Autographs and Pathfinder


PaizoCon General Discussion

Liberty's Edge

Would it be an issue for any of the Paizo Pathfinder crew to sign a few Pathfinder RPGs? I would love to get a few signatures in my first (still pristine) copy however, I do not want to cause an issue at the con nor breech etiquette.

Paizo Employee Director of Game Design

RaGeR wrote:
Would it be an issue for any of the Paizo Pathfinder crew to sign a few Pathfinder RPGs? I would love to get a few signatures in my first (still pristine) copy however, I do not want to cause an issue at the con nor breech etiquette.

At Paizocon?

Yeah, track us down and we will be happy to sign books for you.

Jason Bulmahn
Lead Designer
Paizo Publishing

(may have just opened Pandora's Box... )


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Jason Bulmahn wrote:
(may have just opened Pandora's Box... )

Well, just remember that Hope was the last thing left in it! ;-)

Liberty's Edge

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Being someone who has been gaming for roughly 28 years, I have found Pathfinder to be an astounding and well built product. Both of my gaming groups will play no other fantasy game at this point.

Scarab Sages

They definitely sign books! :D

Paizo Employee CEO

Any Paizo employee will be more than happy to sign any book that you put in front of their face during either Paizocon or GenCon. Heck, at GenCon last year, we even gave each employee their own sharpee for just such signings!

-Lisa


I plan on stalking you guys until I get all of you to sign my core book. Hopefully I can get Erik to sign it with a "c" instead of a "k" but that might be asking too much.
M


I missed a few people for my Core Rulebook last year...I'll be bringing it with me this time. :D


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Will they sign checks? :P


I can personally guarantee that any check made to the order of Joshua Frost at Paizo Con will be signed by Joshua Frost.

Liberty's Edge

Jason Bulmahn wrote:
RaGeR wrote:
Would it be an issue for any of the Paizo Pathfinder crew to sign a few Pathfinder RPGs? I would love to get a few signatures in my first (still pristine) copy however, I do not want to cause an issue at the con nor breech etiquette.

At Paizocon?

Yeah, track us down and we will be happy to sign books for you.

What about just showing up at your home with a sharpee and a "won't-take-no-for-an-answer" attitude?

Paizo Employee Director of Game Design

Ryan. Costello wrote:


What about just showing up at your home with a sharpee and a "won't-take-no-for-an-answer" attitude?

In that case, I will be happy to sign my official statement to the police.

:-)

Jason Bulmahn
Lead Designer
Paizo Publishing


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Other messageboards personalities should be included:

All Contributors and RPGSSs

Cookiemistress Lilith
Friendly neighbor Timitius
Ponyboy Sebastian
Wikimaster Yoda8myhead
Paperpr0nmaster N'wah
Masterbrewer Zuxius
and many, many others (who will attend, of course)

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Ryan. Costello wrote:
Jason Bulmahn wrote:
RaGeR wrote:
Would it be an issue for any of the Paizo Pathfinder crew to sign a few Pathfinder RPGs? I would love to get a few signatures in my first (still pristine) copy however, I do not want to cause an issue at the con nor breech etiquette.

At Paizocon?

Yeah, track us down and we will be happy to sign books for you.

What about just showing up at your home with a sharpee and a "won't-take-no-for-an-answer" attitude?

That's certainly a possibility. But keep in mind, some of us own guns or unnecessary painful weapons like dogslicers.

Liberty's Edge

i know I will have a sharpie and my core rule book with me the entire Con and I plan on getting lots of autographs!

Paizo Employee Chief Creative Officer, Publisher

mearrin69 wrote:

I plan on stalking you guys until I get all of you to sign my core book. Hopefully I can get Erik to sign it with a "c" instead of a "k" but that might be asking too much.

M

This will never, EVER happen.

Liberty's Edge

Erik Mona wrote:
mearrin69 wrote:

I plan on stalking you guys until I get all of you to sign my core book. Hopefully I can get Erik to sign it with a "c" instead of a "k" but that might be asking too much.

M

This will never, EVER happen.

I feel your pain - I can't tell you how many times someone has spelled my name with a K!


Marc Radle wrote:
Erik Mona wrote:
mearrin69 wrote:

I plan on stalking you guys until I get all of you to sign my core book. Hopefully I can get Erik to sign it with a "c" instead of a "k" but that might be asking too much.

M

This will never, EVER happen.

I feel your pain - I can't tell you how many times someone has spelled my name with a K!

Marc Radkle? Yeah...that sucks. =-)

Liberty's Edge

James Jacobs wrote:
Ryan. Costello wrote:
Jason Bulmahn wrote:
RaGeR wrote:
Would it be an issue for any of the Paizo Pathfinder crew to sign a few Pathfinder RPGs? I would love to get a few signatures in my first (still pristine) copy however, I do not want to cause an issue at the con nor breech etiquette.

At Paizocon?

Yeah, track us down and we will be happy to sign books for you.

What about just showing up at your home with a sharpee and a "won't-take-no-for-an-answer" attitude?
That's certainly a possibility. But keep in mind, some of us own guns or unnecessary painful weapons like dogslicers.

Could I get my dogslicer wound signed?

The Exchange Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 6

I'll have my sharpie ready. Your choice of the front or in "Disasters" :)

Liberty's Edge

Brandon Hodge wrote:
Marc Radle wrote:
Erik Mona wrote:
mearrin69 wrote:

I plan on stalking you guys until I get all of you to sign my core book. Hopefully I can get Erik to sign it with a "c" instead of a "k" but that might be asking too much.

M

This will never, EVER happen.

I feel your pain - I can't tell you how many times someone has spelled my name with a K!
Marc Radkle? Yeah...that sucks. =-)

Yep, I feel the pain too. Try having a unusually spelled first name (Tera) combined with a hyphenated last name (Griffin-Wade).

I assume that the endless possibilities for confusion is the reason I'm never asked for my autograph :)

But maybe you can get your book signed "Erik Mona at Piazokon 2010"


I signed a game store's entire inventory of Game Mastery maps a month or so ago. Yes, they did know I was doing it...not just signature sabotage. No problems here with some signatures. It's an honor.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Silly kids, the full name of Paizo's Publisher is Erick K F. "C" Monna.


Gorbacz wrote:
Silly kids, the full name of Paizo's Publisher is Erick K F. "C" Monna.

You forgot the "!" at the end.

Community / Forums / Paizo / PaizoCon / General Discussion / Autographs and Pathfinder All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion