Pathfinder Battles Subscriptions Go Live!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ever since we announced our Pathfinder Battles prepainted fantasy miniatures line in partnership with WizKids, members of the Paizo community have wanted a way to subscribe. Due to the special nature of randomly assorted blind-packaged miniatures produced by another company, it’s taken us about a month to pull together the appropriate website code to make it happen. I’m pleased to announce that today we are ready to reveal the Pathfinder Battles subscription plan, as well as some associated details about how you can make sure you don’t miss the exciting (and extremely limited-edition) Huge Black Dragon premium miniature from December’s Heroes & Monsters set! Best of all, the entire system is ready immediately, and you can begin your Pathfinder Battles ongoing subscription today!

Our new Pathfinder Battles ongoing subscription allows you to specify the number of cases you would like to receive of each major Pathfinder Battles set release. The first set, Heroes & Monsters ships in December, with a follow-up set, Rise of the Runelords, in June. We currently anticipate that future sets will appear about every 4 months.

In addition to major randomly packaged sets, WizKids plans to release several nonrandom Encounter Packs. These packs are not included in your subscription, but your subscription will allow you the opportunity to purchase them at reduced cost.

Each major Pathfinder Battles set will also include at least one limited-edition premium miniature. For Heroes & Monsters, the premium miniature is the fearsome Huge Black Dragon ($14.99), usually available only to retailers on a 1-per-case basis.

Your ongoing Pathfinder Battles subscription provides the following benefits:

  • The right to purchase one limited-edition case premium miniature at 75% off its normal retail price per case ordered.
  • Discount code good for 20% off our price on one Encounter Pack per case ordered.
  • 20% off our price on paizo.com purchases of loose, unpackaged Pathfinder Battles miniature singles to help you fill in your collection.

We expect all of our Pathfinder Battles sets to sell out relatively quickly, as the red-hot demand for this product has exceeded our expectations. An ongoing Pathfinder Battles subscription is your best chance to get the latest figures before they run out!

Sign up today to ensure that your Pathfinder Battles ongoing subscription starts with the very first release, Heroes & Monsters. Only those who preorder by October 1st and subscribers will be guaranteed a chance to purchase the Huge Black Dragon premium miniature, so we encourage interested parties to preorder or subscribe as soon as they can. We will continue to offer Heroes & Monsters as the starting point of your subscription as long as we can guarantee that we will have enough premium miniatures to cover subscriber demand. When this is no longer the case, we will shift subscriptions to begin with the following release.

We’ve assembled a handy Frequently Asked Questions to cover the subscription plan in greater detail, and plan to monitor the comment thread of this blog post to handle any questions we haven’t thought of yet.

Thanks for your patience with us as we’ve put this new subscription option into place. We hope you’ll consider it worth the wait. You won’t have to wait much longer, though, for the Heroes & Monsters are on the march!

Erik Mona
Publisher

More Paizo Blog.
Tags: Miniatures Pathfinder Battles
1 to 50 of 75 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

*passes out from excitement*


Thank god I use d20Pro and not miniatures. I'd be dead broke with this.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

55 USD shipping *faints*

But I'm sure glad this one got off the ground, there will be a lot of happy gamers this December!


Happy to say I've signed up!


Edit: Delete this as typo fixed. Thanks

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Erik's blog is correct, the FAQ was wrong, and I've fixed the FAQ.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Gorbacz wrote:

55 USD shipping *faints*

But I'm sure glad this one got off the ground, there will be a lot of happy gamers this December!

As many of our international customers know by now, anything over 4 pounds has to go International Priority these days. Because the value is over $100, though, we do at least pick up the first $10 of that shipping charge.

Dark Archive

This is basically a subscription each time you come out with a new set right? It's not a case a month?

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Must add to my Subscription madness!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dark Archive

Dragnmoon wrote:
Must add to my Subscription madness!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just did as well


I have a few questions about specifics:

"The right to purchase one limited-edition case premium miniature at 75% off its normal retail price per case ordered."

It sounds like future sets might have more than one premium miniature. If, say, Runelords has two such figures, will a subscriber get the option to get one of each per case? Or will you have to order two cases so you can get one of each?

"Discount code good for 20% off our price on one Encounter Pack per case ordered.
20% off our price on paizo.com purchases of loose, unpackaged Pathfinder Battles miniature singles to help you fill in your collection."

Those work off the list price and don't work with the Pathfinder Advantage, right?


My first question-- I'm super excited!-- is will these products come with ISBNs & will they be carried by distributors, so that bookstores can get them in?

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Here is an Odd question.. Since the release of these are not on your schedule, is there a way to set up that When they do Get released My "Paizo" stuff gets all shipped together as they are now, and for the Minis to ship when they are ready for shipment?

I don't really want my Paizo stuff waiting on the Minis and vice versa.

*My Tags grow!!!!

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

KaeYoss wrote:

I have a few questions about specifics:

"The right to purchase one limited-edition case premium miniature at 75% off its normal retail price per case ordered."

It sounds like future sets might have more than one premium miniature. If, say, Runelords has two such figures, will a subscriber get the option to get one of each per case? Or will you have to order two cases so you can get one of each?

Generally, WizKids' case incentives are on a one-per-case deal, but whatever the deal is, we'll essentially pass it on to subscribers, with a 75% discount. (While we don't have specifics to announce regarding future sets, I'd also note that sets will have varying sizes and configurations, and that means that the price per case and the number of cases needed to collect most of a set will vary as well.)

KaeYoss wrote:

"Discount code good for 20% off our price on one Encounter Pack per case ordered.

20% off our price on paizo.com purchases of loose, unpackaged Pathfinder Battles miniature singles to help you fill in your collection."

Those work off the list price and don't work with the Pathfinder Advantage, right?

Technically, WizKids minis don't have an official MSRP. But the discounts work off "Our Price" as displayed on the product, and that doesn't stack with the Pathfinder Advantage—whichever discount is bigger is the one you'll get.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Dragnmoon wrote:

Here is an Odd question.. Since the release of these are not on your schedule, is there a way to set up that When they do Get released My "Paizo" stuff gets all shipped together as they are now, and for the Minis to ship when they are ready for shipment?

I don't really want my Paizo stuff waiting on the Minis and vice versa.

*My Tags grow!!!!

Yes. One other thing that quietly happened when we rolled out the sub is that we formally codified something we've actually been doing for the last few years—we're now committed to shipping our own releases in a single monthly shipment. We therefore dropped all of the "hold for monthly/hold for Pathfinder/don't hold anything" options for most subscribers, because they're actually completely irrelevant, and have been for ages. However, if you have a Pathfinder Battles sub and another Paizo sub, you will see the option to hold for one monthly shipment or ship them separately—where the two "separate" groupings are 1) the minis and 2) all your Paizo subs.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
One other thing that quietly happened when we rolled out the sub is that we formally codified something we've actually been doing for the last few years—we're now committed to shipping our own releases in a single monthly shipment. We therefore dropped all of the "hold for monthly/hold for Pathfinder/don't hold anything" options for most subscribers, because they're actually completely irrelevant, and have been for ages. However, if you have a Pathfinder Battles sub and another Paizo sub, you will see the option to hold for one monthly shipment or ship them separately—where the two "separate" groupings are 1) the minis and 2) all your Paizo subs.

You guys are very good at this stuff. I like the way you know what I want before I've worked it out.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Mordicai wrote:
My first question-- I'm super excited!-- is will these products come with ISBNs & will they be carried by distributors, so that bookstores can get them in?

I don't believe Diamond Book Distribution, or any other book trade outlet, will be carrying these minis, but they are available from the same hobby distributors that Paizo sells to.

I don't think WizKids uses ISBNs.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:


Yes. One other thing that quietly happened when we rolled out the sub is that we formally codified something we've actually been doing for the last few years—we're now committed to shipping our own releases in a single monthly shipment. We therefore dropped all of the "hold for monthly/hold for Pathfinder/don't hold anything" options for most subscribers, because they're actually completely irrelevant, and have been for ages. However, if you have a Pathfinder Battles sub and another Paizo sub, you will see the option to hold for one monthly shipment or ship them separately—where the two "separate" groupings are 1) the minis and 2) all your Paizo subs.

Sorry, still a bit confused here... But what i think you are saying is that If I select "Never hold anything"

All my "Paizo" products will still be shipped together, since that happens by policy anyway and the Minis will be shipped as you get them?


First comment: Is there a full list available for each set before we purchase it, organized by size (small, medium, large minis)? I didn't see a list for the first set.

Second comment: Instead of producing random minis, why don't you ASK your customers what they want and then produce the things your customers want in sets?

Third comment: If you're going to be producing these sets, shouldn't you be asking for customer input into what they want to see? For example, creating a poll (or several polls) with checkboxes besides creatures and how many they would like? And then creating sets based on this?

Because in previous sets "from other companies", I've seen several of their minis that nobody wants... maybe those minis should have never been made because no one wants them! Anyway, Paizo kind of prides itself on customer feedback, I think if you got us more involved, it would be better for everyone. If you already have and I missed it, I apologize.


I would love to have all of the dragons finally.

Paizo Employee Chief Creative Officer, Publisher

Jason S,

Full lists will generally be available before a given set ships, but perhaps not early enough to meet the case preorder date for the premium miniatures. We won't have a full Heroes & Monsters list, for example, before October 1st, but we will have leaked enough miniature images by that point that folks should have a general idea of what's in the set and whether they want it or not. This is something we're still coordinating with WizKids.

This super-long thread covers most of the whys behind the random distribution, with plenty of reasons why other options, like the "everybody gets a vote" proposal you suggest, are not tenable. I know it's a long thread, but it really covers the topic in exhaustive detail from many different points of view, and it's worth spending some time with if you're genuinely curious about the decision-making that goes into how to distribute prepainted miniatures.

We will probably conduct several polls about what minis people would like to see, and add those minis to future sets down the road, but because the first set (Heroes & Monsters) is all about baseline adventurers and monsters and the second set (Rise of the Runelords) is based entirely on the monsters and characters of the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path, the sort of feedback you propose would not be tremendously helpful.

Even I am not sure what to do with the next set after that, however, so we're very much open to suggestions from you guys, and the idea of putting out some polls and targeted questions is certainly a good one.

Paizo Employee Chief Creative Officer, Publisher

PMSchulz wrote:
I would love to have all of the dragons finally.

So would I.

We've got a Huge Black Dragon in Heroes & Monsters, and some additional dragons coming in Rise of the Runelords.

I want a whole set myself, and since I get to pick which miniatures we make....

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Jason S wrote:
First comment: Is there a full list available for each set before we purchase it, organized by size (small, medium, large minis)? I didn't see a list for the first set.

WizKids traditionally releases that kind of info very close to release. We've encouraged them to allow us to be a bit more forthcoming, though, and we'll be doing several reveals in the Paizo Blog over the coming weeks. (Some folks have been compiling a list of things we've either formally or informally announced here; it currently covers about 40% of the set.)

Jason S wrote:

Second comment: Instead of producing random minis, why don't you ASK your customers what they want and then produce the things your customers want in sets?

Third comment: If you're going to be producing these sets, shouldn't you be asking for customer input into what they want to see? For example, creating a poll (or several polls) with checkboxes besides creatures and how many they would like? And then creating sets based on this?

I'm unclear on the distinction between the second and third comments, unless the second comment is about random vs. non-random. Non-random minis are not a viable business model, no matter how many customer would like it to be so. Please read this post for an explanation of how the only way to produce a broad, high-quality set of prepainted plastic minis is to use differing rarity, and thus randomization.

As for the third comment, well, this first set needed to get underway quickly to reach stores in time for Christmas, and there simply wasn't time for that sort of thing. But it is designed to have broad appeal. And for the second set, which is entirely drawn from the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path, I'm confident that we did a really good job with minis selection. As future sets, we'll be checking in on thread like this one as we start to plan our selections, so feel free to chime in!


Pretty cool discounts. Now if only discounts were offered for subscribing to something other than minis and the AP.

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

Question: I've signed up for two cases. I'm already a charter superscriber ... do I need to explicitly sign up for "two case mini subscriber" or will that be just rolled over?


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
gbonehead wrote:
Question: I've signed up for two cases. I'm already a charter superscriber ... do I need to explicitly sign up for "two case mini subscriber" or will that be just rolled over?

You have to order a subscription or two.

"I've already preordered a case, and I'd like to subscribe. How do I make sure I don't get shipped more than I want?
When you start an ongoing subscription, any existing case preorders for products covered by your subscription are automatically cancelled (or, if you've preordered more cases than you choose to subscribe to, the preorder will be reduced by the number of cases you chose to subscribe to)."

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

Steve Geddes wrote:
gbonehead wrote:
Question: I've signed up for two cases. I'm already a charter superscriber ... do I need to explicitly sign up for "two case mini subscriber" or will that be just rolled over?

You have to order a subscription or two.

"I've already preordered a case, and I'd like to subscribe. How do I make sure I don't get shipped more than I want?
When you start an ongoing subscription, any existing case preorders for products covered by your subscription are automatically cancelled (or, if you've preordered more cases than you choose to subscribe to, the preorder will be reduced by the number of cases you chose to subscribe to)."

Ah! I didn't see the FAQ link in the blog entry. Thanks!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

This is really very exciting news. I am going to subscribe (as soon as I pay down my balance on my MC). That Black Dragon is absolutely GORGEOUS! (And I want one). :)

Thank you Paizo, Thank you Wizkids.

(I'm gonna need more storage units for miniatures). :P

~Dean


OK, I've read the FAQ and I understand how that since I've already pre-ordered, if I subscribe, that will be cancelled and replaced by the subscription. But will the pre-auth on my account happen again once I subscribe? If that is the case, then I will prob wait until the current hold falls off later this week...

All in all though, really looking forward to these (that Black Dragon looks amazing)!

Scarab Sages

Erik Mona wrote:

Even I am not sure what to do with the next set after that, however, so we're very much open to suggestions from you guys, and the idea of putting out some polls and targeted questions is certainly a good one.

Cthulhu Mythos minis.

I just got myself all worked up thinking about it...
I'm going to bed.

Paizo Employee Chief Creative Officer, Publisher

I have definitely thought about stuff like that.

Wait! Do you consider Denizens of Leng Cthulhu Mythos monsters?

Just wondering.


Erik Mona wrote:


Even I am not sure what to do with the next set after that, however, so we're very much open to suggestions from you guys, and the idea of putting out some polls and targeted questions is certainly a good one.

Do Triple C - Chaotic Critters of Chaos! All proteans, azatas and demons not covered up to that point (with the bigger ones as premium critters). ;-)

On a slightly more serious note: Are there plans for sets containing critters that are larger than large? Not just as premiums? The game has plenty of huge critters that would make great miniatures.


Erik Mona wrote:

I have definitely thought about stuff like that.

Wait! Do you consider Denizens of Leng Cthulhu Mythos monsters?

Just wondering.

I'd shout "Runelords set spoiler!" Except that it's not that much a stretch to have them there.

Oh, what the hell!

"RUNELORDS SET SPOILER! WOOHOO!"


Boy, I sure wish I could afford a subscription to these.


I am excited about this.

I hope you do not put alot of the 'enhanced template' monsters that DDM made. For example, often they would have something like "Stormrage Shambler" instead of Shambling Mound. The mini still looked good, but it had Extra bits about it separating it from the shambler. I think they were making these minis for a story for the DDM line or something.

When I am purchasing minis, I want monsters I will use not a half rate Large Dragon called a Green Dragon spawn. I use them for Dragons of that size but I feel like my players and I would just have enjoyed the LARGE GREEN DRAGON more.

This is no criticism to Paizo, just on the trend of these great mini lines previous incarnations.

I am looking forward to Monsters like TROLL, CLOAKER, GHOUL.

I am not hoping for Troll shaman of ROvagug, Cloaker cultist of Crom, or Ghoul Champion. I find it easier to use a general mini and add description rather than a specific mini and take parts away.

I will be happy with my standard Shambling Mound. I don't need the tentacles unless the monster is SUPPOSED to have them.

I will amend this to say I am perfectly excited about Specific packs with unique monsters like RoRL because I can use them. I really just don't like the monster + Add on.

Scarab Sages

Erik Mona wrote:

Wait! Do you consider Denizens of Leng Cthulhu Mythos monsters?

Just wondering.

Of course (and woot)! But not as much as a gargantuan Yog-Sothoth case exclusive "mini"...


KaeYoss wrote:
Erik Mona wrote:


Even I am not sure what to do with the next set after that, however, so we're very much open to suggestions from you guys, and the idea of putting out some polls and targeted questions is certainly a good one.

Do Triple C - Chaotic Critters of Chaos! All proteans, azatas and demons not covered up to that point (with the bigger ones as premium critters). ;-)

On a slightly more serious note: Are there plans for sets containing critters that are larger than large? Not just as premiums? The game has plenty of huge critters that would make great miniatures.

I know at Gencon they were talking about doing the initial list of monsters for Runelords and were saying thye had a disproportionate number of larger than large monsters. At that point, they hadn't figured out the details of doing that many large things. My guess is they still haven't but are working on it. We may be seing Rune Giants as a rare.


Sigh...

Fine I guess I will just have $300 less for New York Comic Con.

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

Analethos wrote:
Erik Mona wrote:

Wait! Do you consider Denizens of Leng Cthulhu Mythos monsters?

Just wondering.

Of course (and woot)! But not as much as a gargantuan Yog-Sothoth case exclusive "mini"...

Gah! Ack!

That's such a cool idea I can't even begin to say how cool it is. And here I was simply thinking it'd be nice to have a Large or Gargantuan shoggoth ... silly me, thinking so small.

And hey! Look at that shiny new subscriber tag! I just noticed that.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Mike Alchus wrote:

OK, I've read the FAQ and I understand how that since I've already pre-ordered, if I subscribe, that will be cancelled and replaced by the subscription. But will the pre-auth on my account happen again once I subscribe? If that is the case, then I will prob wait until the current hold falls off later this week...

All in all though, really looking forward to these (that Black Dragon looks amazing)!

We changed some of our standards about when we do auths, so that we do them a lot less for things that aren't actually going to be converted into charges soon. So long as we've had a successful auth from your card before, and so long as you don't do anything that would result in an actual *charge* (like buying a PDF at the same time as you sign up for your sub), we shouldn't be authing it again for a non-charge transaction like starting a sub.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
We changed some of our standards about when we do auths, so that we do them a lot less for things that aren't actually going to be converted into charges soon. So long as we've had a successful auth from your card before, and so long as you don't do anything that would result in an actual *charge* (like buying a PDF at the same time as you sign up for your sub), we shouldn't be authing it again for a non-charge transaction like starting a sub.

This is good, I was always annoyed about those 3 days I had to wait for that Money to go back to my account, It did hell to my accounting of Money.


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Cases only? I was really looking forward to these minis but I am sorry but this isI the first time I have felt seriously let down by Paizo. I cannot afford cases and don't want that many figs anyway .... But as a charter subscriber I feel like this is a serious mistake and that we are not being treated well at all.

Why can't you subscriptions for less than a case?


"Discount code good for 20% off our price on one Encounter Pack per case ordered."

Okay, I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. That's 20% off on a single "Encounter Pack" inside the case that I purchase, so something like 20% off of $6.00?

Is that correct?


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Zesty Mordant wrote:

"Discount code good for 20% off our price on one Encounter Pack per case ordered."

Okay, I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. That's 20% off on a single "Encounter Pack" inside the case that I purchase, so something like 20% off of $6.00?

Is that correct?

As I understand things, Encounter Packs will be a separate line. They havent yet announced what the price will be, however the Pack you get your discount on will be a purchase subsequent and separate to the case you receive as part of your subscription.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Fenrat wrote:

Cases only? I was really looking forward to these minis but I am sorry but this isI the first time I have felt seriously let down by Paizo. I cannot afford cases and don't want that many figs anyway .... But as a charter subscriber I feel like this is a serious mistake and that we are not being treated well at all.

Why can't you subscriptions for less than a case?

The key benefit to being a subscriber is the chance to get a 'premium figure' at a discount. Paizo only get one premium figure per case, so if they offered one per brick or something - they wouldnt be able to meet the needs of their subscribers (or they'd have to commit to a potentially ludicrous number of cases themselves).

Presumably the Pathfinder Advantage will still apply to purchases of smaller orders and/or the Encounter Packs.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

On the 20% off on the Encounter Packs...if Paizo releases multiple encounter packs between sets, we still only get the discount on a single pack per case, not per pack set right?

(i.e. if we have a one case subscription and before the next set comes out ya'll come out with an orc pack and a goblin pack, we get the 20% discount on one or the other but not both).


Looks like a pretty solid deal all around. I might subscribe to an Encounter Packs subscription. Tough that you have to buy the case to get the dragon at all -- understandable due to quantities though.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Steve Geddes wrote:
Fenrat wrote:

Cases only? I was really looking forward to these minis but I am sorry but this isI the first time I have felt seriously let down by Paizo. I cannot afford cases and don't want that many figs anyway .... But as a charter subscriber I feel like this is a serious mistake and that we are not being treated well at all.

Why can't you subscriptions for less than a case?

The key benefit to being a subscriber is the chance to get a 'premium figure' at a discount. Paizo only get one premium figure per case, so if they offered one per brick or something - they wouldnt be able to meet the needs of their subscribers (or they'd have to commit to a potentially ludicrous number of cases themselves).

Presumably the Pathfinder Advantage will still apply to purchases of smaller orders and/or the Encounter Packs.

Yep—keep in mind that we're not the manufacturer here, so our margins are much slimmer than they are on our own products. We did consider offering brick subscriptions, but we just don't have much to offer in terms of potential benefits there.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Steve Geddes wrote:
Zesty Mordant wrote:

"Discount code good for 20% off our price on one Encounter Pack per case ordered."

Okay, I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. That's 20% off on a single "Encounter Pack" inside the case that I purchase, so something like 20% off of $6.00?

Is that correct?

As I understand things, Encounter Packs will be a separate line. They havent yet announced what the price will be, however the Pack you get your discount on will be a purchase subsequent and separate to the case you receive as part of your subscription.

Yep. Pathfinder Battles Encounter Packs will be non-random themed sets, generally configured kind of like the Beginner Box Heroes set. Some may have more figures (and a correspondingly higher price point) than that set, but that's the general idea.

(In fact, if we were announcing the Beginner Box Heroes set today, we'd probably call it an an Encounter Pack.)

1 to 50 of 75 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Licensed Products / Miniatures / Paizo Blog: Pathfinder Battles Subscriptions Go Live! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.