1. Why are you a Pathfinder?
Becoz miss Dralneen say so. She say, hey, you, can be a Pathfinder or my foot rest. Tried foot rest thing for a while. It not very fun.
2. Do you have a name and surname that is not ripped straight out of existing Earth mythology or popular culture?
Wut is earth mit-hollow-gee? Izzat summink to do with farming? Grond Doomhammer iz not a farmer! Stop asking!
3. Which nation did you grow up in? How did this nation influence you?
Um. Grond is from place with tattoo people. They not like Grond much so Grond leave. Grond get beeg hammer and leezard skull shield from mom. Dat count?
4. What do you look like? What are your wearing? How does this vary when you’re stalking through forests, sewers, deserts or in glittering cities?
Grond is Grond. Half orc with beeg hammer. GROND IS NOT SISSY BOY FASHION MODEL.
5. What do you love? (Treasure and experience doesn’t count)
Grond likes hit things. Gorum whisper in Grond ear, say, hey, go hit that guy, and Grond say, yah, okay.
Sometimes gets Grond in trouble.
6. What do you hate? (Unclear and irritating darkness level rules don’t count)
Grond hate people asking too many questions.
7. Which other Pathfinders (PCs) do you rely on for teamwork, survival and butt-kicking? Do you have a bro? a mentor? a father figure? maybe a rival?
Grond meets three to five new people every time he goes out. Not get to kmow them very well.
8. How does your race influence your views? Are you a stereotype of a certain race? How are you different from most humans/elves/gnomes/orcs/tengu?
Grond not know what type of stereo he is. Grond is Grond.
9. What are you afraid of? Do you have any phobias or worries?
GROND NOT AFRAID OF NUFFIN. Except... mebbe clowns. Freak Grond out.
10. What is your most treasured possession?
Grond love earthbreaker. It make nice sounds.
GROND SMASH BONY KEEP.
GROND GOT RASH AFTER. WON'T GO AWAY.
(Grond is an optimized barbarian oracle who really is only good at two things: destroying whatever is in front of him with a giant hammer, and not dying. Party managed to complete both levels, barely. No deaths but many close calls.
Bonekeep is definately a dungeon crawl in the classic vein. GMs will want to suggest the party stock up on supplies before heading in, and try to move things along as it's easy to take too long in some rooms and run out of time. Not a roleplaying mod by by any means.)