Point Blank Shot: +1 attack and damage on ranged targets within 30 feet
Precise Shot: no penalty for firing into melee
Reactionary: +2 to Initiative
Deadeye Bowman: ignore soft cover if only one creature is covering your target
Skill Name Key
Modifier Ranks Misc.
Acrobatics Dex* 10 = +4 + 3 + 3 [class skill]
Appraise Int 0 = +0
Bluff Cha -3 = -3
Climb Str* 8 = +2 + 3 + 3 [class skill]
Craft. Int 0 = +0
Diplomacy Cha -3 = -3
Disable Device Dex 5 = +4 + 1
Disguise Cha -3 = -3
Escape Artist Dex* 4 = +4
Fly Dex* 4 = +4
Heal Wis 2 = +2
Intimidate Cha -3 = -3
Perception Wis 10 = +2 + 3 + 3 [class skill] + 2 [android]
Perform_1 Cha -3 = -3
Ride Dex* 4 = +4
Sense Motive Wis -2 = +2 - 4 [android]
Stealth Dex* 10 = +4 + 3 + 3 [class skill]
Survival Wis 8 = +2 + 3 + 3 [class skill]
Swim Str** 8 = +2 + 3 + 3 [class skill]
* = check penalty for armor/shield
** = some groups double armor/shield penalties for swimmers
Favored class points: Hit points +0; Skill points +1
Adjust weapon attack rolls and armor penalties as required for masterwork / magic equipment.
* Exceptional Senses (Ex): Androids have darkvision to a range of 60 feet and lowlight vision. They also gain a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
* Constructed (Ex): For the purposes of effects targeting creatures by type (such as a ranger’s favored enemy and bane weapons), androids count both as humanoids and as constructs. Androids gain a +4 racial bonus on all saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, and stun effects. They are not subject to fatigue or exhaustion, and are immune to disease and sleep effects.
* Emotionless: Androids can never gain morale bonuses and are immune to fear effects and emotion effects. They have problems processing emotions properly, and thus take a –4 penalty on Sense Motive checks.
* Nanite Surge (Ex): An android’s body is infused with nanites. Once per day as an immediate action, an android can cause her nanites to surge, granting her a bonus equal to 3 + the android’s character level on any one d20 roll; this ability must be activated before the roll is made. When an android uses this power, her circuitry-tattoos glow with light equivalent to that of a torch for 1 round.
* Languages: Androids begin play speaking Common. Androids with high Intelligence can choose any language as a bonus language (except secret languages, such as Druidic).
* Favored enemies. Bonus applies to attack (unlike 3.5), damage, bluff, knowledge (can always make checks), perception, sense motive, survival.
* Favored terrains. Bonus applies to initiative, geography, perception, stealth, surival; need not leave tracks.
* Bonus to tracking
* Combat Style
* Wild empathy (roll level + charisma bonus)
* Endurance (level 3)
* Hunter's bond -- either an animal companion or bond with companions and grant some favored enemy bonuses to them(level 4)
* Woodland Stride (level 7)
* Swift Tracker (level 8)
* Evasion (level 9)
* Quarry (level 11)
* Camouflage (level 12)
* Improved Evasion (level 16)
* Hide in Plain Sight (level 17) -- any favored terrain
* Improved quarry (level 19) -- any favored terrain
* Master Hunter (level 20) -- lethal attacks, superior tracking
* High wisdom gains bonus spells daily
* Concentration check: d20 + rangre level + wisdom modifier vs. DC