Lucus Palosaari wrote:
As a big fan of the Classified lines, I'm curious as to what this class does mechanically. I like the idea of skirmishing, but as a consumer I'd love to hear about some of the unique class features that makes the wind warrior the wind warrior.
Little Red Goblin Games wrote:
As a Backer for this I can attest to its greatness and Gonzoness.
Wow this sounds fantastic.I'll most likely pick up the WIP next week.
Is there any information concerning releases you could share?
@ Jeffrey Swank
Hi there I love PoW and your psionics products so I'm very interested in this as well.
Though I have a question is there any central design mechanic that runs across all the "monster classes" ie manuevers and stances from path of war, that distinguish your monster classes from other third party publishers. A good example to compare would be rite publishing's In the company of series.
Hello fine folks at Black flame studios, I was hoping I could get more elaboration about your product.
I liked the flavor of the imprinted arm, but over all it seemed unfinished. I'm very curious about how these awesome classes function and what makes them unique.
Thank you for taking a look and have a good day.
"Solar Wind maneuvers may only be performed with a weapon in the bow, crossbow, or thrown weapon groups (see the fighter weapon training class feature)."
This seems to read as Maneuvers can only be used with those weapon groups.
" Steel Serpent maneuvers can only be used with throwing weapons, piercing weapons, slashing weapons, and unarmed strikes. "
the same can be said for Steel serpent in this regard.
Hey I have reviewed you all before and I'm certainly up to the challenge of doing it again for you.
Amora Game wrote:
Is there anything else "anime inspired" in the full book?
So I bought the Edgewalker and I really like the flavor of it. I just didn't like the execution.
Besides that being a martial class, and this being a spell caster class what other notable differences exist between the two?
Does this class have multiple casting modifiers? Like the Edge walker did with certain way points?
Does the Antipodist Radiant Shadowmage have its own unique spell list?
And can we get a fun combo or two we might be able to pull off?
Well I didn't preorder so I have to wait till Thursday :(. Super Excited Though.
People please tell me how amazing is the Power Armor? The Lasers? I must know for Science!
Right I saw it earlier today. I think I listed an arc gun earlier with the same idea minus the spikes. I'm just defending your idea by offering a small sample of possible mechanics a nail gun could
Detonating Nailgun. Or have it have exclusive elemental properties. Acid nail melts armor/skin reduces DR/makes them vulnerable. Lightning nail allows you to nail multiple targets and when they are adjacent they take damage from conducting the lightning. Ice nails are pretty much icicles and targets gain the staggered condition from the cold.
I have lost all geek points for missing that reference. I am shamed.
Just found this thread so here we go
1) Minigun. I need to make a magical element shooting minigun.
2) Freeze ray for incapacitating targets ala Mr.Freeze
3) Bola gun
4) Flamethower attachment
5) Mine attachment to shoot out mines or sticky grenades ala the demo from TF2 or with the magical power source Halo's Plasma grenades/ Incendiary grenades or New Forerunner grenades.
6) injection gun. For my Alchemist/ Gungineer
7) Positive/negative energy option
8) Multiple Barrels to shoot different kinds of things all at once!
9) Nuclear Bazooka/ Beam Bazooka
10) An Arc gun. As in it shoots lightning that zaps to other enemies for reduce damage like chain lightning.
11) A noob tube. in case I wasn't clear above.
12) A charge system/ a system to shoot out raw energy blasts that is Dragonball levels on the anime scale. Nanoha's Starlight Breaker is a great example of this concept.
13) Smoke grenades or smokescreen shots to obscure vision
14) Funnels. They are remote controlled small drone like units that are mobile and shoot enemies for reduced damage.
15. Scanner augment to gather information.
16. A gravity gun that deals bludgeoning damage/ remove debris or hold someone in place. Both a non lethal and lethal version or picking up random object and shooting them ala the kinesis gun from Dead space.
17. Lets shoot out Sawblades/magical saw blades for dismemberment.
18 The Ion Cannon. Also the Bass Cannon.
19. An enchantment gun. To give someone a friendly Zap!
20. I really would like to see the Gungineer either make like a battle suit that integrates his guns and augments into his body or makes a battle suit like Iron man.( Most likely not suitable for this class ((see what I did there)) but food for thought for the future.)
Warlock getting love. yay.
Well we have Squall and can make a Barret esq character with the Gungineer. So you're off to a good start. Just don't forget about other great JRPG's like legend of the dragoon. I would love to make a rounds/day dragoon form centric class.
I looked over that table 8 or so times and didn't even see the capacity column. I must of just missed it, I suppose I was blinded by my idea of a bombard blade eventually using gunkata.
Fantastic the ruling on those abilities were pretty vague and I think having beguiling gaze be a swift action should clear this up.
Also if you guys ever get into the market of making base classes, a class based off of the flavor text of the Foul Temptress would be a very good idea.
Yea Sorry about that! I enabled them from now on. So please feel free to PM away
I have a few questions about the Warlock variant class.
1. Are the weapon and armor proficiency the same as the oracle? Your content makes no mention of them.
2. Is Eldritch blast modified by any metamagic and should it be considered a spell since it uses all of the rules of spell casting, without calling it a spell. This is also another vague area.
Other than that this is an extremely fun class I love getting a revelation at every level.