Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Aeon's We Be Goblins (Inactive)

Game Master d'Eon

Map


1 to 50 of 220 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Dot in here.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Homicidal goblin dot.


Mogmurch, Male Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 TO 15 FF 13 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +3 DV | Bombs 3/3

Deranged goblin dot.

Silver Crusade

Pretty goblin in wedding dress saying ciao


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

Conflagrating goblin dot.

Dark Archive

You are goblins of the Licktoad tribe, who live deep in Brinestump Marsh, south of the hated man-town called Sandpoint. Once, other goblins tried to burn Sandpoint down, and they would have been legends if they had succeeded. But they didn’t bring enough fire, and got themselves killed as a result.
Yesterday, your tribe discovered that one of your own had been using forbidden arts and was engaged in one of the greatest of taboos — writing things down. In fact, rumor holds that what he was writing was a history of your tribe! There’s no swifter way to bring about bad luck than stealing words out of your mind by writing them down, and so your tribe had no choice. You branded the goblin’s face with letters to punish him, which is why everyone calls him Scribbleface now, and then you ran him out of town, took all of his stuff, and burned down his hut.
That’s where things got interesting, because before you all burned down his hut, Chief Gutwad found a weird box within the building. Inside was a map and a lot of fireworks — fireworks that immediately came to use in burning the hut down. Then, this morning, Gutwad announced that tonight there would be a feast in order to drive out any lingering bad luck from Scribbleface’s poor decisions. But perhaps even more exciting, all of you have been secretly invited to meet at Chief Gutwad’s Moot House.
Why would the chief want to speak to you? It can only mean that he’s got an important mission for you all... one that the other goblins of the tribe couldn’t pull off. This could be your chance to go down in Licktoad history!

You are currently gathered outside the Moot House, awaiting permission to enter from Chief Gutwad's advisor Slorb.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy bounces from one foot to the other and titters, eager to get in to see the Chief. "Hope we get to kill some pinkies!"

Silver Crusade

I hope he hurries. says Reta as she pulls out something from her dress to snack on.


Mogmurch, Male Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 TO 15 FF 13 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +3 DV | Bombs 3/3

Mogmurch had absurd fun on the previous night. He got to help with the fireworks and burn, burn, burn Scribbleface's hut down, and the insane goblin alchemist was up part of the night still admiring the flames. Rempty, his mate, had troubles but finally she managed to get him to sleep by licking his eyes to close.

By the next morning, when she woke him up to the news Gutwad announced, she was very proud of him - going to speak to the great chief himself, at his moot house! Mogmurch smiled to Rempty and departed, happy as never, towards the place. He was now scratching his own burnt fingers while looking at Slorb.

Mogmurch knows he wants us to blow more thingies. And burn. Maybe burn pink longshanks houses too.

Dark Archive

Slorb's high, nasally voice calls out from the Moot House, "Enter!"
Inside, Chief Gutwad is perched on the six-foot high Teeter Chair, so that he can properly oversee the village's affairs. Slorb gestures to the dirt in front of the fat goblin chief, "Sit." An invitation to sit before the chief is a great honor!

Typically, Chief Gutwad speaks only through Slorb, as his voice would frighten away all the words in a lesser goblin's head. Today, however, Gutwad himself speaks to you. “You all be heroes. Each of you. You are best Licktoads but for me. And maybe but for Slorb. That you aren’t fleeing in terror from mighty sound of my voice is all the proof you should need. Yet soon, all Licktoad goblins will know your might, for I have picked you for a dangerous mission." Slorb holds up the map found the night before as Gutwad continues. “You know about fireworks and map we found in Scribbleface’s hut. Fireworks were fun. But map is more fun. It shows a route to a place near the coast where Scribbleface found fireworks. And it says there are more fireworks there!" Gutwad pauses to let the information sink in. “I want them for Licktoads. You all go get them tomorrow. Tonight we have big bonfire to burn bad luck away from you, and we play many games. Much fun. Tomorrow you fetch me fireworks. If you meet men, you make them dead. If you meet dogs, you make them dead. If you meet horses, you make them dead. If you meet Lotslegs Eat Goblin Babies Many, you maybe should run. And if you not find fireworks, you not come back or we feed you to Squealy Nord!” Slorb hands over the map and shoves you all out the door.

The map is relatively simple, showing little more than the Licktoad village, the old shipwreck on the coast that supposedly contains the fireworks, and the creek that runs between the two locations. By following the creek, the PCs should be able to easily reach the old wreck. Unfortunately, the old wreck is also located in the part of the swamp that all Licktoads know to be the territory of Vorka the cannibal. Before the feast tonight, you can gather some info on the area and possible threats. If you can't make the following checks, asking other goblins in the village will get the answer.

Brinestump Marsh:
The marsh is a place of great bounty, with lots of places to hide and lots of delicious things to eat. Some of those things are kind of poisonous, though, so take care. One of the best things about the marsh is that the humans don’t normally come into it. They’re afraid of the monsters. Which are a concern, but if you know about them before they find out about you, running is always an option. Among the dangers that you can expect to face in the portion of Brinestump Marsh that you’ll be heading through are wild dogs, giant bugs, giant snakes, and giant frogs. Oh, and Lotslegs Eat Goblin Babies Many. And maybe Vorka.

Lotslegs Eat Goblin Babies Many:
There are plenty of giant bugs in the swamp, but of late, the giant spider known as Lotslegs Eat Goblin Babies Many (known more often simply as “Lotslegs,”) is the most notorious. The giant spider lives somewhere in the marsh between the Licktoad village and the coast, and the route that Scribbleface’s map shows leads right through the giant spider’s territory.

Vorka:
One of the greatest terrors of the swamp, at least to the Licktoads, is old Vorka, a ravenous cannibal goblin who, legend tells, was once the wife of a Licktoad chieftain. She murdered and ate that chieftain, as well as several other goblins, before she was driven out of town many years ago. Since then, the story says that she’s lived alone somewhere along the coast to the west of Licktoad village, and while she’s never returned, most goblins who go missing in that part of the swamp are assumed to have been eaten by the cannibal.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy claps his hands excitedly. "Yes yes yes! We do this. Lots of fire, and more fireworks for mighty Chief Gutwad and Licktoads!" But we get them first!

Dark Archive

And I forgot to put down the checks for the gather info! DC 10 Knowledge (local) checks will get you the information immediately, or 1 hour chatting with goblins will do it. There's really no time pressure at the moment either.


Mogmurch, Male Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 TO 15 FF 13 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +3 DV | Bombs 3/3

Bonfire is fun! - says Mogmurch, clearly happy with the mission - Mogmurch can blow horses and longshanks up. Dogs too. Dogs make funny noise when blown up. Lotslegs and Vorka, different story.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

DC 10 Knowledge (Local), Brinestump Marsh: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
DC 10 Knowledge (Local), Lotslegs, etc.: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
DC 10 Knowledge (Local), Vorka: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Chuffy rubs the top of his head, incidentally bursting a few of the pustules that cover his face. (From the number that are scabbed over, this is a common occurrence.) "Brinestump Marsh is good place. Not many pinkies go there. They think it too dangerous. There are big dogs, big snakes, big frogs, and big bugs like Lotslegs Eat Goblin Babies Many. Giant spider--we have to go through where it live, and if we kill it we be even bigger heroes! But watch out for Vorka--she goblin eater of goblins!"

Silver Crusade

let's get ready to rumble she says.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

Poog wakes up fairly lately and with a big headache. He spent an hour dancing and singing over the burning hut, praising the mighty Zarongel for making his fiery wishes come true, and probably inhaled an unhealthy amount of smoke while doing so. Quickly donning his chain shirt and positioning his lucky Dogfinder on his head, Poog dashes out and arrives just in time for Chief Gutwad's briefing.

"Poog help find many fireworks, and make great fire for Zarongel!"

The cleric then smacks Chuffy on the back of his head.

"Stupid Chuffy! Poog already knew all that. Say something useful!"

Dark Archive

The goblins spend the rest of the day constructing a massive bonfire from sticks, branches, and what remains of Scribbleface's hut. As night falls, four struggling goblins carry the Teeter Chair with Gutwad still perched upon it out to the pile of wood. Gutwad then lights one of the fireworks and a glowing fireball shoots out and ignites the bonfire.

The feast features a number of goblin delicacies, snails, fish, snakes, and plenty of hollering and mayhem. The Chief even sends for the barrel of rotten apples, and most of the goblins quickly get drunk.

Anyone who drinks from the fermented apples must make a DC 8 Fortitude save or be sickened for 24 hours.

Sickened:
–2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

"Poog knows, but others...." The rogue twitches the tip of one long ear in Reta's direction.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

"Haha!", laughs the goblin in a high-pitched, annoying voice. "Chuffy say Reta is stupid! Haha!"

--------------------------------

As the day goes on, Poog gives the goblins some unasked-for advice on how to build a bonfire that will best suit Zarongel's fiery needs. His wise insights include ideas such as "make it big and burny" or "add more flammable stuff". When the feast starts, Poog makes sure to stick cloth up his nostrils to not inhale any more smoke. He spends the evening praising Zarongel in a nasalized voice, downing several shots of fermented apples and dancing a mock waltz with his lucky toad Dogfinder.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Mogmurch, Male Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 TO 15 FF 13 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +3 DV | Bombs 3/3

Mogmurch parties very happy, dancing with his mate Rempty as she keeps insistently trying to avoid him from getting extra burnt from the bonfire. The insane goblin drinks and eats everything he finds, completing with some bugs and dirty.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Silver Crusade

The female goblin parties and dances and enjoys the fermented apples as if they were going out of style
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 FORT

Hearing what the cleric says she retorts, grabbing him by the collar Shut your face before Reta shuts it for you and then burps in his face and laughs!


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy sucks down a huge helping of fermented apples with no apparent effects. As Poog is distracted by Reta, the rogue pops a few pustules into one hand and wipes them down the cleric's back. "Ha ha! Poog in trouble now!"

DC 8 Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Dark Archive

By now the entire village has learned that Chief Gutwad has given you all a special mission, and a small crowd has formed to see the village heroes who are going to get more fireworks. One of the goblins named Blibberblab shoves his way up and says, "Big heroes show Licktoads their bravery, big heroes take dare!" At the word dare all the goblins begin chanting "Dare! Dare!" Blibberblab grins and jumps up and down. "I dare you to… eat a bag of bull slugs real quick!"

Bulls slugs are black, wriggling slugs the size of sausages. Even goblins find them foul-tasting and hard to chew. If someone can manage to eat the bag of slugs real quick, Chief Gutwad will loan you a treasure from his personal stash.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

Poog shoves Reta back, wipes the pustular ooze off his back and folds his arms. He raises his nose and says,

"Now Poog show you that Poog goblin is best goblin! Bring the bag of slugs now!"

Assuming that swallowing a bag of slugs requires a Fortitude save...

Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Dark Archive

That's a start, Poog, but it won't be quite that easy ;)

A wicker basket containing the slug bag is carried over and the slimy leather bag is plopped before you, along with a napkin made from a soggy leaf. Eating a slug is easy, though they wriggle a lot, taste like rotten fish, and burst with a little squeal as you chew them. The hard part is eating the whole bag in a hurry. There are five slugs in the bag, and you have one minute to eat them. Eating a slug is a full-round action and requires a DC 15 Fortitude save, or a DC 10 Fortitude save if you don't bother spitting out the mildly toxic slime bladder. If you fail the save to eat a slug, you can try again next round. If you took the DC 10 option, you must make a DC 15 Fortitude save, with a -1 penalty for every DC 10 save you chose, or you are sickened for 24 hours.

Basically you have 10 tries to make 5 successful DC 15 or DC 10 saves. I'll let you decide if you want to keep the Fort save you just rolled or not.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy stomps on the ground and claps as he chants, "POOG! POOG! POOG!" I hope stupid Poog throws up on idiot Blibberblab.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

I'll take the save I've rolled, for the DC 10.

Poog just manages to swallow the slug whole, and its toxic bladder tickles his throat, making the next attempt harder.

"Poog will eat another slug! And this time eat it smarter!"

Fortitude DC 15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

While the goblin does eat the slug smarter, he accidentally gulps down too much slime and spits out tiny slug pieces.

"Slug is evil and want to kill Poog! Chuffy think he can do better? Chuffy try!"

Having seemingly already forgotten the results of his previous attempt, Poog grabs another slug and stuffs it down his throat, spitting the toxic sac at Chuffy's feet.

Fortitude DC 15: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

I'll give the others some time to react before swallowing more slugs.

Dark Archive

With two slugs down and three to go, the crowd of goblins is getting excited. Poog is making good time and hasn't puked yet, and Chuffy's stomping and clapping is getting infectious.

2 slugs swallowed, 7 rounds to go.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

To all intents and purposes, Chuffy is cheering Poog on, so I don't know why Poog would be getting upset with him atm. The stuff in italics is what Chuffy's thinking, not what he's saying out loud.

Dark Archive

If anyone else is interested in trying the slug-swallowing dare, let me know.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

Hmm... that's right. We could attribute it to Poog being generally stupid, but instead let's replace every instance of "Chuffy" with "Reta".

Poog stuffs another slug into his mouth, quickly spewing it out.

Fortitude DC 15: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

"Poog... Poog can eat more! Poog goblin best goblin!"

Fortitude DC 15: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Sorry, GM A--thought it had to be one person eating all of them.

Dark Archive

Poog begins struggling with the slugs, and the crowd begins to turn on him. "Haha, Poog turning green! Poog bossy goblin, Poog can't eat slugs!"

2 slugs down, five rounds to go.
Hey Poog, why are your save bonuses going down? Should be +3 to all of those.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

Because I'm sickened, so -2 to all saves.

Dark Archive

Ah, sorry. You aren't sickened unless you fail the save after eating all the slugs. After eating the slugs, if you rolled one or more DC 10 saves, then you make a DC 15+ 1 for every easier save you made. If you fail that, then you're sickened. So for now you're still at +3.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

Ah! Well, then, that doesn't matter for any for the rolls I made, but I'll know it for the future.

Dark Archive

You should probably finish off the slug-eating rolls. We Be Goblins tends to run long anyways, and there's a few more dares to go.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

Sorry; I was hoping some of the others would like to compete with Poog/comment, but I'll roll the rest now.

"Stupid goblins! Poog was always green!"

Struggling to properly swallow the slugs, Poog resorts to stuffing as many of them as possible, toxic bladders be damned.

Fortitude DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Fortitude DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Fortitude DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Fortitude DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Fortitude DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Moments before his time is up, Poog manages to swallow his fifth slug. In this morbid trance he accidentally tries to gulp down an additional slug, finally breaking and spewing an awful combination of spit, ooze & invertebrate.

"Poog win! Poog win! Poog goblin best goblin!"

Fortitude DC 15: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (11) - 3 = 8

As Poog makes this victorious statement, a terrible greenish liquid starts dripping from his mouth, and the cleric excuses himself to behind a bush for a few moments, giving the plant a close meeting with his digestive liquids.

Dark Archive

The other goblins cheer, and Chief Gutwad is suitably impressed. He gestures to Slorb, who scurries off and returns bearing the Gorge of Gluttons, Chief Gutwad's personal dogslicer. "Poog, you be goblin hero. Chief has decided to loan you the Gorge of Gluttons, so that you may chop many enemies to bits! Don't lose it, or you be chopped into bits!"

The Gorge of Gluttons is a +1 horsebane dogslicer. You can keep it or hand it to another PC if you want.

The goblins are amped up by the dare, and another challenge is called out. "Good heroes can hide good! Hide or get clubbed!" This challenge is met by vicious laughter as the goblins run about gathering clubs for the game.

For this dare, someone runs off and makes a Stealth check. 1d10 goblins will pass by your hiding spot and make Perception -1 checks. If none of the goblins find the hider, you win! If spotted, you take 1d4-1 damage from a club!


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

"Chuffy is best goblin at hiding! No one find me!" The warty little goblin pads off into the underbrush, grinning.

Stealth check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33

Silver Crusade

I think that Poog is the sneakiest one that there is here so he should go and be sneaky. she says pointing at her nemesis.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy is so good at hiding that he ninja'd Reta!

Silver Crusade

Reta just wants Poog to get hit in the face with a club :)

Dark Archive

Chuffy runs off as the club-wielding throng chases after him. Good thing Chuffy hide good. In fact, he hides so good that no one can find him to give him his reward. Eventually Slorb gives up and hand a ring to Reta. "When you find Chuffy, give him this. It the Ring That Lets You Climb Stuff Real Good! Use it to, I dunno, climb stuff real good."

Chuffy gets a ring of climbing that he can use or hand off as desired.

The goblins are getting excited by all the successful feats of daring, and soon come up with a new one. "Many scary beasts live in the swamp, eat goblins right up! Prove your bravery by dancing with the ferocious boar Squealy Nord!" Squealy Nord is actually a piglet that eats goblin corpses. He lives in a pit in the village, and isn't really ferocious, but his diet scares many of the superstitious goblins.

Dancing with Squealy Nord requires riding the piglet for 3 rounds. It takes a DC 15 Ride check each round to stay on.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

I don't have the time to make my rolls right now, but I'm calling dibs on this dare!


Mogmurch, Male Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 TO 15 FF 13 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +3 DV | Bombs 3/3

Mogmurch runs, quickly, for the despair of his wife. The insane goblin immediately tackles the piglet to ride it.

Mogmurch goes! Mogmurch rides ferooooocious Squealy Nord!

Ride: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Ride: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Ride: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

While Poog tries to recover from the slugs' effect, he declares that he will be the one to dance with the great Squealy Nord. However, Mogmurch apparently capitalizes on Poog's sickness and takes the dare before the cleric.

"No! Bad Mogmurch! Poog was going to show he can ride Squealy Nord good!"

Dark Archive

Mogmurch easily stays on the piglet's back to the delight of the watching goblins. Slorb nods and brings Mogmurch a bright red gourd. "For being so good at riding, have a Dragon's Breath Gourd!"

Mogmurch gets an elixer of fire-breathing.

The crowd begins chanting, "One more dare, one more dare!" One goblin jumps up and runs off, returning with a couple more goblins pushing the Rusty Earbiter. The Rusty Earbiter is a mad conglomeration of bent swords, shards of glass, and busted barrel staves. The goblin grins and shouts, "Who will crawl through the Rusty Earbiter?"

Crawling through the Rusty Earbiter requires 3 DC 15 Escape Artist checks. There's no time limit, though if you fail 3 checks the goblins get bored and wander away. Each failed check deals 1d4-2 damage. Covering yourself with some sort of slippery substance gives a +2 circumstance bonus to the checks.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 9/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy looks at the Earbiter, considering, then picks up the bag that lately contained Poog's snack and rubs himself down with it. "Watch! Chuffy is best at crawling, too!"

Escape Artist check plus bonus: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 = 21
Escape Artist check plus bonus: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 = 13

"OW! Stupid Earbiter!"
Earbiter damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

Escape Artist check plus bonus: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 2 = 17
Escape Artist check plus bonus: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 = 26

The slime-covered and bleeding goblin emerges triumphant from the depths of the sadistic device. "Chuffy only gets little scratch. ARE WE HEROES, LICKTOADS?"

Dark Archive

Slorb congratulates Chuffy on another successful dares as the village cheers your names. "Good job all of you. Chief Gutwad chose good, you all heros. Chief also say to give you this, the Chief's Personal Very Useful Robe That Is Useful."

The robe is a robe of useful items with four patches; a ladder, a three–legged turtle, a horseshoe, and a bullhorn.

The rest of the night is spent burning stuff in the bonfire, eating, drinking, and generally partying. In the morning, Chief Gutwad calls you before him before you leave. He has just one command, "Get fireworks and bring them here to me!" Slorb then hands you the remaining fireworks that were taken from Scribbleface's hut and points you in the right direction.

You are given two Desnan candles, four paper candles, and a skyrocket. Determine amongst yourselves who's carrying what. The rules for the fireworks can be found in the Campaign Info tab. There may or may not be a post on Sunday, weekends aren't a big posting time for me.

1 to 50 of 220 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Aeon's We Be Goblins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.