|1 person marked this as a favorite.|
You do realise that "goals of societal changes" are triggers for many, and even as much as listing a sidebar would cause any discussion about this AP quickly descend into "why Paizo is shoving their political agenda down my throat?".
You do realize that variable goals of societal change does not mean "forced SJW messages" or "hardcore conservative dogma" ?
Especially for people who are actually from another continent ?
let me see :
- taxation of the middleclass versus noble classes
- land ownership for small landholders/peasants
- Dilution/concentration of noble houses by abolishing titles/creating new ones
- enfranchisement for regional rule with local parliaments/councils Y/N
- rework of Taldorian bureaucracy - say based on merit, seniority or purchase of title
- privatization of tax-enforcement Y/N/specific model
- peace/war with neighbouring states
- tradepacts, opening of trade negotiations
- changes of the legislative system, authorities involved or legal punishment Y/N/specific model
- permission of specific religions/cults/faiths or their exclusion from the borders of Taldor
- regulation of the working week. Y/N/specific model
- legality of bloodsports Y/N/specific model
- structure of the military / navy
all of 10 minutes work
edited : spelling