Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Hollow's Last Hope (Inactive)

Game Master mathpro18


301 to 350 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Welcome to the group Brother Donnie!


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Tess replies to Finik's words
"Let's take a look, though I admit I'm not great at it."
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


M Human Cleric/1

You hear the sound of wheels approaching accompanied by hooves. A man walks into the courtyeard leading a mule-drawn cart. The man's gait is slow and steady, making his approach seem... inevitable. A scimitar graces his side and hanging from his neck, a simple wooden symbol marking him a disciple of the Dawnflower.

Excellent job, young lady. Come, now... gather 'round your fallen friend here. It seems there is more patching up to be done.

When he's returned to us, then we'll discuss the merits of keeping a unit together. Has the enemy been dispatched, or are they merely wounded?

Releasing his mule, the man kneels positioning the fallen paladin's form, propping him up to a sitting position, and checking his wounds.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she jumps a bit at the sudden appearance of Brother Donovan
"Please don't sneak up on me like that."


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Scratching his head Fin looks puzzled at the man with the cart, "Where'd you come from?", he nods to Titania "Don't mind the lass she's mostly bark, haha names Finik whats your's stranger?" He waves at the cloaked man and readies for the large ulfen women to strike him.


M Human Cleric/1

It's been a good while since I've been accused of sneaking up on anything. My name can wait. We need to make certain nothing living is within 7 paces of me, except the four of you. And get that willowy lass over here.

You ready?. He removes the wooden charm about his neck.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Assume were ready.


M Human Cleric/1

Assuming. Also positioning so no bogeys affected.
Channel 1d6 ⇒ 3
Channel again 1d6 ⇒ 4

I hope everyone is feeling a bit better.


Great work you guys. Just wanted to let you know I'll be back to a more normal posting schedual.

You're pretty sure they've dispatched of everything harmful with in the courtyard brother Donovan. And Elannic you're back to positive hit points if I remember right. Xzanphia you're feeling much better as well lol.


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

The healing energy washing over her, some of Xzanphia's mistrust for this newcomer is displaced. But only some. "Much appreciated. Perhaps you mind telling us a name to go with the gift, so we can thank you properly?"


M Human Cleric/1

Donovan. Not much more to say, fate has brought me here at this time... apparently, the right time. That is The Grey, a faithful companion.


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

"Then I'll thank fate for bringing you to us. My name is Xzanphia." She takes the time to reload her weapon, letting the others introduce themselves to the newcomer.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"I'm Titania Snow-fell"


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

HP 7/10

Elannic's eyes flutter open and go wide as he sees the newcomer standing over him. Still, feeling his wounds knitting, he reasons that an enemy would not take the time to heal him, so this must be an ally.

"I thank you, sir, for the timely healing. I am in your debt. I am Elannic, servant of Erastil."


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Fin shakes his head at Nic and says in a joking manner, "About time you got up Nic, must be nice to get a nap in while you make your friend carry you haha." As he laughs he lets out the worry he had about his friends health. "So what did you ladies run into? We ran into another pack of wolves around back." He gestures a thumb in the direction they were.


M Human Cleric/1

Well met. Have you found a place to hunker down out of the open? Come across anything useful?


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

"A big spider. Seemed to like elf flesh, not surprising."


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she replies to Finik
"We found a giant spider, and a possible spot to rest, after the cob webs are cleaned up."


M Human Cleric/1

Shall we?

Donovan offers the follower of Erastil a hand then moves to the mule and readies to follow.


So are you guys heading back to the tower to clean up the cobwebs and setting up a base camp so to speak?


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

I think it would be wise to clean the tower.


M Human Cleric/1

Wisdom beyond your years, Titania. Please lead the way.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Did she speak or was it OOC?


M Human Cleric/1

Telepathy, surface thoughts.

Sorry. New to these boards. Figured OOC would be in the discussion thread. My bad.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

This is usually Out of Character, using the {ooc} tags, with brackets instead of squiggly things.

This is usually speech.

Just to get you up to speed! ;)


M Human Cleric/1

Up to speed, thanks. Tower?


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Tower. Let's head inside and see what's what. Assuming that I have my sword and bow, right, DM?


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Tower but you all know Finik won't help clean hehe.


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

To the tower...and to see if Finik will clean at gunpoint ;p


Okay you guys make it to the tower and are able to get things cleaned up. After a few minutes our dear elven paladin realizes that he feels slightly less encumbered and when he checks he sees that he doesn't have his sword or bow.

What lesson did we learn class...thats right don't give the DM idea's lol


M Human Cleric/1

Do we find anything useful?

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic groans a bit, then sets his shoulders. "I need to retrieve my bow and sword. I shall return presently." And off he sets.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

"HOLD UP NIC! Don't need you taking another nap out there I'll come with."

Fin keeps his eyes peeled since they left a few very bloody carcasses out there. Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


M Human Cleric/1

Let's all go.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

"Thank you. I would welcome your company," Elannic pauses as his companions volunteer, obviously touched by their care.


You guys retrieve the paladins weapons with out incident and also manage to get a pretty viable strong hold developed with in the tower. You don't manage to find anything else of value while your cleaning however. You've pretty much explored the perimeter of the monastery. The next step would be to actually go inside.

You head to what you assume to be the front door. Beyond the double doors is a small dark hall. Littered with mounds of debris and a year's worth of dead leaves, it is clear that a narrow path winds inside. I'll need survival checks from everyone.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

I'll try to get a map ready.


M Human Cleric/1

Survival 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Survival 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Map


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Survival:1d20 ⇒ 7


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


M Human Cleric/1

This was a Dwarven monastery... Would make a good temple, given some repairs. We could dedicate it to Erastil and Sarenrae. What say you Elannic?

Donovan readies his scimitar as he enters the deeper ruins.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Hefting his greataxe on his shoulder, "Or you can make it a shrine to me, hehe."


M Human Cleric/1

Perhaps. But your "lady" friends back at the Hollow might not survive the pilgrimage.

I would not be against an alcove commemorating all those who cleared the ruins and helped gentrify the environs.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

"True True, I like the way you think Donnie." He gives a hefty pat on the back to the cleric and begins to lead the group in.

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Stealth:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Brother Donovan:
you notice tracks in the dust and leaves that head to the north. They seem to be from at least two different types of creatures. One looks to be wolf tracks and your not sure what the other set is but it looks kind of reptilian.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"Looks like Donovan found something."


M Human Cleric/1

Been a while since a young lady's had her eye on me so keenly, too... Won't let myself get used to it.

Hmm... tracks in the dust and leaves that head to the north. They seem to be from at least two different types of creatures. One looks to be canine or wolf considering your recent encounter and the other, possibly reptilian.

Which way, Mr. Derakht?

Whispering some prayer, Donovan casts out his hand throwing Light into the intersection before passing his scimitar back to his weapon hand.


You guys can follow the tracks to the north, you can go into the open room in front of you, or you can head down the hall to the south.

301 to 350 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hollow's Last Hope All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.