Falling: The Goblin Edition

***** (based on 3 ratings)
Falling: The Goblin Edition
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Deck $9.99

Non-Mint Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Falling, Titanic Games proudly brings you a re-envisioning of James Ernest's highly popular card game. You're all goblins and you're plummeting toward the ground. Be the last one to hit and you win! Falling is a fast-paced, real-time card game for 4 to 8 players, suitable for any audience.

    Falling contains:
  • One deck of 55 cards
  • One rule booklet

Designed by James Ernest

For four to eight players ages 8 and up.

ISBN 13: 978-1-60125-147-3




Sample cards.

Falling Rulebook

The rulebook for Falling: The Goblin Edition is available as a PDF. - Download (180kb zip/PDF)

Product Availability

Deck: Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 7 business days.

Non-Mint: Unavailable This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZOTGL3001


See Also:

Average product rating:

***** (based on 3 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Amazing and Fast

*****

I just spent the last 1-1/2 hours playing this game and it went quickly and was extremely fun. I don't think there can be any greater testament to the enjoyment level generated by this game than the fact that when it came time to stop playing, there was much grumbling because everyone wanted to continue playing.


*****


Extreme Fun!

*****

This has become the number one game played at my house this summer. Instead of being clustered around the XBox playing with kids in Taipei, my kids are now clustered around the kitchen table playing with kids in the neighborhood. Absolutely a wonderful game that is easily accessible for all ages.


Silver Crusade

Oh this looks so sweet!! Love the preview art!!

RM


Just saw the proof set from the printers and am very happy how they turned out.
Glad you dig the art.

Sovereign Court Wayfinder, PaizoCon Founder

We got to play this at Paizocon...very nice. There is a bit of a learning curve at first, as the first 3 hands I sat there blinking and wondering exactly WHEN I was supposed to do something. But, once Cosmo had showed us the myriad of possibilities (yes, it took 3 hands to get them to sink in to my head), it became a fast and brutal game. This is likely because we were playing with the minimum of 4 (with one being the dealer).

Much, MUCH fun. Definitely will get a deck when it becomes available!
Thanks Cosmo!

(Hrrrmmm. Should this be a review, then?)

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

I own the original version. The game is fast, furious, and a riot. I had never expected to replace my old one...but goblins! I'll be getting this version too.

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 16

No goblins were harmed in the making of this game. (Well, not many.)

Man, you guys even make the leagalese fun to read.


Vigil wrote:

No goblins were harmed in the making of this game. (Well, not many.)

Man, you guys even make the leagalese fun to read.

I want a copy of this, is it still available?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Beercifer wrote:
Vigil wrote:

No goblins were harmed in the making of this game. (Well, not many.)

Man, you guys even make the leagalese fun to read.

I want a copy of this, is it still available?

Yep... You can buy it here, of course, and it should be available at fine retailers as well. (If your retailer doesn't have it, they can order it.)


Vic Wertz wrote:
Beercifer wrote:
Vigil wrote:

No goblins were harmed in the making of this game. (Well, not many.)

Man, you guys even make the leagalese fun to read.

I want a copy of this, is it still available?
Yep... You can buy it here, of course, and it should be available at fine retailers as well. (If your retailer doesn't have it, they can order it.)

I'll be harassing the Game Room today about it.

Paizo Employee Web Production Manager

A PDF of the rulebook for this game has been made available for download in the product description.

Grand Lodge

If you have 2 stacks because of a split, and then you play the last card in one of your stacks, do you still have 2 stacks and one is empty (so you will be dealt 2 cards on your next turn), or do you just have one stack now?


I just looked at the rules for this game and it loks like a lot of fun. I'll have to get a deck some time.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
TanRu wrote:
If you have 2 stacks because of a split, and then you play the last card in one of your stacks, do you still have 2 stacks and one is empty (so you will be dealt 2 cards on your next turn), or do you just have one stack now?

You would have one stack at that point.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Threeshades wrote:
I just looked at the rules for this game and it loks like a lot of fun. I'll have to get a deck some time.

It is a blast! It is also exhausting. :P


I just read the rules from the pdf and want this game! Is it coming back into production? I'd love to purchase it directly from Paizo but if they don't get a new batch in I'll be forced to try Amazon or eBay!

Webstore Gninja Minion

HeavyAl wrote:

I just read the rules from the pdf and want this game! Is it coming back into production? I'd love to purchase it directly from Paizo but if they don't get a new batch in I'll be forced to try Amazon or eBay!

We're out of stock, but looks like we have a non-mint copy available. :)

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Falling: The Goblin Edition All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.