Core scenario 1C: Wizard Estate set-up question re: henchman


Rules Questions and Gameplay Discussion


Hello,
Looking for some help on set-up.
Playing with 3 players, so 4 locations in play. The 4 henchman get added in (one per location) and according to the storybook, the 4th henchman is the Homunculus.
However, according to the random Eldritch story bane, this might be one of the dangers that gets pulled.
So are we supposed to use a proxy in the location deck, even though it's not listed as a proxy card?

Thanks in advance...I'm sure I'm just missing something.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42kmq?DD-1C-Henchman-and-Story-Bane-overlap


Longshot11 wrote:

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42kmq?DD-1C-Henchman-and-Story-Bane-overlap

Thank you. I must be having an off day as I first checked the FAQ, then searched the forums for this topic. Both came up empty for me.

After your reply, I checked the FAQ again and sure enough it was there.

In addition, I need to do a better job of searching topics in the future.

Again thank you, I do appreciate the response.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Jinteki42 wrote:


In addition, I need to do a better job of searching topics in the future.

Again thank you, I do appreciate the response.

NP ^_^ Didn't mean it in a "get better at search fu" way, just didn't have much time and wanted to get you faster to your answer :)


Longshot11 wrote:
Jinteki42 wrote:


In addition, I need to do a better job of searching topics in the future.

Again thank you, I do appreciate the response.

NP ^_^ Didn't mean it in a "get better at search fu" way, just didn't have much time and wanted to get you faster to your answer :)

No worries, I didn’t take offence in anyway. Needed a quick response as we were locked and loaded to start so this was great.

Cheers

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Adventure Card Game / Rules Questions and Gameplay Discussion / Core scenario 1C: Wizard Estate set-up question re: henchman All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Rules Questions and Gameplay Discussion