Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

>>Ask Lem all your questions here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 546 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Figured since he's gotten kind of popular in the ask Merisiel thread and she doesn't like sharing the spot light I would start a thread just for our favorite gnome bard.

How often does Valeros insist on getting you drunk? Does it ever work?

What was the most surprising thing you've seen Merisiel do?

Are you upset about being passed up for the original party in the pathfinder comic?

Oh and don't mind my vampire friend...he's looking at you because he likes you...you might want to move in another round or two though...

Cheliax

Lem will this thread get off the ground?


Lem, please tell me, shorter than halflings, taller than halflings, which is it, really?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

How did you feel about Shane dropping that grenade on you?


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Why is a lute with only a single string that plays the note F a wind instrument?


What adventure that you have been in would you like to see made into a movie?


Lilly Talieb wrote:
Figured since he's gotten kind of popular in the ask Merisiel thread and she doesn't like sharing the spot light I would start a thread just for our favorite gnome bard.

Gnome? Are you sure you're not mistaking me for someone else?

Quote:
How often does Valeros insist on getting you drunk? Does it ever work?

Valeros is a good drunk who doesn't get offended by other people not joining him in trying to empty a whole barrel of ale on his own.

And yes, it does work - I'm small!

Quote:
What was the most surprising thing you've seen Merisiel do?

She once kissed Ezren on the nose. Please don't tell her I revealed that.

Quote:
Are you upset about being passed up for the original party in the pathfinder comic?

Upset, no. Disappointed, yes.

Quote:
Oh and don't mind my vampire friend...he's looking at you because he likes you...you might want to move in another round or two though...

Is that a vampire? Good thing I've got Seelah coming around in a round or two. Perhaps it's your friend who should be moving, eh?


ulgulanoth wrote:
Lem will this thread get off the ground?

I don't see why not. But you never know.


Terquem wrote:
Lem, please tell me, shorter than halflings, taller than halflings, which is it, really?

Ducks, some dog breeds, and I'm sorry, not sure what you mean by that.


Exocrat wrote:
How did you feel about Shane dropping that grenade on you?

That's not something I recall happening, or someone I recall meeting, so... don't feel much at all about it. But tell him not to do it again, I know a really stabby elf who don't like it when you throw grenades on her friends.

Shadow Lodge

Lem the Halfling wrote:
Terquem wrote:
Lem, please tell me, shorter than halflings, taller than halflings, which is it, really?
Ducks, some dog breeds, and I'm sorry, not sure what you mean by that.

Think this falls under the whole "they thought you were a gnome" thing.


Chemlak wrote:
Why is a lute with only a single string that plays the note F a wind instrument?

I hear there's a minotaur or bull-man person who's much better than me at handling that kind of questions roaming this place, try asking him.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The NPC wrote:
What adventure that you have been in would you like to see made into a movie?

The one where Valeros had to ride around on a camel wearing nothing but a towel (Valeros, that is; the camel was perfectly modestly dressed) after he lost a bet with Harsk about who could shoot the most stirges with one arrow - it was hilarious.


Orthos wrote:
Lem the Halfling wrote:
Terquem wrote:
Lem, please tell me, shorter than halflings, taller than halflings, which is it, really?
Ducks, some dog breeds, and I'm sorry, not sure what you mean by that.
Think this falls under the whole "they thought you were a gnome" thing.

You'd think the lack of candy-coloured hair would be a dead give-away.

Shadow Lodge

Lem the Halfling wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Lem the Halfling wrote:
Terquem wrote:
Lem, please tell me, shorter than halflings, taller than halflings, which is it, really?
Ducks, some dog breeds, and I'm sorry, not sure what you mean by that.
Think this falls under the whole "they thought you were a gnome" thing.
You'd think the lack of candy-coloured hair would be a dead give-away.

Or the lack of shoes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

And apologies for taking so long to answer these, everyone, I had to spend last week cleaning the Korvosa sewers from a nasty Hellknight infestation. Those pests get everywhere if you don't keep after them.

Cheliax

What is your feeling on the undead?


Orthos wrote:
Think this falls under the whole "they thought you were a gnome" thing.
You'd think the lack of candy-coloured hair would be a dead give-away. Or the lack of shoes.

Well... some gnomes like to walk barefoot too. Of course, they rarely have a proper growth of nice, warm footfur like us halflings do, so you're probably right.


ulgulanoth wrote:
What is your feeling on the undead?

They're usually creepy and smell bad. And almost none of them appreciates a good tune, so generally speaking I disapprove of them. I have heard stories about a friendly ghost, though, so I guess they're not all bad.

Contributor

What is "Lem" short for?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ron Lundeen wrote:
What is "Lem" short for?

Nothing. Those nasty Chelaxians who owned my parents didn't like their slaves to have long names (I'm guessing they were too stupid to keep track of polysyllabic ones), so I'm just Lem.

Mind you, apparently the people up Linnorm Kings way think the idea of someone being a short Lem is really funny - at least that's what Feiya tells me.

Spoiler:
Bilingual bonus for viking-descendants


Sorry about the whole calling you a Gnome thing...got a little drunk the night before making this...

If you could choose any of the iconics to form the ultimate adventuring party with you who would you choose and why?


Hmm... Alain has a tendency to get on his high horses in more than one way, and Seltiyel can be a bit ...creepy... but other than that I think I'd like to include all of them.

Although I suppose one with me, Lini, and Balazar could be fun. And Merisiel could tag along, because she's always fun. And then I think we'd include Feiya so we'd have a non-stabby person to talk to tall people that have a hard time taking us shorter ones seriously.

Cheliax

Lem what do Chelaxian taste like?... er I mean what does Chelaxian food taste like?


We use a lot of herbs and tomatoes. *studies ulgulanoth* ...perhaps I should ask Kyra to answer this one...

Cheliax

Kyra and I aren't in talking terms...


Really? What did you do?

Cheliax

He exists...


Hey Lem, What do you think of Chelaxian Opera?

Cheliax

Lem the Halfling wrote:
Really? What did you do?

Well I tried to get her attention with a light tap on the shoulder... apparently that didn't go down well...


Oterisk wrote:
Hey Lem, What do you think of Chelaxian Opera?

As long as Shensen is starring in it I'm all for it. Halflings are always relegated to being the comic relief who pretty much disappears after the second act, though, so that's not good.


ulgulanoth wrote:
Lem the Halfling wrote:
Really? What did you do?
Well I tried to get her attention with a light tap on the shoulder... apparently that didn't go down well...

Well, you do look rather creepy...

Cheliax

Yes its all down to my looks and not because of any ability drain or negative energy effect my touch may have

So Lem, who's worse, the whispering tyrant Tar-Baphon or Karzoug the rune lord of greed?


Karzoug is nasty, but Tar-Baphon went toe to toe with a god, so compared to the Whispering Tyrant, Karzoug's a cuddly little kitten.

Shadow Lodge

Lem: Lini...you hittin' that ?

Cheliax

Wait do I... look creepy?

Shadow Lodge

ulgulanoth wrote:
Wait do I... look creepy?

Let's let the audience vote =)


Kthulhu wrote:
Lem: Lini...you hittin' that ?

A gentle-halfling does not kiss and tell.

Especially not if the hypothetical kissed one has a huge big snowcat who can maul him if she gets upset.


ulgulanoth wrote:
Wait do I... look creepy?

You could use some more flesh on those bones. And some hair. And those clothes are a bit too close to flasher-wear if you ask me. So, yes, you look creepy.

Qadira

Wha's yer thoughts on piracy, lad? Strictly voluntary, 'course, none o' this slave-takin' nonsense.

Cheliax

Why do you look so surprised in your avatar picture?


Whats the strangest think you've seen Various bring home from a night of drinking and try to hook up with?

Ever write any poetry about your epic adventures with the other iconics?

Why do you feel us small people don't get the respect we need from others(humans particularly)?


Hazgarr the Dwarven Pirate wrote:
Wha's yer thoughts on piracy, lad? Strictly voluntary, 'course, none o' this slave-takin' nonsense.

As long as it's only done against evil people, like Thrunies or rich merchants who won't share their wealth, I'd be happy to help out.

...unless the captain is a were-leopard novice priestess of some old nature goddess and the crew includes an insanely powerful magic doll working undercover to banish intruders from places beyond mortal ken - that stuff requires a paladin, and Seelah frowns on piracy.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
malebranche wrote:
Why do you look so surprised in your avatar picture?

The artist kept calling me Hillary.

Qadira

Lem the Halfling wrote:
...unless the captain is a were-leopard novice priestess of some old nature goddess and the crew includes an insanely powerful magic doll working undercover to banish intruders from places beyond mortal ken - that stuff requires a paladin, and Seelah frowns on piracy.

Uh. Nay lad, I'm jus' a dwarf.

Qadira

Lem the Halfling wrote:
...unless the captain is a were-leopard novice priestess of some old nature goddess and the crew includes an insanely powerful magic doll working undercover to banish intruders from places beyond mortal ken - that stuff requires a paladin, and Seelah frowns on piracy.

Uh. Nay lad, I'm jus' a dwarf.


Poshment Galier wrote:
Whats the strangest think you've seen Various bring home from a night of drinking and try to hook up with?

Are you using one of those weird talking boxes you people keep playing with that can't spell Valeros?

If you are: I won't say, he's bigger than me - but it was in Brastlewark.

Quote:
Ever write any poetry about your epic adventures with the other iconics?

Sort of...

Quote:
Why do you feel us small people don't get the respect we need from others(humans particularly)?

They keep confusing size with maturity - I'm honestly surprised they're not all ruled by those bloatmages they've got in Kaer Maga.

...maybe it's because when they get that fat they have a hard time moving around much.


Hazgarr the Dwarven Pirate wrote:
Lem the Halfling wrote:
...unless the captain is a were-leopard novice priestess of some old nature goddess and the crew includes an insanely powerful magic doll working undercover to banish intruders from places beyond mortal ken - that stuff requires a paladin, and Seelah frowns on piracy.
Uh. Nay lad, I'm jus' a dwarf.

That's good to hear.

Qadira

D'ya run inta that kinda crew ... uh ... on a reg'lar basis or summat?


*pulls out a tape measure and starts measuring Lem* hmm...if you were to become an undead any preference on which type?

1 to 50 of 546 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Lem all your questions here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.