[GDXII] PF2e Q15 - In The Footsteps of Horror (P1) (Inactive)

Game Master UncleFroggy

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


1 to 50 of 141 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Please dot (add a post) in here and then delete your post to add yourself to this campaign.

1) I am based in Southeast Asia (UTC +8) so my posting hours may be unusual (especially for those in North America). I usually update at least one or twice per day. Just to keep the game moving, please post at least once every day and at least once during the weekend.

2) Please label all three of your actions. Even if you think what you are doing is obvious.

3) If I am unavailable for longer than 24 hours, I will let you know in the Discussion Tab. Out of respect for your fellow players and myself, I ask that you do the same. Real life happens, and real life will always take priority over the game, but out of fairness for your fellow players, please let us know if you will be unavailable for an extended period of time.

4) Please note that on the following days, my posting can get unpredictable:
Tuesday/Thursdays - all day, as they are the 2 busiest days of my work week

4) Please complete the Macros and the Slides linked at the top of the page.

5) Questions, concerns? Feel free to share them in the Discussion tab.

6) Let's have some fun and tell a great story together! After all, that's what we are here for.

Radiant Oath

NG Dhampir (Straveika) Outskirt Dweller Champion (Redeemer of Ketaphys) / Barbarian (Spirit) 2 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Defend
Stats:
AC 20 or 22 shield (hard 5, break 10) | Fortitude (+7), Reflex (+6), Will (+9) | Perception (+7 or +8 vs Lies or to Sense Motive) w/ Lowlight | Speed 20
♥️ 33/33 + 20/20 shield | ☀️ □□ |☘️ □ | ✋ Shortbow | ⚕ none

Clanging in heavy armor, if it isn't the sound of heavy metal that first penetrates one of your six senses, then perhaps it is the rank and unmistakable smell of rot!

With an uneven and unstable gait, the creature approaches, and to your utter horror, raises the visor of it's helmet to reveal sunken eyes which meet yours, tiny specks like a nearly-starless night over a too-bright city, signifying some semblance of life within this poor wretched creature, ugly, silent, still; still not unlike death, the miniature unconscious movements of healthy endothermic vitality noticeably absent. His face - you presume the creature to have once had a male sex - wrinkled like an onion, layer upon layer upon layer, dotted with what seems to once have been age spots, now faded and spread, a disease of spoiled flesh encroaching the curves around his jaw, his cheeks, his brow, the holes that might have once been a nose and ears, his neck.

And the rasp! "I am Ghul. You must be the others" The remnants of his thin lips curl into an unnerving smile as he looks at each in turn. To the untrained, this might seem an intentionally malicious gesture, but a closer examination yields an honest expression unfortunately cast upon a face incapable of preventing the skew of any warm sentiment, purposeful or otherwise. "I will keep you alive" the tiny emphasis on the word is somewhat disturbing - the exclusion of self in it's subject nefariously curious.

Shutting his visor once more, our wretched hero looks ready to depart. Or rather. To make his own [bigger[Footsteps of Horror![/bigger]

Radiant Oath

Male Azarketi Magus-3 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 | F:9 R:7 W:7 | P:5 I:5 SM:0 | Hero:1 | RO | 124312-2010

A rather grumpy looking bald azaketi man, wearing sharkskin leather armour, and bearing two tridents on his back is the next to arrive.

Tempest Storm - Magus is all he says in the way of an introduction.

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/2 | HP: 25/28 | AC 15 | F/R/W: +7/+5/+10 | Init: +8 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arc +5, Decep +2, Diplo +6, Med +8, Nat +8, Occ +5, Perc +8, Relig +8, Surv +4 | Active Conditions: None

Achurius looks around wildly, as if looking for someone to explain why there is an undead creature in their midst. He looks ready to flee and even takes a step towards the doorway. Before he can take another step he freezes and visibly stiffens as if he is taking a moment to screw up his courage.

"Achurius, disciple of Nethys."

Achurius is a middle aged elf, though, as with most elves, that is not immediately apparent. He is dressed in worn and comfortable clothes and the only weapon you can see is staff with the emblem of Nethys on the head of it. Though calling it a weapon would be in name only as its unscratched and decorative appearance puts the lie to that categorization.

"So what magics do you practice?" The question is announced to the air as if inviting anyone and everyone to answer.

Radiant Oath

Male Azarketi Magus-3 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 | F:9 R:7 W:7 | P:5 I:5 SM:0 | Hero:1 | RO | 124312-2010

Attack magics Tempest replies. Put the spell in my weapon then stab 'em with it. They don't usually like that

He grins, looking slightly intimidating.

Envoy's Alliance

LN fruit leshy kineticist 2 | ◆◇↺ | ♥️ 32/32 | AC 18 | F +10 R +8 W +7 | Perc +7 | Spd 25ft. |

A leshy with an elongated bulbous red head ringed by green tendrils that lie like patchwork hair contemplates the question.

"I am the Desert Oasis. I draw upon the the scorching desert heat and cooling waters. Though I am relatively new to the Society still, I spent some years as a medic in the service of the Pure Legion."

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/2 | HP: 25/28 | AC 15 | F/R/W: +7/+5/+10 | Init: +8 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arc +5, Decep +2, Diplo +6, Med +8, Nat +8, Occ +5, Perc +8, Relig +8, Surv +4 | Active Conditions: None

Ach nods approvingly at the ones that speak of using magics.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Your adventure begins in the Grand Lodge in Absalom, where Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin has a small exploration assignment for you. While waiting for him, you take the time to get to know each other.

Just waiting for Hadrimos to post his intro. He's filling in the slides as I type.

Verdant Wheel

Catfolk Monk 1 | Exploration Activity: Scout | HP 19 | AC 19 | F +6, R +9, W +4 | Perc +2 | Acrobatics, Stealth, Thievery +7 | Deception +6 | Athletics +5 | Underworld Lore +3 | ◆

An Amurren (commonly known as Catfolk), wearing loose-fitting clothing, comes into the lodge, sits down on the floor, takes a long drink out of a wine jug, and says, "Magics are all fine and good, but a hit on the noggin works just fine."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Ambrus Valsin walks into the the conference room and begins the briefing with his usual brisk manner.

"All right, Pathfinders, you're going on a little bit of a cleanup mission." Valsin taps his finger on the map of a familiar island, tracing north and west from the giant star marking Absalom to a sketch of a castle near the island's western shore. "A short while back, a group of veteran agents ventured into the ruins of Citadel Uromaz, where they defeated the lich Hekoz and stopped the ritual she was attempting. After dealing with the undead, they were called away to handle another issue. Frankly we need someone to go back and do the hard work of cataloging the place. Most of the large artifacts and valuable items have been noted and brought back to the Grand Lodge, but the previous agents described a huge mural carved into the stone, and no one even thought to take a rubbing of it." Valsin sighs, "So, it falls to you to go in and document the site properly."

"I need you all to pop over there, go through and take rubbings of as much of the mural as you can. Everything should be in the central chamber, but if you find any other archaeological finds that are worthwhile? Please note and collect them. Be careful, be prepared, and be vigilant, as usual."

"I've marked the citadel's location on the map for you, it's just north of the Swardlands, on the edge of the Welt. It's about five day's ride along the roads. The Welt is a blighted land where no plants grow. Thanks to the efforts of a group of heroes a few years ago, it's been shrinking. Nowadays, it's not inherently dangerous to people or animals, but its lack of settlements still makes it an attractive place for those who want to escape notice. Like Hekoz, for example. We believe that the threats have been dealt with, based on the information reported to us by your fellow Pathfinders. You can never be too sure, though, so please make sure to go prepared for a fight, just in case. As the previous group was focused on fighting the lich, no map was made. You'll need to do a bit of exploring to find the ritual chamber."

"Any questions?"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Spoiler:

Delta Variant's Religion (T): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Achurius's Religion (T): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Ghul's Religion (T): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Tempest Storm's Society (T): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Delta Variant/Achurius/Ghul:

The Pathfinders who completed the initial assault on Citadel Uromaz recovered beautiful treasures, including books, tapestries, and even rugs. It’s unclear how many of these items were original to the keep and how many were the possessions of the lich Hekoz.

Radiant Oath

NG Dhampir (Straveika) Outskirt Dweller Champion (Redeemer of Ketaphys) / Barbarian (Spirit) 2 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Defend
Stats:
AC 20 or 22 shield (hard 5, break 10) | Fortitude (+7), Reflex (+6), Will (+9) | Perception (+7 or +8 vs Lies or to Sense Motive) w/ Lowlight | Speed 20
♥️ 33/33 + 20/20 shield | ☀️ □□ |☘️ □ | ✋ Shortbow | ⚕ none

"One called Hekoz - deathless and magical" he looks towards Achurius as he intones that word "had many possessions inside of Citadel Uromaz, but so too was the keep adorned - it will be difficult to determine which book, tapestry, or rug had which master"

Stooping helpfully to share what he knows, Ghul returns shortly to a stone-like stance, guarded.

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/2 | HP: 25/28 | AC 15 | F/R/W: +7/+5/+10 | Init: +8 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arc +5, Decep +2, Diplo +6, Med +8, Nat +8, Occ +5, Perc +8, Relig +8, Surv +4 | Active Conditions: None

Achurius nods thoughtfully and tubs his hands together with glee.

"I've heard the rumors too. Seems like they brought back quite the haul and I'll bet they are being recorded even as we speak. They were in such a hurry, they might have missed something else. This sounds like a plum mission to me. No thumping noggin for you this time, cat person. What was your name, I don't believe you mentioned it?"

"Questions, question, questions? What can you tell us about this liche and the ritual he was attempting? How large is the building? Can we requisition mounts or, even better, a wagon?"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

"Oh, yes, I took to liberty of arranging for you to have horses as well as three weeks provisions for your journey. If you need additional provisions, you may go see the quartermaster."

As this is a quest, you don't get school items. You can buy stuff, though

Envoy's Alliance

Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

A kitsune expressing a wide smile arrives late, but not late for the briefing.

"Greetings, you can call me Delta." he tells the others. "Ah thank goodness, no walking of sorts." he sighs a relief. "Hopefully there is no more undead there, but vigilance there must be!"

Delta is good to go.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

I'm assuming you're all good to go

Valsin provides you with sufficient paper, ink, quills, and charcoal to do the rubbings twice over, as well as several torches. He has arranged for horses (or similar mounts for Small or Tiny-sized PCs) to take you to the site, as well as a map that will lead them there. These mounts are purely for transport and have no combat training. Valsin's supplies also include three weeks of provisions for you and your mounts.

The journey west from the bustling streets of Absalom across the Isle of Kortos begins peacefully. At first, the roads are well-populated with travelers, guards, and caravans. Plains give way to forests and then farmland. A thin ring of fertile soil occupied by a partially constructed barn divides the fields from the barren lands of the Welt. Within the Welt, the weather takes a turn for the worse. Gray clouds fill the sky and a chill, misting rain pervades the air. By the end of the journey, the sky overhead is nearly obsidian, illuminated only by flashes of greenish lightning.

As you arrive at the ruins, you experience a palpable sense of unease radiating from it, the lingering result of unholy rituals performed here. Your mounts refuse to approach the entrance no matter how much you coax them.

As the last of you enters the ruin, you are whisked to a different place. The catacombs are entirely underground, carved out of dull gray bedrock. Ceilings are 10 feet high unless otherwise noted. Dim light blankets the area, though it has no visible sources, and light and shadows dance across the chambers of their own accord. The colors of everything in the citadel, including you and your belongings, fade into muted hues.

This entry hall walls are carved with ornate skulls and funereal adornments. The only features of note are a corridor leading to the west from the north end of the room, and a collapsed stairway to the south. An unlit torch sits in the sconce nearby. The stairs to the south that would lead upwards to the main complex have been completely blocked by debris.

MAP (also linked at the top of the page)

DC 12 Crafting or DC 10 Architecture Lore:
You notice that these blockades are not natural decay, but rather the result of a deliberate collapse that is allowing in material from a massive pile of rubble above them.

If you critically succeed

Spoiler:
You notice explosive residue and determine that the detonation took place centuries ago.

GM Dice:

Achurius's Arcana (T): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Tempest Storm's Arcana (T): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Tempest:

The muted colors and lack of vibrancy in your garb suggest that you have found your way on to the Netherworld. The Netherworld is a shadowy mirror of the familiar Universe. The erratic behavior of the shadows and light in the citadel is unusually pronounced for the Netherworld; it suggests that there is a portal back to the Universe nearby.

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/2 | HP: 25/28 | AC 15 | F/R/W: +7/+5/+10 | Init: +8 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arc +5, Decep +2, Diplo +6, Med +8, Nat +8, Occ +5, Perc +8, Relig +8, Surv +4 | Active Conditions: None

"Uh, nobody mentioned this. This place seems very much active and not at all safe. I am sensing a pattern here. Every time they say a mission is going to be simple, it turns out to be complicated. Every time."

crafting: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

"I think this place might be, I don't know, intelligent or haunted or something. That collapse over there seems deliberate. I don't like this. I don't like this at all."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

The area is in dim light. Unless you have darkvision or low-light vision, enemies will be concealed.

Radiant Oath

Male Azarketi Magus-3 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 | F:9 R:7 W:7 | P:5 I:5 SM:0 | Hero:1 | RO | 124312-2010

Tempest frowns. Looks like we've found our way to the Netherworld Look how grey everything is. Fortunately looking at the erratic behavior of the shadows and light in the citadel is unusually pronounced which suggests that there is a portal back to the Universe nearby.

Radiant Oath

NG Dhampir (Straveika) Outskirt Dweller Champion (Redeemer of Ketaphys) / Barbarian (Spirit) 2 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Defend
Stats:
AC 20 or 22 shield (hard 5, break 10) | Fortitude (+7), Reflex (+6), Will (+9) | Perception (+7 or +8 vs Lies or to Sense Motive) w/ Lowlight | Speed 20
♥️ 33/33 + 20/20 shield | ☀️ □□ |☘️ □ | ✋ Shortbow | ⚕ none

Ghul nods bravely, ready to proceed.

Verdant Wheel

Catfolk Monk 1 | Exploration Activity: Scout | HP 19 | AC 19 | F +6, R +9, W +4 | Perc +2 | Acrobatics, Stealth, Thievery +7 | Deception +6 | Athletics +5 | Underworld Lore +3 | ◆

Hadrimos (with his low-light vision leads the way, scouting ahead.

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/2 | HP: 25/28 | AC 15 | F/R/W: +7/+5/+10 | Init: +8 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arc +5, Decep +2, Diplo +6, Med +8, Nat +8, Occ +5, Perc +8, Relig +8, Surv +4 | Active Conditions: None

North, and then west. Ach is using detect magic.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

Delta has low-light vision.

"Should we turn on the light?" Delta asks the others but goes on to activate his wayfinder. "There you go, much better." he says with enthusiasm, in contrast to the muted hues of everything around them. The kitsune keeps his eyes peeled for whatever is unusual along their way.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Tempest Storm wrote:

Tempest frowns. Looks like we've found our way to the Netherworld Look how grey everything is. Fortunately looking at the erratic behavior of the shadows and light in the citadel is unusually pronounced which suggests that there is a portal back to the Universe nearby.

Tempest's statement fills you with confidence that there is a way home. All PCs gain a +1 circumstance bonus to Will saves for the remainder of the adventure, as the feeling of home bolsters their morale.

Achurius - the entire place is magical. It's a former lich's domain after all! :)

With Hadrimos scouting ahead, you turn left onto a hallway. This chamber contains a stairway at its south end leading deeper into the complex, the light dim, the shadows long. Alcoves in the east wall sit empty, though bones litter the floor. Suddenly you hear a loud screech, and several creatures rush to attack.

Init:

Delta Variant, Search: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Desert Oasis, Search: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Achurius, Detect Magic: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Tempest Storm, Defend: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Hadrimos, Scout: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Ghul, Defend: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Red Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Blue Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
White Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Yellow Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Pink Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Green Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
White
Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 38/38 (AC 23); Unifax AC 19
Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19
Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
Blue
Yellow
Pink
Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38
Hadrimos - AC 19, 19/19
Green
Red

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/2 | HP: 25/28 | AC 15 | F/R/W: +7/+5/+10 | Init: +8 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arc +5, Decep +2, Diplo +6, Med +8, Nat +8, Occ +5, Perc +8, Relig +8, Surv +4 | Active Conditions: None
GM Tiger wrote:
Achurius - the entire place is magical. It's a former lich's domain after all! :)

In that case, I will change his exploration activity to search. Same bonus though.

recall knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

If they are undead he will hit the one front and center with a DC 18 disrupt undead spell.

damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10, fort save or enfeebled 1

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Achurius sends a lance of divine energy at Red. It hits and the creature vaporizes.

Achurius:

You recognize the creatures are Shadowborn Stalkers. They have common undead weaknesses (Positive) and immunities.

White immediately swings a meaty fist at Hadrimos.

Fist vs Hadrimos AC 19: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 for Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Fist vs Hadrimos AC 19, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 for Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Fist vs Hadrimos AC 19, MAP 2+: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 for Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The first blow rocks the monk back on his heels but the other two punches miss wide.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
White
**Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 38/38 (AC 23); Unifax AC 19
**Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19
**Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
Blue
Yellow
Pink
Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38
Hadrimos - AC 19, 13/19
Green

Radiant Oath

NG Dhampir (Straveika) Outskirt Dweller Champion (Redeemer of Ketaphys) / Barbarian (Spirit) 2 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Defend
Stats:
AC 20 or 22 shield (hard 5, break 10) | Fortitude (+7), Reflex (+6), Will (+9) | Perception (+7 or +8 vs Lies or to Sense Motive) w/ Lowlight | Speed 20
♥️ 33/33 + 20/20 shield | ☀️ □□ |☘️ □ | ✋ Shortbow | ⚕ none

Stepping like stone into the center of the hall, Ghul laxens his posture into that of a wild animal holding onto a shield with both hands, hunched and savage, ready to defend his party from any attack!

◆) Raise Shield (to AC 23)
◆) Everstand Stance
◆) Step
+
↺) Glimpse of Redemption (resist all 5 to ally; choice for foe 0 damage or enfeebled 2)
↺) Shield Block (hardness 9, 20/20 HPs)
~) First to trigger

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Ghul steps up and braces his shield in both hands, preparing to defend the party.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
White
Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 38/38 (AC 23; Everstand Stance); Unifax AC 19
**Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19
**Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
Blue
Yellow
Pink
Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38
Hadrimos - AC 19, 13/19
Green

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/2 | HP: 25/28 | AC 15 | F/R/W: +7/+5/+10 | Init: +8 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arc +5, Decep +2, Diplo +6, Med +8, Nat +8, Occ +5, Perc +8, Relig +8, Surv +4 | Active Conditions: None

"Well, they are undead, that's for sure."

Does he know anything about these things other than their name and that they are undead?

Envoy's Alliance

LN fruit leshy kineticist 2 | ◆◇↺ | ♥️ 32/32 | AC 18 | F +10 R +8 W +7 | Perc +7 | Spd 25ft. |

The leshy channels the elements opening the gate to his powers.

Blasts of water are launched at the nearest undead.

◆ Channel Elements + Water Blast vs blue
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Bludgeoning: 1d8 ⇒ 1

◆◆ Water Blast vs blue
Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 5 = 22
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Envoy's Alliance

Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

"We have guests! Let's give them a shoutout!" Delta walks forward and echoes a jarring hymn at the enemies!

◆ Stride
◆◆ Cast a Spell, Haunting Hymn, DC 17 basic Fortitude save (Blue, Green, Pinl) vs 4 sonic damage

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Desert Oasis launches water at Blue and literally knocks the life out of it.

GM Dice:

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Pink Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Delta Variant sings a scary song at Green and Pink but neither one is greatly affected by it.

Yellow moves up and swipes at Ghul, Hadrimos: 1d2 ⇒ 2 with a dagger.

Dagger vs Hadrimos AC 19: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 for Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dagger vs Hadrimos AC 19, MAP, Agile: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 for Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

However, Ghul invokes Mother Vulture and somehow the dagger is turned away at the last moment, leaving Hadrimos with a tiny nick on his wrist (Glimpse of Redemption, Resist 5).

Pink steps up and slashes at Ghul twice.

Dagger vs Ghul AC 23: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 for Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dagger vs Ghul AC 23, MAP, Agile: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 for Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

... but neither strike hits.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
White
Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 38/38 (AC 23; Everstand Stance); Unifax AC 19
Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19
Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
Yellow
Pink (-2)
**Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38
**Hadrimos - AC 19, 12/19
Green (-2)

Verdant Wheel

Catfolk Monk 1 | Exploration Activity: Scout | HP 19 | AC 19 | F +6, R +9, W +4 | Perc +2 | Acrobatics, Stealth, Thievery +7 | Deception +6 | Athletics +5 | Underworld Lore +3 | ◆

◆ Drinking a bit, Hadrimos enters the Stumbling Stance.

◆ Hadrimos will do a Catfolk Dance with White Acrobatics vs White Reflex DC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 = 16

◆ Flurry of Swings:
Strike vs White: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9with: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 bludgeoning damage.
Strike vs White: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 4 = 23with: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 bludgeoning damage.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Hadrimos takes a drink of some strong smelling liquid and appears to be inebriated. He tries to get in the way of White but White steps out of the way. He takes a pair of swings at White and manages to hit White with his second blow.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
White (-8)
Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 38/38 (AC 23; Everstand Stance); Unifax AC 19
Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19
Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
Yellow
Pink (-2)
**Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38
Hadrimos - AC 19, 12/19
Green (-2)

Radiant Oath

Male Azarketi Magus-3 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 | F:9 R:7 W:7 | P:5 I:5 SM:0 | Hero:1 | RO | 124312-2010

Tempest steps up to pink then Spellstrikes with Ray of Frost in the trident.

trident: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 piercing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 cold: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 = 9

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Tempest steps in front of Pink and stabs it with his frost-charged trident. The creature stiffens and topples over.

Ghul, Tempest: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Green steps up to Ghul and tries to poke him with a dagger

Dagger vs Ghul AC 23: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 for Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dagger vs Ghul AC 23, MAP, Agile: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 for Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
White (-8)
Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 32/38 (AC 23; Everstand Stance); Unifax AC 19
Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19
Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
Yellow
Pink (-2)
Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38
Hadrimos - AC 19, 12/19
Green (-2)

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/2 | HP: 25/28 | AC 15 | F/R/W: +7/+5/+10 | Init: +8 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arc +5, Decep +2, Diplo +6, Med +8, Nat +8, Occ +5, Perc +8, Relig +8, Surv +4 | Active Conditions: None

Achurius simply casts another DC 18 disrupt undead spell on yellow.

damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6, fort save or enfeebled 1

Radiant Oath

Male Azarketi Magus-3 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 | F:9 R:7 W:7 | P:5 I:5 SM:0 | Hero:1 | RO | 124312-2010

Tempest stares at Green with a look that says "You're next".

Radiant Oath

NG Dhampir (Straveika) Outskirt Dweller Champion (Redeemer of Ketaphys) / Barbarian (Spirit) 2 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Defend
Stats:
AC 20 or 22 shield (hard 5, break 10) | Fortitude (+7), Reflex (+6), Will (+9) | Perception (+7 or +8 vs Lies or to Sense Motive) w/ Lowlight | Speed 20
♥️ 33/33 + 20/20 shield | ☀️ □□ |☘️ □ | ✋ Shortbow | ⚕ none

After White

Ghul steels with his shield against the clashing lines, and bashes with his shield against the vague undead creature that appears most wounded.

Everstand Shield Boss (blunt) vs Probably White: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 291d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

◆) Raise a Shield
◆) Strike
↺) Shield Block

Meanwhile...


NG Eidolon to Ghul 3 | ◆◇↺
Stats:
AC 19 | Fortitude (+10), Reflex (+7), Will (+8) | Perception (+6) | Speed 25
♥️ Linked to Ghul | ⚕ none

...Unifax - radiant steed! - saddles over (15 feet South) to stand proud with his bonded master!

◆) Stride

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:
Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Ghul, Hadrimos: 1d2 ⇒ 1

White swings at Ghul.

Fist vs Ghul AC 23: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 for Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Fist vs Ghul AC 23, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 for Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Fist vs Ghul AC 23, MAP 2+: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 for Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

White's fist connects with Ghul's raised shield, doing zero damage to either. The same could not be said of Ghul's return strike, however, as his shield boss bludgeons White back to the Boneyard while Unifax trots over to stand by his master.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 32/38 (AC 23; Everstand Stance); Unifax AC 19
**Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19
**Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
Yellow (-3)
Pink (-2)
Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38
Hadrimos - AC 19, 12/19
Green (-2)

Envoy's Alliance

Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

Delta unleashes a beam of divine energy at Yellow! "By Sarenrae, thou shalt be cleansed!" he invokes.
Divine Lance Spell Attack vs Yellow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Hero Point! Divine Lance Spell Attack vs Yellow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Spell Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 good damage

He then raises a shield.

◆◆ Cast a Spell, Divine Lance
◆ Cast a Spell, Shield

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Delta Variant calls upon Saranrae and does damage to Yellow before summoning a mystical shield.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 32/38 (AC 23; Everstand Stance); Unifax AC 19
Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19 (AC 16)
**Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
Yellow (-9)
Pink (-2)
Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38
Hadrimos - AC 19, 12/19
Green (-2)

Envoy's Alliance

LN fruit leshy kineticist 2 | ◆◇↺ | ♥️ 32/32 | AC 18 | F +10 R +8 W +7 | Perc +7 | Spd 25ft. |

The leshy launches a blast of water at the one ahead of him and then the one next to that one.

◆◆ Water Blast (green)
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

◆ Water Blast (yellow)
Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 5 = 21Bludgeoning: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Desert Oasis slams both Yellow and Green with water. Both look like they're moments away from returning to the Boneyard but they're still up.

Ghul, Hadrimos, Tempest: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Yellow hisses and attempts to poke Hadrimos.

Dagger vs Hadrimos AC 19: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 for Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dagger vs Hadrimos AC 19, MAP, Agile: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 for Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dagger vs Hadrimos AC 19, MAP 2+, Agile: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 for Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Two strikes connect and drop the catfolk.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 32/38 (AC 23; Everstand Stance); Unifax AC 19
Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19 (AC 16)
Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
Hadrimos - AC 19, 0/19 (Dying 2)
Yellow (-16)
**Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38
Green (-14)

Radiant Oath

Male Azarketi Magus-3 | HP 38/38 | AC 21 | F:9 R:7 W:7 | P:5 I:5 SM:0 | Hero:1 | RO | 124312-2010

Tempest snarls at Green and Spellstrikes with Ray of Frost in the trident.

trident: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 piercing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 cold: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 2 = 6

He then goes into Arcane Cascade stance.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Tempest concentrates before poking Green with his cold-infused trident.

Green stiffens and goes down.

You need to recharge your spellstrike before using it again. I substituted your Arcane Cascade stance for the recharge.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
**Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 32/38 (AC 23; Everstand Stance); Unifax AC 19
**Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19 (AC 16)
**Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
**Hadrimos - AC 19, 0/19 (Dying 1)
Yellow (-16)
Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38

Envoy's Alliance

Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

"Man down, man down!" Delta hurries to Hadrimos and quickly patches the catfolk.
DC 15 Battle Medicine to Treat Wounds: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Healing: 4d8 ⇒ (1, 7, 5, 4) = 17 HP for Hadrimos

He then forges a connection between them to distribute the harm Hadrimos might take, and recover him with 1d4 ⇒ 1 HP as well. Delta feels that life is seeping out of him, but he is okay with it. Minor Curse

"There you go, you are almost as good as new!" he excitedly tells the catfolk. "Go, fight, and kick their bottoms!"

◆ Stride
◆ Battle Medicine
◆ Cast a Spell, Life Link

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Delta Variant springs into action and gets Hadrimos back on his feet.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Achurius - AC 15, 28/28
**Ghul - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 32/38 (AC 23; Everstand Stance); Unifax AC 19
Delta Variant - AC 15 (16 w/shield), 19/19 (Minor Curse)
**Desert Oasis - AC 18, 32/32
**Hadrimos - AC 19, 18/19 (Wounded 1, Prone, Hands empty)
Yellow (-16)
Tempest Storm - AC 21, 38/38

Envoy's Alliance

LN fruit leshy kineticist 2 | ◆◇↺ | ♥️ 32/32 | AC 18 | F +10 R +8 W +7 | Perc +7 | Spd 25ft. |

With the healing done, the leshy tries to blast the last creature out of existence.

◆◆ Water Blast
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

◆ Water Blast
Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 5 = 4
Bludgeoning: 1d8 ⇒ 7

1 to 50 of 141 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GDXII] PF2e Q15 - In The Footsteps of Horror (P1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.