GM RelicBlackOUT's - Reign of Winter

Game Master RelicBlackOUT

RoW Maps (Google Slides)
RoW Journal (Google Doc)
RoW Loot (Google Sheets)

Map of Heldren

Marching Order & Night Watch:

Single File
Kriemhild - Mia - Krokod - Horn - Linge - Kessir

Side by Side
Kriemhild - Mia
Horn - Krokod
Linge - Kessir

Night Watch

Night Watch:
20:00 - 24:00: Linge/Horn & Mia
24:00 - 04:00: Kriemhild
04:00 - 08:00: Krokod & Kessir


501 to 550 of 587 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

Look, when you cant be silent, you just need a louder distraction!


LG Human Inquisitor (Spellbreaker) of Erastil 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 +1 trait bonus vs spells, SLAs, and SU abilities of evil arcane spellcasters | Init: +3 | Perc: +6 Sense Mot: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: N/A |

Arrows Fired: 2

“I tagged one,” Kessir said.

He turned to the others and said, “They can probably see whatever we’re doing through the windows. I think we’re going to have to batter this door down. Who wants to do the honors?”


Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

Kriemhild switches to battleaxe and shield.
I guess its send in the Bloodrager time


Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

"I'll be right behind you," Mia says.

Mia will follow Kriemhild.


Male (3 out of 4 first level spells left) Human (Irrisien) Sorcerer (Fire)- 1/HP: 6/8, AC 11 (t 11, ff 10); F: +1, R: +1, W: +3; Perc +1//Init: +1
Kriemhild Stridsdottir wrote:

Quick, I remember a trick, does anyone of your magiky type have the ability to make remote sounds? Ghost sound? Or so? We make the sound of a ruckus here, and then smash through a window or other entry on the other side!

A shake of his head, not one of his gifts. He loads his crossbow, and casts a light spell on the bolt.

"I think if I can get this inside a window or even near it, it may help throw them off as it looks a bit like fire. They may think we're burning the place down."


Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

Can you make it glare in a vile purple, or an angry red, or a sickly green? And then we shout like "bwhahahaha Abyssium arrows! Enjoy the poisoning you t%!@s!"


Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

"If the spell's like the one I kno--" Mia starts to say before snapping her mouth shut. "Krokod, you can change the color of the light, can't you?"


Female Human (Ulfen), NG Arctic Druid (1), HP 9/9, AC 15/ T 13/ FF 12/ CMB:+0/ CMD: 13/ Fort: +3/ Ref: +2/ Will: +5/ Ini +2 / Perception +7 / Speed 30 feet (Encumbered: 20 ft)/ Spells 1st 2/2/ Active conditions: none

Linge, who has no such spell to help out, doesn't chime in, but instructs Horn to stay close to Kessir in case he needs help.


Is that what you really want to do?

Fireday, Erastus 4th, 4713
Map of Heldren
Map of High Sentinel Lodge

As the group of you are deciding what to do next the snow continues to fall. Slowly and steadily the crossbow that fired the bolt that struck Mia is being buried, along with the pots and pans for their makeshift alarm.

As Kriemhild moves onto the porch she sees the pool of blood collecting under the man that fell from Kessir’s arrow. Lifeless eyes stair out into the cold forest beyond the group. Good or bad, death claims us all.

(Taking 10 on Kriemhild’s perception = 13) Kriemhild’s attention turns back to the door that was shut by a person that Kessir tagged. She doesn’t see any traps, and does not hear anything coming from the opposite side of the door.

What does your character want to do?

Status: Mia -7 HP | Krokod -2 HP | Horn -3 HP


LG Human Inquisitor (Spellbreaker) of Erastil 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 +1 trait bonus vs spells, SLAs, and SU abilities of evil arcane spellcasters | Init: +3 | Perc: +6 Sense Mot: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: N/A |

Kessir nodded to Kriemhild once everyone was in position.

Just going to prepare an attack if anyone is waiting to strike Krie in melee when she opens the door.
Longbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 +1 if within 30'
Damage P: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 +1 if within 30'


Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

Mia draws Fraendi and follows Kriemhild to the door.

"I'm right behind you," she assures her friend.


Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

Kriemhild seeks to distract by first hitting a window twice with her axe, before turning on a dime and opening the door.


Male (3 out of 4 first level spells left) Human (Irrisien) Sorcerer (Fire)- 1/HP: 6/8, AC 11 (t 11, ff 10); F: +1, R: +1, W: +3; Perc +1//Init: +1

"I don't think I can change the color. It just looks like flame . Dancing lights can look fae, this? Just regular light/fire"

At least the cantrip desc for light doesn't say I can


Female Human (Ulfen), NG Arctic Druid (1), HP 9/9, AC 15/ T 13/ FF 12/ CMB:+0/ CMD: 13/ Fort: +3/ Ref: +2/ Will: +5/ Ini +2 / Perception +7 / Speed 30 feet (Encumbered: 20 ft)/ Spells 1st 2/2/ Active conditions: none

Horn and Linge get a bit closer to the lodge.


Is that what you really want to do?

Fireday, Erastus 4th, 4713
Map of Heldren
Map of High Sentinel Lodge

Kriemhild’s axe breaks the window to the north of the door above the wood pile.

Opening the door reveals a great room. A large table and two benches run the length of this hall, and a twenty-foot-high vaulted ceiling rises into the rafters overhead. To the west, a roaring fireplace provides a welcome heat and light while to the south, a flight of stiars ascends to a wooden balcony overlooking the room. Under the balcony there is a single closed door, to the north you see two closed doors.

Besides the warmth of the fire, Kriemhild is greeted by two arrows from archers flanking either side of the fireplace. The first arrow strikes true, just missing critical damage. The second arrow sinks into the wooden door. (-3 HP)

She also a bandit propped against the second of the two double doors holding her stomach where an arrow is protruding, and blood is covering her padded armor. She is weakly holding a short sword and doesn’t swing.

Initiative: Round 3
All of you
Them

I am using Kriemhild’s action as what kicks off round 3, and their readied actions, so everyone else is up. Kessir I will allow you to keep your attack & damage rolls to use on this turn if you move into a position that you can see someone better.

What does your character want to do?

Status: Mia -7 HP | Krokod -2 HP | Horn -3 HP | Kriemhild -3 HP

GM Screen:

Shortbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
DMG: 1d6 ⇒ 3
.
Shortbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
DMG: 1d6 ⇒ 2
.
Crit Confirmed: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Extra DMG: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

Guten Tag, may I talk about the blessings of Gorrum your Lord and Saviour? His blessings allow me to do this!

Kriemhilds turns bestial, and strikes out with inhuman force!
battleaxe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Free action Bloodrage

Standard action attack

If target is down, move action 20 feet forward

Current stats: AC16 HP 12/15 different from her normal profile because she is using axe and shield while raging, rather then 2 claws.


LG Human Inquisitor (Spellbreaker) of Erastil 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 +1 trait bonus vs spells, SLAs, and SU abilities of evil arcane spellcasters | Init: +3 | Perc: +6 Sense Mot: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: N/A |

Arrows Fired: 3

An arrow thunked into the floorboards by Kriemhild’s feet at an angle causing Kessir to take a quick step to the side. He spotted one of the archers lingering by the fireplace and loosed his arrow.

I mapped out Kessir’s line of sight to use the previous rolls.


Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

Acrobatics (Avoid AoO): 1d20 ⇒ 20
Attack (Fraendi, Flank) vs. Red-head bandit in the doorway: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Mia slips in and around the woman in the doorway, flanking her with Kriemhild before striking with Fraendi

Holy cow! Those rolls...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male (3 out of 4 first level spells left) Human (Irrisien) Sorcerer (Fire)- 1/HP: 6/8, AC 11 (t 11, ff 10); F: +1, R: +1, W: +3; Perc +1//Init: +1

Krokod's brows lift as for a moment, the flame on his bolt goes from regular red and yellow to silver, then gone back again Wait, how did that happen?

And he races in, and fires the bolt... it shoots blazing with the fire of room temperature!

If he can hit a foe, then he will. Otherwise, he'll 'shoot' a wall to see if his ruse to make them think he's setting his the place on fire.

To hit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Female Human (Ulfen), NG Arctic Druid (1), HP 9/9, AC 15/ T 13/ FF 12/ CMB:+0/ CMD: 13/ Fort: +3/ Ref: +2/ Will: +5/ Ini +2 / Perception +7 / Speed 30 feet (Encumbered: 20 ft)/ Spells 1st 2/2/ Active conditions: none

Linge gets closer to the door, wincing as she hears the sounds of fighting and the cries of the wounded already.

Horn looks up to meet her gaze, waiting for the signal to charge.

Linge moves.
Horn readied action: Double move to the archers as soon as the fight near the door is over.


Is that what you really want to do?

Fireday, Erastus 4th, 4713
Map of Heldren
Map of High Sentinel Lodge

Kessir’s arrow flies and sinks into the floorboards.

Mia makes quick work to move past the woman by the door. She lazily swings short sword only to find the cold steel of Mia’s blade sinking deep into her side and she falls lifeless on the floor.

1 North 2 South: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Krokod moves up and lets loose an Elemental Ray at the archer to the north. The blast causes him to step back as he wasn’t expecting a magic user. As he braces his feet again to ready a shot at the caster, Horn rushes in at that same archer. (The path to the northern archer is the clearest, no bench to climb over.)

With the sound of battle. The door besides Mia opens and three more raiders come out with shortswords. (Mia gets an AoO) Two attack at Mia and one at Krokod. All three miss. Mia and Krokod notice that the three of them look sickly and weak.

The archer that Horn moved up on retreats as he gets an up-close look at the maw and claws of the bear. The archer to the south of the fireplace lets loose and arrow that doesn’t find its target.

Round 4

Initiative: Round 4
All of you
Them

What does your character want to do?

Status: Mia -7 HP | Krokod -2 HP | Horn -3 HP | Kriemhild -3 HP

GM Screen:

Attack 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
DMG: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
DMG: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
DMG: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
.
Archer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
DMG: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

Attack (Fraendi, AoO) vs. Purple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Attack (Fraendi) vs. Yellow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Ouch.

Mia Spins and faces the oncoming trio. She strikes out at the lead bandit, Fraendi flashing in the light of the fire. She tries to follow up on the next bandit in line, but wounds and growing fear throw off her aim as she is cornered.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

Gorrum says HI

Kriemhild Bloodrages, steps on the crops on the fallen and unleashes a massive blow with her battleaxe!

[ooc]I took the liberty of moving that character away

BOINK on purple to get Krokod out of melee: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (Ulfen), NG Arctic Druid (1), HP 9/9, AC 15/ T 13/ FF 12/ CMB:+0/ CMD: 13/ Fort: +3/ Ref: +2/ Will: +5/ Ini +2 / Perception +7 / Speed 30 feet (Encumbered: 20 ft)/ Spells 1st 2/2/ Active conditions: none

Linge moves closer to Kessir and lays a hand on his arm. Again, his head is filled with visions of hunters tracking their preys, sharpening his focus. At the same time, she raises the whistle she wears around her neck, and sharply blows it twice. Free Actions: 5 ft step, blow whistle.
Standard Action: Cast Guidance.

The whistle is evidently a signal of a sort. Inside the lodge, Horn springs into action, and charges at full force the bandit unlucky enough to be standing nearest to him.

Free action: 5 ft step
Standard Action: Full Attack

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Claw 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Crit?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Crit Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The blowing a whistle thing is mostly there for the fluff -I just thought it'd be a cool way of having Linge involved when Horn performs the Tricks he's been taught, by giving him commands without speaking :)


LG Human Inquisitor (Spellbreaker) of Erastil 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 +1 trait bonus vs spells, SLAs, and SU abilities of evil arcane spellcasters | Init: +3 | Perc: +6 Sense Mot: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: N/A |

Arrows Fired: 4

Kessir looked to Linge as she placed her hand on his arm and the visions flooded his mind. He winced when she blew the whistle in his ear.

In a flash, the hunters Linge had conjured in Kessir’s mind burst into a green light. Their glow revealed the hunters’ prey to be a man in garb matching that of the bandits.

Kessir took a position on the porch and narrowed his eyes at one of the assailants before loosing another arrow.

Longbow at Yellow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 23
Damage P: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

Swift: Activate Judgment (Justice for +1 to attack rolls). Move: moving 10’. Standard: Attack Yellow Bandit)


Male (3 out of 4 first level spells left) Human (Irrisien) Sorcerer (Fire)- 1/HP: 6/8, AC 11 (t 11, ff 10); F: +1, R: +1, W: +3; Perc +1//Init: +1

Krokod is rushed, he hadn't expected them to move so quickly, but it does let him notice how sickly they seem.

Confusion, and he casts again this time, focusing on the short sword of the one attacking him. The blade's hit seems to heat up instantly.

Casting Defensively so not to provoke an AOO 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Burning Disarm, Reflex save DC 15 if they want to drop it. Otherwise, dmg is 1d4 ⇒ 2

"Drop it, or burn." A warning


Is that what you really want to do?

Fireday, Erastus 4th, 4713
Map of Heldren
Map of High Sentinel Lodge

(Round 3 AoO)
Mia strikes out with her blade that taste blood once again. The man continues his push forward as the group moves out and he crumples onto the bench and table as he lays lifelessly. (bleeding out.)
(This would have been the one who made his way to Krokod and missed. I’ll work it all out for Krokod’s attack below in round 4.)

Round 4
Mia tries to use the momentum of that attack to take out another one of the new arrivals but her blade sinks into the doorframe as it misses her target.

As Kriemhild walks into the door her battle axe finds a home in the woman that is greeting her with a shortsword. Who quickly crumples with axe sinking deep into her core. (bleeding out)

Horn springs into attack with a flurry teeth and claws, shredding the man to pieces. (dead) You hear a cry out of terror from the room on the other side of the fireplace. Followed by the sound of something heavy hitting the ground and a door being opened.

(I hope you don’t mind, I move Kessir 5 more feet forward. Yellow bandit is no more, but the red one is… for a few more seconds.)
Kessir moves forward and sees the opposition crumpling quickly. He lets loose an arrow at the remaining threat and it sinks into their chest dropping them to the ground. (bleeding out)

Krokod sees a person peeking out from the door and threatens them. The man quickly drops his blade as he shakes his hand from the heat. The man quickly pushes the door closed. Mia is the only one close enough to hear this, but it sounds like a small latch was pushed on the door. In her experience as the Silver Stout, this was probably just a privacy lock on the door.

Everyone hears commotion from upstairs, also coming from a room deeper within this lodge.

(We are in a gray area of in rounds but also out of rounds)

What does your character want to do?

Status: Mia -7 HP | Krokod -2 HP | Horn -3 HP | Kriemhild -3 HP

GM Screen:

Burning Disarm: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15


Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

YIELD OR DIE!
Kriemhild seeks to maximize the psychological impact of the parties dynamic entrance, and barrels straight into the just closed door, her axe slamming into it

attack with battle axe: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 15
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

Mia winces as she embeds the sword into door frame. There's a spark of outrage from Fraendi that's soothed by the young woman's apology and promise of full polish after this is all over.

"Krie, he's locked himself in there, and is probably pissing himself," she says as she pulls her sword loose. She flinches as the axe slams into the door. Well, she can handle him, easily.

Not wanting to give the bandits a chance to regroup, she moves over to the other side of the room and starts looking for the source of the commotion on this floor.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

I dont CARE IF YOU DROP YOUR PANTS OR THE TINY LITTLE STICK YOU THINK IS A WEAPON! AS LONG AS YOU YIELD

Compared to the average crazy axe murderer, Kriemhild is probably on the nicer end. Especially with all the offers of accepting surrender, but she is also more competent about the whole handle an axe issue, or at least she hopes so.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (Ulfen), NG Arctic Druid (1), HP 9/9, AC 15/ T 13/ FF 12/ CMB:+0/ CMD: 13/ Fort: +3/ Ref: +2/ Will: +5/ Ini +2 / Perception +7 / Speed 30 feet (Encumbered: 20 ft)/ Spells 1st 2/2/ Active conditions: none

Linge goes white as a sheet when she sees the carnage Horn has done. She's not one to fawn when faced with severe injuries, but right now she looks close to vomiting.

There's plenty of bodies lying around, but loud footsteps are coming from deeper inside the lodge, and she quickly realises she'll have no time to tend to the wounded -especially with aggressive bandits shooting arrows at them.

The druid does just about the worst thing imaginable for a fighter, and simply freezes, with no idea what to do. She's unable to tear her eyes off the mutilated corpse at Horn's feet.

Relatively indifferent to whatever is happening, the cub licks off the blood from his mouth, lies down on his stomach, and starts nibbling on one of the bandit's leather boots.


Is that what you really want to do?

Fireday, Erastus 4th, 4713
Map of Heldren
Map of High Sentinel Lodge

Swamping through the bodies, Kriemhild makes her way to the door and and drives her battle axe deep into the door. The door splinters and buckles slightly. Drawing her axe free from the door, it now sways lightly as if the nails holding the latch in place have pulled free. It wouldn’t take much to finish forcing your way through the door.

Kriemhild hears coughing on the opposite side of the door and the sound of furniture moving as it slams into the door. Followed by the sound of something beyond the door hitting the floor.

[oooc](Mia, my apologized on the description. The sound of something hitting the floor was beyond the fireplace to the west. I’ll move your token just a little further so you can see what could have caused it.)[/ooc]

Mia, rounds the fireplace on the north side revealing a trophy room. A bearskin rug dominates the floor of this room, and the heads of several deer have been mounted on the walls. Doors lead north and south and on the far side double doors stand open to the outside. You also see a short bow laying on the ground.

You hear sounds coming from a room further to the northwest.

What does your character want to do?

Status: Mia -7 HP | Krokod -2 HP | Horn -3 HP | Kriemhild -3 HP


Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

Could you move Mia to the door the noise is coming from?

Mia moves towards what appears to be the source of the noise on this floor and tries to open the door.


Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

Kriemhild drops her Bloodrage, being unwilling to spend it on a door.

Prey is holeing up, if they dont yield, use the big red boom on them. Takes some time to setup.

She speaks loudly as she boinks the door some more
Fatigued for 4 turns

boink on door: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

bluff we have a big red boom: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


LG Human Inquisitor (Spellbreaker) of Erastil 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 +1 trait bonus vs spells, SLAs, and SU abilities of evil arcane spellcasters | Init: +3 | Perc: +6 Sense Mot: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: N/A |

Kessir stepped over the body on the doorstep and into the lodge.

“Krokod,” Kessir said in a hushed tone. He placed a hand on Krokod’s shoulder and leaned in close to the young man. “Check on Linge, please. I’m going to try to keep Mia from walking into another trap.”

With that, Kessir squeezed between Krokod and Linge to follow after Mia. “Mia! Could you wait for one of us for a change?”

Double Move


Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

"Tryin' hit them before they hit us," Mia explains while trying to keep her voice down. "'Sides I figured..." Her voice trails off, not really sure where she was going with that last statement, or if she even wants to let Kessir know any more than he does.

He already thinks I'm a freak. I'm cursed anyway. If someone's going to die, better that it be the millstone around everyone's neck.


Male (3 out of 4 first level spells left) Human (Irrisien) Sorcerer (Fire)- 1/HP: 6/8, AC 11 (t 11, ff 10); F: +1, R: +1, W: +3; Perc +1//Init: +1

Krokod nods, and races to rejoin Linge and Horn. He puts a hand on her shoulder, "Linge, Linge? Are you.. are you okay?" SHe's not, he knows that, then softer "I'm sorry it is all so horrible."


Is that what you really want to do?

Fireday, Erastus 4th, 4713
Map of Heldren
Map of High Sentinel Lodge

(Mia & Kessir)
Mia continues her approach as Kessir continues to try and speak some sense into her about waiting for the others, but she presses on. (Does Kerrir follow closely?) Arriving at the door, Mia finds that it is unlocked and opens it.

A large fireplace takes up most of the north wall of this room, its radiant heat providing palpable relief from the cold weather outside. Cabinets and shelves line the remaining wall space, and four windows look out on the wintry landscape surrounding the lodge.

As Mia is taking in this room from the far corner a large cast iron skillet flies and crashes into the wall besides the door just missing her. “I don’t know who you are or what you want, but if you don’t get out of my kitchen I’ll be adding you to the pot along with the horse beef!” The female half-orc grabs another skillet from the shelf and stays her distance in the corner of this room. “Be gone!”

(Kriemhild)
It doesn’t take much effort as Kriemhild finishes opening the door and the chair that was propped up against it slides away effortlessly. The man on the other side of the room looks paniced. Looking from Kriemhild to his fallen companions behind her and back to the half-orc, the man’s eyes go wide as he gets sick and vomits on the floor next to the table. He grabs for a chair to stabilize himself, but overshoots it and passes out on the floor.

(Linge & Krokod)
Linge is shaken by what Horn has just done and is grabs the attention of Krokod who quickly moves to comfort her. The two of them feel a chill in their bones as the wind is cutting through the lodges open doors at opposite ends of the building.

I need everyone to make me a Fortitude save. List any special bonuses separately. Like a dwarf’s Hardy racial ability.

What does your character want to do?

Status: Mia -7 HP | Krokod -2 HP | Horn -3 HP | Kriemhild -3 HP


Male (3 out of 4 first level spells left) Human (Irrisien) Sorcerer (Fire)- 1/HP: 6/8, AC 11 (t 11, ff 10); F: +1, R: +1, W: +3; Perc +1//Init: +1

Fort save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 (Plus 4 for Endurance feat)

Feeling the chill, he says, "We're near shelter, but I can cast something to help against the cold if anyone needs it."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 +2 vs. Death Effects

Mia shrugs off the cold as it cuts through her clothing to the bone. The flying pan just barely missing her face is a little more difficult for her to be blasé about.

"Ma'am, if you can tell me how many bandits are here and where they're keeping Lady Argentea Malassene, I'll happily leave your kitchen and tell the others not to come in." The young woman's eyes are wide and her face is paler than usual.

She's going to reply by throwing that pan at me, isn't she?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Human Inquisitor (Spellbreaker) of Erastil 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 +1 trait bonus vs spells, SLAs, and SU abilities of evil arcane spellcasters | Init: +3 | Perc: +6 Sense Mot: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: N/A |

Following right behind Mia

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 +1 trait bonus on saving throws against the spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities of evil arcane spellcasters

Kessir kept right on Mia’s heels. He didn't like the idea of separating from the others but he liked the idea of one of them wandering off alone even less.

“Just wait a second so we all can-” Kessir was saying when a cast iron pan crashed into the wall by Mia’s head.

“Geeze!” Kessir said. He peeked his head around the open doorway, “There’s half a dozen people responsible for the kidnapping of the Lady out here and they’re all dead or dying. That’s far more lives than I ever wanted to take. Please, just talk to us.”


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

I take this as you yielding!

She moves over to bind the puking man!

CMB: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 4 = 18
FOR GORRUMS SAKE STOP PUKING ON MY SABATONS!

She does not yet notice that something may be wrong with her!


Is that what you really want to do?

Fireday, Erastus 4th, 4713
Map of Heldren
Map of High Sentinel Lodge

The half-orc almost tosses her second frying pan as Kessir shows up when her arm freezes at ”thy’re all dead or dying.” She slowly scans Kessir and Mia’s faces and shown weapons; “What about Rohkar, is he dead or dying? Get rid of him and I’ll help you with the kidnapped lady. If you’re killing all of them you won’t find her…” she grips the handle of the skillet tighter; “Go!”

As Kriemhild moves forward to bind the man she realizes that he has passed out, he is still breathing. With him in this condition it makes it easy for her to bind him.

Krokod and Linge hears creaking coming from the upstairs room.

What does your character want to do?

Status: Mia -7 HP | Krokod -2 HP | Horn -3 HP | Kriemhild -3 HP


Male (3 out of 4 first level spells left) Human (Irrisien) Sorcerer (Fire)- 1/HP: 6/8, AC 11 (t 11, ff 10); F: +1, R: +1, W: +3; Perc +1//Init: +1

Hearing the creaking, a suspicion comes on Krokod, "No no no no... this is supposed to be our shelter, don't you DARE break!!!"

He feels frozen, not with cold, but caught between choices. He was told to see to Linge, but she seems to be a bit unresponsive. The cold is getting worse, and now the roof maybe collapsing? or maybe he's wrong?

"Careful everyone, I hear creaking.. not sure, but it's possible the snow and ice is weightng the roof down!" Then he adds, "I REALLY hope I'm wrong."


Female Human (Ulfen), NG Arctic Druid (1), HP 9/9, AC 15/ T 13/ FF 12/ CMB:+0/ CMD: 13/ Fort: +3/ Ref: +2/ Will: +5/ Ini +2 / Perception +7 / Speed 30 feet (Encumbered: 20 ft)/ Spells 1st 2/2/ Active conditions: none
Krokod Firetongue wrote:
Krokod nods, and races to rejoin Linge and Horn. He puts a hand on her shoulder, "Linge, Linge? Are you.. are you okay?" SHe's not, he knows that, then softer "I'm sorry it is all so horrible."

Linge shakes her head, slowly. "Not really," she says in a small voice.

Fortitude (Linge): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 Additional Resistance: +1 trait bonus on Fortitude saves, as well as cold resistance 2
Fortitude (Horn): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

The druid shivers in the cold room. She lifts her head briefly to wonder at the creaking noises. "[smaller]I have to..." Another shake of her head follows a moment's hesitation. "Tend to the wounded."

If she's still capable of moving after that Fort check:

Heal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Male (3 out of 4 first level spells left) Human (Irrisien) Sorcerer (Fire)- 1/HP: 6/8, AC 11 (t 11, ff 10); F: +1, R: +1, W: +3; Perc +1//Init: +1

Krokod's attention is drawn back by Linge, "how can I help?" He offers. Ready to help lift, or hold healing supplies etc


Female Changeling Magus (Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 1 HP: -2/12, NL:0 | AC: 17/12/15 | R: +2, F: +2, W: +2 (+2 v. Death Effects) | Perc: +0 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +2 | Arrows: 18 | Vulnerabilities: Cold Iron (+1 to damage rolls)

"He will be as soon as find him if he ain't," Mia says as she closes the door.

"S~$!," she says as she looks around and sees the doors. Too many places for enemies. She needs to secure this floor before heading up stairs. Training from when she was still under Galvinius' thumb comes back as the stress of the situation breaks down the walls she'd built up to try and separate herself from those years.

"Someone watch the stairs. Kessir and I will make sure we're not about to leave anyone at our backs," she calls back to the front before turning to look at Kessir. "C'mon. I don't want to give whoever's upstairs any more time than we have to."

She walks to the door to the south and opens it.


Female Rge rnds 4/7 Half Orc Bloodrider/Primalist 1 non Rage: HP:13/13 AC:16/15/11 Fort:4 Ref:1 Will:-1 CMD:15

Enemies here are passed out, continueing south

She flashes a winning wholesome and slighty tusk-marred smile at the half orc

Hi!

diplomacy improve opinion: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Dont mind me, just a half orc merc busy improving the attitude of the not yet captured bandit idiots.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Human Inquisitor (Spellbreaker) of Erastil 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 +1 trait bonus vs spells, SLAs, and SU abilities of evil arcane spellcasters | Init: +3 | Perc: +6 Sense Mot: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: N/A |

“Rhokar? That’s the leader?” Kessier asked the half-orc. “What can we expect out of hi-Mia! Gods dammit!” But, relenting, Kessir nodded to Kriemhild then stuck his head around the fireplace to address Krokod and Linge.

“You heard her, everyone, we’re not done here,” he said. “Linge…hey…we still have someone to save. We gotta check upstairs.”


Female Human (Ulfen), NG Arctic Druid (1), HP 9/9, AC 15/ T 13/ FF 12/ CMB:+0/ CMD: 13/ Fort: +3/ Ref: +2/ Will: +5/ Ini +2 / Perception +7 / Speed 30 feet (Encumbered: 20 ft)/ Spells 1st 2/2/ Active conditions: none

Linge nods wordlessly. "I'm coming," she says mournfully, and when she feels she has done everything she could for the wounded bandits, she straightens up, ready to follow.

501 to 550 of 587 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM RelicBlackOUT's - Reign of Winter All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.