Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The end of Krynn (Inactive)

Game Master DEWN MOU'TAIN


1 to 50 of 145 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

This is the ingame page


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

The River of Time flows, and Ages come and pass leaving memories that become legend, then fade to myth, and are long forgotten. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, the Age of Despair, a wind rose from the vallenwood trees in Solace. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings in the River of Time. But it was a beginning.

The wind blew north, heading for the Schallsea. Crossing the bluffs the border Schallsea, the wind begins to pick up speed. Blowing strongly across the large open expanse, fleets of ships, from the smallest fisherman to the most expensive merchant ship use this wind and guide them to their end points. The wind continues north, adding moisture to its currents; clouds begin to form and flow with the wind. Winds from the south east and south west merge, growing the strong winds into heavy winds, tearing through sails and ships alike. Thundering in on the northern coast, the winds, now laden with water soaked clouds, dump their moist cargo upon the plains. The heavy rains shower the country side, lashing at natural and man made structure with indifference. The further north the wind flows, the less it rains, until finally, its a gentle gust upon the sleepy city of Solanthus.

The wind, now a gentle breeze, gusts into the large suit found on the top floor of the Black Tiger Inn. Gathered around this table are various people with different backgrounds, people that you have never met. One stands out in particular, because you cringe at the very idea of calling him a person; a lone gully dwarf sits in the corner, eating the leather off of a discarded boot. A feeling of revulsion once again overtakes your thoughts as you look upon the wretched thing.

A cough brings your attention back to the man sitting at the table head.
As i was saying, you have to be at Palanthas by 2nd day fifthmonth, which is 12 days from today. Observe what you see, and report back to me. I shall be waiting in this room at this time of night, every night from 6th day of fifthmonth until the last day of fifthmonth. Here is coin for your journey.

The man tosses you each a small bag of coins, steel and gold fall out of it. A quick glance shows that there is 6 steel, 12 gold, and some copper at the bottom, enough to purchase food and decent lodging for your journey to Palanthas.

today is the 20th day of the fourthmonth, 356


Gazzer nods at the man, smiling his idiot grin. "What're we gonna see there? Will there be dragons? Dragons scare me somethin' fierce."

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Baptiste grins and rubs his 4 hands in glee as he counts the bag of coins.

Aaarrgghhh!!! A fine lovely booty fer me effort. ye have me axes I shout ye have me axes matey. I woe thar be more in 'tis place ye call Palanthas aye?


Male Human Abjurer / 4 Wizard of High Sorcery/1 (White Robe) HP: 45/45 AC: 11 Init +1 Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +9

Aaron tears his gaze away from the filthy gully dwarf and his "meal," and surveys the others at the table. His eyes linger on each, but only for a moment. What is it that we are looking for? Is there anything of particular interest? he asks finally turning back to the man. He then takes the purse and tucks it away in his belt pouch, leaving its contents unexamined.

Side note: Why would a dwarf have four hands??


A bit surprised by the thrown bag of coins, Darian reacts late but manages to deftly catch the bag. He gives it a quick shake and promptly attaches it to his belt.

The young man turns his attention to the bearded gentleman as he speaks.

Nodding his head "Yes, a bit of direction is always helpful. Is there anybody who we should avoid informing of our presence?"


Cleric 5 AC: 20 FFAC: 19 TAC: 13 // HP:60/60 // Perc: 12 // F: 8 R: 4 W: 10 // Init +1

I assume that I am the boot chewing Gully Dwarf you mentioned. If not simply disregard this post and pretend it never happened. 8)

Bardy hears the tinkle of the bag as it hits the table in front of him. That sound! That tinkling sound! That sure weren't copper sounding. A fortune. He puts down the boot and grabs quickly for the pouch of coins, pausing briefly to feel it's heft before tucking it away in the folds of his worm eaten cloak.

You hear him mutter to himself as he eyes each of you warily and starts gnawing on the boot again ...what needs I for spending pretty coins on sleeping and foods? I can fend for me self and save them pretty coins. I sleep where I stop movin and eats like a king I can! Feeding of rats and grubs and things that crawls under them rocks.


Male Human Abjurer / 4 Wizard of High Sorcery/1 (White Robe) HP: 45/45 AC: 11 Init +1 Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +9

At Bardys abrupt movement Aaron casts a disapproving sidelong glance at the wretched creature, and continues his conversations with the others.
Of course nothing personal!

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Baptiste looking around snorts.

Bbbaahhhhhh!!! All hairy men?! No one 'o th' fairer sex wit' nice big lovely booty?!! What have I gotten myself into?? i reckon i be needin' more spiced rum..

Shaking his head in disbelief he took out a pipe and start smoking


HP 35 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 17 | CMD 15 | F +0 | R +3 | W +6 | Init +2 | Per +9

"Well! This should take care of expenses for a time. Till more comes along anyway."

An extremely beautiful elven women accepts the bag of coins offered.

She cringes slightly at the comment from Baptiste about the women.

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Baptiste was dumbstrucked as his pipe dropped out of his mouth while turning his head in Nishara direction.


Gazzer nods and smiles at the all speech around him, but stares openly when the elven woman speaks. She is clearly the most lovely person he's ever seen and her beauty seems to have transfixed him.


HP 35 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 17 | CMD 15 | F +0 | R +3 | W +6 | Init +2 | Per +9

Nishara smiles when she notices all the attention.

"Hello. I am Nishara. And you are?" she asks Gazzer.

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Me moniker be Baptiste but ye can call me babetise. ye be a finest thin' I lay me eyes on ever in me life 'n it gunna would be an honor to be knowin' ye.

Baptiste shouted from behind as he joins in beside her grinning with his most charming smile.


Gazzer suddenly blushes and mumbles, staring at the table intently. "M'name's Gazzer. I'm no one special."


Cleric 5 AC: 20 FFAC: 19 TAC: 13 // HP:60/60 // Perc: 12 // F: 8 R: 4 W: 10 // Init +1

Bardy appears to completely ignore the nuances of the conversation regarding the beautiful elven woman at first. In between mouthfuls of leather he can be heard muttering She ain't nothin special. I bet she cain't even find maggots to eat.

After a few more gnaws on the boot he stops chewing and his eyes glaze over dreamily as he mutters wistfully now my Belb Waddle was somethin. The way her shoulder fur blew in a breezy day. Mmmmm


HP 35 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 17 | CMD 15 | F +0 | R +3 | W +6 | Init +2 | Per +9
Bardy Shrooms wrote:

Bardy appears to completely ignore the nuances of the conversation regarding the beautiful elven woman at first. In between mouthfuls of leather he can be heard muttering She ain't nothin special. I bet she cain't even find maggots to eat.

After a few more gnaws on the boot he stops chewing and his eyes glaze over dreamily as he mutters wistfully now my Belb Waddle was somethin. The way her shoulder fur blew in a breezy day. Mmmmm

"What you had is of no concern to me. Nor are maggots or leather. There are better ways to live." she says with an air of disdain.

Forgive me Mishkakal. I really don't mean any harm to him. Maybe elf form was not such a good idea. I think I know how to get myself out of this one. Shouldn't be too hard.


Male Human Abjurer / 4 Wizard of High Sorcery/1 (White Robe) HP: 45/45 AC: 11 Init +1 Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +9

At the sight of the dwarf and his four hands Aaron's face scrunches up. He then regards the elf woman quizzically and again turns to the speaker, waiting for a response.


Gazzer finally notices the many armed dwarf and smiles broadly at him. "Say! You got any more arms hidden anywhere?"


Cleric 5 AC: 20 FFAC: 19 TAC: 13 // HP:60/60 // Perc: 12 // F: 8 R: 4 W: 10 // Init +1

After Nishara's jab Bardy continues to mutter never you feer purdy glass elf, I been spat upon by far better n you ... far far better n you. Bet you ain't ever hadda git outta da way from no cranky dragon breathin acid at ya have ya? Bardy did.

*tears off a strip of leather from the boot and swallows it whole*

bet you too purdy to get kicked about e'er day by tings dat wanter keel yu. Bardy survived wen odders died. Bardy lived wen odders dint. Ifn da food runs out, we see how soon yu eats maggots. Bardy can survive anywhere and now Bardy free man. Aint gots to settle for no prissy elf lady who aint ever sat nowhere but daddy's lap eatin sweets starin down er pointy elf nose at me.

As he says the last he gives Nishara a defiant glare.


Gazzer smiles at the gully dwarf. "I never ate no maggots, but I accidentally swallowed a fly once. Poor thing. Do those boots taste good? I got friends who speak mighty highly of them. Theys like to chew 'em up, though, not so much eating."


Darian's face becomes slightly flushed as he becomes quickly irritated by the little man. Darian speaks up

"Now that's about enough Bardy. I'm not familiar with how they treat the women of where you come from, but I know that none deserves to be spoken to in such a manner.

He seeks eye contact from Nishara and shrugs with a modest smile.

"I know you wouldn't be here if you didn't have the ability handle yourself, so please excuse my interjection, if only for customs sake. Darian is my name."
As he reveals his name, he looks around at the rest of the crowd and smiles.
"A pleasure to meet you all."

Listening Baptiste, Darian cannot help but laugh inside. His strongly instilled respect for women learned from his single mother is only overcome at times by his sense of humor.

"Haha, Babetiiiiise eh? I like your name."

Finally, a chuckle escapes from the side of Darian's mouth as Gazzer unintentionally asks a witty question.

"GAZZER!... Haha, well, Babetiiiiise?"


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

My lord just wishes for you to be there by the 2nd day. It is a matter of great importance that you be there on the 2nd. the man says.
Standing, the man sweeps his robes back, and for a moment, a pendant peeks out from his sash before the man stuffs it, along with his shirt, back in.
Now, you must sleep well, for you have neigh 200 miles to go, and any delay will cost you time. Remember, fifthmonth, 2nd day!

He turns, pausing a moment to shudder at the gully dwarf, raises a kerchif to his nose, and walks briskly for the door.

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Turning to Guzzler he lifts up all 4 hands and kiss each one individually.

Ahhh ye mean 'tis, nah four hands be more than that be all I can take. Women lust these hands as they shout I be exceptionally handy in bed. Get it? Handy? Heehee.
After saying this he turns to the elf woman and winks.

Turning to Darian

Avast, thar only th' fairer sex may call me Babetise. It turns me on. ye don't wanna me turnin' on fer ye eh? But Gazzer heehee heehee...

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Yawning loudly.

Well ye heard th' cap'n! We need to have a g'nightfall heehee..'n I intend to make it really jolly.

Baptiste saw a human serving girl with a short dress. We walked over and whispered into her ears. She giggled before Baptiste swept her off her feet and carried her up the tavern stairs into one of the rooms.


Cleric 5 AC: 20 FFAC: 19 TAC: 13 // HP:60/60 // Perc: 12 // F: 8 R: 4 W: 10 // Init +1

Bardy chuckles at Darian and then jumps up and says sleep sleep time and he grabs his boot and heads out the door to find someplace to hide to finish off his meal before sleeping.


Gazzer smiles at the dwarf and gully dwarf before standing up and heading to the bar. After a few missteps, he gets a room and heads upstairs to sleep, curling up under the bed to rest.


HP 35 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 17 | CMD 15 | F +0 | R +3 | W +6 | Init +2 | Per +9

Nishara heads off to her room to get some rest.

When she comes down in the morning she will look like a human woman instead of the elf from yesterday. If anyone asks she tells them that she is human and uses magic disguises and the elf was just what she had been using the day before.


Male Human Abjurer / 4 Wizard of High Sorcery/1 (White Robe) HP: 45/45 AC: 11 Init +1 Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +9

Aaron turns to Darian, the conversation apparently over. Are you a Knight of Solamnia?

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Loud sounds and laughter can be heard from Baptiste room.

Yeeehaaa!!!


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

baptiste, check the discussion board


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

day 21, fourthmonth, 356 AC

The day dawns bright and clear, a light smell of freshness in the air brought with the winds from the rains farther south.
Breakfast is a slow affair, each member waking up on their own and making their way to the tavern room. Surprising to you all is that the gully dwarf; he is still with you, and he is up before you, with a large meal spread before him. Ham, sausage, eggs, veal, lamb, bread, corn, peas, its as if the disgusting thing may have just done his first civilized act, until you see that he has a large bucket sitting next to him, the slop bucket, where all the rotten, spoiled, disgusting things that a normal person, elf, dwarf, irda, wouldnt eat.

He waves at you as you descend the stairs, encouraging you to sit with him.

I figure ill give you guys a chance to make small talk and get to know each other. Or i can mod the story to have this occur while you head to Palanthas.

Btw...who owns a horse?


Gazzer smiles at the gully dwarf and his feast and picks out the non-meat items only. If anyone asks, he smiles and shrugs. "I can talk to animals and they don't like to be eaten much."

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

A serving wench pops her head out of the door before dashing off to the next room covering her modesty with a blanket. Baptisite soon follows and started walking down the tavern stairs.

Ahhhh breakfast. I totally agree how ye be eatin' it as they probably looks like that in our belly when we be done wit' it aye?

Baptiste winks at Bardy.

But I be a person 'o great taste as ye can spy wit' ye eye in th' gal i just had heeheehee , i prefer me grub to be tasty by itself not all jumpled up.

Baptisite sat beside Bardy and ordered some bacon and eggs.


Male Human Abjurer / 4 Wizard of High Sorcery/1 (White Robe) HP: 45/45 AC: 11 Init +1 Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +9

Aaron chats with the Darian while smoking his pipe and resting by the fire for another hour after the others head off to their rooms. Finally the man retires for the evening.

Upon waking and dressing he takes the time necessary to memorize his spells and then heads down to breakfast. He takes a plate and fills it with everything that is out of the gully dwarfs reach. He takes seat by himself and eyes Nishara warily.

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Baptiste notices Aaron keeps looking at the human girl.

Shout matey...ye lookin' at her like 'tis definately gunna not help ye in ye endeavours wit' her gettin' in ye bed. I can gift ya some advice if ye want on wench hunt

Baptiste nudged Aaron whispering.


Aaron, anybody may read:

"I take it you saw me lugging my full-plate around. I am not a Knight of Solamnia, though I am seeking candidacy. As I child I had lofty dreams of Knighthood, but alas, life often takes us in other directions. I joined the local militia and transitioned into mercenary work to protect the city, taking quarries and the like. I have modeled my experience and training after the Knights of the Rose, with the hope of one day earning experience and coin enough to elevate my status. Recent events have... pushed me toward actively perusing this goal. I'm am trying to collect enough gold to sponsor myself through apprenticeship, though I do have a back-up plan to get affiliated if plan a does not work. By the way, my full name is Darian Wiston. I must say, Aaron, that I am honored to have been mistaken as such, as this means so much to me. Tell me more about yourself, you seem to have a refined touch, one which I envy at such a young age."

The next morning, Darian orders a modest meal of porridge and bacon, with a bit of fruit.

"Good morning to all of you."

Darian nods at Aaron, and takes a seat next to the human female at the table.

"I don't believe we've met, did you join our company this morning? I am Darian Wiston, of Southlund."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cleric 5 AC: 20 FFAC: 19 TAC: 13 // HP:60/60 // Perc: 12 // F: 8 R: 4 W: 10 // Init +1

Cognizant of the fact that his "in your face because I'm a freed slave" attitude isn't going to win him any friends, Bardy tries a different tact. He remembers hearing about a tradition amongst the cleaner folk whereby offering them food is a sign of friendship ... or peace ... or something like that.

Bardy sticks his whole head in the slop bucket like he is dunking for apples in a barrel. After an alarmingly long period of time you start to think he might drown in the bucket, up comes his head with a mouldy bun clenched between his teeth. There is a river of unidentifiable sloppy goop running down his beard and onto his shirt. He spits the bun onto the table and declares in triumph ...

HAAAAAAARRRR! See dat? I dint even gets my hands dirty! Want a bite?


Male Human Abjurer / 4 Wizard of High Sorcery/1 (White Robe) HP: 45/45 AC: 11 Init +1 Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +9

Err... No thanks, dwarf... or whatever you are. Aaron continues to watch the others with no attempt at hiding his distaste and suspicion.
Aaron has spent much of his life in Solamnia and has picked up many of their prejudices. Not to mention four armed dwarves have probably never before been seen by anyone on Krynn lol

Again the wizard can't help but have his attention drawn to the wretched creature named Bardy. Positively disgusting creatures he mutters to himself. He shakes his head as Bardy dunks his head into the bucket, and finds himself almost hoping that the little monster has suffocated in the snot bucket.

Darian/Any interested:

Wiston? Aaron replies with a faint hint of skepticism. As in Uth-Wiston? Not Brightblade? or is that an intended lie?
[b]So you are a Solamnic then? I spent most of the war fighting with the Knights to hold Solamnia for the the Dark Queens forces.


Aaron/Any interested:

"Oh no, that is a common misconception. I am Wiston, not Uth-Wistan, though I have closely followed the feats of Sir Gunthar. Yes, I am from the south, Southlund specifically. Although there has been some talk of defection, I am loyal to Solamnia. You say you have fought with the knights? Did you encounter the Brightblade's? Do you have more details about the passing of Sturm? Did you actually see Brightblade?"

Speak of the knights and of the war has obviously sparked Darian's interest. A child's curiosity has overcome him as he begins to hang on Aaron's every word.

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Dwarf???!!!

Baptiste stood up and walked beside Bardy.

Me ain't a dwarf. I be a half dwarf! Which means I be a half human! spy wit' ye eye th' height difference??


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cleric 5 AC: 20 FFAC: 19 TAC: 13 // HP:60/60 // Perc: 12 // F: 8 R: 4 W: 10 // Init +1

Bardy looks at Baptiste in alarm and then glances warily down at the arms protruding from his belly yu half human? Is human trying to get out?


Male Human Abjurer / 4 Wizard of High Sorcery/1 (White Robe) HP: 45/45 AC: 11 Init +1 Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +9

So I see. As no dwarf would compare himself to a filthy gully dwarf I believe you Aaron responds to Baptiste's indignation. With that the man stands and takes his breakfast outside to eat alone. He pauses only to nod slightly to Darian as he exits.

Darian etc.:
I have in fact served with Sturm Brightblade, but I have never met him however. I was at the High Clerists Tower when he was killed. My companions and I had volunteered to bolster the weak points in the defense rather than ride out with that fool Crownguard. Those were dark days... with that his eyes glass over a bit and he doesn't speak another word about it.

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Baptiste looks at Bardy with one eye. He looked at his own torso.

Bwahahaha!! A human eruptin' from me belly!!! That's novel bwahahaha I like ye stinky baldin' dwarf!!! ye be hardyharhar baldie!!

Baptiste roared with laughter and slap Both Bardy and Darian in the back with 2 hands each. Tears streaming down his face.


HP 35 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 17 | CMD 15 | F +0 | R +3 | W +6 | Init +2 | Per +9

Nishara comes down for breakfast and decides against it when she sees the "bun diver" eat something that would choke a horse.

She moves to another table and orders some vegetables and mild wine and tries to keep from being too nauseated.

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Oh I can add a horse if u want GM have spare funds anyway

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Oh before I forget!

Baptiste moved to one corner mixing chemicals preparing his extracts for the day before bursting out in laughter again.

A human eruptin' from me belly...heeheehee...


Male Human Abjurer / 4 Wizard of High Sorcery/1 (White Robe) HP: 45/45 AC: 11 Init +1 Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +9

Aaron, finished with breakfast heads to the kitchen to pilfer a large cheese cloth which he piles full of items from the breakfast spread. I would recommend you all do the same. It saves tapping into limited supplies. With that he heads to the stables and readies his horse for the trip.


Cleric 5 AC: 20 FFAC: 19 TAC: 13 // HP:60/60 // Perc: 12 // F: 8 R: 4 W: 10 // Init +1

Bardy smiles at Aaron and says I feeds better on the road than in this place.

Andoran

Male Half Dwarf Fighter 4(Two Weapon Warrior)/Alchemist 2(Internal Chemist): AC 22, FF 19, touch 14; HP 76/76; Init +3; Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +4; Perception +10

Baptiste still laughing followed Aaron's instructions and packed some cheese before heading out of the tavern door.

1 to 50 of 145 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The End of Krynn All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.