Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris

Game Master Chris Shannon 719

This will be the Shackled City adventure path using the Pathfinder rule set. However, the existing deities (i.e. St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Wee Jas) will not be converted to similar Golarion gods.


5,251 to 5,300 of 13,634 << first < prev | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | next > last >>

Toffitt doesn't, but in consultation with Dyrant you can deduce it's magical.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"Is there any way to know whether it will damage the wands? Maybe if we retrieve Triel's tongue and make her lick the proper spot..."


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"Let's just have Glimmil spoon it open. Then we don't need any part of Triel."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"I don't think Glimmil's spoons will work." Unless he somehow got Trapfinding...?


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant shrugs.

"If the trap is designed to destroy the very thing it seeks to protect, I would that interesting. However, I consider that unlikely. Best we do the best we can. "

Dyarnt moves outside the room.

"Glim, if the Doctor won't do the honors, would you? You are brave and strong and trust your gnomish metal to protect you from whatever happens."

Did Dyrant find anything during his take 20 search?


Doctor Abner Svengalu Toffitt wrote:
"I don't think Glimmil's spoons will work." Unless he somehow got Trapfinding...?

House ruled he does.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Glimmil gives Dyrant a look of true appreciation at being referred to as brave and strong.

"Certainly, Mister Maynor. With your confidence in me, nothing bad can happen!"

Glimmil figures he'll give the spoon a try nonetheless, since sometimes he thinks the monkey-spoons might be able to best a magical trap.

"Wish me luck!"

Add +1 to any of the rolls below in the case someone provides luck or guidance...

Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Retry in case that didn't fail by 5 or more...

Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

My guess is that failed by more than 5.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant waits outside with his fingers in his ears.

Boom?


Glimmil first attempt almost succeeds--perhaps when his own magic starts next level he'll have a better perspective on how to handle these types of traps. However, at the last moment the spoon almost guides itself to an otherwise inconspicuous knot in the wood of the shelf. Glimmil flicks at the knot which moves slightly and Glimmil finds a great sense of relief.

Guidance added since it was asked for.

Behind the bookshelf is a wand of control water and spellbook. I'll list spells later when I'm not posting by phone.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant will thank Glim for his excellent spoonery.

He's been practicing spooning, I should think.

"Truly Glim, there is not a lock that you cannot bypass. Well done," Dyrant says as he stows the wand and flips through the spellbook after casting Read Magic.

Anything from Dyrant's search of the books? What are they about?

"It is interesting that the wands are not stowed in one place...the rest might be also scattered and hidden within the fortress. We must be thorough in our search to find them. By my count, we now have 4 of the 8 we seek."

Dyrant harrumphs and finishes his search of the room.

"Doctor, I believe you had some place you wanted to go? Well, lead on."


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"Maybe I could lead this time? I suppose I'm not as good at finding traps as Cog and Glimmil though."

sigh. Maybe one day I can lead.
Female voice: You just leave that to Atol dear.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"I believe I may be able to more easily leap the pit, and thereby hold a rope for those who need to climb up and down."


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

"Absolutely!" Glimmil responds to Finneas' offer of leading with a dash of enthusiasm spiced with a pinch of gusto.

I remember when he held back from the evil clock machine at Ghelve's. How brave Finneas has become! Perhaps it is my most shiny courageous-ism-ness rubbing off!

Glimmil rubs Cog's ears as he ponders his growing favor with Garl Glittergold and babbles something incoherently to himself in Gnomish.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"Yeah, I'll need help with the pit. My leaping skills aren't so good."

Atol wonders why they separated the wands like this. Why not store them all in the safest place possible? Unusual.

He wanders by the kitchen for a quick 'refresher' before climbing through the pit.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:
Anything from Dyrant's search of the books? What are they about?

It will take Dyrant time and me time to figure out what's in the books, but I would like to use them as a plot device. Stay tuned.

The spellbook:

detect poison
ghost sound
mage hand
prestidigitation
1st level
alarm
burning hands
chill touch
comprehend languages
detect secret doors
detect undead
hold portal
identify
mage armor
magic missle
silent image
true strike
unseen servant
2nd level
arcane lock
blindness/deafness
blur
detect thoughts
ghould touch
invisibility
locate object
scare
scorching ray
see invisibility
spider climb
summon monster II
whispering wind
3rd level
clairaudience/clarivoyance
dispel magic
displacement
gentle repose
lightning bolt
sepia snake sigil
tongues
vampiric touch
water breathing
4th level
arcane eye
fear
locate creature
phantasmal killer
scrying
shout


New Map

The party finds the levers for the pit traps and can lock them in the up position to make walking easier. They proceed down the hallway and carefully open the door with Finneas in his new position at the lead.

The edges of this huge room fade into darkness. Several large worktables covered with bits and pieces of scrap metal stand in the center of the room. Somewhere from the depths of the room, strange skittering sounds echo off unseen walls.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

"Excellent leadershipping, Finneas. We have moved quickly to our next destination, and without hassle or attack. Nice work."

Dyrant stares into the room and begins to recount the events since they entered the cavern.

"One moment please," Dyrant says as he commands his handy sack for a particular scroll.

Discovering the scroll he wants, he recasts the prayerspell Mage Armor and then returns the spent scroll to his sack before bringing out another scroll.

"I am ready now. Lead on at your leisure, Finn."

Dyrant doesn't enter the room without a spot check...

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 Perception

...and making sure the Blessing of St. Cuthbert is still upon Cog.

Cog, +2 to AC/Saves. Good boy!


1d20 ⇒ 20 Bwahahahaha!


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"Thank you Dyrant."

Finneas beams as he moves into the room.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Sadly for Finneas, he's so busy smiling at what Dyrant said he misses the obvious.


There are bits and pieces of metal lying around, scraps of paper, empty bottles, and a cold forge. A thin layer of dust covers everything. You're left with the feeling that you've arrived too late to see whatever was being built in this room. A feeling that is not comforting.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol renews his Light spell and continues on with the group.

"Finneas, did you see any tracks in the dust as you came into the room? Any body come through here before us?"

It's probably the webs. *shudder* I bet she hid the other wands in the webs.


Backtracking to the books in the two trapped rooms.

Browsing through the books, Dyrant finds several deal with demons and the spawn born to women raped by demons. There are also books dealing with dragons and their human spawn. There are several on demons, devils, and dragons themselves as well. There are books on the Kopru, Naga, Sirines, Kuo-Toa, and Lizardfolk. There are also random journals and scraps of paper with accounts of weird and fantastic places and events that stretch your ability to imagine they are nothing more than ramblings of mad men or bards.


Knowing people are busy, Finneas is taking the lead and had a chance to roll, I rolled a 20 on the die for the hide check, and this is my one half-day off...

Finneas walks along the tables looking for a clue as to what happened here when it appears the wall has grown teeth and attacked him. He's somewhat relieved after his eyes adjust to see it's only a giant frog with sharp teeth that has chewed off part of his arm.

1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27
2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6

Map to follow

Atol1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Dyrant 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Finneas 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Finneas Bonus roll 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Glimmil1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Toffitt 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Toothy giant frog 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Toothy giant frog


Positions

Finneas = Next to frog
Glimmil = 1d8 + 30 ⇒ (2) + 30 = 32 1d14 ⇒ 8 = 32-L (table, moved to 33-L) - I'll leave it to Glimmil whether or not he was on Cog.
Dyrant = 1d8 + 30 ⇒ (8) + 30 = 38 1d14 ⇒ 9 = 38-M
Toffitt = 1d8 + 30 ⇒ (7) + 30 = 37 1d14 ⇒ 12 = 37-P
Toothy giant frog =
Atol = 1d8 + 30 ⇒ (8) + 30 = 38 1d14 ⇒ 11 = 38-O

Inititaive

Finneas = 26
Glimmil = 21
Dyrant = 19
Toffitt = 19
Toothy giant frog = 7
Atol = 1

Tables are blocking terrain providing cover.

New Map


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Round 1 Init 26

Status:

HP = 16/31
AC = 20/11/20 (22/11/22 w/ Shield)
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Cold Iron Greatsword
Speed = 20'
Oracle Spells Left (CL 4, +7 melee touch, +4 ranged touch):
2 3/4 Resist Energy*, Cure Moderate Wounds*, Fog Cloud
1 6/7 Divine Favor*, Shield of Faith*, Remove Fear*, Enlarge Person*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 (at will) Purify Food and Drink*, Create Water, Stabilize, Ghost Sound*, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Spark*
* Allows save DC = 12 + Spell Level
Status Effects = None

"A frog?"

Finneas stares at the creature that managed to bite through his armor before attempting to return the favor.

Mwk Greatsword Power Attack
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 222d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 3) + 9 = 17

Female voice: Not as much fun as the gnome makes it look is it?
Male voice: Next time let the dog lead.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Being on dog-back is fine. Glimmil standard operating procedure upon room entry is mounted with lance and shield.

As the door to the "skittering room" is opened by Finneas, Glimmil immediately guides Cog forward then remembers this was the half-orcs chance to lead. He catches himself just barely in his zealousness and stops before smiling and gesturing to Finneas.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Glimmil attempts to discern the source of the skittering but instead focuses on Finneas' boots as the source of any noise in the room.

**

Seeing his half-orc friend beset upon by the frog-monster, Glimmil shouts to Cog and rides forward.

"Cog! Hah!"

Free action: Drop the lance

Move action: 7 squares from L,33 to I,38 while drawing the hook-hammer. With the weaving around the table, I'm guessing no charge is possible.

Standard: Attack!

Fight with combat-trained mount (Ride DC10): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Glimmil attack (hammer, power): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Glimmil damage (hammer, power): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Cog attack (bite, power): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Cog damage (bite, power): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Cog trip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

EDIT - Adding crit confirm.

Glimmil attack (crit confirm, hammer, power): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Glimmil damage (crit confirm, hammer, power): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Whoa, I never roll this well! 27 damage and probably a trip if Frogtooth has AC16!

Status:

Glimmil Status:
HP 38/42
AC 24
Lay Hands Left Today: 0/4

Cog Status:
HP 28/28
AC 22 (Dyrant's Ward)


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3
Glimmil wrote:


Whoa, I never roll this well!

I know a cleric of Pelor who disagrees...


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Round 1, Init 19

Dyrant looks at the thing.

Ugly.

Frog Thing Knowledge Checks:

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26Knowledge: Arcana
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Knowledge: Dungeoneering
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 Knowledge: History
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Knowledge: Local
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 Knowledge: Nature
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 Knowledge: Planes
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 Knowledge: Religion

I'm guessing it's something historical, like a time frog? A leap toad?

"Harrumph."

Dyrant will move to K37 and then to J36, jumping onto the table!

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 Acrobatics

Heh.

Dyrant will give the creature a solid glare while holding up his Symbol of St. Cuthbert.

"By the Holy Cudgel, you shall be vanquished!"

(7 rounds/1round on Will save DC 16) Inflict penalties (-2 to AC, attacks, saves, or skills). Choosing -2 on all its attacks.


Finneas, Glimmil, and Cog turn the frog into a bloody mess that drops to the ground staring at the ceiling.

I also forgot I need a fortitude save from Finneas.

Combat is not over. We're still in initiative.


Dyrant recognizes the

creature:
mud slaad. Outsider. Per texting, SA requested. Cringe=slaad cowers and gains an effect similar to sanctuary. Disease=failed fort saves turn you into a slaad. Sonic screech=30' radius sonic attack. Summon slaad.


1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 fails save as if it matters


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Fort Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Knowledge: Engineering +4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Knowledge: Planes +4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Knowledge: Religion +6 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

"Finneas, check to see if it's 'cringing'. Whatever that means..."

Dyrant's eyes go to Atol's figure in the back of the room.


Finneas also recognizes the creature. He feels fine.


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"It's a slaad Dyrant. It tried to turn me into one but I don't think it worked. I don't feel sladdy."

Finneas will attempt to coup de grace the wee beastie.


Still in Init. Toffitt up.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 1, Initiative 1, Location O38->K38

Status:
AC: 17 CMD: 13 HP: 27/27
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = None
Channel Energy Left: 2/7
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 5/8
Cleric Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Purify Food & Drink
1) Bless, Obscuring Mist
2)

Seeing Finneas get solidly hit, Atol moves next to him, pulling out a wand as he does so. He then casts Cure Light Wounds for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 from said wand.

"There. That should keep you going sir! Good find! I wonder what a Slaad is doing down here? Does it have one of the wands hidden on him somewhere?"


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt takes out his wand an taps himself.

Mobile in LA means difficulty focusing on this today. If in doubt Toffitt will try to pager flank and fight defensively.

AC = 22, 25 w/fight defense


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

He also looks around.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


Round 1 recap

Finneas = 26 - Hits
Glimmil = 21 - hits
Dyrant = 19 - hex
Toffitt = 19 - wand
Toothy giant frog = 7
Atol = 1 - feel free to revise.

The frog blinks and opens its maw. At first it seems it's going try a desperate bite, but then a screeching sound ushers forth that makes some people more than wince. It's eyes close and it collapses again. As the ringing in their ears subsides, skittering can be heard in the dark corners of the room.

5d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 2, 1, 6) = 16 - Sonic damage. DC 15 Fort save negates.

Party is up for round 2.


Toffitt notices a clump of materials at the other end of the room (#16). Also, he is outside the range of the sonic attack.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Round 2, Init 19

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 fortitude save

Ow, my ears.

Dyrant continues his assault on the creature's mortal soul, holding up his holy symbol and glaring.

(7 rounds/1round on Will save DC 16) Inflict penalties (-2 to AC, attacks, saves, or skills). Choosing -2 on all its AC.

Dyrant's Status:

AC: 17
HP: 24/24
Weapon Equipped = scroll
Blessing of St. Cuthbert (+2 AC/Saves) = Cog
Healing Touched Today = Glim Garlgold


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 1, Initiative 1, Location O38->L38

Status:
AC: 17 CMD: 13 HP: 27/27
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = None
Channel Energy Left: 2/7
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 5/8
Cleric Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Purify Food & Drink
1) Bless, Obscuring Mist
2)

Fortitude Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 vs DC 15.

Atol moves a little closer to Finneas and channels energy for 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5 worth of healing. He specifically avoids healing the 'Slaad' creature but gets everyone else in the party with the burst.

"Finneas, quickly kill that thing! That was horrible!"


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Round 2 Init 26

Status:

HP = 21/31
AC = 20/11/20 (22/11/22 w/ Shield)
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Cold Iron Greatsword
Speed = 20'
Oracle Spells Left (CL 4, +7 melee touch, +4 ranged touch):
2 3/4 Resist Energy*, Cure Moderate Wounds*, Fog Cloud
1 6/7 Divine Favor*, Shield of Faith*, Remove Fear*, Enlarge Person*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 (at will) Purify Food and Drink*, Create Water, Stabilize, Ghost Sound*, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Spark*
* Allows save DC = 12 + Spell Level
Status Effects = None

Fort Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 DC 15

"What?! Atol speak up!"

Finneas, standing by the grace of Kord and Atol, chops into the creature.

Will Save if needed 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Mwk Greatsword Power Attack
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 152d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 1) + 9 = 11


Finneas cuts deep into the creature which doesn't stir and just bleeds.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Round 2

Toffitt guards himself carefully as he moves towards the rustling. He is trying to flush out whatever is hiding. He points out anything he spots.

AC = 28 total defense
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant watches Finneas work, his hands moving along with the half orc's, the scroll in his hand functioning with the mock execution of Finneas' greatsword.

Standing on his tippy toes on the table, Dyrant looks to get a good view of the creature.

"Finneas, you might want to do it again. Just to be sure. Sometimes they get back up."

* * *

Dyrant looks around the room again.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Perception


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Glimmil vs Fort DC15: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Cog vs Fort DC15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Glimmil and Cog shudder briefly as the "frog-slod" as the others are calling it emits a hiderous screeching sound.

"By Garl's left monocle, is that thing dead or not?"

Glimmil guides Cog into the center of the room and squints at all the deep dark corners while keeping his shield ready.

Into the center of the room to look like a nice target, then total defense action.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"Perhaps we ought to just carefully severe it's head. Would you like help?"


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol looks at his cudgel and shrugs.

I should get a knife.

5,251 to 5,300 of 13,634 << first < prev | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.