Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Axebeak

MMCJawa's page

Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber. 4,881 posts. 1 review. No lists. 1 wishlist.


RSS

1 to 50 of 4,881 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

This looks like fun...Hobgoblins are one of my favorite races, and we get underdark and planar stuff too. Will have to keep my subscription after Strange Aeons for this.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Short things like funny pictures, photos of random things, etc really are I think best for facebook/twitter. I assume more complicated announcements of new books/etc are likely to get a blog post


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I wouldn't expect much magic next season. I think the actor has hinted that the big bad of next season isn't "powered".


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I like the Pathfinder races, but still feel they are in some ways playing catch up to the variety that that 3.5 accumulated. Still plenty of niches left open unless one uses 3pp.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Grodd might be hard on the FX budget of the show, especially if the crew that does Flash have to also spend time on Supergirl and LoT. I don't know if we have reached the technological point where a onscreen big bad for all or most of the season can be a CGI character.

P.S. If anyone needs more Zoom, the same actor plays the main antagonist in the recent thriller/horror movie Curve, which is on netflix right now.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Shadowborn wrote:
Apparently there will be no season 3. Suits me fine. Loved the first season, but I couldn't bring myself to finish season 2.

I have HBOnow and adds on that channel continually refer to True Detective as "the complete series", so yeah I assumed the show was dead.

And yeah...I loved the hell out of the first season but thought the second was garbage, and didn't even finish it.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Shadowborn wrote:

"Allen, you can't mess with the timeline. The more you change, the more the ripples will affect the current time and you can't predict what...

Yeah. Never mind. Just do whatever it is you're going to do. I don't know why I try to explain anything to you. I probably won't even remember this conversation after you've screwed up the timeline, if I even exist at all."

Plus, if he was going to go back in time, why go all the way back to his mom? Why not go back a day or so and save his dad?

Presumably saving his mom would result in more changes down the line, including his dad not necessarily dying?

But yeah who the hell knows what is happening next season.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Set wrote:
Norman Osborne wrote:
Set wrote:
since all the glorious snark and attitude that makes comic book Hawkeye such a fun character has been surgically removed and added to RDJ's version of Tony Stark
I'm worried this will happen to Spidey as well. ESPECIALLY since they've decided to shoehorn Stark into the Spider-Man movie.

Yeah, I'm well past 'peak RDJr' and ready to see some Marvel movies that can stand on their own two feet without him (like Guardians of the Galaxy, or even Ant-Man, which mentioned him, but didn't see the need to use him).

I'll be disappointed if the keep tapping the 'let's make fun of our older fans by reminding them how old they are for remembering the Empire Strikes Back and the AT-AT walkers' well for their 'Spidey humor.' Har de har. Whippersnapper. Get over here so I whack you with my cane.

I think the "Whippersnapper" element was them just really double downing on the fact that this version of Spiderman is a kid, to contrast it with the past versions (which were all played by much older actors, and the Toby McGuire movies basically sped past the high school years as fast as possible.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

hhmm...seems like a pretty generic "Scandal" esq ABA drama.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

also for folks going...what days should we expect the big announcements?


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Dragon78 wrote:

Some kind of NPC/monster codex book.

Yep...the final hardcover still hasn't been announced

But I would also assume the hardcover after that an the next AP...those tend to be the big things announced. Maybe a CS hardcover?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Grey Lensman wrote:
Hama wrote:
Grey Lensman wrote:
Hama wrote:
Freehold start screaming
I'm not sure of the internet hate over the Banner/Romanov scenes in Age of Ultron would allow that to happen.
Why is there hate?

Some people interpreted the Banner/Romanov scenes as Natasha claiming that she was a monster for the sole reason of not being able to have children.

I saw Banner claiming to be a monster first, and brought up not being able to have kids (presumably because they would inherit being green rage monsters - not a good thing in the terrible twos). Natasha brings up being sterilized to counter Bruce's worry, and then because of the look on his face explains why. And then mentioned that she was monster as well, after alluding to her body count.

But once the internet gets an idea in it's collective heads there is often no reasoning.

I assumed the lack of kids was due to the real risk of hulking out if um...things got to intimate between Banner and Widow.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

My first thought on seeing this thread title: "There will probably be new fighter threads until the heat death of the universe".

I don't think you can ever really "resolve" this issue, since I have yet to see any consensus on what exactly needs to be done to "fix" the fighter. Everyone has their own personal ideas of what needs to be done and how extensive a change is required, many of which are influenced by the diverse sets of playstyles. Plus fighter issues are inherently embedded in the caster-martial disparity, which can only be resolved with a new edition of the game. And when and how you do a new edition is itself it's own tangled ball of disagreements and strife.

I tend to think the fighter is in a far more better place than it was a few years ago, and for many groups things like combat stamina, new skill stuff, and the recent player companion options probably have fixed fighters. Some people probably never will be happy short of a top down complete redesign of the game.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

hopefully none...I don't think the flashbacks have been that interesting since season 2. There mostly something I just sit through in wait for the present day stuff.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Yeah the commercials make me think CW will show a lot more support and advertising for this show than CBS really did, even if they do have to cut back on money.

Apparently they are also already planning a mega crossover event for all 4 CW-verse shows in the fall. I can't wait to see her with folks like Cisco and Oliver Queen, and I really want a seen with Cisco, Win, and Felicity and/or Terrific all geeking out together.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
JoelF847 wrote:

Wow, what a bunch of emotionless robots on this thread. Of course Barry was stupid, but he was in a state of grief after witnessing his father be murdered in front of his eyes. Emotions got the better of him, both dealing with Zoom and going back to save his mom. That makes Barry human, and flawed, but good characters are both. Things would be pretty boring if the Flash always made the best choice, since with his powers he's pretty unbeatable if he doesn't beat himself. I highly doubt most people could be completely emotionless and make the calculated best call in the state of turmoil Barry was in.

I for one and excited to see what kind of changes and repercussions happen to Barry and team based on his latest decision. I suspect a lot, and while they might weave Supergirl universe into the impact, I don't think that's their plan, since a) the Supergirl deal happened after the finale was done shooting, and b) the changes should be limited to Earth-1 (and spillover to Earth-2 for characters who crossed over).

Couldn't agree more. Barry's decision wasn't rational, but I think he wasn't in really a rational state. Too much tragedy in too short a time, and I think he just didn't really want to deal anymore with it. Saving his mom, in his eyes, saves both parents, and he probably thinks a bunch of people

Granted I am really worried about next season. Time travel is really really hard to deal with on TV even by really good writers. Not sure how much of next season will make sense, especially since LoT kind of didn't deal with the repercussions well.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
archmagi1 wrote:

Certainly not in the same "Comic" category, but Star Wars is certainly a "Superhero" franchise, whether we call it space opera or not, with Jedi (magic wielding heroes) saving the galaxy from tyrants. And F&F franchise became superhero fantasy about 3 movies ago. Point being, beyond just the "Comic" flavor that is this decade's fad (vs Video Game adaptations in the 00's, broody in the 90's, and "Dad Movie" action in the 80's), there are a significant amount of other properties that fall into similar or adjacent genres that many fans are going to have to choose between when dollars are squeezed. When the last weekend in July / first weekend in August comes and "Superhero" fan only has money for 1 film, they have the competing films of Jason Bourne and Suicide Squad to choose between.

Eventually, they'll stop choosing those, as there is a new Superhero release every other week (getting close), and go see a different genre film, perhaps Bad Moms, Sausage Party, or save up for the all white, no Jews or Italians Ben Hur.

Yeah but the definition of superhero movie you provide is...well it's basically the same as "any movie with action in it" in which case the trend we are seeing isn't even remotely new, and probably extends to before I was born.

Like I have seen every MCU movie in the theater, but have never seen a single Jason Bourne movie or most of the Fast and Furious series. I don't think these movies have a all share the exact same audience.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

My gut tells me that studios are going to be looking more closely at properties with lower budgets, or adaptations that further distinguish there films more from the existing formulas. I am pretty sure Civil War was hurt in part, not because people are tired of this genre in general, but because it's themes were a bit too close and to soon to B vs S, which people found disappointing.

I disagree that movies like Fast 8 or Star Wars fit into the same category as comic book adaptations. I don't see those movies resulting in a souring of people on comic book movies in general. Star Wars is really it's own thing.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Hitdice wrote:

All I can say at this point is, I'm very curious to see what a high budget name brand D&D movie ends up looking like. If we get something on the same level as other Hasbro properties such as Battleship, G.I.Joe and Transformers, I'll be psyched.

Oh god those are my worst case scenario.

My biggest concern though is that the directors last work was Goosebumps. Which was less about adapting Goosebumps into a kid friendly horror movie, but rather a meta comedy referencing the books. I don't mind some Guardians of the Galaxy level humor but please oh god please don't let it become a portal fantasy with a group of gamers being put into the Forgotten Realms....


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I pretty much just had a continual stream of profanities in the last 10 minutes or so of this ep.

I guess it's time for both show AND book fans to equally freak out during episodes


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Aelryinth wrote:

Oh, Lordy, jawa, don't tell them FF is gonna get nerfed. Do you know how much gnashing of teeth is going to go on for PFS when they do that?

Just because it's worth a 40-50k magic item?

==Aelryinth

Well I thought about adding a line about the inevitable table flipping that will occur when that happens...


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Damon Griffin wrote:
Norman Osborne wrote:
Although there are rumors that they will try and shove the Arrowverse and the Karaverse together now that Supergirl is headed to the WB.

With the creation of the portals to Earth-2, and Barry's "tunnel vision" of Supergirl among others, Earth-CBS has already been established as part of a connected multiverse. At the same time, it was made pretty clear that the two characters had no idea who each other were (nor Barry of Superman) in their crossover. This despite the fact that Kara works in media, the "S" has been globally recognizable for over a decade. They can't have been on the same Earth. Barry explicitly stated as much.

Shoving the two universes together is far more likely to involve more frequent jaunts across dimensions than it is to mean the relocation of National City into Barry's universe.

That said, DC has merged Earths before, during the Crisis On Infinite Earths and more recently during Convergence. I really hope that's not what happens here, because it always creates a huge mess in continuity when it happens in the comics. This business of Earth-2 apparently being split in half (Cisco's vision in the Flash season ender) is worrisome along these lines, though.

There is going to be some sort of merger I feel. The CWverse regularly has folks from different shows pop into the other ones, outside the big crossover events.

Also um...with Berlanti in charge of the Booster Gold movie and Geoff Johns now co-managing the films maybe we can even hope there will be a loosening of the "NEVER REFERENCE FILM PROPERTIES ON TV" problem DC currently has.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Maezer wrote:
MMCJawa wrote:


The devs intentionally release errata this way so it coincides with a second printing, which I assume is because of workflow reasons and such. I suspect a lot of these corrections are things that they realized within a year of printing, not something they decided on a lark last month.

Yes I know its their policy. I get that they don't like to publish rule books that are out of date and with incorrect information mere hours after they send them to the printers. I still think its a terrible policy.

If its so broken it warrants the magnitudes of changes brought forth in the errata, then its worth the effort to publish that fact (via FAQ or whatever) when you reach that decision. Waiting years to tell anyone, letting customers invest hundreds to thousands of hours into it, so that you might push a extra copies of your new printing is not a good policy in my opinion.

As someone who doesn't do game design but faces similar issues of when to wrap up and submit something (papers on my research), a good motto I often use is "Do not let the perfect become the enemy of the good". In this case, minor errata (and despite the complaints the amount of errata here is pretty minor) isn't really sufficient to hold up a release, especially since they have a strict schedule of when things need to be sent to the printer, and the developers don't get much breathing room between books, nor I think do the editors. The devs and editors could look over something for a solid year and still miss something. There is such a huge amount of table variance that things that end up becoming exploits or cause weird rules interactions just simply may not be something the devs consider.

They could spend longer on books, sure, but that means either dropping a book from a year's development cycle or hiring more people, and at some point it's just diminishing returns. And they have responded to this to a certain extent. The ACG fiasco did lead to some the hiring of new folks IIRC. And I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that errata is released to correct issues, not to "force" people to buy new books. I am guessing that, ACG aside, sales of books that have been errated to people who already own good copies is trivial.

Also, on a completely different note, people keep bringing up Fate's Favored trait from Ultimate Campaign, and saying that should have been fixed. Ultimate Campaign as far as I know is only on its first printing still. What makes people thing that trait won't be heavily nerfed when that book gets errata.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I don't know how this is evidence that intellectual property is bad, rather that it is evidence to make sure you do your research before selling your rights to sketchy folks. ANd to clearly lay out every possible contigency in a contract, including clear methods of termination if one company doesn't live up to their bargain.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Lord Tyrannosaur

I just (FINALLY) watched We are Still Here on netflix, which I think I recall you liking.

I have a question regarding the ending:

spoiler:

Why do you think the husband and wife were spared by the Dagmar family ghosts? Are they "taking over" the job of keeping the Gods fed? Was it something to do with the couple's son convincing or intervening? Something else entirely I missed?


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Yizzik Uhari wrote:


Why is it that GM's in general seem to want to avoid "Mos Eisley" or stick to only core? The world is so diverse, I don't understand the hesitance. I always leave the race book open whenever I GM and it usually adds a lot of diversity, and even though, the core is still always represented fairly well even when I do. It's odd to hear being tired of seeing the cantina, cause from what I see on the forums, races other than core(with exception to the always included Tiefling and Aasimar) are always blocked off

I think it has less to do with rules (because new races are pretty easy to keep track of versus classes and archetypes), but rather some GM want to emulate certain types of settings, either from their old games or from books, movies, etc. A lot of those settings are human dominant or lots of near human races, so the odder things don't get play.

Granted there are also GM's who prefer to emulate settings with lots of races as well. But it seems like those types of settings have fewer sources of inspiration.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Maezer wrote:
James Risner wrote:


I loved many of those items.
I also understood they were broken.

I tentatively agree. If these changes had come out 90 days after ultimate equipment was release I'd probably be fine saying the nerfs were gross overkill but yes the items were too good as written. But I have a really hard time swallowing the fact that it took them nearly 4 years to realize these items were broken enough to warrant a change.

The devs intentionally release errata this way so it coincides with a second printing, which I assume is because of workflow reasons and such. I suspect a lot of these corrections are things that they realized within a year of printing, not something they decided on a lark last month.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
miscdebris wrote:

If there is a version of a product that everyone likes (nothing big needs fixing), suggest everyone by the PDF so Paizo doesn't reprint, thus preserving the original.

If there is a version of a product that no one likes (many big things need fixing), suggest people by the book so it gets reprinted.

Also, keep every version of every PDF you ever get. You never know.

Presuming that actually worked (I am skeptical that the people complaining about errata are not just a vocal minority on a niche website), odds are the only signal that would give Paizo is that People must really hate that topic/subject, so lets never do a book like that again.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

if the LMD is female I am going to guess it might just be a copy of one of the existing non-dead cast members. Also would make economic sense (Pay one actor for two roles).


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I really want to see John Diggle and Cisco react to Supergirl's power set. Or Cisco and Win geeking out together.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Norman Osborne wrote:

I'll watch Blade and Ghost Rider Netflix shows, assuming they happen.

But Moon Knight?

I would kill everyone involved in this topic just for one televised hour of Moon Knight, much less a full series.

Especially if they look to the 2006 series as the basis for the show.

Marvel better watch out, if they involve all the rumored Netflix Marvel characters in future Defenders mini-series, then the Defenders are gonna be WAY more badass than the Avengers.

My only concern about this (assuming its true), is that Marvel TV and netflix have stated they can really only due 2 seasons a year. So adding three more shows to the mix is going to be problematic for scheduling. I really don't want to have to wait 2 years or more to see a follow up season. They already announced Punisher, which I assume will fill the "slot" left vacant when they combine Luke Cage and Iron Fist with Hero's for Hire.

Also....Ghost Rider seems a bit expensive effects wise for a TV budget, and Blade seems like it might be popular enough to support a movie run.

Moon Knight would be absolutely perfect for Netflix though


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Feral wrote:
Nothing really needs the big three. If they can do Civil War without Robo-Thor or Goliath or Nitro they can do JSA stories without Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman are a bit more crucial to the Justice League than those named characters are to the Avengers.

Also I am probably 100% certain that the TV verse is not allow to directly mention Justice League.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

well...I don't think they have remotely set up the Tyrion is a Targ theory on the show. It's a theory grounded in the book, and at this late a stage we can't take anything based on book info and assume it will prove a point in the show.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
David M Mallon wrote:
The genus Basilosaurus, meaning "king lizard" actually represents a number of primitive whales. The first fossil of B. cetoides was discovered in the United States and was initially believed to be some sort of reptile, hence the suffix -"saurus", but it was later found to be a marine mammal. Renowned English naturalist Sir Richard Owen wished to rename the creature Zeuglodon ("yoked tooth"), but, per taxonomic rules, the creature's first name remained permanent.

Basilosaurus is the largest well known member of the family Basilosauridae, which comprise the sister group to the clade Neoceti, which includes both baleen whales and toothed whales. Other basilosaurids known from North America include the fairly small Cynthiacetus and the medium-sized Zygorhiza. Basilosaurids were thought to have gone extinct by the Eocene, but there is some evidence that Basilosaurid like whales such as Kekenodon from New Zealand survived into the Oligocene, alongside the first baleen whales and echolocating toothed whales.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
archmagi1 wrote:
Will do my weekly in-depth tomorrow, but a headline had me hop over to BOM and check out the numbers. Civil War did drop almost 60% weekend to weekend, but that 20M death toll difference was more than made up with a M-H that totaled nearly 50M. Put that in perspective, this movie, during the week, made over half of its weekend 2 take. Its weekend estimate is just shy of 300M, and any expectation I had that it wouldn't overtake Deadpool is probably completely shot with the amazing weekday showing this past week. There is still a chance it will drop off heavy, but earning another 70M seems a lot closer with that extra 50M thrown in there. BOM has their estimates at another 160M during its lifetime, which I think is high considering X-Men.

X-men reviews have been very mixed across the board, with some people liking it, some people meh, and some people hating it. Which makes me think that X-men probably won't be able to completely knock Civil War down, and it should still accrue ticket sales post X-men release.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I just finished "The Humanity of Monsters" and felt that way about several of the short stories (It's a New Weird/Horror anthology).


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I loved the first season, but overall found the second season to be a bit weak and meandering. So kind don't see the cancellation as all that bad.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Lemmy wrote:
I completely disagree. The goal was to tone down the class' power, not reduce the variety of characters that could be built. And that's why I think the Unchained Summoner went waaaaay too far with the nerfs.

Actually one of the complaints the change was meant to address was to produce outsiders that fit better within the existing golarion cosmology. So in some ways one of the goals WAS to reduce the "variety" of characters.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I don't see a contradiction between AoS and Avengers. Civil War is going to focus on the part of the accords relevant to the Avengers: e.g. extragovernmental organizations operating outside of government control.

Given that none of the baseline avengers have alter egos, registering powered individuals is likely not something that needs to be brought up.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Wonder if they will be able to keep the current cast in entirety?


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
MannyGoblin wrote:
Theory someone posted is that Rickon might die so Sansa can be declared Queen of the North so the other houses can rally around her. If a male heir that can inherit is still alive, then she wouldn't be able to gain that title.

The below are some rumors from set leaks: In other words if you don't want the ending of the season spoiled DON'T READ

Show Rumors:

set leaks from the big "battle of the bastards" apparently indicate two significant characters are burned at the stake by the boltons in advance of the big battle, as a intimidating (?) move. Rickon and Osha seem leading candidates

Although part of me kind of hopes it's them because my other best guesses are Brienne and Podrick, or maybe Davos and Melisandre. And honestly I would rather not lose those characters.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I saw this Sunday, and my opinion of the movie has actually improved since then, as 3 days later I am still thinking about it.

spoiler:

While I know a lot of the discussion here has focused on Stark's actions, I can't help but feel a large dollop of blame lies in Cap's court. Bucky is Cap's weakpoint, a person that he can not even remotely be rational about. A person who, at best, is a loaded gun that at any moment could be turned against anyone else. There really was no need...at all, for Cap not to turn him over after the Zemo facilitated escape. They still could have gotten the info on the assassins and intervened as needed, with Bucky still in prison. Going rogue forced a conflict which resulted in one avenger paralyzed, another possibly traumatized, and the other half wanted fugitives.

And while I think Cap genuinely didn't know that Bucky killed Stark's parents, I also tend to think he probably didn't really want to know, and I suspect subconsciously that is why he probably never mentioned it to Stark.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Misroi wrote:
My guess is that Mack is going to die. One of the repeated visions in the vision is that there is a floating crucifix, which Elena normally wears. It's either going to be Elena or whoever Elena gives the crucifix to. It would be a rather boring and obvious setup if Elena ends up dying, so it's probably someone else. The only people that have a good enough relationship with her for her to give them her crucifix is either Mack or Joey Guttierez, the metal corroding guy. There's a case to be made for Joey, but I think that Mack makes more sense - it's a stronger reaction than Joey would be. Plus, Elena and Mack seem to have some chemistry together, while Joey and Elena are just coworkers. More pathos with his death than Joey's.

I think Mack is safe if only because it starts looking a bit weird when the only major team members that die are the African American ones...


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Fades shouldn't be hard. Buffy was able to pull off the Harbingers years ago, which design wise are not to far from a Myrddraal. Trollocs are probably more difficult. I don't see them as having different beast heads, but probably they will go with a generic LotR "orc" look, which is probably easier to do with prosthetics and make up, without looking like a rubber mask.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I would guess Lincoln, since he seems like the largest bit of dead weight on the show.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Fighter sure. Don't really see the need for a unchained Sorceror.

Although at this point, if people want new updated versions of base classes, I think it would overall be better to just release a new core rulebook, rather than have a patchwork of unchained options.

The "give everyone +4 skill points" is already an option in Unchained, IIRC.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Dragon78 wrote:
Interesting, they usually at mention a few of the locations that will be covered but none this time.

Probably holding out until the book is near release, since I am sure the full description will mention Golarion focused options for subsystems and what not from Horror Adventures.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
chopswil wrote:
the yellow king? as in the "king in yellow"?

The same. This is going to be a pretty Hastur heavy AP.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

One one hand...yay! more obscure races are getting love

On the other hand...7 to one book? that's not exactly going to add more info/options for each race other than what Advanced Race Guide and other sources have already provided...


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Kirth Gersen wrote:
Finished the first 3 episodes of Season 2 of True Detective. E1 was a huge disappointment, because the directing and acting were so much worse than in S1. But E2 was really nicely done, so the season finally hooked me in, and E3 was okay, if a little silly. Hopefully E4-6 are waiting in my mailbox!

Good luck with the second season. I adored the first season, but increasingly disliked the second season, and couldn't even finish it.

1 to 50 of 4,881 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2016 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.