I changed the class I dotted to Cipher investigator instead of vigilante because I feel it will be easier to DM rather than constantly shifting back and forth. (Wait! I gotta change, lol) and the class still thematically fits the idea with less fuss.
- Class Investigator (cipher)
- Alignment (LE)- will do a Moral compass on his personal code. (I saw a paladin character so this will help to work with anyone he isn't a screw everyone type, he wants to destroy only one person and his family for what they did to him, eye for a eye.)
- Valarain is a disgraced noble that after his family was disgraced and executed he went to live in the narrows in squalor, eventually turning to Norbegor in his hate (he worships the Secrets aspect; the skinwalkers are crazy.) he sees the gathering as his only chance for revenge. (count of Monte Cristo style)
- Livelihood: Valarain poses as a scribe/historian, In reality he is a assassin out for revenge
- Motivation: History repeats itself, I will be playing a Quiet, meek, historian that will be seen but not heard, secretly he is a worshiper of norbergor that his family was disgraced when he was younger, he is looking for vengeance.
- Rollplay vs Roleplay: He will be a skill monkey, and a glass cannon in combat. I was inspired by Batman Gotham by gaslight, and assassins creed ripper. I want to stay as true to the character as i can thematically a single weapon fighter that depends on flanking and surprise, with traits and feats that also follow the theme.
- Progression: I plan on dipping in (unchained) rogue (discretion specialist for the Obfuscation (Su), and Evidence Disposal (Sp)), which I will use to set up the people who executed my family.
- Background: Ultimately he will be searching for vengeance of his family. Valarian feels responsible for it, because when he was young HE was the one that caused the death of his whole family by bragging, now he prefers to stay under the radar in many situations (I worked this into his Drawback, he will always talk in whisper. and his class cipher)
2) typically I check in morning and once in evening.
3) I have about 5 years experience in PbP, 30+ F2F. I only do 2 PBP at a time because I found it is my sweet spot where I am engaged. this avatar is new, and it doesn't look like I have experience (I'm willing to PM my old one if necessary) I believe that a PbP player needs to be proactive to help DM's in PbP (getting to know others in character and have side conversations) rather than just being reactive to what the DM posts.