Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

City of Strangers (Inactive)

Game Master Nebten


1,601 to 1,622 of 1,622 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Elizabeth vomits in a corner.

I hate you for that pic.


male Halfling Oracle 3

Gunder looks for something to clean his hand on.

"Eww ... I mean, you don't look too bad, Durnolf. But, you should definitely go see a cleric some time soon. Maybe Esme left some of her makeup behind..."

Did they re-seal the front gate behind us, this time?


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Elizabeth examines the onyx after she wipes her face.

Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Nobody was with you when you re entered the Ossuary.

Elizabeth:
The two onyx are worth 50 gp, each.


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

These look like they are worth 50 gold each


male Halfling Oracle 3

"I don't think anybody locked the door behind us this time. So we can leave through the front door. Durnolf, do you think you and Ruckus can walk back up?"


M Halfling Order of the Dragon Gendarme Cavalier 1

"Durnolf doesn't think that Ruckus will walk around for a while now may be?"


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

We can carry him back. Does anyone want to check out the last two rooms?


male Halfling Oracle 3

Gunder looks at Elizabeth in bewilderment, then at Durnolf, then back at Elizabeth. Then he shakes his head.

"I'm certainly not going into any of those rooms. But I can cast some protective spells on you before I hide behind the nearest corner and wait till you are done exploring."


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Well then let us head back. If no one wants to continue exploring than I will not push the matter.


After a discussion, the group agree that their time in Godsmouth has come to a close. Durnolf nobly lifts his fallen companion and carries him out of the crypts. The group checks in with Cryptmistress Nerissia. She relucantly accepts the story given about what was given behind the corpse thefts. She coldly gives the party 500 gp to do with as they wish.

That night the group celebrates with a marvious dinner that has been said to have orginated from Tian Xia: Thai Chicken Pizza. Yummy!

The next morning, which is actually closer to noon, the group has what was thought to have been their last meal together. Ruckus is able to attend under his own power, but sleeps most of the time. An african swallow (not to be confused with an english one) flies and lands on Garuneh's shoulder and chirps in his ear.

The druid announces to the party that some of his "cousins" will be traveling to the small town of Kassen to celebrate the Quest of the Everflame. This perks up Durnolf's ears as he has a sister that lives in Kassen with a daughter who is coming of age. Any are welcome to travel with them as long as he pulls his weight with guard duty. The caravan plans on leaving in 1 week.

It would be best to buy anything you want in Kaer Maga. Clubs are free. Standard rates for items to buy, 50 percent of what the item is worth when selling them, art & gems at 100 percent worth. For antying that takes time, you have 7 days before leaving. Make sure any treasure is distrubted to whom ever is going to carry it. Also, each person recieves 850 XP for the complition of Godsmouth Heresy. Go ahead and update your PC accordingly. If there is anything else, go ahead and post it. I'll set up the other board later in the week once PCs are completed.


Male Elf Diviner 4 Init +11 | AC 14, T13, FF 11 | HP 22/22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +5 | Longbow +5, 1d8-1 |

Hooray!


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

Yay! When do we level up? If we are on medium track, we should have dinged to level 2.


Yah, you guys should be level 2. Level your PC's accordling. I'll level up the monsters accordingly :vO


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

I'm a busy busy person at home, which is where my HeroLab is, but I'll level Garuneh up ASAP.


No worries. I'm away from my Hero Lab as well. I probably won't get the new board up until the end of the week anyways.


male Halfling Oracle 3

"Hey friends! You are leaving for Kassen, right? A funny thing happened to me the other day: I met these people who would help me understand my strange powers. Turns out they are this weird murderous cult that wants to destroy the world. And it seems that I accidentally joined them. So I might have to split the city. Do you mind if I join you?"


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

No sweat, I'm heading out as well since I got pressured from my sexist-pig family to come back and get married off for profit.


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

"Cults are no good, Garuneh. You should see them in Vudra...anyhow, yes, of course. It will be good to get out of this city for a while."

Garuneh eyes Elizabeth. "How much profit? You could have married and then escaped. I doubt your groom would be any more difficult to defeat than a few festrogs."


Female Human Wizard 2 HP 16/16|AC 11T11/FF10|F2R1W4(6Fear) Per+3 Init+5

HaHa! No. The chaparones are flesh golems and the windows are warded so I am cutting my losses. Kthx.


Super Awesome Vudrani Druid 3
Stats:
Init +2 Per + 10| AC 14/12/12 HP 26/28 | F +4/R +3/W +7 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | Surge +7 7/7

Clearly I meant Gunder...or else Garuneh's been sampling the dwarven ale again...


Male Elf Diviner 4 Init +11 | AC 14, T13, FF 11 | HP 22/22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +5 | Longbow +5, 1d8-1 |

"Yes, let us be away from this city. At least for now. Perhaps once we amass great power and personal fortune, it will be time to return and set ourselves up as lords amongst the thieves here."

"Plus, it is most assuredly time to be away from the stupid church of Pharasma."

1,601 to 1,622 of 1,622 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / City of Strangers - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.