Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris

Game Master Chris Shannon 719

This will be the Shackled City adventure path using the Pathfinder rule set. However, the existing deities (i.e. St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Wee Jas) will not be converted to similar Golarion gods.


7,551 to 7,600 of 13,666 << first < prev | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | next > last >>

The water is still and the boat still lies on the far shore. No movement or light is seen from where the party is high up on the ledge.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Think we need to finalize the OOC purchasing stuff before we actually move in.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"Dyrant, where would you like to scry? I can't think of a spot that would give us a centralized enough view point."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant surveys the fortress for a few moments before answering the good Doctor's questions.

"What? Oh yes, Doctor. I was just thinking." Dyrant surveys the fortress again.

"There are two areas of prime concern...the guardroom and portcullis area and the idol room. Either and both would be good to view. Were it up to me, I would do both...sadly, with the loss of Angel, I am less able to help in that endeavor. I am saving the gifts from St. Cuthbert for the fights themselves."

Dyrant kicks a rock near his foot and goes to pet Gristle, Too.

"The guardroom, Doctor Toffitt. The guardroom. We need to know what defenses or changes that they have enacted. I doubt they expect us to come back, but if they are expecting us, their preparations would show there."

Dyrant looks to Atol, then Cog, then Glim, then Finn, then to the fluttering orrery at his shoulder...a finer group of men he could not ask for.

I am blessed by St. Cuthbert in so many ways. We cannot fail him.

Dyrant never crafted Scroll #8.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt takes out an infusion of alchemical allocation, and his potion of clairvoyance. Performing the now familiar ritual of back wash, he projects his vision into the guards barracks, immediately within where he remembers the doorway being. He spends some time observing.

Are there creatures present? If so, how alert do they seem to be?

Can he see out into the entry hall, and across to the gaol?

Have any of the objects or furniture changed substantially?

Have the beds (or tanks? whatever kuo-toa use to sleep) seen use?

He will look for some time, carefully observing and sorting through what he sees.

Perception take 20 = 32


Toffit scries from the doorway of the barracks. The barracks are empty and he sees no movement in the cells acorss the way. A single guard stands in front of the double doors leading to the statue room. If the kuo-toas have found replacements, they have not placed them in the same places as last time.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt observes a bit more closely. Are there signs of a larger number using the barracks?


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant considers the Doctor's vision with deep thought.

"We still do not have answers we seek," Dyrant says as he calls to Aralynn. "But perhaps there is another way."

Dyrant calls the shimmering orerry to his hand.

"Archon, would you be willing to contact your holy agents to help us get the information we seek?"

Cast Commune.

Dyrant looks to the group for what questions they would have asked during the 10 minutes the spell takes to complete.

* * *

Whatcha guys think? 1) "Archon, do they expect us to return?" 2) "Archon, have they enhanced or changed their defenses since we left?" 3) "Archon, Is the black dragon in the fortress?" 4) ??? 5)??? 6)???. Because we want to move forward, I'm going to follow up with this at 6pm PST Sunday.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt ponders Dyrant's invitation. "Let me see. Will the erinyes appear while we are within yonder fortress? Does danger lie within the lake below? Are there currently present any more of the electricity-wielding kuo-toa?"


Doctor Abner Svengalu Toffitt wrote:
Toffitt observes a bit more closely. Are there signs of a larger number using the barracks?

The bodies have been removed, but it doesn't appear they have even cleaned the blood off the steps. Broken bits of weapon and armor from the last battle still litter the area.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"The barracks are still in disarray. If my guess is correct, they have consolidated their remaining forces a bit more deeply in the fortress, and have not received substantial reinforcements. But let us hear what the archon has to say."


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"Where is their kitchen? Will the horses be safe here on the shore?"

Atol looks eagerly for answers.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"Atol, you are ever a man of proper priorities."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant nods along with the questions posed by Atol and the Doctor.

Taking the ideas offered, Dyrant formulates the questions to ask of the Archon.

"Aralynn, would you ask these questions of our celestial allies? Firstly, do those inside expect us to return? Have they enhanced or changed their defenses since we left? Is the black dragon in the fortress? Is that Erinyes likely to appear while we attack the fortress to defend Cauldron? Are there many of the lightning wielding kuotoans left?" Dryant licks his lips before asking the final question.

How badly will the Broncos be plastered by the Falcons on Monday night?

"Finally, do strong forces await us in the idol room?"

Dyrant smiles at Atol, then glances at Gristle, Too.

"Don't worry, we'll find their kitchens, Atol. I, too, would hate to see our horses hurt, so we'll try to find a safe place for them."

Dyrant awaits answers from the Archon.


Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:
Dyrant awaits answers from the Archon.

The archon zips excitedly around the cavern.

"Commune? Commune. Yes, of course. I've been wanting to try that."

Aralynn stops in one place with her center sphere spinning while the other spheres orbit. There is no separate voice this time as Aralynn answers the questions.

Firstly, do those inside expect us to return?
"Not really. You got what you came for. They've moved on. Things to do. Things to sacrifice."

Have they enhanced or changed their defenses since we left?
"No. But they've repaired things."

Is the black dragon in the fortress?
"Which black dragon? Which fortress? Oh that one and that one. Hold on. Do you have a name? Never mind. Yes, there's one in there."

Is that Erinyes likely to appear while we attack the fortress to defend Cauldron?
"That flying tramp that a horse could easily smash if restricted to a 100 yard long field of battle. She sure is."

Do strong forces await us in the idol room?
"No. I already told you they're not waiting for you. Oh, and the room is empty."

Aralynn begins moving about again and then stops in front of Dyrant.

"That's pretty much what he said, between all the grumbling about how vague your questions were."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant smiles at this Archon, but his heart sinks a bit at learning the Deviltress still lies within.

"Thank you, Aralynn. You and the Angels were serve have blessed us all."

Dyrant pats Gristle, Too, and makes plans to proceed on foot.

"Let us gird for battle. The Angels have spoken...we know what we face, including the Deviltress and the Dragon."

When they get close, Dyrant pulls out his wand of Mage Armor and hits both himself and Aralynn with it.

Wand of Mage Armor 33/50.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt shankes his head when Dyrant confirms the presence of the Erinyes. "Well, I am better prepared this time. I don't suppose you bot some sacred oil for your arrows, Finneas? If not, perhaps we can share a quiver."

"Dyrant, do you think you could fly over to retrieve the boat for us?"

Once the party crosses the lake, Toffitt swishes with the potion of heroism before returning it to its vial, and drinks his mutagen. He walks with his wand of shield in one hand. His quiver is full of silvered blunt arrows.


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Sorry, just now recovered enough to post, busy weekend. Finneas will have purchased arrows for the bow. I don't think he'd have thought to buy any sacred arrows but I still have an oil of magic weapon.

"What Doctor? No, no sacred arrows, just normal ones. I'm not a very good shot anyway."


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"The devil is still here? That is grim news. I think we should save the scroll of Air Walk for the Dragon, but I'm not sure. I wish we were better at range. Maybe we can crowd her into a small room or hallway?"

Atol bites his lip nervously and checks over his scrolls.

He'll climb in the boat and help with the rowing, all the while watching for the devil in the air.

I thought the boat was on our shore?


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt rolls his eyes. "You did know she'd be coming back eventually, right? Well, no matter. If need be, you can share my arrows."

Thinking a bit further, he continues. "Or perhaps it would be best to use the scroll of air walk now, but not actually leave the ground until we see her. Apply it to Cog, Finneas and I, since we're the ones who need to reach her. How surprised would the harpy be if Finneas suddenly charged her?"

That'd be 30 minutes each, right? Probably enough time to kill the erinyes and move on to the dragon...? And Glim does also have a potion of fly...


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol casts Magic Vestment* on Finneas as he enters the boat.

"The scroll lasts for 90 minutes, shared by the recipients. I'm not sure casting it now is a good idea - unless we're going to go without for the dragon. Even then I'd cast it when we reach the shore. Which is the fiercer opponent?"

Atol thinks back to the last dragon.

"Might be the devil woman. Dragons need to close to attack - breath weapons and spells aside of course. For us, that might make her the tougher opponent."

*+2 enhancement bonus to either armor or shield.


Was waiting to see if any stealth was used. I'm getting the impression it wasn't.

The single guard goes through the double doors and closes it behind him.


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"I knew she'd be here, but where do you buy sacred arrows?"

At the temple?
Female: Magic shop.
The shop is magical?
Male: Well yeah boy.
Fifth: It's very crowded in here.

"Well, they know we're coming now."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"There's an oil you can buy... Atol, thirty minutes is more than enough time to kill a devil and a dragon. Right? Killing the hoard of kuo-toa in between might be another matter."

GM_Chris, did the kuo-toa spot us before or after we'd crossed the water? Could you clarify which side of the water the boat is on? Also, you didn't answer the Commune question, "Are there many of the lightning wielding kuotoans left?"


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant resists the urge to facepalm as he listens to his companions talk durations before calmly stating his own opinion on the matter.

"While we have some sense of what awaits us, we do not know where the Erinyes or the Dragon lie...they could be much further along in the complex. We should wait until we are engaged with them before we cast anything. We cannot afford to waste resources."

Dyrant continues to walk closer to the fortress, keeping an eye out for the deviltress.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 Perception


"Are there many of the lightning wielding kuotoans left?"
"Not many."


My error. The boat would have been on the party's side of the water. Unless someone was flying, you wouldn't actually see the kuo-toa guard go inside, but by the time the party ascends the steps he would be gone. The portucllis to the cells is down. No one is around.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt whispers, "Well, shall we charge in or attempt to take them unawares? IF we open the portcullis, we could ascend the stairs within and perhaps approach from an unexpected direction."


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"They already know we're coming, let us hurry!"

Atol begins to march up the steps.

"May the power of St. Cuthbert protect us!"


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant sends Aralynn higher up to scout as the party moves forward.

"Yell if you see anything."

Aralynn to 50' up she can to keep an eye out.

Dyrant moves along with the party towards the fortress. d


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant sends Aralynn higher up to scout as the party moves forward.

"Yell if you see anything."

Aralynn to 50' up she can to keep an eye out for bad guys.

Dyrant moves along with the party towards the fortress.


The party marches up the steps--or at least Atol does--and finds no one around. The double doors are closed. The portcullis to the cells is closed. The curtain to the barracks is still pulled to the side from the party's last trip to the fortress.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"Glim, you often seem to get a whiff of evil before we actually see it. Do you smell any behind the door to the shrine?"


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Aralynn detects evil (constant).

Dyrant casts Detect Magic, scanning the portcullis and related area.


Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:
Aralynn detects evil (constant).

Yes. I know. I've already had to factor this in...

Dyrant detects no magic.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant surveys the area and confirms the safety of the area with Aralynn.

"This area is safe...for now. Doctor, would you mind getting the portcullis?"


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"I'm afraid I am not capable of telekinesis, Dyrant. I wonder if Aralynn could exert enough force to trigger the portcullis' mechanism."


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"Maybe I could bend the bars?"

Finneas looks at the bars dubiously, his tongue sticking out as he attempts to grok them.

K. Engineering: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

"Nope, these bars are smarter than me."

Male: Should we?
Female: No.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"Maybe we could all try together to lift it? Did we come in this way last time? I don't remember..."

Atol looks at the other entrance and wonders if it'll be easier.

There is another entrance isn't there? Or am I misremembering?


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"There is a mechanism to lift it inside, as I recall within sight. We have a few different ways, I think, to manipulate objects from a distance, no? Including our small flying friend here."

Pilfering hand, mage hand, familiar, etc.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

How far away is the portcullis lever? Can I use the Pilfering Hand spell to manipulate the lever (assuming it's in the 35' range)?


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Can't we just climb up and over to get it?


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

No, the Gail room does not have direct access to the outside balcony. Unless I've once again misread the maps.


During the last trip I hand waved the portcullis assuming--perhaps wrongly--that someone had something to raise the lever inside the room. Anyway, the party can pry it open. The cells are empty and there is a staircase down that the party never explored. It's this or the front doors. Or secret doors, which 20 minutes of takes 20's later, reveals nothing.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

We aren't taking 20. Stuff in effect. I mistakenly though the stairs led up.

"We may as well get the devil out of the way, now that we're a bit better prepared." Toffitt moves to the side of the main doors, ready to enter. [b"]"But let's not all stand in a bunch for the lightning or vile evilness."[/b]


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

At what point do we send out a search party for Glim? Are we worried?

"Lead on, Doctor Toffitt. In theory, this room does not have foes in it, but one can never be sure."

Dyrant casts Heroism on himself.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Seeing that Glim and Finneas are fully ready for action, Toffitt opens the door and tries to leap out of the way as quickly as possible.

Kicking down doors is Mobled's job, not Toffitt's. Oh well.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Search party for Glim? Never fear! I am a little lost as to exactly where we are, though...

Glimmil raps a merry tune with his spoons against the iron bars of the portcullis before giving the others a look that confirms such action didn't work.

"The front door! Excellent choice, doctor!"

Glimmil grips his lance and smiles broadly as the doors are thrown open before Cog and him, prepared to face any devilish winged women beyond.

I have the new bow! And the potion! I'm prepared for anything!


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Finneas will drink the Doctor's potion of shielding before the action, then take a grip on his sword and prepare to attack whatever evil Glimmil points out.

Never liked the taste of these.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Seeing everyone else casting, drinking and otherwise preparing, Atol feels left out.

"May the blessings of St. Cuthbert be upon us all during this next trial. And may Devils fall to earth heavily and quickly!"

Atol casts Bless and rushes into the room. Well, rushes in a whopping 20'.

7,551 to 7,600 of 13,666 << first < prev | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.