GM-BD’s ΘF DISTΔNT STΔRS & DEΔD SUNS - Δ STΔRFINDER ΔDVENTURE PΔTH

Game Master Black Dow

ΔDVENTURE, INCIDENT & INTRIGUE ΘN ΔBSΔLΘM STΔTIΘN! GΔNG-WΔRFΔRE, CΘRPΘRΔTE CΘNFLICT & ΔNCIENT THREΔTS CΘLLIDE IN THE DEPTHS ΘF PΔCT WΘRLD SPACE.. ΔND BEYΘND…

“The bounties of space, of infinite outwardness, were three: empty heroics, low comedy, and pointless death.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan

CURRENT MΔP: PHΔNTΘMS ΘF THE DRIFT


1,701 to 1,750 of 1,754 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>

@Noah: Loading is a move action - so you are fine. Crossbolter is an unwieldy weapon so can't use it for full attack actions or attacks of opp

R4

Paeon's solar slash fails to connect as the creature lurches at its Ysoki-size prey. Ed and Noah have better luck with their respective zap and bolt winging the undead.

Yet still it stands...

STATUS
ALL PARTY: +1 TO ATTACKS
GREEN VOIDZ: 29 DAMAGE - DEAD. AGAIN. NOT RISEN. NOPE.
YELLOW VOIDZ: 11 DAMAGE
PAEON: FATIGUED, 13 DAMAGE
STARTOAD: 9 DAMAGE (Remember your shield)
FINGERNIPPER: 18 DAMAGE/5 STAMINA RECOVERED. TOTAL DEFENCE.

Initiative Order (Bold can act): Startoad; Fingernipper; Ed; Avoid Zombies; Noah & Paeon


EAC:12 KAC:16 |HP:15/15 SP:10/15 RP:2/2|Fort:+2, Ref +7, Will+3|Init +4 Per+3|4 THP from shield|+5/1d10 20/20 Outlaw mechanic 2

Startoad seeing it still standing with rapid precision and discipline uncharacteristic for a goblin aims and takes fire at the last zombie.
designate target, shoot
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 261d10 ⇒ 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Envoy 2 , HP 14/14, SP 14/14. RP 3/4| Speed 30' | Init +6 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +14 KAC +15 CMAC +23 | Fort +1 Ref +5 Will +3|

"I'm too pretty to die!"

Keep up Get 'em (+1 to hit) (MA), take total defense action (+4 to AC)


R4 CON'T

While Fingernipper continues to duck, dive and stay alive... Startoad unconventional calmness pays divindends as he blasts a huge cavity in the undeads chest.

The thing staggers and jerks, its tongue flailing... but still it stands...

Zom B, C or D?:

1-2 Fingernipper
3-4 Paeon
5 Startoad

1d5 ⇒ 4

It twists toward where Startoad's blast came from then suddenly slams itself into the Solarion next to it;

Melee Slam vs Paeonl (KAC): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage (B): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

STATUS
ALL PARTY: +1 TO ATTACKS
GREEN VOIDZ: 29 DAMAGE - DEAD. AGAIN. NOT RISEN. NOPE.
YELLOW VOIDZ: 19 DAMAGE
PAEON: FATIGUED, 21 DAMAGE
STARTOAD: 9 DAMAGE (Remember your shield)
FINGERNIPPER: 18 DAMAGE/5 STAMINA RECOVERED. TOTAL DEFENCE.

R4 Close Out Initiative Order (Bold can act): Startoad; Fingernipper; Ed; Avoid Zombies; Noah & Paeon

R5 Initiative Order (Bold can act): Startoad; Fingernipper; Ed; Avoid Zombies; Noah & Paeon


Male Android Technomanbcer 2 , HP 14/14, SP 10/10. RP 5/5| Speed 30' | Init +3 | Perception +2 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +17 KAC +17 CMAC +25 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3| Technomancer 2

Noah reloads and fires but cannot seem to get a clear shot.

Crossbolter, Tactica: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d10 ⇒ 9


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Lashunta Korasha Solarian [Ace Pilot] 2; Init: +1, Perc: -1 Str: +3; Cha: +4; SP 2/14; HP 16/18; RP 2/5; EAC 13; KAC 15;

Beams of light start to spray from Paeon's suit and body. He stumbles backward.
5 foot move backward.. AOO?

The radiant light becomes unbearable and his solar mote flashes in brilliance.

Paeon uses Super Nova... 1d6, +1d6/lvl. Reflex save for half.

BLAM!: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

No longer solar attuned

Super Nova:
When you’re fully photon-attuned, as a standard action, you can deal 1d6 fire damage plus 1d6 additional fire damage per solarian level to all creatures within 10 feet of you. A creature that succeeds at a Reflex save takes half damage. At 9th level, you can increase the radius to 15 feet, and at 17th level, you can increase the radius to 20 feet. After you use this Revelation, you immediately become unattuned. Supernova functions as a zenith Revelation for the purposes of abilities that reference them.


EAC:12 KAC:16 |HP:15/15 SP:10/15 RP:2/2|Fort:+2, Ref +7, Will+3|Init +4 Per+3|4 THP from shield|+5/1d10 20/20 Outlaw mechanic 2

Startoad continues to rain fire trying to send the creature back to the grave.

laser rifle: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d10 ⇒ 7


@Paeon: Pretty sure you can take a Guarded Step (5ft) backward without incurring an AoO.

Zom Be Nimble?:

DC?? Reflex 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

As Paeon flares in solar brilliance, the void dead staggers, somehow avoiding the brunt of the supernova.

Its avoidance is short lived as Startoad puts it down, with another un-goblinlike cool shot.

Combat Over

Both corpses bear name plates upon their ruined spacesuits. One, bears the name "BIEL" - likely the Acreon's Chief Engineer Jaxx Biel. This assumption is further borne out by the Engineering Tool Kit strapped to its belt.

The other zombie was shorter, but bulkier and bears the faded tag "CAP'N W.ARVAX". At the hip of the Acreon's dead Captain is a Seismic Pick [showing 17 Charges remaining].

DC8 Computers:

Based on the crew data you accessed onboard the stricken tug there is only 2 crew members remaining unaccounted for:

TOLLIVER-22: Android Science Officer
BARG VOLSH: Lashunta Able Crewman

As you mull your next move, the comms crackle once again - Kris' voice sounding distressed;

"Guys. Do -ou c-py? We've go- pr-blems... The -ippo. She's --king off! Me an' Re-s-ji ar- on -oard! Can'- do jack wi-h the sys--ms!"


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 2 ll Blindsense perc+8 ll EAC 14 l KAC 15 l CMAC 23 ll HP 18/18 l SP 0/7 l RP 4/4 I Spells: 0/3 l Ammo: 5

Ed's antennae stand straight up in alarm. Why are you leaving? We aren't ready yet?" he thinks into the com. He turns to his more tech savvy companions,Noahtoo, Toad can you do anything?

Ed looks more closely at the strange door ahead.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Android Technomanbcer 2 , HP 14/14, SP 10/10. RP 5/5| Speed 30' | Init +3 | Perception +2 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +17 KAC +17 CMAC +25 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3| Technomancer 2

I suspect our ship is being hijacked by that enemy pilot. Noah adds calmly. It might have been a mistake not to deal with her first.


EAC:12 KAC:16 |HP:15/15 SP:10/15 RP:2/2|Fort:+2, Ref +7, Will+3|Init +4 Per+3|4 THP from shield|+5/1d10 20/20 Outlaw mechanic 2

Can’t fail the computers check.

Startoad after a moment of looking over the data shouts out the last two names. “TOLLIVER-22: Android Science Officer BARG VOLSH: Lashunta Able Crewman. Are out here still.”

With the ship leaving Startoad shakes his head, unsure of how he could do anything from so far away. “I’m not there, can’t control the ship. Who is this enemy, she dangerous?”


Startoad's clarion call is met with hissing static, however Kris' broken comms kick back in;

'Negati-- it's --t Clar--47. It's Nor. There-'- a me--age coming the-ugh. Fire-- it to yo- all."

Within seconds her voice is drowned out by the roar of the Hippo's engines, then all is deathly quiet... until a "ping" signifies a collective message has been received on your comms devices:

Forwarded Message...


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 2 ll Blindsense perc+8 ll EAC 14 l KAC 15 l CMAC 23 ll HP 18/18 l SP 0/7 l RP 4/4 I Spells: 0/3 l Ammo: 5

"I told you that creepy corpse was bad news. Can you manually jettison it? I dont know how much I trust Nor.


M Lashunta Korasha Solarian [Ace Pilot] 2; Init: +1, Perc: -1 Str: +3; Cha: +4; SP 2/14; HP 16/18; RP 2/5; EAC 13; KAC 15;

Paeon slumps next to anything to rest on,

hoping to take 10 to restore SP at the cost of 1 resolve if time allows GMBD

"Not surprised here i don't think... that Nor is up to something. Could try to call Curney to intercept that ship. Not sure what's more dangerous at this point...He wants that corpse back in his possession though. I agree with Ed here, can we get the corpse off the Hippo someway?"


Male Ysoki Envoy 2 , HP 14/14, SP 14/14. RP 3/4| Speed 30' | Init +6 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +14 KAC +15 CMAC +23 | Fort +1 Ref +5 Will +3|

I would be down with a short rest too. Pretty much out of stamina.

"Well, if we haven't been marooned on a asteroid full of space zombies! Not sure how things could get much worse. Here's to hoping that buddy of yours follows through on his promise to rescue."

"Mind if we take a breather? That beasties kind of knocked the wind out of me. Normally, I'm more of a lead from the rear, kind of guy."


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 2 ll Blindsense perc+8 ll EAC 14 l KAC 15 l CMAC 23 ll HP 18/18 l SP 0/7 l RP 4/4 I Spells: 0/3 l Ammo: 5

Ed turns back to his companions and noticing how beat up Paeon looks, sees an opportunity. I can help!

Heal 5 hp for Paeon.


No issues with the short rest... you guys have been through the mill so it's only fair!

Ed's request initially is met with static, and as you draw pause and breath to reflect it seems that The Hippo is indeed gone, along with two of your comrades.

Suddenly the comms crackle to life, with Retsiji's rumbling voice;

"W-'re on -ocked autopil-- back to the -tation. We lugged t-e Corpser to the airl--k and blew it out. Kri- can handle the vac-um..."

The Vesk rumbles a laugh, then Kris' voice joins the communication. this time clearer;

"Gang. If you get this - am sending coordinates where we dropped it... Fingers crossed you find it before anyone else. We'll say nix to Nor or AB-SEC, but we're dropping off the radar when we hit Absalom. May the Lady of Graves not bury you today."

Your collective devices then ping as Kris sends the info:

ALPHA. ZERO. TWO. FOUR. NINER.


Male Android Technomanbcer 2 , HP 14/14, SP 10/10. RP 5/5| Speed 30' | Init +3 | Perception +2 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +17 KAC +17 CMAC +25 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3| Technomancer 2

Hmm. Not Clar-47. We do need to deal with her at some point. I almost wish it had been her. We have few friends at the station I fear. Yes, let us rest. Good call. I shall stand watch.


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 2 ll Blindsense perc+8 ll EAC 14 l KAC 15 l CMAC 23 ll HP 18/18 l SP 0/7 l RP 4/4 I Spells: 0/3 l Ammo: 5

Finishing his ministrations, Ed returns to inspect the mysterious door. Sounds like we need to hurry up and finish here and hide the body before Nor shows up.


EAC:12 KAC:16 |HP:15/15 SP:10/15 RP:2/2|Fort:+2, Ref +7, Will+3|Init +4 Per+3|4 THP from shield|+5/1d10 20/20 Outlaw mechanic 2

Startoad shoulders his rifle and clamps around looking at the door and poking it, slightly confused but equally intrigued. This metal seems strange, especially within an asteroid of this size. If from mining it would be less integrated with the stone. the AI rattles off in his skull.


As Startoad pokes and prompts the metallic door - it reacts... sliding effortlessly open and revealing a T-junction dressed in floor to ceiling ceramic-metallic plating.

Interestingly standard artificial gravity is also in effect from the playing on(in)wards...

I should have also noted earlier that the coordinates provided are off-asteroid. The Corpse Trooper was dumped into space nearby Drift Rock. Recovering the sarcophagus would likely require a space-walk.


Male Ysoki Envoy 2 , HP 14/14, SP 14/14. RP 3/4| Speed 30' | Init +6 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +14 KAC +15 CMAC +23 | Fort +1 Ref +5 Will +3|

Once everyone is recuperated, Fingernipper scouts out ahead into the artificial gravity, taking the right side of the junction.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


M Lashunta Korasha Solarian [Ace Pilot] 2; Init: +1, Perc: -1 Str: +3; Cha: +4; SP 2/14; HP 16/18; RP 2/5; EAC 13; KAC 15;

-1 RP, +5 HP from Ed and SP restored from rest

Paeon follows up behind Nipper,

"Can't let you take another beating like that Nipper, I'm with you."


Male Android Technomanbcer 2 , HP 14/14, SP 10/10. RP 5/5| Speed 30' | Init +3 | Perception +2 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +17 KAC +17 CMAC +25 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3| Technomancer 2

Noah falls in as well.


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 2 ll Blindsense perc+8 ll EAC 14 l KAC 15 l CMAC 23 ll HP 18/18 l SP 0/7 l RP 4/4 I Spells: 0/3 l Ammo: 5

Are we all scouting? Ed asks, a little confused.


EAC:12 KAC:16 |HP:15/15 SP:10/15 RP:2/2|Fort:+2, Ref +7, Will+3|Init +4 Per+3|4 THP from shield|+5/1d10 20/20 Outlaw mechanic 2

Startoad follows along in the back turning around every so often to check behind them. Every so often the mic for comms is left on and you hear his stifled breathing through it, before it’s turned off again.


Sorry - cronic day at work! @Fingernipper: The right hand channel - is that your right (ie left on the map) or as we are looking at it? Sorry just want to be clear which direction before proceeding :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Envoy 2 , HP 14/14, SP 14/14. RP 3/4| Speed 30' | Init +6 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +14 KAC +15 CMAC +23 | Fort +1 Ref +5 Will +3|

Nipper's right, so to the west.


Right... Apologies on the delay. Brain back online...

Fingernipper scuttles ahead, then pauses as the corridor indicates a right hand turn taking it back into the heart of Drift Rock.

The canny Ysoki peers around the corner, then indicates to the rest of you to hold... while he takes in the vista:

In stark contrast to the caverns elsewhere inside the Drift Rock, this chamber looks more like a room on a space station or starship perhaps.

Rather than the unfinished rock of the asteroid, the walls, floor, and ceiling are clad with finished sheets of some polished, metallic substance, along with components of unrecognizable equipment.

Panels on some of the walls flash with lights and mysterious symbols, and an almost infrasonic hum of unseen machinery pulses through the walls...

GMBD - eRollz:

I am Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
FN Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Fingernipper:

At the far end of the corridor you clock movement, as a strange looking droid.... It has not reacted to your peeking presence, does not resemble any model you have encountered before (but your no expert :) but is clearly functioning...


Male Ysoki Envoy 2 , HP 14/14, SP 14/14. RP 3/4| Speed 30' | Init +6 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +14 KAC +15 CMAC +23 | Fort +1 Ref +5 Will +3|

Fingernipper backtracks to the party to report.

"We've got a lot tech ahead. Somebody's put a lot of work into this place and there's some sort of droid round the corner. Never seen it's like before, might be hostile."

Nipper gestures for the Paeon to take the lead.


M Lashunta Korasha Solarian [Ace Pilot] 2; Init: +1, Perc: -1 Str: +3; Cha: +4; SP 2/14; HP 16/18; RP 2/5; EAC 13; KAC 15;

Paeon nods and draws his sword, his stellar mote coalescing in the familiar shape of his blade.

Paeon will move into the room

"What's your protocol here robo? We've been sent to recover missing citizens."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 2 ll Blindsense perc+8 ll EAC 14 l KAC 15 l CMAC 23 ll HP 18/18 l SP 0/7 l RP 4/4 I Spells: 0/3 l Ammo: 5

Ed pulls his smoke bomb from his fanny pack and follows with a mix of curiosity and concern.


Male Android Technomanbcer 2 , HP 14/14, SP 10/10. RP 5/5| Speed 30' | Init +3 | Perception +2 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +17 KAC +17 CMAC +25 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3| Technomancer 2

Noah is about to offer to address the new droid when Paeon takes the initiative. So he stays in the back and tried to be ready for any reaction.


GMBD's B.o.n.e.z.:

Ancient Kishalee Security Robot 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Ed 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Fingernipper 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Noah2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Paeon 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Startoad 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

As Paeon steps into the chamber and addresses the 'bot, the weathered robo-sentinel shunts to life and sound;

"פורצים אותרו. פרוטוקולי מעורבות ונטרול יזמו."

It's speech is tinny and flat in tone, the words alien to your collective ears...

DC20 Culture:

The language is not one commonly used on the Pact World's or frontier zones... You deduce it is very possibly ancient as well as alien!

ROUND 1

The ancient bot shunts suddenly shunts forward advancing on Paeon, until some 10ft. from him sends a blast of electric energy toward the Solarian!

Ranged (vs EAC) [ancient integrated tactical arc emitter]: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

Electrical Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

STATUS
PAEON: 6 DAMAGE

R1 Initiative Order(Bold can act): Bad Robot; Ed; Fingernipper; Noah2; Paeon & Startoad - in short PARTY UP!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 2 ll Blindsense perc+8 ll EAC 14 l KAC 15 l CMAC 23 ll HP 18/18 l SP 0/7 l RP 4/4 I Spells: 0/3 l Ammo: 5

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Hearing trouble, Ed dashes past Nipper to the end of the hall. Keeping his smoke bomb ready for a retreat, he draws his static arc pistol on the run and fires at the bad robot!
pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19; zap: 1d6 ⇒ 6


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Lashunta Korasha Solarian [Ace Pilot] 2; Init: +1, Perc: -1 Str: +3; Cha: +4; SP 2/14; HP 16/18; RP 2/5; EAC 13; KAC 15;

Paeon grits his teeth as the electrical current contracts his muscles, once released he moves forward to strike the tincan,

SWING: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Dmg?: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Photon Attuned +1 to dmg rolls, Condition Fatigued


Male Android Technomanbcer 2 , HP 14/14, SP 10/10. RP 5/5| Speed 30' | Init +3 | Perception +2 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +17 KAC +17 CMAC +25 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3| Technomancer 2

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

It’s speaking some alien and ancient language. I’ve never heard of it before. Since we cannot communicate with it, we have no choice but to put it down.

Looking sad about the decision, Noah raises his crossbolter and fires.

Bolt: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d10 ⇒ 9


Ed's shock tactics bear fruit as he zaps the bot dead-on. The mech's frame dances with electricity from arc pistol!

Paeon's blow glances off its shell, while a wayward crossbolt from Noah imbeds itself a panel at the end of the corridor!

Noah:

Nothing from your databanks or studies register regards the language. You are resolute in your belief that it is both alien in origin and ancient in timeframe. Perhaps linguists from Starfinder Society may be able assist but it would require a recording or a written sample...

STATUS
PAEON: 6 DAMAGE
BAD_ROBO: 9 DAMAGE*

* You all note that Ed's electric shot seemed to do more damage than would normally be expected...

DC15 Engineering Check:

You identify that this bot is ancient and somewhat in need of repair. As such it is suspetible to both critical effects and electrical damage...

R1 CON'T Initiative Order(Bold to act): Bad Robot; Ed; Fingernipper; Noah2; Paeon & Startoad


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Envoy 2 , HP 14/14, SP 14/14. RP 3/4| Speed 30' | Init +6 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +14 KAC +15 CMAC +23 | Fort +1 Ref +5 Will +3|

"Ooo mysterious alien technology! Let's bust it open and see how it works!"

Use Get 'em! +1 to hit

To Paeon his shouts some encourament, "Shake it off big guy, I've seen you take worse and I just met you!'

Use inspiring boost, Paeon recovers 7 Stamina.

Inspiring boost tracking:

STAM; 7

Used on:
Paeon


1 person marked this as a favorite.
EAC:12 KAC:16 |HP:15/15 SP:10/15 RP:2/2|Fort:+2, Ref +7, Will+3|Init +4 Per+3|4 THP from shield|+5/1d10 20/20 Outlaw mechanic 2

Startoad hears the robot move and shoot at Paeon and clamps forward and sees the robot. He then turns and let’s loose a blast of energy from his rifle.

shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d10 ⇒ 3

But as he runs in he almost trips and pulls the trigger letting off a wild shot as he barely manages to catch himself.


ROUND 2

As the archaic bot is attacked from all fronts its tinny voice echoes once again;

"איומים דליקים. חייבים להיות מנוטרלים."

In response it suddenly crackles with voltage and unleashes an arc of electricty which sparks across the floor and walls shocking Paeon, Ed and Noah as its courses past!

Paeon, Ed & Noah: 1d8 ⇒ 7 electrical damage - (DC13 Reflex for half [3 damage])

STATUS
PAEON: 7 DAMAGE (DC13 Reflex for 3 DAMAGE)
ED: 7 DAMAGE (DC13 Reflex for 3 DAMAGE
NOAH2: 7 DAMAGE (DC13 Reflex for 3 DAMAGE)
BAD_ROBO: 9 DAMAGE

R2 Initiative Order(Bold to act): Bad Robot; Ed; Fingernipper; Noah2; Paeon & Startoad


M Lashunta Korasha Solarian [Ace Pilot] 2; Init: +1, Perc: -1 Str: +3; Cha: +4; SP 2/14; HP 16/18; RP 2/5; EAC 13; KAC 15;

+7 stam from nipper, then -3 from the electricity

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Paeon shakes off the momentary catatonia from the electrical surge and swings his blade!

SWOOSH: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
Dmg: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

2/3 Photon Attune, Fatigued, +1 to hit +1 to dmg.


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 2 ll Blindsense perc+8 ll EAC 14 l KAC 15 l CMAC 23 ll HP 18/18 l SP 0/7 l RP 4/4 I Spells: 0/3 l Ammo: 5

Ref save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Ed gives a high pitched shriek as he is shocked by the electrical arc. He tries to return the favor, but he is still shaking too hard from the jolt.

static charge: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Android Technomanbcer 2 , HP 14/14, SP 10/10. RP 5/5| Speed 30' | Init +3 | Perception +2 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +17 KAC +17 CMAC +25 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3| Technomancer 2

As soon as Noah realizes the creature is speaking something ancient and unknown Noah clicks the record function of his com unit. Standard Action? He then backs away and reloads his crossbolter.

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

That thing is ancient and in need of repair. It should be easy to crit and electrical energy seems to be the best way to harm it.


Male Ysoki Envoy 2 , HP 14/14, SP 14/14. RP 3/4| Speed 30' | Init +6 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +14 KAC +15 CMAC +23 | Fort +1 Ref +5 Will +3|

"Pour it on!"

Maintain Get 'em, +1 to hit for all.

Nipper tries to follow his own advice.

Pew Pew: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9


1 person marked this as a favorite.
EAC:12 KAC:16 |HP:15/15 SP:10/15 RP:2/2|Fort:+2, Ref +7, Will+3|Init +4 Per+3|4 THP from shield|+5/1d10 20/20 Outlaw mechanic 2

Startoad let’s loose another blast then runs back behind the wall to avoid the incoming shock. That electricity is at what appears to be 10,000 volts with 2000 Amps. That would most certainly be instantaneously lethal if it were not for the metal floor helping to disperse the electrify The Ai says while Startoad hyperventilates into his helmet.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 111d10 ⇒ 8


ROUND 3

Paeon's solar blade smashes into the ancient bot, opening a fissure in its armoured form. However his companions barrage all go awry, leaving scour marks on the plated ceiling and walls...

It responds in its tinny audio-voice;

"אחד מהם נראית בלתי מבוטלת. המשך לנטרול איומים."

The bot then shunts into Paeon, attempting to batter him out of the way;

Melee (vs KAC) Slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage (Bludgeoning): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

STATUS

PAEON: 12 DAMAGE
ED: 7 DAMAGE
NOAH: 3 DAMAGE
BAD_ROBO: 14 DAMAGE

R3 Initiative Order(Bold to act): Bad Robot; Ed; Fingernipper; Noah2; Paeon & Startoad


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Lashunta Korasha Solarian [Ace Pilot] 2; Init: +1, Perc: -1 Str: +3; Cha: +4; SP 2/14; HP 16/18; RP 2/5; EAC 13; KAC 15;

9 dmg from the smoosh!

Paeon staggers as the bot smashes into him, regaining balance he attempts to sunder the opponent,

Swordy: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
Dmg: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

3/3 Photon, +1 hit, +1 dmg, Fatigued,


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 2 ll Blindsense perc+8 ll EAC 14 l KAC 15 l CMAC 23 ll HP 18/18 l SP 0/7 l RP 4/4 I Spells: 0/3 l Ammo: 5

zap gun: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 = 21
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Ed aims carefully and fires again, cheering as electricity dances over the busted bot.


Male Android Technomanbcer 2 , HP 14/14, SP 10/10. RP 5/5| Speed 30' | Init +3 | Perception +2 [Darkvision 60'] | EAC +17 KAC +17 CMAC +25 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3| Technomancer 2

Having recorded the ancient tongue Noah steps back and fires a bolt.

Bolt: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d10 ⇒ 8

1,701 to 1,750 of 1,754 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM-BD’s ΘF DISTΔNT STΔRS & DEΔD SUNS - GΔMEPLΔY All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.