lower on the body. It moves about on two muscular legs, and a hefty tail serves as a counterbalance for its
weight. It uses a mass of jointed appendages lining its underbelly to gather up food. A jubsnuth’s coloration depends on the nature of the world on which it evolved. Many are shades of green to aid in camouflage on planets with foliage of such coloration, though the creature’s size generally makes attempts at stealth useless.

What do you wish to know?

The creature seems to be driven into a utter frenzy, though it doesn't take much to discern exactly why. As you look to the edge of the jungle where a smoldering nest sits full of killed, burned and dismember young from Vetch's attack on the jungle's path.

Init:

Abe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Dash: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Vetch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Zane: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Draka: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Jubsnuth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Round 1
Vetch (SP 46/63; HP 56/56; RP 9/9; Elec/Fire/Cold Res 5)
Abe (SP 63/63; HP 58/58; RP 7/8)(Messalina 90/90)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Monster (DC 23 Life Science)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dash (SP 59/59; HP 45/45; RP 10/10)
Zane (SP 90/90; HP 59/67; RP 4/8; DR/5-Cold/Fire; DR/8 Kinetic)
Draka (SP 67/67; HP 73/73; RP 9/11)


Round: 1

Status:
EAC: 26 KAC: 27 CM: 35
Resolve: 7/8 Stamina: 63/63 HP: 58/58 (DR 6)
Weapon Equipped = Laser Rifle
Conditions = None
Spells (caster level 9)
At Will = Mending, Holographic Image (2), Token Spell
Psychokinetic Hand = 3/3
Comprehend Languages = 3/3
Tip of the Tongue = 1/1 (re-roll skill to recall knowledge)
Repair Drone = 1/1 (25%/17hp)
Miracle Worker = 1/1
Haste Circuit = 9/10 (swift to haste, swift to shut off)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +6, Dex +4 (weapon focus longarm +1) Damage: +9
Melee/Thrown: Attack: BAB +6, Str +1 Damage: +4
Messalina (5’ up)
EAC: 23 KAC: 23 CM: 31 HP: 90/90
Weapon Equipped = Frostbite zero rifle
Conditions = None
Invisibility Field = 1/1 (10m)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +7, Dex +4 (weapon focus: longarms +1) Damage: +9

”Damnit, we’re taking out families now?” Abe spits in annoyance, but it doesn’t slow his shot. He knows it’s us or them at this point, and he’d rather it be us. He and Messalina each take a shot as Messalina gets into a better firing arc (and improved camera angle).

Abe corona laser rifle: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 damage(F): 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 1) + 9 = 11
Messalina frostbite zero rifle: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21 damage(C): 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Zane's gonna block their bullets and lasers!

Zane stares at the creature. Not certain at all of what it is. But, he feels strongly that Bubba can hurt it. So, he preps to get into position to avoid it's charge and give it a few shots with Bubba to bring it down.


Skillz:
Acro+6(+11tumble),Cult +15, Eng +14 (+18vs traps), Life Sci +11, Medicine +8, Myst +18 (+22 vs traps), Perception +21,Pilot+22,SenseMot +14,Stealth +21,Survival +12
Ysoki Mystic 10

Round 1

Vetch looks at the creature, trying to understand it. His eyes glaze over any destruction in the jungle because he assumes that they are goblins and deserved it.

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 Life Science

Vetch draws his pistol as he moves back, firing a single shot out of direct path of the monster.

Corona Laser Ranged:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16 to hit;
(F): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 = 9 damage
Charge 18/20

K'Vetchings:

S: 63/63 HP: 56/56 R: 9/9
EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 27
Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +11
Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Right Hand: Empty
Left Hand: Pistol
Mouth: Serum of Healing II, Grenade, Serum Healing I, Shock Grenade I
Spells: 1: 0/7 used (MM*4,Identify*0,RLCond*0,MT1*0)
2: 0/5 used (fogcloud*0,forceblast*0,lsrRest*0,seeinvis*0)
3: 0/4 used (haste*0,slow*0,irradiate*0,tongues*0,mindthrust*0)

Melee: [ dice=Club]1d20+5[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=(B)]1d6+3[/dice] damage

Corona Laser Ranged:[ dice]1d20+14[/dice] to hit;
(F): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9 damage
Charge 20/20

Disinitigrator Ranged:[ dice]1d20+14[/dice] to hit;
(A): 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage
Charge 20/20

Casting Magic SpaceMissile as full round action.
[ dice]3d4+3[/dice] damage.

Dark Archive

Vetch's corona laser strikes a smoldering tree as Abe and Messalina set up a crossfire 'kill zone' wounding the creature. Giving a guttural roar the horrific creature bites at Abe.

Bite vs Abe KAC 27: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (18) + 21 = 39
Damage: 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (2, 8) + 15 = 25

The maw snaps down over right past Abe's head and shoulders, clear down to his hips as the creature latches onto him and begins to swallow him whole.

Round 2
Vetch (SP 46/63; HP 56/56; RP 9/9; Elec/Fire/Cold Res 5)
Abe (SP 38/63; HP 58/58; RP 7/8; grappled)(Messalina 90/90)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Monster -27; grappling Abe
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dash (SP 59/59; HP 45/45; RP 10/10)
Zane (SP 90/90; HP 59/67; RP 4/8; DR/5-Cold/Fire; DR/8 Kinetic)
Draka (SP 67/67; HP 73/73; RP 9/11)


Round: 2

Status:
EAC: 26 KAC: 27 CM: 35
Resolve: 7/8 Stamina: 38/63 HP: 58/58 (DR 6)
Weapon Equipped = Laser Rifle
Conditions = None
Spells (caster level 9)
At Will = Mending, Holographic Image (2), Token Spell
Psychokinetic Hand = 3/3
Comprehend Languages = 3/3
Tip of the Tongue = 1/1 (re-roll skill to recall knowledge)
Repair Drone = 1/1 (25%/17hp)
Miracle Worker = 1/1
Haste Circuit = 9/10 (swift to haste, swift to shut off)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +6, Dex +4 (weapon focus longarm +1) Damage: +9
Melee/Thrown: Attack: BAB +6, Str +1 Damage: +4
Messalina (5’ up)
EAC: 23 KAC: 23 CM: 31 HP: 90/90
Weapon Equipped = Frostbite zero rifle
Conditions = None
Invisibility Field = 1/1 (10m)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +7, Dex +4 (weapon focus: longarms +1) Damage: +9

Abe can’t believe his luck as the creature makes a bee-line for him. Why not Vetch? he wonders as the creature slobbers all over him. After all, Vetch did the shooting.

He struggles to break free, doing what he can.
Grapple Maneuver: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

He wiggles feebly and prepares to be swallowed.

Messalina meanwhile continues to shoot, sliding into a slightly better position.
Messalina frostbite zero rifle: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18 damage(C): 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Zane's gonna block their bullets and lasers!

Seeing things develop, Zane knows what he needs to do. Pour on the damage.
It's time for The Zane to start earning an Employee of The Month Award. And for that, there's gotzta be an outstanding performance on effort!

Zane likes how those awards are all framed and have this cool profile picture. He thinks about that as he shoots.

attack: 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 15 - 4 = 16 Shooting Bubba
damage: 3d8 + 9 ⇒ (2, 6, 8) + 9 = 25
viscious damage 1d6 ⇒ 5
Zane damage1d4 ⇒ 1

and
attack: 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 15 - 4 = 29
damage: 3d8 + 9 ⇒ (3, 7, 1) + 9 = 20
added viscious damage 1d6 ⇒ 2
Zane damage1d4 ⇒ 3


Skillz:
Acro+6(+11tumble),Cult +15, Eng +14 (+18vs traps), Life Sci +11, Medicine +8, Myst +18 (+22 vs traps), Perception +21,Pilot+22,SenseMot +14,Stealth +21,Survival +12
Ysoki Mystic 10

Wow. +1 for the CTA ref.

Round 2

Vetch moves to where he can get a clear shot and fires twice at the beast.

Corona Laser Ranged:1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 14 - 4 = 27 to hit;
(F): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7 damage

Corona Laser Ranged:1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 4 = 20 to hit;
(F): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11 damage
Charge 14/20

K'Vetchings:

S: 63/63 HP: 56/56 R: 9/9
EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 27
Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +11
Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Right Hand: Empty
Left Hand: Pistol
Mouth: Serum of Healing II, Grenade, Serum Healing I, Shock Grenade I
Spells: 1: 0/7 used (MM*4,Identify*0,RLCond*0,MT1*0)
2: 0/5 used (fogcloud*0,forceblast*0,lsrRest*0,seeinvis*0)
3: 0/4 used (haste*0,slow*0,irradiate*0,tongues*0,mindthrust*0)

Melee: [ dice=Club]1d20+5[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=(B)]1d6+3[/dice] damage

Corona Laser Ranged:[ dice]1d20+14[/dice] to hit;
(F): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7 damage
Charge 20/20

Disinitigrator Ranged:[ dice]1d20+14[/dice] to hit;
(A): 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 damage
Charge 20/20

Casting Magic SpaceMissile as full round action.
[ dice]3d4+3[/dice] damage.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Android | EAC 27 KAC 28 | STA 86 HP 57 RES 11/11 | F +5 R +10 W +7 | Initiative +12 | Perc. +10 | Sense Motive +1

Life Science: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30

”Oh great. As if another jungle wasn’t insult enough, someone left a f@#%ing jubsnuth heard behind.” Dash rolls his eyes as the monstrous Kishlee version of a mad cow tries to eat Abe. ”Vetch, next time shoot a larger swath. Or nuke the damn spot from orbit.”

Snapping his fingers, he summons his sniper rifle, pulls the trigger...

Advanced Diasporan rifle: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Damage: 2d8 + 9 ⇒ (8, 8) + 9 = 25

...and nothing happens.

”Oh, for f@#%’s sake...” he grimbles, flicking off the safety.


Stats:
HP 73/73 Stam 67/67 Resolve 11/11 | EAC 23 (+4 if provoking) | KAC 26 (+4 if provoking) | BAB +9 | Fort +12 Ref +7 Will +8 (+2 Fear) | Init +6 | Speed 35 | Acro +14 | Athletics +18 | Intim +13 | Prof +13
Neutral Vesk Solider/9

Round 1:

"Drop it. Bad." Draka snarls and swings her swoop hammer at the over-sized creature, trying to flick it on what would be its nose if it had one.

To Hit (Swoop Hammer): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34
Damage (Swoop Hammer): 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20

Dark Archive

Dash recognizes the creature as a Jubsnuth

Jubsnuth:

During the height of their influence, the kishalee colonized many worlds, bringing with them a versatile stock animal: the docile jubsnuth. When the kishalee civilization fell, these once-domesticated creatures were eventually left to fend for themselves on a variety of worlds and environments. For many herds, this was tantamount to a death sentence, but others survived long enough to evolve into ravaging predators. Though many evolved varieties of jubsnuth now exist on various worlds out in the Vast, they share surprisingly similar traits. Jubsnuths are extremely brutal, carnivorous, dim witted, and territorial.

A jubsnuth is a large, bulbous creature with a pair of mouths, one at
the top of its mass and another lower on the body. It moves about on two muscular legs, and a hefty tail serves as a counterbalance for its
weight. It uses a mass of jointed appendages lining its underbelly to gather up food. A jubsnuth’s coloration depends on the nature of the world on which it evolved. Many are shades of green to aid in camouflage on planets with foliage of such coloration, though the creature’s size generally makes attempts at stealth useless.

Dash levels his rifle as the Jubsnuth charges through to Abe, but forgets to flick his safety off. Zane burns into the Jubsnuth's neck with his artillery laser. The beams cascade off of the flesh as the area blackens. Draka dives in swooping her hammer low as the thick skin ripples from the force of her blow. As The Zane fires his weapon the second mouth bites at him.

AoO Bite vs Zane KAC 23: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (17) + 21 = 38
Damage: 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (10, 8) + 15 = 33 + Swallow Whole

The lower set of jaws slam Zane to the ground as they wrap around him, pinning him to the ground. You are grappled and pinned by the second mouth.

Vetch fires twice at the beast and has little trouble hitting the literal broad side of the 'barn' as it closes on him. Abe tries to kick himself loose as his foot kicks and claws at the creature's mouth. Though to no avail as it seems to have a rock solid grasp around his waist. This distraction is more than enough for Messalina to freeze it's side.

The Jubsnuth thrashes about, maintaining it's pin on Zane as the top portion lurches it's head back.

Abe Bite Damage: 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (10, 1) + 15 = 26

Swallow Whole vs Abe KAC 27: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (7) + 21 = 28

the teeth tear into Abe some more but he holds out long enough to not be swallowed.

Round 3
Vetch (SP 46/63; HP 56/56; RP 9/9; Elec/Fire/Cold Res 5)
Abe (SP 12/63; HP 58/58; RP 7/8; grappled)(Messalina 90/90)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jubsnuth -103; grappling Abe; second mouth pinning Zane
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dash (SP 59/59; HP 45/45; RP 10/10)
Zane (SP 61/90; HP 59/67; RP 4/8; DR/5-Cold/Fire; DR/8 Kinetic; pinned)
Draka (SP 67/67; HP 73/73; RP 9/11)


Zane's gonna block their bullets and lasers!

GM:
I looked for a map to see that I could fire the laser without provoking, when I posted. I didn't see a map, so I posted thinking we were just doing an unmapped combat.
I don't mind this event and am good with continuing as is, I was just trying to point out that I didn't intend to do something so dangerous.

I'll post my squirming around tomorrow morning. smile!
BTW: Great GM'ing. I love this game.


Round: 3

Status:
EAC: 26 KAC: 27 CM: 35
Resolve: 7/8 Stamina: 24/63 HP: 58/58 (DR 6)
Weapon Equipped = Laser Rifle
Conditions = None
Spells (caster level 9)
At Will = Mending, Holographic Image (2), Token Spell
Psychokinetic Hand = 3/3
Comprehend Languages = 3/3
Tip of the Tongue = 1/1 (re-roll skill to recall knowledge)
Repair Drone = 1/1 (25%/17hp)
Miracle Worker = 1/1
Haste Circuit = 9/10 (swift to haste, swift to shut off)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +6, Dex +4 (weapon focus longarm +1) Damage: +9
Melee/Thrown: Attack: BAB +6, Str +1 Damage: +4
Messalina (5’ up)
EAC: 23 KAC: 23 CM: 31 HP: 90/90
Weapon Equipped = Frostbite zero rifle
Conditions = None
Invisibility Field = 1/1 (10m)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +7, Dex +4 (weapon focus: longarms +1) Damage: +9

(I picked up kinetic DR last level, DR 6, so I think my stamina should be 24 currently.)

Abe again, perhaps futilely, continues to try and break free.
Grapple Maneuver: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Messalina meanwhile continues to shoot, shifting again into a slightly better position.
Messalina frostbite zero rifle: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 damage(C): 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Skillz:
Acro+6(+11tumble),Cult +15, Eng +14 (+18vs traps), Life Sci +11, Medicine +8, Myst +18 (+22 vs traps), Perception +21,Pilot+22,SenseMot +14,Stealth +21,Survival +12
Ysoki Mystic 10

Round 3

Vetch moves to where he can get a clear shot and fires twice at the beast.

Corona Laser Ranged:1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 4 = 20 to hit;
(F): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6 damage

[/b]1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 14 - 4 = 27 to hit;
(F): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8 damage
Charge 10/20

K'Vetchings:

S: 63/63 HP: 56/56 R: 9/9
EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 27
Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +11
Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Right Hand: Empty
Left Hand: Pistol
Mouth: Serum of Healing II, Grenade, Serum Healing I, Shock Grenade I
Spells: 1: 0/7 used (MM*4,Identify*0,RLCond*0,MT1*0)
2: 0/5 used (fogcloud*0,forceblast*0,lsrRest*0,seeinvis*0)
3: 0/4 used (haste*0,slow*0,irradiate*0,tongues*0,mindthrust*0)

Melee: [ dice=Club]1d20+5[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=(B)]1d6+3[/dice] damage

Corona Laser Ranged:[ dice]1d20+14[/dice] to hit;
(F): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8 damage
Charge 20/20

Disinitigrator Ranged:[ dice]1d20+14[/dice] to hit;
(A): 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage
Charge 20/20

Casting Magic SpaceMissile as full round action.
[ dice]3d4+3[/dice] damage.


Zane's gonna block their bullets and lasers!

Zane is caught in the midst of this thing's maw. He is pressed down to the ground and the only avenue is by cutting his way. He uses the glove to spring Boingo to life in his hand and takes a hampered swing.
attack: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 13 - 4 = 12
damage: 3d8 + 13 ⇒ (2, 1, 4) + 13 = 20


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 Stam 67/67 Resolve 11/11 | EAC 23 (+4 if provoking) | KAC 26 (+4 if provoking) | BAB +9 | Fort +12 Ref +7 Will +8 (+2 Fear) | Init +6 | Speed 35 | Acro +14 | Athletics +18 | Intim +13 | Prof +13
Neutral Vesk Solider/9

Round 2:

Draka tries to boop it on the snoot again, aiming for the closest head. Swinging her swoop hammer with gusto and bellowing her war cry. "RAAAUGH!"

To Hit (Swoop Hammer): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16 Oof
Damage (Swoop Hammer): 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24


Android | EAC 27 KAC 28 | STA 86 HP 57 RES 11/11 | F +5 R +10 W +7 | Initiative +12 | Perc. +10 | Sense Motive +1

Dash notes the comedy of errors becoming an ensemble piece. ”Unless Zane manages to cut his way out the backside of this beast I think this encounter is going to edited out.”

He does a double-take at Draka. ”Did I just here you make a boop sound effect? Whatever...”

Taking aim, he fires his gun.

Advanced Diasporan rifle: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Damage: 2d8 + 9 ⇒ (1, 3) + 9 = 13

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

@Abe- Good call, that seems to be a great go to feat. I have been picking that up on most of my characters.

Zane:
Ah apologies, maybe I had it as slide 2 for some reason. This thing has insane reach anyways if that makes a difference.

Dash takes aim but pulls his shot at the last second as both Abe and Zane are being flopped about in his path. Neither of which seem to be making much progress.

Draka tries to ferociously boop the terrifying beast but misses while Vetch continues to sear his mark into it's side. The Jubsnuth grunts in pain as it tramples over nearly everyone standing as it drags Abe and Zane along for the ride.

Trample Damage (Vetch, Dash and Draka): 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (4, 4) + 15 = 23 DC 16 Reflex for half damage or you can skip the save to perform an AoO if you have a melee weapon ready.

Round 4
Vetch (SP 46/63; HP 56/56; RP 9/9; Elec/Fire/Cold Res 5)
Abe (SP 18/63; HP 58/58; RP 7/8; DR/6 Kinetic; grappled)(Messalina 90/90)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jubsnuth -117;
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dash (SP 59/59; HP 45/45; RP 10/10)
Zane (SP 61/90; HP 59/67; RP 4/8; DR/5-Cold/Fire; DR/8 Kinetic; pinned)
Draka (SP 67/67; HP 73/73; RP 9/11)


Stats:
HP 73/73 Stam 67/67 Resolve 11/11 | EAC 23 (+4 if provoking) | KAC 26 (+4 if provoking) | BAB +9 | Fort +12 Ref +7 Will +8 (+2 Fear) | Init +6 | Speed 35 | Acro +14 | Athletics +18 | Intim +13 | Prof +13
Neutral Vesk Solider/9

Round 3:

Reflex DC16: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

"RAAAU-OOF" Draka stumbles a bit but quickly straightens. She turns her head left, then right, spots the behemoth, and follows after the creature. (See map.) Lifting up her swoop hammer, she swings it in an arc on the large creature again.

To Hit (Swoop Hammer): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29
Damage (Swoop Hammer): 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Zane's gonna block their bullets and lasers!

Zane is being dragged through the turf and mud...and it's not the first time. There's always haters like *Waneda* from Eox who are making incorrect updates on his Wikipedia page.
Just thinking about her name puts him in a bad mood. Waneda!!!!
He strikes at the mouth that has grasped him.
attack: 1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 14 - 4 = 17
damage: 4d8 + 13 ⇒ (4, 4, 6, 4) + 13 = 31


Skillz:
Acro+6(+11tumble),Cult +15, Eng +14 (+18vs traps), Life Sci +11, Medicine +8, Myst +18 (+22 vs traps), Perception +21,Pilot+22,SenseMot +14,Stealth +21,Survival +12
Ysoki Mystic 10

Round 4

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 Reflex

Vetch tries to roll out of the way, then cast defensively to try to end the beast. He casts Mind Thrust at the beast.

7d10 ⇒ (9, 3, 5, 4, 4, 3, 2) = 30 damage vs. DC 19 Will for half
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18 Concentration vs. DC 18

K'Vetchings:

S: 52/63 HP: 56/56 R: 9/9
EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 27
Fort: +4 Ref: +9 Will: +11
Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Right Hand: Empty
Left Hand: Pistol
Mouth: Serum of Healing II, Grenade, Serum Healing I, Shock Grenade I
Spells: 1: 0/7 used (MM*4,Identify*0,RLCond*0,MT1*0)
2: 0/5 used (fogcloud*0,forceblast*0,lsrRest*0,seeinvis*0)
3: 1/4 used (haste*0,slow*0,irradiate*0,tongues*0,mindthrust*1)

Melee: [ dice=Club]1d20+5[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=(B)]1d6+3[/dice] damage

Corona Laser Ranged:[ dice]1d20+14[/dice] to hit;
(F): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8 damage
Charge 20/20

Disinitigrator Ranged:[ dice]1d20+14[/dice] to hit;
(A): 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage
Charge 20/20

Casting Magic SpaceMissile as full round action.
[ dice]3d4+3[/dice] damage.


Round: 4

Status:
EAC: 26 KAC: 27 CM: 35
Resolve: 7/8 Stamina: 18/63 HP: 58/58 (DR 6)
Weapon Equipped = Laser Rifle
Conditions = None
Spells (caster level 9)
At Will = Mending, Holographic Image (2), Token Spell
Psychokinetic Hand = 3/3
Comprehend Languages = 3/3
Tip of the Tongue = 1/1 (re-roll skill to recall knowledge)
Repair Drone = 1/1 (25%/17hp)
Miracle Worker = 1/1
Haste Circuit = 9/10 (swift to haste, swift to shut off)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +6, Dex +4 (weapon focus longarm +1) Damage: +9
Melee/Thrown: Attack: BAB +6, Str +1 Damage: +4
Messalina (5’ up)
EAC: 23 KAC: 23 CM: 31 HP: 90/90
Weapon Equipped = Frostbite zero rifle
Conditions = None
Invisibility Field = 1/1 (10m)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +7, Dex +4 (weapon focus: longarms +1) Damage: +9

Abe decides wriggling out isn’t going to work. He stretched about as much as he physically can, and it wasn’t enough. Just gonna have to kill it. Drawing his knife, he stabs the mighty beast with all he can muster.
Survival knife: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Messalina meanwhile continues to shoot, through cover now that she can’t maneuver into position.
Messalina frostbite zero rifle: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 4 = 21 (cover) damage(C): 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Dark Archive

4 people marked this as a favorite.

The Zane seems to be completely hindered as he is drug across the ground. Foliage making it well into his armor as a stick digs deep into his ribs.

Draka swings her weapon right into the Jubsnuth's spine. A good portion of it's spine seems to crack and crumple in as one of it's sides droops haphazardly.

Vetch digs deep into the creatures mind and completely tears it apart. It lets out a strange gurgling scream before blood slowly coarses down the sides of it's mouth, falling inert into the jungle. Zane and Abe are able to crawl free covered in fresh blood and spit, a normal Friday night for Draka.

Player Status:

Vetch (SP 35/63; HP 56/56; RP 9/9; Elec/Fire/Cold Res 5)
Abe (SP 18/63; HP 58/58; RP 7/8; DR/6 Kinetic; grappled)(Messalina 90/90)
Dash (SP 59/59; HP 45/45; RP 10/10)
Zane (SP 61/90; HP 59/67; RP 4/8; DR/5-Cold/Fire; DR/8 Kinetic; pinned)
Draka (SP 44/67; HP 73/73; RP 9/11)


Zane's gonna block their bullets and lasers!

A normal night for Draka. Classic. +1 GM

Zane gets up, dusts himself off and pulls out a debarked stick from between the folds of his ribs.
He gives the double mouthed monster a big kick with his left leg.
The creature quivers.

Zane steps back 4 steps, then runs back at it for another left footed kick.

looks like Team Blood and Fury earned it's name again today. That thing started off with lots of Fury and ended up with lots of it's own blood on the jungle floor.
Wait, rest to spend a resolve point. down to: 3/8.


Stats:
HP 73/73 Stam 67/67 Resolve 11/11 | EAC 23 (+4 if provoking) | KAC 26 (+4 if provoking) | BAB +9 | Fort +12 Ref +7 Will +8 (+2 Fear) | Init +6 | Speed 35 | Acro +14 | Athletics +18 | Intim +13 | Prof +13
Neutral Vesk Solider/9

Draka straightens her sunhat, which had gone askew from the Jubsnuth's trample. "This not vacation hotspot Draka expecting, but Draka like. Draka give three stars. Green like Draka, clash with scales." She snaps a picture with the dead creature then hacks off a crab-like leg using her swoop hammer. She wondered if there would be succulent meat inside like a crab or vine-like tendons.

Draka will also spend a resolve point to rest.


Status:
EAC: 26 KAC: 27 CM: 35
Resolve: 6/8 Stamina: 63/63 HP: 58/58 (DR 6)
Weapon Equipped = Laser Rifle
Conditions = None
Spells (caster level 9)
At Will = Mending, Holographic Image (2), Token Spell
Psychokinetic Hand = 3/3
Comprehend Languages = 3/3
Tip of the Tongue = 1/1 (re-roll skill to recall knowledge)
Repair Drone = 1/1 (25%/17hp)
Miracle Worker = 1/1
Haste Circuit = 9/10 (swift to haste, swift to shut off)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +6, Dex +4 (weapon focus longarm +1) Damage: +9
Melee/Thrown: Attack: BAB +6, Str +1 Damage: +4
Messalina (5’ up)
EAC: 23 KAC: 23 CM: 31 HP: 90/90
Weapon Equipped = Frostbite zero rifle
Conditions = None
Invisibility Field = 1/1 (10m)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +7, Dex +4 (weapon focus: longarms +1) Damage: +9

It worked!

”Some things you just have to kill.” Abe mutters as he gets shakily to his feet. He cleans, then sheaths his knife. Picking up his rifle he scans the area for more nasties.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25

Then he casts Token Spell, and begins cleaning off the gore. He too takes ten minutes to recover.

Rested, he stands and looks to the others, ”Shall we continue?” If in agreement, he’ll head on down the path with the group.


Skillz:
Acro+6(+11tumble),Cult +15, Eng +14 (+18vs traps), Life Sci +11, Medicine +8, Myst +18 (+22 vs traps), Perception +21,Pilot+22,SenseMot +14,Stealth +21,Survival +12
Ysoki Mystic 10

Vetch picks off any bits of brain or flesh or blood that might be attached to him. He's usually not this close to Draka's work and so not usually this splattered.

"You're right, Dash. Maybe I should follow in the ship, low hover, and provide artillery support," Vetch notes at the party was almost eaten alive.

Vetch sits down to administer to his own woulds, spending a stamina point.

Did we not rest between the ship battle and now? If Zane is at 3/8, we should go back and take a load off, right?

3,601 to 3,650 of 4,083 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Dead Suns AP (Starfinder) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.