Lizardfolk in Golarion


Lost Omens Campaign Setting General Discussion


Is there anything on them in the setting beyond the basic fluff presented in the monster manual? I'm currently playing one in Skulls and Shackles and would like to add some culture to the character, rather than having him just be a scaly human.


There is a bit about the lizardfolk tribes of the Sodden Lands in the ISWG.
That region is right next door to the Shackles so you could easily use it for your character's background.


Awesome, thanks!

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 16

I think they got a write-up in Classic Monsters Revisited...

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Yup; Classic Monsters Revisited is the best place to go to at this point for more Golarion goodness on lizardfolk.


Well then, I guess I need to go shopping. I've been meaning to pick that book up for some time now.


Why do people keep calling Golarion Galorian?

Acquisitives

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
James Jacobs wrote:
Yup; Classic Monsters Revisited is the best place to go to at this point for more Golarion goodness on lizardfolk.

You need to stop posting and making me spend so much money on your products.

SHAME


Toadkiller Dog wrote:
Why do people keep calling Golarion Galorian?

Me personally, I tend to spell unfamiliar words phonetically. It's a personal flaw of mine that I'm trying to over come.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Yakman wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Yup; Classic Monsters Revisited is the best place to go to at this point for more Golarion goodness on lizardfolk.

You need to stop posting and making me spend so much money on your products.

SHAME

It's the circle of life, man.

I post more product info. You spend more money on product. Said money fills Paizo's vaults. Money from vaults pays my salary. I'm still here to post more product info.

Acquisitives

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
James Jacobs wrote:
Yakman wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Yup; Classic Monsters Revisited is the best place to go to at this point for more Golarion goodness on lizardfolk.

You need to stop posting and making me spend so much money on your products.

SHAME

It's the circle of life, man.

I post more product info. You spend more money on product. Said money fills Paizo's vaults. Money from vaults pays my salary. I'm still here to post more product info.

One of these days...


hmm vault...money sounds like treasure....Time to form an adventuring party!

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Lost Omens Campaign Setting / General Discussion / Lizardfolk in Golarion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion