#MyPathfinderSpoiler


Pathfinder Second Edition General Discussion

51 to 100 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

You might have stumbled upon my translations, Cori Marie. ;)

You can find the English version of #63 here (Google Drive posted above in this thread).


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Dungeon Novice wrote:
Edge93 wrote:
Bobson wrote:

By my count, between this dump and this one, the only ones still missing are:

6, 10, 12, 13, 20, 25, 26, 36, 40, 50, 51, 58, 69, 72, 74, 76, 84, 85, 92, 93, 99

Of all the ones I have, the only one I have on that list is 99 and I've been ninja'd there anyway. XP
I've updated my list to include 99 and I've taken from the other list to include my own.

12 has been included to my list thanks to Ryan from Know Direction!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber

Got a google doc going with everything transcribed from the imgur thread going around.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g55e2S4C2bYEibLJVHhlEgclrVZhvqH_z_fpJZ- EHIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Still missing 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 20, 25, 26, 40, 46, 50, 51, 52, 58, 63, 66, 74, , 76, 79, 84, 85, 86, 92, 93, 99 if anybody has them.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Dungeon Novice wrote:
Dungeon Novice wrote:
Edge93 wrote:
Bobson wrote:

By my count, between this dump and this one, the only ones still missing are:

6, 10, 12, 13, 20, 25, 26, 36, 40, 50, 51, 58, 69, 72, 74, 76, 84, 85, 92, 93, 99

Of all the ones I have, the only one I have on that list is 99 and I've been ninja'd there anyway. XP
I've updated my list to include 99 and I've taken from the other list to include my own.
12 has been included to my list thanks to Ryan from Know Direction!

Oh thank Desna, I was worried we may never see that one after what Mark said.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscriber
malcolm_n wrote:

Got a google doc going with everything transcribed from the imgur thread going around.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g55e2S4C2bYEibLJVHhlEgclrVZhvqH_z_fpJZ- EHIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Still missing 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 20, 25, 26, 40, 46, 50, 51, 52, 58, 63, 66, 74, , 76, 79, 84, 85, 86, 92, 93, 99 if anybody has them.

LINK


2 people marked this as a favorite.
malcolm_n wrote:

Got a google doc going with everything transcribed from the imgur thread going around.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g55e2S4C2bYEibLJVHhlEgclrVZhvqH_z_fpJZ- EHIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Still missing 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 20, 25, 26, 40, 46, 50, 51, 52, 58, 63, 66, 74, , 76, 79, 84, 85, 86, 92, 93, 99 if anybody has them.

1) That's a lot prettier than the one I'm making, but I'm not going to stop, because I'm learning a lot from transcribing it myself.

2) I have a few of those in my list HERE.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Maps Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Here are images for all the ones I've collected. 78 so far...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oEJP1xvSohIcdUqAcRG33yVjowFy97j8


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Am a bit surprised at some of these cards.

Treat wounds doesn't say what the base healing amount is, or damage on a critical fail.

Hydraulic Push critical success damage isn't double, so it improves at the same rate as normal success rather than faster.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
ChibiNyan wrote:

Am a bit surprised at some of these cards.

Treat wounds doesn't say what the base healing amount is, or damage on a critical fail.

Hydraulic Push critical success damage isn't double, so it improves at the same rate as normal success rather than faster.

Presumably there's a success chart that just wasn't included on the card because that would make it too long.

Liberty's Edge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Cori Marie wrote:
It may be better to take advance discussions of these rules to their own threads while we work to collect the rest of the spoilers, so that nothing gets lost in between giant discussions of them.

Done and linked here.


malcolm_n wrote:

Got a google doc going with everything transcribed from the imgur thread going around.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g55e2S4C2bYEibLJVHhlEgclrVZhvqH_z_fpJZ- EHIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Still missing 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 20, 25, 26, 40, 46, 50, 51, 52, 58, 63, 66, 74, , 76, 79, 84, 85, 86, 92, 93, 99 if anybody has them.

The link doesn’t appear to be working. It just says the document does not exist.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Horizonwalker wrote:
malcolm_n wrote:

Got a google doc going with everything transcribed from the imgur thread going around.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g55e2S4C2bYEibLJVHhlEgclrVZhvqH_z_fpJZ- EHIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Still missing 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 20, 25, 26, 40, 46, 50, 51, 52, 58, 63, 66, 74, , 76, 79, 84, 85, 86, 92, 93, 99 if anybody has them.

The link doesn’t appear to be working. It just says the document does not exist.

Linkified


18 people marked this as a favorite.

I legitimately hope there is a level 17 Goblin Feat with the name "Very, Very, Very Sneaky."

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Very Very Sneaky is one of my favorites so far

Silver Crusade

Cori Marie wrote:
According to Mark Seifter, one over enthusiastic Dwarf fan made off with almost all of card 12, so that may wind up being a problem...

Well, that's disappointing, time to start annoying everyone that likes Dwarfs I guess ..


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sebastian Hirsch wrote:
Cori Marie wrote:
According to Mark Seifter, one over enthusiastic Dwarf fan made off with almost all of card 12, so that may wind up being a problem...
Well, that's disappointing, time to start annoying everyone that likes Dwarfs I guess ..

We've found it. It's in the list.


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Updated my GDrive album.

Now missing 6, 10, 13, 20, 25, 26, 36, 40, 46, 50, 51, 58, 69, 72, 84, 85, 92, 93

That's just 18 cards. If you want to find me to collaborate at the con, I have long black hair, glasses, and a healing tattoo of the Mark of the Outsider from the Dishonored series on the back of my left hand.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
GospodinSneg wrote:

Updated my GDrive album.

Now missing 6, 10, 13, 20, 25, 26, 36, 40, 46, 50, 51, 58, 69, 72, 84, 85, 92, 93

That's just 18 cards. If you want to find me to collaborate at the con, I have long black hair, glasses, and a healing tattoo of the Mark of the Outsider from the Dishonored series on the back of my left hand.

You had Spoiler #81! I wasn't sure if it was healing or temporary!


6 people marked this as a favorite.

#84
Barbarian Class Equipment Kit
Price 3 gp, 2 sp; Bulk 3 Bulk, 5 light;
Money Left Over 11 gp, 8 sp
Armor hide armor
Weapons 4 javelins
Gear adventurer’s pack (containing a backpack, a bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin), grappling hook, 2 sheaths
Options greataxe (2 gp), greatclub (1 gp), greatsword (2 gp), or battleaxe and steel shield (3gp)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Jennifer Scott wrote:

#84

Barbarian Class Equipment Kit
Price 3 gp, 2 sp; Bulk 3 Bulk, 5 light;
Money Left Over 11 gp, 8 sp
Armor hide armor
Weapons 4 javelins
Gear adventurer’s pack (containing a backpack, a bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin), grappling hook, 2 sheaths
Options greataxe (2 gp), greatclub (1 gp), greatsword (2 gp), or battleaxe and steel shield (3gp)

Awesome! I was hoping to get equipment kits.


We gettin there peeps! Looking forward to when things calm down and I can contribute more.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscriber
rooneg wrote:
Jennifer Scott wrote:

#84

Barbarian Class Equipment Kit
Price 3 gp, 2 sp; Bulk 3 Bulk, 5 light;
Money Left Over 11 gp, 8 sp
Armor hide armor
Weapons 4 javelins
Gear adventurer’s pack (containing a backpack, a bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin), grappling hook, 2 sheaths
Options greataxe (2 gp), greatclub (1 gp), greatsword (2 gp), or battleaxe and steel shield (3gp)
Awesome! I was hoping to get equipment kits.

Oh thank goodness. Really missed those in the playtest when trying to help new players build their characters. And between this and innovations like the "sample builds" for each class, the rulebook should be much more accessible to newbies.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Awww i take it this means we went back to using Gold as the standard instead of Silver?

Lantern Lodge

6 people marked this as a favorite.
rooneg wrote:
Jennifer Scott wrote:

#84

Barbarian Class Equipment Kit
Price 3 gp, 2 sp; Bulk 3 Bulk, 5 light;
Money Left Over 11 gp, 8 sp
Armor hide armor
Weapons 4 javelins
Gear adventurer’s pack (containing a backpack, a bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin), grappling hook, 2 sheaths
Options greataxe (2 gp), greatclub (1 gp), greatsword (2 gp), or battleaxe and steel shield (3gp)
Awesome! I was hoping to get equipment kits.

Barbarian. Soap?


5 people marked this as a favorite.

I think Silver is still the standard, because it would be strange to see a Greataxe be only 2gp if that gold equals the same gold it did in pf1

Silver Crusade

6 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Donald wrote:
rooneg wrote:
Jennifer Scott wrote:

#84

Barbarian Class Equipment Kit
Price 3 gp, 2 sp; Bulk 3 Bulk, 5 light;
Money Left Over 11 gp, 8 sp
Armor hide armor
Weapons 4 javelins
Gear adventurer’s pack (containing a backpack, a bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin), grappling hook, 2 sheaths
Options greataxe (2 gp), greatclub (1 gp), greatsword (2 gp), or battleaxe and steel shield (3gp)
Awesome! I was hoping to get equipment kits.

Barbarian. Soap?

They aren't the brightest. They use it to season their meat


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Hmmm, looks more like prices have been shifted by 10... battleaxe is 2 GP instead of 20... just looking at spoiler 84, the starting cash is 15 GP.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Darkwynters wrote:
Hmmm, looks more like prices have been shifted by 10... battleaxe is 2 GP instead of 20... just looking at spoiler 84, the starting cash is 15 GP.

Well starting wealth was 150 SP in the Playtest so this does match up.


Wonder why they specify "greataxe, greatsword, greatclub, or battleaxe and shield". Since, hypothetically someone might want to play a Barbarian with a different weapon (I had a giant totem barbarian with a glaive in our playtest game).


2 people marked this as a favorite.
PossibleCabbage wrote:
Wonder why they specify "greataxe, greatsword, greatclub, or battleaxe and shield". Since, hypothetically someone might want to play a Barbarian with a different weapon (I had a giant totem barbarian with a glaive in our playtest game).

Looking at it I think it's more of a "here are some immediate weapon options and their costs if you aren't sure what to pick" rather than "you have to choose one of these and only one". At least that's my take. I think it's separate from the base kit given it's a variable cost and bulk while the kit itself is a set cost and bulk.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscriber
Edge93 wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:
Wonder why they specify "greataxe, greatsword, greatclub, or battleaxe and shield". Since, hypothetically someone might want to play a Barbarian with a different weapon (I had a giant totem barbarian with a glaive in our playtest game).
Looking at it I think it's more of a "here are some immediate weapon options and their costs if you aren't sure what to pick" rather than "you have to choose one of these and only one". At least that's my take. I think it's separate from the base kit given it's a variable cost and bulk while the kit itself is a set cost and bulk.

^ This. That's why the kit also lists "Money Left Over." So it gives you a preset package and then lets you pick your weapon and other items with the cash you have left, suggesting a few popular/common weapons for new players.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Deadmanwalking wrote:
Divine Lance bodes well for cantrip damage in general. 9d4+Casting Stat is respectable high level damage for something free, and I doubt Arcane cantrips are too much worse.

Agreed. I just wrapped up a PaizoCon PF2 session with Mark Seifter where I was casting telekinetic projectile and doing 4d6+casting stat at will. Was pretty cool to have it to fall back on.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Khelreddin wrote:
Deadmanwalking wrote:
Divine Lance bodes well for cantrip damage in general. 9d4+Casting Stat is respectable high level damage for something free, and I doubt Arcane cantrips are too much worse.
Agreed. I just wrapped up a PaizoCon PF2 session with Mark Seifter where I was casting telekinetic projectile and doing 4d6+casting stat at will. Was pretty cool to have it to fall back on.

Nice! Was that heightened to level 4? If you don't mind my prodding for spoilers. XD


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

#10 is available here (on @dexterchaos's Twitter).

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
pixierose wrote:
I think Silver is still the standard, because it would be strange to see a Greataxe be only 2gp if that gold equals the same gold it did in pf1

Ah I skimmed over the prices, neat!


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Dalvyn wrote:
#10 is available here (on @dexterchaos's Twitter).

Nooooo!!!!!!’ That was mine to release!!! Vengeance shall be mine!!!


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Donald wrote:
rooneg wrote:
Jennifer Scott wrote:

#84

Barbarian Class Equipment Kit
Price 3 gp, 2 sp; Bulk 3 Bulk, 5 light;
Money Left Over 11 gp, 8 sp
Armor hide armor
Weapons 4 javelins
Gear adventurer’s pack (containing a backpack, a bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin), grappling hook, 2 sheaths
Options greataxe (2 gp), greatclub (1 gp), greatsword (2 gp), or battleaxe and steel shield (3gp)
Awesome! I was hoping to get equipment kits.
Barbarian. Soap?

The barbarian doesn't mention it when asking the storekeeper for the items in this kit. The storekeeper throws it in anyway, for reasons. ;)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber

updated with the one's I've seen here. Somebody mentioned having 12 available?

Linkified

Lantern Lodge

malcolm_n wrote:

updated with the one's I've seen here. Somebody mentioned having 12 available?

Linkified

https://glasstopgames.com/


Just wanted to say, based on what I've seen above, that glasstopgames also has #10, which is about activities and the way they are noted. :)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber
Donald wrote:
malcolm_n wrote:

updated with the one's I've seen here. Somebody mentioned having 12 available?

Linkified

https://glasstopgames.com/

Thank you, I have everything fully updated with what we can find so far.


Spoiler #42

Glimpse of Redemption - Champion Reaction

Trigger: An enemy damages your ally, and both are within 15 feet of you.

Your foe hesitates under the weight of sin as vision of redemption play in their mind's eye. The foe must choose one of the following options:
•The ally is unharmed by the triggering damage.
•The ally gains resistance to all damage against the triggering damage equal to 2 + your level. After the damaging effect is applied, the enemy becomes enfeebled 2 until the end of its next turn.


Spoiler #12

Dwarven Lore - Feat 1

Dwarf

You eagerly absorbed the old stories and traditions of your ancestors, your gods, and your people, studying in subjects and techniques passed down for generation upon generation. You gain the trained proficiency rank in Crafting and Religion. If you would automatically become trained in one of those skills (from your background or class, for example), you instead become trained in a skill of your choice. You also become trained in Dwarven Lore.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

^ I wonder if the Human version of those will be Lore of specific ethnicity instead of all Humans.
For that matter, seems reasonable Dwarves, Elves etc should have ethnonational specific Lore, not "all Dwarves, Elves".
I mean, I know they have same language, but why would Ekujae know much about Kyonin or off-planet Elves?
Hmm. Or maybe just keep Lore universal but approach in vs out-group knowledge with different Rarity/Difficulty.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Here's the list of what is still missing at my last count:
6
13
20
25
26
36
40
46
50
51
58
69
72
85
92
93


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Waiting for #6 to show up is killing me.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber
Dungeon Novice wrote:
Waiting for #6 to show up is killing me.

Based on the cards before and after it, I'm guessing it's the card with 'Rarity' defined... which would seem kinda appropriate. 8)


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

~sigh~ #24 is exactly the kind of feat I was hoping to see less of. Let's do a rundown. You:
1) Meet a difficult condition,
2) Spend your only reaction,
3) Gain a bonus that is going to be meaningless at level 10+, and
4) The bonus lasts a tiny amount of time.

Chance that there is a strictly better level 5 ancestry feat: almost 100%.

Is there any reason the temp HP couldn't have been equal to level, or the duration couldn't have been more than one round? If you are going to make a situational, expensive to activate feat, I feel like it should be impactful.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
MaxAstro wrote:

~sigh~ #24 is exactly the kind of feat I was hoping to see less of. Let's do a rundown. You:

1) Meet a difficult condition,
2) Spend your only reaction,
3) Gain a bonus that is going to be meaningless at level 10+, and
4) The bonus lasts a tiny amount of time.

Chance that there is a strictly better level 5 ancestry feat: almost 100%.

Is there any reason the temp HP couldn't have been equal to level, or the duration couldn't have been more than one round? If you are going to make a situational, expensive to activate feat, I feel like it should be impactful.

If it had been Free instead of a reaction it wouldn't be the worst, or if it actually healed you instead of being temp hp. But yeah that feat totally sucks.


Edge93 wrote:
Telebuddy wrote:
Does anyone know if skeleton head toss is going to be a thing? I had heard it mentioned a couple times and I personally like that feature, but I am sure someone might dog on it.
Head toss was confirmed by someone on staff at a panel, and in addition we were told another special skeleton ability, collapsing into a pile of bones as a reaction to avoid crits but having to put yourself back together afterwords.

The collapse ability sounds pretty cool as well. Hopefully it would take longer to put themselves back together or at the very least allow an adjacent PC to grab a couple bones, preventing that particular undead to rebuild.

51 to 100 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / General Discussion / #MyPathfinderSpoiler All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.