Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


2,151 to 2,200 of 6,553 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>

Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 2, initiative 6
ac 24, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19 (20 vs disarm)
hp 28/28
effects: total defence

"Get out of there", Silvio echoes Zstelian. "This is not a foe to fight toe to toe with!"

The chelaxian backs up abit and raises his sword ready to defend himself if the mushroom should opt to follow.

Move action to back towards the middle of the room we came from
Total defence as a standard action
I'm not going anywhere near that ability damage

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sorry, should've made it clear. It hit Seka again before his action, at which point he vaulted out of range and shot it with his crossbow. Dargon is now the only one in melee.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Round 2, Init 9

Khaz uses the slippers to climb the walls again to get another shot at the creature,

range touch attack with the usual caveats, acidic ray 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15, damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 2, Init 17
HP 26/30
AC 17 (21), touch 16 (20), flat-footed 14, (fighting defensively w/ crane style)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

Zstelian Karela wrote:

"Damned dwarf, what in the Nine Hells are you doing?!", the Varisian shouts. "This is not something you want to wrestle with", he say as he glances at the rapidly wasting elf.

"Don't fear for me old man, my hide can take the stings better than your own." Dargon says confidently as he decides to remain where he is so as to keep the creatures tentacles a safe distance from his friends.


Flurry of Blows (def w/ crane)

ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 2 = 20
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 2 = 14
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 2:

Kyson: 26
Dargon: 17
Fun guy: 17
Zstelian: 15
Sekathral: 14
Khazmia: 9
Silvio: 6

Kyson pulls his rusty blade as Dargon slashes the fungus once 9 hp, 29 total, his second swing just shearing off its surprisingly tough exterior.

Four tentacles lash out at him, but he's easily able to avoid them before Zstelian's javelin pierces the thing's cap, knocking it loose and apparently killing it.

Thus no use of the ranged attack from Khazmia.

Dice rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson rushes in to swat at the creature with his huge rusty scimitar and stops short as he realizes that he's too late.

Sigh.

Kyson returns to the entryway, sheathes his sword, and waits to return to normal.

Kyson will cast Detect Magic again and resume his (futile) scan of the room.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

My apologies - forgot about the surprise round, and may (?!) have come across as unreasonably tetchy as a result... Ouch, though. Anyone got lesser restoration prepared? :)

"F**k me. F**king sh*t-flinging monarch of the nine f**king piss-stained hells. What the f**k am I doing here, getting flayed by f**king mushrooms, eh? Riddle me f**king ree. If it's not frigging dinosaurs, it's bloody mushrooms!! If I never see a f**king mushroom again that ain't fried up with bacon, it'll be too soon. Saranrae's glittery t*ts, I feel awful. 'Scuse language, Kyson, Khaz"

He sits down heavily, bandaging himself rather incompetently, then gets up and pokes about Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Hairy a*seholes. This is how I got in this state to begin with, isn't it? Maybe I should just sit down and let the others do it...

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

As Sekathral looks around, he find a two-foot-long tadpole with a mass of four facial tentacles and a lamprey-like mouth laid out on a wax dissection pad on the table. A length of countertop along the northern wall contains two small jars, a vial and a pouch (all full) as well as a striped toadstool. The body that once belonged to the boots is rotted beyond recognition, but does have two full vials, both of which Kyson notes radiate magic.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14
Sekathral wrote:
"Saranrae's glittery t*ts, I feel awful. 'Scuse language, Kyson, Khaz"

Kyson's eyes bulge as Seka's profane words hit his ears.

"What? You want me to excuse *that* language?" Kyson, still enlarged, begins to tromp over to Sekathral with a look of anger on his face. "What did you say about the Holy Lady of Light?"

Kyson will grab at Sekathral.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 CMD

Not sure Seka is going to (or can) resist.

CMD successful:

"What did you say about Sarenrae?" Kyson will bring his face right to Seka's.

"Sarenrae has been nothing but nice to you since we met, Sekathral. She's a sweet and nice lady who wants nothing but the best for all of us! You don't get to talk to her that way! You don't get to talk about her that way!"

Kyson, maintaining the grab, will await Seka's response.

CMD fails:

Kyson's clumsy attempt at a grab fails as his anger has caused him to lose coordination.

"Sarenrae has been nothing but nice to you since we met, Sekathral. She's a sweet and nice lady who wants nothing but the best for all of us! You don't get to talk to her that way! You don't get to talk about her that way!"

Kyson puts up his huge fists up, ready to fight Sekathral.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"Alright, alright! My old dad told me never to argue with anyone who could fit your head in their mouth - I take it back! I know she's a lovely lady, and I know she's been nice to me, so I'm very, very sorry, but she's still got gl... gl... ah... glamorous priests. Yep - that's it. Goddess of the sun, with very impressive, charismatic clergy."

Sekathral grins feebly at Mega Kyson, hoping to have calmed him down with that little speech.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian glares at the stubborn dwarf and retrieves his javelins from the creature's corpse.

"Are we done in here?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson listens to Seka's words, but is not completely moved. Nonetheless, Kyson lets go of the foul mouthed pirate.

He is hurting and that combat went badly for him. Show mercy, Kyson. Be the bigger man.
Are you calling me fat, brain?
Uh...

Kyson takes a deep breath and let's his anger fade before re-addressing Seka.

"Seka...you can say a lot of bad things about a lot of bad people and I won't mind. But as soon as you start talking bad about Sarenrae, we are going to have issues. She's been too good to me for you to disparage in front of me. Without her blessing, I'm not worth the paper upon which I scribe...and she chose me, Sekathral, she chose me to do her good work. I won't have you profaning that."

Kyson looks at the bones plainly visible on Seka's arm.

"If you'd like, Seka, I can talk to Sarenrae about fixing up them bones, but I'm going to want you to pray with me as we do it. She'll want to know that you're sorry. If we survive this poopy cave and survive the night, I'll wake you at first light and we'll pray together, okay?"

Kyson offers his hand out to Sekathral.

* * *
With that off his chest, Kyson goes to find those magical auras he briefly found earlier (2 vials).

Kyson will try to identify them, and offer them to others should he fail to do so.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 Spellcraft on Vial 1
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 Perception on Vial 1

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 Spellcraft on Vial 2
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Perception on Vial 2

Is anything on the countertop of any actual use/value?

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Heal

"Does anyone know what this stuff is here on the countertop?"


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Seka's interior dia(nicholas)logue:
Pray? Pray?!
Yes, you bugger. Pray. He's got a hotline to the goddess, so you're likely to get sunburnt in places you really don't want to get sunburnt unless you play very, very nice, so just nod and say yes
Gah.
Don't you "gah" me, standing there with your bare bones hanging out. You can't stab your way out of this, matey! Time for a bit of that old time religion!
SOL INVICTUS!!

Sekathra nods and smiles. "Aye aye. Praying at four bells it is.", then shakes Kyson's massive paw, moving off a moment later to have a swig of rum and roll a smoke in an attempt to get back to his old self. Having done this, he prepares to follow the group out of the cave, well towards the back of the line.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Kyson, upon examination of the vials, you believe both are restoratives. Lesser restoration, to be precise. Logue takes away and Logue gives.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Foul-mouthed Heathen!

Khaz glowers at Sekathral through the entire conversation with Kyson. Still, she's comfortable letting Kyson handle it. While she adores the Lady of Light, the Lady of Light adores Kyson, and it is only right that he fight Her battles. She does listen intently, though, and once Sekathral agrees to pray in the morning, Khaz dismisses the enlarge person that has been plaguing Kyson.

"There now, all back to normal, just like I said."


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

"Haha did ya see that. It was flailing like a baby try to land a hit on me." Dargon boast when the thing finally falls.

Zstelian Karela wrote:

Zstelian glares at the stubborn dwarf and retrieves his javelins from the creature's corpse.

Catching Zstelian's glare, Dargon puts a hand on his shoulder, "Don't let it worry you, to a dwarf, protecting our friends is great source of joy and I'll not let ya take that from me."


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"I appreciate it but try looking before you leap next time. We don't need protecting from things without legs", the old Varisian grumbles as he shrugs off the hand and exits back into the previous room.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson hands both the vials to Sekathral.

"These might help you, but you will still likely need to come to morning prayer on the morrow. It might be better to save one for a later time, but I'll leave that to you."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Don't forget Zstelian's taken some ability damage as well, IIRC.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14
motteditor wrote:
Don't forget Zstelian's taken some ability damage as well, IIRC.

Yeah, but he's old and strangely doesn't complain as much about it. Besides, Zstelian is like really old...like 40 or something. He'll die of old age soon. Ain't no potion going to fix that.

Kyson holds up the goods from the long counter:

"A length of countertop along the northern wall contains two small jars, a vial and a pouch (all full) as well as a striped toadstool."

"Does anyone know what these are? Hey wait! Things are different again! I'm normal! I'm normal! I'm normal!"

Kyson does a happy jig as he's no longer embiggened.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

One foot in the grave...

Zstelian scratches a the bony spurs.

"Hurry it up in there boy!", he shouts from the adjoining room.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Motteditor wrote:
Lesser restoration, to be precise. Logue takes away and Logue gives.

Praise the Logue!

Sekathral thanks Kyson with uncharacteristic meekness, swallows one of the potions, then walks up to Zstelian and hands him the other.

"Have a tot of this, mate - that'll sort you out. By the way, do you still have that wand? I could do with a quick blast, if you don't mind..."


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian retrieves his wand and applies a few charges to the ailing elf.

I don't know how down you are.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Wand #1: 13/50


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

That'll do it


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio waves his hand in front of his nose to surpress the odor. "The Kraken's Cove seems to keep surprises as every turn", he muses. "Luckily Silvio is unsurprised! Let us continue to delve through this cavern for the coward Vanderboren."

Move back to the cages and to the east, blade in hand


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson won't be moving on until the items on the table are identified and packed away, as necessary.

Kyson examines the goods.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Silvio Callgari Pazzi wrote:

Silvio waves his hand in front of his nose to surpress the odor. "The Kraken's Cove seems to keep surprises as every turn", he muses. "Luckily Silvio is unsurprised! Let us continue to delve through this cavern for the coward Vanderboren."

"Yes, luckily. Still, it wouldn't hurt to know what's going on around here" she says with a delicate shudder and a side glance at Zstelian.

Khaz dawdles in between keeping an eye on Kyson and the table and trying to keep an eye on Silvio. If she had a third eye, it'd be on Zstelian, because he's looking kind of scary.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Kyson, give me a Knowledge (nature) check, por favor?


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Nature! Gah. Kyson, being a books guy, has only a passing familiarity with nature.

Untrained Nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Unfortunately, you're not sure what most of it is, though you suspect the tentacular thng laid out on the table is something from another realm and might be of some considerable value to a scholar somewhere.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson looks at the tentacular thing again.

Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Know (Planes)

When that is done, Kyson goes and follows Silvio.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
Khazmia Makuhuzdia wrote:


"Yes, luckily. Still, it wouldn't hurt to know what's going on around here" she says with a delicate shudder and a side glance at Zstelian.

"That is what Silvio is unveiling one room at the time, my lady", Silvio anwsers with his self confident smile. "Now as the origin and properties of fungus eludes Silvio's good friend Kyson, we shall delve deeper into the Kraken's nest! Stay close to Silvio and avoid the biters."

Move past the room with all the caged mutants, sword ready.
Perception check to avoid walking into the dragon's mouth: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral follows behind, crossbow cocked and ready, looking out for trouble and being vewwy, vewwy quiet, especially around Kyson....

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

"Ya done in here Kyson?" Dargon asks, figuring it best to stay and protect him if he plans to do more investigating.

Otherwise he is ready to head off as well.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

As Kyson follows Silvio, he feels a bit unnerved as he is no longer last in the marching order.

An angry, twice-marred (both physically and spiritually, in Kyson's humble opinion) pirate follows closely behind him with a locked and loaded crossbow.

Why is he being so quiet? What's he thinking!? Pirates love revenge! He's planning something...I just *know* it.

Kyson wonders if Khaz can make him big again so when Seka finally gathers the courage to snap a bolt into his back, he might be able to fight back (assuming he doesn't die immediately).


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Silvio Callgari Pazzi wrote:
"That is what Silvio is unveiling one room at the time, my lady", Silvio anwsers with his self confident smile. "Now as the origin and properties of fungus eludes Silvio's good friend Kyson, we shall delve deeper into the Kraken's nest! Stay close to Silvio and avoid the biters."

"Absolutely, deeper into the... Kraken's nest..." her voice fades off as they reenter the room with the cages, That doesn't look like the work of any kraken I've ever heard of....

Khaz stays behind and to the left of the great Silvio. If there is a Kraken, maybe it will be too hungry to eat me by the time it's digested his ego first.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Following Silvio past the caged mutants, you enter a sandy-floored cavern that seems to be some sort of trophy hall. The centerpierece of the prizes is an enormous reptilian skull, nearly six feet in length, mounted on a wooden display. Other trophies line the walls -- nameplates from ships, battered sea chests, mounted heads of sea monsters and weathered figureheads, each doubtless carrying a sordid history of theft and betrayal.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

No more surprises...

Zstelian and Tosh look around the room carefully.

Zstelian - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 +2 vs human
Tosh - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"Tell you what", pipes up Sekathral, "That's how to do interior decorating." He grins approvingly, looking around the room as he does so

Profession (sailor) to see if I can find out anything from the figureheads (etc) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 or Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"Do they think they can stop Silvio with a dead end?" Silvio says rhetorically and starts to prod the trophies on the walls. If the chelaxian just wants to give the apperance of a experienced adventurer or if he actually expects to find something is unclear.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Sekathral wrote:

"Tell you what", pipes up Sekathral, "That's how to do interior decorating." He grins approvingly, looking around the room as he does so

Profession (sailor) to see if I can find out anything from the figureheads (etc) 1d20+9 or Perception 1d20+10

"Well I suppose there's a style for everyone... " Khaz concedes reluctantly. The slippers being much more suited to her own style, she uses them to climb up the wall in hopes of finding something worth salvaging from this mess.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You don't find anything in the room, Zstelian, other than a few random bugs that typically make their homes in beach caves.

The nameplates of the ships -- the Revenge, the Black Pearl, the Inferno and the Wormwood -- don't ring a bell with you, Sekathral. There's also a barnacle-encrusted mast of wood with badly eroded letters, of which you can only make out T...M....AUT near a heavily rusted ship's bell bearing the name Sea Ghost.

You also find a leather-bound collection of nautical charts that look to be in fine shape, apparently made shortly after the Eye of Abendego formed.

Three closed sea chests sit in the northeast corner of the room.

There's an exit in the southern and eastern walls, as well as to the southeast.

Map


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian approaches the chests and examines them closely.

Chest 1
Zstelian 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 +2 vs traps
Tosh - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Chest 2
Zstelian 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 +2 vs traps
Tosh - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Chest 3
Zstelian 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 +2 vs traps
Tosh - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

"Seka, what do you make of these?"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You don't see any traps on them, Zstelian.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian shrugs and tries to open one.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

It's locked.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson will grab the valuables from the fungi room and move to catch up with the yahoos in the flotsam room. I'll get you list soon enough, motte via the sekrit channel.

Black Pearl? Wormwood? Ah...you funny bastard...

Kyson will stand about 15' away from Zstelian as he looks at the chests.

I can't imagine anything going wrong here.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian pulls out a set of metal picks and tries his hand at unlocking the offending chest.

He lends a few of the picks to Tosh so he can lend a paw.

Taking 20 with Tosh assisting for 31.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Ah, but do you get the other two?

It takes a bit of time, but Zstelian and Tosh finally get the locks to click open. The chests contain hundreds of coins a handful of gems and an emerald brooch. None will detect as magic assuming someone tries.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian's go wide at the sight.

Repeat on the other two.

2,151 to 2,200 of 6,553 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.