Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke

A group of mercs are joining the infamous Zedora the Hut in his attempt to take total control of the galactic underworld.


701 to 750 of 1,554 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl will opt for computer use to gather information.

Computer Use 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Droid repairs:
It will cost 275 credits and four hours to get the droids shields fully functional. You also have an opportunity to make an additional repairs. Name another spec to fix, and make another two rolls.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Whoot! Whoot! Kloh look at those shields."

"Fixed that cheaper than I thought...Can we buy new blasters and wire in rather than repair?"

"I had not thought much further than the shields, kloh should we have a cold one and decide on what's next?"

No worries Mr. DM sir, we will continue on our posts do not indicate you need to post."


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin listened to the group before ordering something for himself. As Venkru says he was going to go fix the droid they had found he would go to watch the two work. After a time he takes out pieces of gear and starts to look them over to make sure they are fine.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh was more than pleased when the shields came to life on the droideka. He was also beat after hours of steadily soldering demagnetizers and calibrating multiphased attenuators.

Yayo Venkru! Job well done. Lets have that cold one and maybe a couple more. If we still have time we should get cracking on the weapons next.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"I hope this place has cold ones."

Enjoys a drink at the bar and discusses options with Kloh...
"Sure offense next on the droid, the blasters fire, but could be better, the targeting system is mal-functioning, the rate of fire is sub-optimal....any one of those three should boost the offensive capabilities."


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh sipped at his salinted blue milk.

The blasters work? Thats a plus. Anyway we go makes it more effecient. Man we could use a squad of these things!


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Targeting system (increasing attack bonuses)
Repair 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

"Yeah a squad at 21,ooo credits each."


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl heads back to the Cantina where his allies had taken refreshments. Not finding them there he follows their trail to a nearby location (hard to sneak around when wearing those patches it seems!) where they are working on the Droideka.

"Listen up gents. We'd best remove these patches for the time being, seems despite our big win here Zedora has as many enemies as he does allies. We are making ourselves targets just by openly allying ourselves. Let's move on and find a new location before heading offworld. I don't want a battle here in the spaceport where our enemy might be around every corner".


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"I suggest keeping them where we can present them at times, yet they are out of sight."

"Jarl hand me that sonic screw-driver."


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl hands Venkru the tool, "So is this thing actually going to be operational? That could be a huge difference for us moving forward for sure. You ever see these things in action? I remember during the clone wars if these things rolled up on us we had a hell of a time taking them down. The shielding is the key, if we get them operational we can run a lot of misdirection operations for sure".


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh looked at the man in awe.

Youve fought these things? Thats Astral man! We got the shields running....wait, you said we need to move out? Zedora has enemies? Burning Skies!

The Nautolan starts packing equipment and making sure his patch is out of sight.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"The shielding is fully operational...."


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl nods to Kloh, "Back when the Empire was the Republic there were a lot of us that wanted to join the war effort not just leave it up to the clones. Turns out we were on the wrong side after all I think but that was a long time ago and who is to say what was right or wrong anymore. The seperatists maybe saw the Republic turning into the Empire I don't really know. All I know is I joined the Rebels against the Empire when I saw how they treated non-humans. But like most organizations they lost their way too I think, that's why I left them before that battle over Endor. To answer your second question yep. I think we should move just to be safe. No solid evidence just a general feel and we made it pretty clear around here we are Zedora's men which could cause trouble we don;t need".


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Lots of battles in lots of places, Endor? Somewhat faimilar with the short cousins of Wookies, never fought for or against them. I tangled with Wookies a few times, can't help but get a few tangles in hand to hand with a wookie, but I got nothing against them either. I guess I might come to dislike bounty hunters if you give me enough time."


Male Human Soldier 4

"I've never seen those Endorians, don't even know what they are called, but I heard they helped the Rebels out. I don't mess with Wookies myself, I'll take your word for it Venkru. I am getting too old for blasters much less hand to hand combat with Wookies! I never had truck with bounty hunters, I have been in one army or navy since I was a teenager. This is my first stint as a Merc."


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Woah! You fellas have seen some serious action. Ive been lucky enough to have steared clear of all that mess. Everyone packed up and ready to beat street?


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Listens to the others as they speak of what they have done, as he looks over his gear. At Kloh's questions he answers "I am."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I'm still waiting on a roll for the second spec repair on the droid. Unless you'd rather pass on that for now. Once I have it I will move this along.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Repair Second Spec: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 = 27 +3 if we can stack equipment bonuses


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Good job Kloh, looks like the targeting acquisition system is back on line, this thing was having trouble hitting the broad side of a Jabba, I am glad the shields are regulated to the outgoing blaster fire though."

Trying to increase BAB during this repair


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay, I need one more roll. Like before, one role for part costs, and one to get the job done right and/or with reduced time.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

repair roll
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You manage to acquire the parts you need for the blasters for about 212 credits, however, Venkru is unable to make the repairs.

The day moves on and you all acquire what it is you need and run into no trouble.

A night at any place will cost 10 credits.

The next day comes around and you all head to the port to board your charter. The public vessel takes you to Tatooine's moon known as Lok where you will do battle with Nym on his home turf.

The trip takes several hours and you are confined to your seats for the duration of the trip.

Once you arrive on Lok you feel the warm gust of dusty and rank Lokian ir fill and burn your nostrils. Looking out at the landscape, this place makes Tatooine look like a paradise.

You unload bringing the disheveled droideka with you. Time to find your contact.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Smells like dry bones and death."


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh couldnt agree more with the Mandalorian and wished he'd found the time to soak on a tub full of salt water.

An accurate description. Now we just need to find this Grand Feedan.

The ship jacker looked around for any signs of a cantina.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

"Anything on the sensors? I heard myths about some giant worms on this planet."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You all find the Cantina you are suppose to meet Yeebo's contact at. Going inside it is a quaint and simple place. The Barkeep peers at you as you enter and nods. "What can I get ye?"


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"A cold one."


In a corner booth a patron dressed in red on black seems to be staring at you despite her eyes being hidden behind long, well kept bangs.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Same." Torin answers after Venkru answers the barkeep.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The barkeep pulls out two canisters of some kind of beer for you. "Here. two stiff ones for ya. So long as y'all can pay."


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh took a second look at the attractive female...human?..oh well, no gills are visable...where can a guy find a water breathing honey around here?... before sidling up beside the others.

Hey now, we got creds and a reason to talk to Feedan. You know where he is?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Thanks...."

Picks an area to sit where he can view the bar the door and the whole cantina, back to the wall.

Leaves Kloh to do the fancy talking....


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl waves the barkeep away. He sits with his companions and whispers to them.

"Is that woman looking at us? Perhaps trouble has already found us. I will see what she is about while Kloh handles our other business".

Jarl stands up and approaches the woman in the corner booth smiling, "Evening darling. You come here often?"


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Venkru remains vigilant over the scene of Kloh at the bar and Jarl engaing the woman.


"I'm not a darling, what I am, is wondering if you could be the cronies who are supposed to help, skillful cronies who managed to live. So, who sent you?"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The barkeep nods to Kolh. "Yeah, he went off ta wastes leavin that lady over there" the tender gestures to Jaira. "She knows where he's. So if you need to chat wit him den you need to chat wit her first."


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

...Well isnt that perfect?...and Jarl is already working his magic I see...

Appreciate the heads up boss. Hook me up with a drink and one for my brazen pal there and I'll be out your way.

Kloh will pay for the drinks and add a healthy tip before joining Torin and Venkru at the their table. 30 creds

That dangerous looking babe is our contact. Any takers on if she slaps Jarl or not?


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"I will if we change it to shoot, or at the least pulls a blaster out on him." Torin answers to Kloh.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh huckled in his typical gurgling way.

Oh youre on Torin and I'll go double if Jarl cops a grope before she pulls heat.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin nods to Kloh "Alright deal."


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Thirty cred says if that happens Jarl screams like a girl and that slap makes contact with his reproductive system."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Lol! I am entertained


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh gurgled more laughter.

I'll take that action. 30 it is then.

The shipjacker leaned back in his chair and waited to see how their confederate handled himself. He'd just met these men a short while ago but already felt like he'd known them for much longer.


Male Human Soldier 4

"And here I thought I had a date for the night. What makes you think I am a crony? I have seen more of the galaxy than you have read about or even dreamed about. I go where I want to woman, maybe I am working for someone and maybe I am not what makes you think that is your business?"


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Quietly at the table....

"Watch carefully lads, how he poses and flexes, sure to impress the lady."

Finishs his drink and waves the barkeep for another round.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Nods to Venkru and Kloh, while seeming to cheer Jarl on after he hears him speak to the woman.


She slides her bangs to reveal her lack of seeing eyes, and her tone grows cold as black space, "You have seen nothing but your own delusions, I however see more then you ever will. Besides, it's not your job to get a date, it's your job to shoot what and when I tell you. Whether or not you get a bonus depends on my recommendation, so you might consider impressing me with your silence during this trip, or your bonus could become a spacewalk without a suit. Now, why don't you invite your friends."


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Sounds like she's not very impressed at all."

701 to 750 of 1,554 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.