#VETERAN'S VAULT - GM Nowruz (Inactive)

Game Master noral

Maps / Handouts


151 to 200 of 270 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Any preparations before you continue? Anything else that you would like to do?

Grand Lodge

HP: 31/31 l AC: 18, T 14, FF 14 l CMD 17 l F +4, R +5, W +6; +4 vs. charm, compulsion, curse | Luminous Form (3/4) l Cat's Luck (1/1) l L1: 6/7, L2: 4/4 l Init +4 l Senses: Perception -1, Low-Light Vision
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Kn. History/Local/Planes/Religion +9, Kn. Nature +8, Linguistics +4, Spellcraft +9
Female CG Catfolk Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | Active Conditions: Blur (1 min)

"Thank you!"

Tsamara bows to the leshy and then turns her attention to the path ahead. "I believe the only way forward is...this way, yes?" she asks, mainly for her own clarification. "Let's hope it isn't too much further to this treasure hoard..."
______________

Tsamara doesn't have any preparations to make that I can think of.

Dark Archive

active effects:
Merfolk Cleric 4 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMD 11 | HP 31/31| F +7 R +3 W +8 | Init +1 | Perc +3 | Channel 6/7 | Divine Vessel 6/6 | Death's Kiss 6/6

"Thank you Onye" Aurora nods. "Could you ask the little mushroom if it knows what lives beyond?"

Silver Crusade

AC 17 {T:12/FF:16} HP 25/25 Init+2, Perception +7 | Fort +2, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Darkvision 90' | Tracked Resources: Versatile Evocation 6/6 | Dancing Light 3/3 | Reroll 1/1
Wizard:
Toppling Magic Missile {CL 5}3/3 | {CL 3} 1/1 | Thunderstomp {CL 4} 1/1
Sorcerer:
Magic Missile {CL 3} 2/3

Demm extends his defenses by tapping himself with a wand.

If it has been close to an hour.


You have been in the sewers for about 15-20 minutes I would say.

The leshy answers Aurora's question after Onye translates.

"This area is my domain after I was washed into the sewers. I was being dislodged from more natural surroundings. Finding this place suitable, I began cultivating fungal growths of all types, often harvesting the nutritious refuse from the sewer to spread over my territory and feed the community. Typically I spend much of the day resting, during which time
I hide among the mossy growths. I see many creatures, some of them even speak sylvan but they are nasty little creatures! If you go onwards then be careful!"
it says a little concerned.

Dark Archive

active effects:
Merfolk Cleric 4 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMD 11 | HP 31/31| F +7 R +3 W +8 | Init +1 | Perc +3 | Channel 6/7 | Divine Vessel 6/6 | Death's Kiss 6/6

"Oh, perhaps he'd like to trade some of his 'crop'? Unless he thinks of them as children of some sort." Aurora muses on the possibilities.

"Let's come back this way if we can. Maybe we can discuss it further."

Ready to proceed.

The Concordance

CG male catfolk 4 | HP: 27/37 | AC: 21 (22) T: 15 FF: 16 (17) | F: +10 R: +8 W: +0 | CMD: 20 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (scent) SM: -1 | Speed: 35 ft (climb 15 ft) | SR 4/6 | BR 6/6 | Flex: 4/4 | Influence: 2/4 | Cat’s Luck: 1/1 | Re-Roll: 1/1 | Effects: bless

Onye moves through the cleared path. "Let us ensure that we survive the next encounter with the gremlins the mushroom spirit seems to be describing."

Dark Archive

active effects:
Merfolk Cleric 4 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMD 11 | HP 31/31| F +7 R +3 W +8 | Init +1 | Perc +3 | Channel 6/7 | Divine Vessel 6/6 | Death's Kiss 6/6

"Oh yes. I'd better fix the hole that little vermin made!"

Aurora pulls a wand and heals herself.

clw x2: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (1, 7) + 2 = 10

Grand Lodge

HP: 31/31 l AC: 18, T 14, FF 14 l CMD 17 l F +4, R +5, W +6; +4 vs. charm, compulsion, curse | Luminous Form (3/4) l Cat's Luck (1/1) l L1: 6/7, L2: 4/4 l Init +4 l Senses: Perception -1, Low-Light Vision
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Kn. History/Local/Planes/Religion +9, Kn. Nature +8, Linguistics +4, Spellcraft +9
Female CG Catfolk Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | Active Conditions: Blur (1 min)

"Maybe they'll be happy we took care of those otyughs," Tsamara muses. "Ah well, we can hopefully chat more on our way back out. Let's move on!"

Grand Lodge

Male Android Ranger / 3rd | HP:30/30 | AC:17 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 (+4 paralysis/poison/stun) R:+7 W:+3 (+4 mind effects)| Init:+6 | Per: +10

Data nods to Tsamara, drawing his bow, his circuitry blinking as he tries to decipher whether or not his smile helped. He moves north, scouting in his usual manner…

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


Without further interruption you continued onward through the tunnel.

Deep beneath Korvosa the sewers allow access to larger vaults whose uses are as varied as the architecture.

It begins to slope steadily downward as you trudge through the sewer.

After several minutes, you come across a natural cleft in the rocky soil which breaches the sewer wall and rises gently to the north.

You see several signs and worn off symbols.

DC 15 kn religion:
You believe that a very long time ago a cult of Zon-Kuthon discovered this vault and claimed it for their own rituals, performing unsavory rites out of sight of the Korvosans dozens of feet above.

The easily excavated soil has been used to dig a hole into a wall.

The sewer water has overflown the channels after heavy rain, and the erosive force has worn the once small tunnel into a larger aperture that tends to collect solid matter that washes ashore.

You are on a new map now.

Grand Lodge

HP: 31/31 l AC: 18, T 14, FF 14 l CMD 17 l F +4, R +5, W +6; +4 vs. charm, compulsion, curse | Luminous Form (3/4) l Cat's Luck (1/1) l L1: 6/7, L2: 4/4 l Init +4 l Senses: Perception -1, Low-Light Vision
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Kn. History/Local/Planes/Religion +9, Kn. Nature +8, Linguistics +4, Spellcraft +9
Female CG Catfolk Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | Active Conditions: Blur (1 min)

Kn. Religion (DC 15): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"Tch," Tsamara remarks, baring her fangs at the signs and symbols that decorate the area. "It looks like the worshippers of Zon-Kuthon once called this vault their own. I'm not surprised at all; the sewers are a fine place for their ilk."

Dark Archive

CN Half-Orc Inquisitor (Living Grimoire) 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 21 FF: 20 T: 11 | F: +6 R: +3 W: +5 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20' | Spells: Divine Favor x2, Heightened Awareness x1, Shield of Faith x1

"All old markings, which we were expecting from the description Sascha gave us. It think this is the place."


Where do you want to go? ;-)

Dark Archive

active effects:
Merfolk Cleric 4 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMD 11 | HP 31/31| F +7 R +3 W +8 | Init +1 | Perc +3 | Channel 6/7 | Divine Vessel 6/6 | Death's Kiss 6/6

"Shall we enter then? Perhaps we'll find a warm welcome." Aurora smiles.

I assume it's time to climb out of the water, unless the water channel actually goes into the vault? As soon as she needs to Aurora will cast Fins to Feet so she can walk about.


Yes, you need a land speed now Aurora. I moved you to other side on the map.

Grand Lodge

HP: 31/31 l AC: 18, T 14, FF 14 l CMD 17 l F +4, R +5, W +6; +4 vs. charm, compulsion, curse | Luminous Form (3/4) l Cat's Luck (1/1) l L1: 6/7, L2: 4/4 l Init +4 l Senses: Perception -1, Low-Light Vision
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Kn. History/Local/Planes/Religion +9, Kn. Nature +8, Linguistics +4, Spellcraft +9
Female CG Catfolk Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | Active Conditions: Blur (1 min)

"Somehow I doubt it...but you never know," Tsamara chuckles.
______________

Looks like the most obvious route is to proceed directly north into the cave area, so let's do that.

Dark Archive

CN Half-Orc Inquisitor (Living Grimoire) 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 21 FF: 20 T: 11 | F: +6 R: +3 W: +5 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20' | Spells: Divine Favor x2, Heightened Awareness x1, Shield of Faith x1

"After you, Data."

Grand Lodge

Male Android Ranger / 3rd | HP:30/30 | AC:17 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 (+4 paralysis/poison/stun) R:+7 W:+3 (+4 mind effects)| Init:+6 | Per: +10

Data nods to Gamil. ”As you wish…”

…and scouts north after drawing his bow…

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


The Broken Door

Data moves forward. The tunnel terminates in a stone wall that was once capable of swinging outward as a secret door. The mechanism for opening it has been purposefully broken as well as thoroughly rusted.

Perception DC 22:

You assume that tremors cracked part of the door frame, creating an aperture just large enough for a Tiny creature to squeeze through. The hole is stuffed full of cloth ... maybe to keep some of the sewer's stink at bay.

A Tiny creature may squeeze through the hole with little difficulty or a Small creature may wriggle through with a DC 30 Escape Artist check.

The Concordance

CG male catfolk 4 | HP: 27/37 | AC: 21 (22) T: 15 FF: 16 (17) | F: +10 R: +8 W: +0 | CMD: 20 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (scent) SM: -1 | Speed: 35 ft (climb 15 ft) | SR 4/6 | BR 6/6 | Flex: 4/4 | Influence: 2/4 | Cat’s Luck: 1/1 | Re-Roll: 1/1 | Effects: bless

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

"Will we need to break down the wall?" Onye asks.

Grand Lodge

HP: 31/31 l AC: 18, T 14, FF 14 l CMD 17 l F +4, R +5, W +6; +4 vs. charm, compulsion, curse | Luminous Form (3/4) l Cat's Luck (1/1) l L1: 6/7, L2: 4/4 l Init +4 l Senses: Perception -1, Low-Light Vision
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Kn. History/Local/Planes/Religion +9, Kn. Nature +8, Linguistics +4, Spellcraft +9
Female CG Catfolk Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | Active Conditions: Blur (1 min)

"Hrm...if it's truly a dead end, maybe there's another way forward that we overlooked?" Tsamara suggests as she glances around.

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Silver Crusade

AC 17 {T:12/FF:16} HP 25/25 Init+2, Perception +7 | Fort +2, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Darkvision 90' | Tracked Resources: Versatile Evocation 6/6 | Dancing Light 3/3 | Reroll 1/1
Wizard:
Toppling Magic Missile {CL 5}3/3 | {CL 3} 1/1 | Thunderstomp {CL 4} 1/1
Sorcerer:
Magic Missile {CL 3} 2/3

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

In an effort to ignore the conversation Demm rolls his head back as he looks at the ceiling with intense interest.

All them am do is talking. Blab at sewer monster. Then blab at plant man. Now blab at wall. Why am fleshies always am think others want to hear them drone on and on? No wonder they am so hated by everyone.

Dark Archive

active effects:
Merfolk Cleric 4 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMD 11 | HP 31/31| F +7 R +3 W +8 | Init +1 | Perc +3 | Channel 6/7 | Divine Vessel 6/6 | Death's Kiss 6/6

"What's the problem here?" Aurora asks, invoking the Divine Princess' blessing. Cast Guidance, activate Divine Vessel so everyone else can roll Perception again at +2

Perception, guidance, dv: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 13

Fins to Feet now active as well.


What now? ;-)

Grand Lodge

Male Android Ranger / 3rd | HP:30/30 | AC:17 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 (+4 paralysis/poison/stun) R:+7 W:+3 (+4 mind effects)| Init:+6 | Per: +10

Data shrugs, saying, ”Perhaps we should try the eastern path…and then north?”

If no one objects, Data will scout east to take a look to the north…

I’ll just take 10 till we find a room or open area somewhere…

Stealth: 10 + 9 = 19
Perception: 10 + 9 = 19


The Vault Door

Algae and moss slick the first four stairs in a short flight of steps that rises to a stone and steel door worked with designs of riders on horseback. Etched into the center of the door is a horse head emblem with a fleck of ruby-red glass for an eye.

The edges of the door bear depictions of Shoanti on horseback fighting horned, winged monsters.

Grand Lodge

Male Android Ranger / 3rd | HP:30/30 | AC:17 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 (+4 paralysis/poison/stun) R:+7 W:+3 (+4 mind effects)| Init:+6 | Per: +10

Data’s circuitry blinks as he sees the vault door. He warily moves forward to check out the vault door more thoroughly…

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Data is glad that Sascha warned the group about potential traps because that hint in mind gave him the edge to see the trap!

+2 brought you above DC 30. ;-) This is a magical heat based trap as far as you can assess and it triggers if anybody moves next to the door!

Grand Lodge

Male Android Ranger / 3rd | HP:30/30 | AC:17 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 (+4 paralysis/poison/stun) R:+7 W:+3 (+4 mind effects)| Init:+6 | Per: +10

Data shakes his head as he looks to his companions. ”This vault door has a heat sensored trap; it’ll trigger if anyone gets too close…and I’m afraid it’s beyond my meager ability to disarm it…perhaps we can find a safe way to trigger it and then safely enter?”

If it’s DC30 to detect the trap, it’s likely DC30 to disarm it…and I can’t get close to that, even with another 20…

The Concordance

CG male catfolk 4 | HP: 27/37 | AC: 21 (22) T: 15 FF: 16 (17) | F: +10 R: +8 W: +0 | CMD: 20 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (scent) SM: -1 | Speed: 35 ft (climb 15 ft) | SR 4/6 | BR 6/6 | Flex: 4/4 | Influence: 2/4 | Cat’s Luck: 1/1 | Re-Roll: 1/1 | Effects: bless

"Can you tell if it resets?" Onye asks.

Grand Lodge

Male Android Ranger / 3rd | HP:30/30 | AC:17 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 (+4 paralysis/poison/stun) R:+7 W:+3 (+4 mind effects)| Init:+6 | Per: +10

Data shrugs. ”In my limited experience, most traps don’t reset immediately, if at all so we should be able to rush through…but this is not my area of expertise, so no guarantees. Your guess is as good as mine…”

Dark Archive

active effects:
Merfolk Cleric 4 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMD 11 | HP 31/31| F +7 R +3 W +8 | Init +1 | Perc +3 | Channel 6/7 | Divine Vessel 6/6 | Death's Kiss 6/6

"I can solve this little puzzle. Proximity, yes? Stand well back then."

Once everyone is in position, out of the area of effect of the detected trap, Aurora conjures a Fiendish pony in the trigger zone.

Casting Summon Monster 1, letting the conjured minion trigger the trap.

Grand Lodge

HP: 31/31 l AC: 18, T 14, FF 14 l CMD 17 l F +4, R +5, W +6; +4 vs. charm, compulsion, curse | Luminous Form (3/4) l Cat's Luck (1/1) l L1: 6/7, L2: 4/4 l Init +4 l Senses: Perception -1, Low-Light Vision
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Kn. History/Local/Planes/Religion +9, Kn. Nature +8, Linguistics +4, Spellcraft +9
Female CG Catfolk Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | Active Conditions: Blur (1 min)

"Seems cruel, somehow...even though I know they're just figments of the real thing," Tsamara winces as Aurora sends her summoned pony into the blast zone.

The Concordance

CG male catfolk 4 | HP: 27/37 | AC: 21 (22) T: 15 FF: 16 (17) | F: +10 R: +8 W: +0 | CMD: 20 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (scent) SM: -1 | Speed: 35 ft (climb 15 ft) | SR 4/6 | BR 6/6 | Flex: 4/4 | Influence: 2/4 | Cat’s Luck: 1/1 | Re-Roll: 1/1 | Effects: bless

Onye growls quietly as he moves back.

Dark Archive

CN Half-Orc Inquisitor (Living Grimoire) 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 21 FF: 20 T: 11 | F: +6 R: +3 W: +5 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20' | Spells: Divine Favor x2, Heightened Awareness x1, Shield of Faith x1

"Someone was going to burn opening that door. Only fair it's something already damned." Gamil scratches his chin, "Although I can't imagine what a pony would do to earn such a fate."


The pony nears the trapped door and suddenly an unbelievable flame strike, a vertical column of divine fire, burns the poor pony to ashes!!

Smoke and the smell of burnt flesh are attacking your senses but the door is not trapped anymore as it seems.

The Concordance

CG male catfolk 4 | HP: 27/37 | AC: 21 (22) T: 15 FF: 16 (17) | F: +10 R: +8 W: +0 | CMD: 20 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (scent) SM: -1 | Speed: 35 ft (climb 15 ft) | SR 4/6 | BR 6/6 | Flex: 4/4 | Influence: 2/4 | Cat’s Luck: 1/1 | Re-Roll: 1/1 | Effects: bless

"Hmm. Yes. That might have been a little more than I could have endured," Onye notes.

Grand Lodge

Male Android Ranger / 3rd | HP:30/30 | AC:17 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 (+4 paralysis/poison/stun) R:+7 W:+3 (+4 mind effects)| Init:+6 | Per: +10

Data nods in agreement. ”Aye, my components would’ve short-circuited for sure…”

Data walks up and attempts to open the vault door now…

Silver Crusade

AC 17 {T:12/FF:16} HP 25/25 Init+2, Perception +7 | Fort +2, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Darkvision 90' | Tracked Resources: Versatile Evocation 6/6 | Dancing Light 3/3 | Reroll 1/1
Wizard:
Toppling Magic Missile {CL 5}3/3 | {CL 3} 1/1 | Thunderstomp {CL 4} 1/1
Sorcerer:
Magic Missile {CL 3} 2/3

Demm smiles his approval. "Finally! Am good working fish lady"


Data can open the door but he needs all his strength as the door has not been opened in ages!

~

Abandoned Cells

Past the stone door, the coarse brick of the sewers gives way to cut stone block construction with corbeled arch ceilings that peak at a height of ten feet. Sturdy wooden doors line the walls, though years of mildewed neglect have eaten away at the facades.

Each door in these halls opens into a cramped cell although some doors are closed.

kn history or dung. or religion or local DC 15:
You assume that throughout this vault's history, these have served as burial niches, sleeping quarters, prison cells, or storage depending upon the needs of the present inhabitants.

Dark Archive

CN Half-Orc Inquisitor (Living Grimoire) 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 21 FF: 20 T: 11 | F: +6 R: +3 W: +5 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20' | Spells: Divine Favor x2, Heightened Awareness x1, Shield of Faith x1

Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 = 14

"That looks like a good spot for someone to spring an ambush on us."

Silver Crusade

AC 17 {T:12/FF:16} HP 25/25 Init+2, Perception +7 | Fort +2, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Darkvision 90' | Tracked Resources: Versatile Evocation 6/6 | Dancing Light 3/3 | Reroll 1/1
Wizard:
Toppling Magic Missile {CL 5}3/3 | {CL 3} 1/1 | Thunderstomp {CL 4} 1/1
Sorcerer:
Magic Missile {CL 3} 2/3

Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

"These body-sized holes am used for much things. Sleeping, catching, storing. Am nothing interesting."

Grand Lodge

Male Android Ranger / 3rd | HP:30/30 | AC:17 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 (+4 paralysis/poison/stun) R:+7 W:+3 (+4 mind effects)| Init:+6 | Per: +10

Data draws his bow and moves warily ahead…

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Data can see that further away there is another lager room but it is dark so the team would need to get closer.

Most of the doors are unlocked and many of the cells still hold musty blankets. Four of the doors are locked.

You have time and they are not trapped so 3 require a DC 25 Disable Device check to open.

Data can open three of the doors but one door escapes his ability.

The cells that you open are empty. The walls all contain minor scratches, chips, and cracks.

kn religion DC 15:

When viewed properly, the marks in one of the unlocked cells depict the skull and chain of Zon-Kuthon.


Next room ... the one that you could not get through on the other side.

The Hall of Exquisite Agony

The few furnishings in this large chamber are restricted to racks, iron maidens, and other implements of torture. Near the center of the room a massive table with manacles hanging from each corner bears testament to grisly interrogations, and nearby a pair of wooden tubs stand empty, their contents long since evaporated.

Against the north wall stand several empty racks and hooks for holding weapons or tools; the implements that once hung there are now scattered in disarray across the floor.

A short series of steps near the eastern wall leads to the only exit.

kn religion DC 15:
You assume that when the cult of Zon-Kuthon occupied this vault, this room served as their workroom and place of worship, and
in addition to incising flesh, the priests carved and painted signs of their devotion into the walls, floor, and furniture.

GM:
Perception

Perc(Aurora): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Perc(Onye: scent): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Perc(Tsamara): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Perc (Gamil): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Perc (Data): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Perc (Demm): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Data, Demm and Gamil realize that the scattered knives, spikes, and torture implements make navigating the room very dangerous.

Whenever a creature moves more than 10 feet in one round in the whole room area, there is a high chance that the creature steps on one of
the sharp tools. Treat this like moving through an area scattered with caltrops.

The Concordance

CG male catfolk 4 | HP: 27/37 | AC: 21 (22) T: 15 FF: 16 (17) | F: +10 R: +8 W: +0 | CMD: 20 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7 (scent) SM: -1 | Speed: 35 ft (climb 15 ft) | SR 4/6 | BR 6/6 | Flex: 4/4 | Influence: 2/4 | Cat’s Luck: 1/1 | Re-Roll: 1/1 | Effects: bless

Onye brushes and shoves implements out of the path with the butt of his polearm as they move in to explore the room. "Where did that woman say her vault was hidden?" he wonders, feeling like they are simply wandering.

Dark Archive

active effects:
Merfolk Cleric 4 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMD 11 | HP 31/31| F +7 R +3 W +8 | Init +1 | Perc +3 | Channel 6/7 | Divine Vessel 6/6 | Death's Kiss 6/6

"Under a flagstone in a small room next to a big room, if I recall" Aurora answers.

know.religion, cells, guidance: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 = 13
know.religion, torture chamber, guidance: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16

"What a strange religion these Kuthites have. What's the appeal? They clearly worshipped here, look, they've decorated nearly everything with paint or carvings."

Grand Lodge

HP: 31/31 l AC: 18, T 14, FF 14 l CMD 17 l F +4, R +5, W +6; +4 vs. charm, compulsion, curse | Luminous Form (3/4) l Cat's Luck (1/1) l L1: 6/7, L2: 4/4 l Init +4 l Senses: Perception -1, Low-Light Vision
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Kn. History/Local/Planes/Religion +9, Kn. Nature +8, Linguistics +4, Spellcraft +9
Female CG Catfolk Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | Active Conditions: Blur (1 min)

Kn. Religion - Cells (DC 15): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

"I don't know, but they do love to leave their mark everywhere they go," Tsamara remarks. "One of those cells back there had his symbol scratched into the wall. Pain is certainly a part of life, but to glorify it? I'll never understand..."

"And yes, a small chamber next to or nearby a large one," she adds, getting back to the matter at hand. "I don't believe she meant one of the cells, otherwise she'd have just said as much. But surely we're close? Maybe this chamber here is the one she meant."

Dark Archive

CN Half-Orc Inquisitor (Living Grimoire) 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 21 FF: 20 T: 11 | F: +6 R: +3 W: +5 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20' | Spells: Divine Favor x2, Heightened Awareness x1, Shield of Faith x1

Religion: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 2 = 20
Religion: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 = 30

"Is there some natural motive force that compels people to leave graffiti everywhere they go? You see this sort of thing in Belkzen as well. Gamil points to the scattered implements, "Do those seem odd to anyone else? I'm getting the feeling that they've been left out as some sort of defense, rather than as forgotten debris. We may not be alone in here."

151 to 200 of 270 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / VERTERAN'S VAULT - GM Nowruz All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.