SFS Great Grav Train Robbery (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

Map


101 to 112 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Unknown CG Spathinae Envoy 6 SP 36/36 HP 39/39 RP 7/7 Fort 2 Refl 7 Will 6(+2 vs mind affecting) EAC 16 KAC 17 Init 6 Perception 9 Speed 30 Fly 20

Aramesh remembers he can fly and smoothly does so...

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

He does bump into an antenna but other than that glides quietly...


DungeonMaster

You are all crossing, but of course Bokoloff slips off and then alerts the guards. They come running over to you all. Hey you all, come down from that roof and drop your weapons. You're going to jail unless you can explain yourselves. One of you can attempt a bluff check to convince the guards, while others aid. If you have a high enough disguise, you will get a secret bonus. Fail the bluff check and that will be init.

The Exchange

Male N Uplifted Bear Technomancer 6 | SP 25/42 HP 36/36 | RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (low-light) | Speed 35 ft., Climb 15 ft. | Spells: 2nd 3/4, 1st 4/5 | Size Large | Active conditions: Science! (+2 Comp, Eng, Phys Sci)

Bluff, Aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"This is the way to the bathrooms, right?"


Unknown CG Spathinae Envoy 6 SP 36/36 HP 39/39 RP 7/7 Fort 2 Refl 7 Will 6(+2 vs mind affecting) EAC 16 KAC 17 Init 6 Perception 9 Speed 30 Fly 20

"Oh hello! Thank goodness! There was some shooting back there and myself and my security were almost hit! Someone was wildly firing! We could not get to safety so these wonderful people rushed me up here to safety! Is it over? Is it safe to come down! oh, what a dreadful turn of events. I was told to bring competent security with me and I almost did not! I can't imagine what would have happened! This was supposed to be a safe trip! Please tell me that the catastrophe is over!"

bluff: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 + (6) + 1 = 21
Geez... OK, I haz a goblin ale shirt reroll. Incoming!
bluff: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + (6) + 1 = 22
Son of a... Dicebot!!!!!!!!!


DungeonMaster

Aramesh tries to talk his way out of it, but needs a little help. Your disguise did help you and gave you a bonus that shall not be known to you, the disguise dc was 15. You almost have the dc, you just need one successful aid.
botting LNA as requested. Listen, we also have some duties to perform, and we got to move along this to do it. bluff aid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Okay then move along, but make it quick, and don't fall, you are distracting us.


DungeonMaster

The grav-train glides to a stop with a low hum, and the darkness of the tunnel outside the windows is abruptly replaced by the bright interior lights of the Steepshore train terminal.A pleasant robotic voice comes over a comm speaker mounted somewhere in the car. “Good afternoon, and welcome to Steepshore. The train will remain on brief lockdown while we perform a quick threat assessment and investigation. Please cooperate with station personnel so that everyone can be on their way as soon as possible. Thank you.” That is the end of the game as far as credits bundles and dangers go. But you will have to answer some questions asked by Deb. This affects the ending, but it will not affect your chronicle sheet in anyway, you still have max credits, full exp and full faction credit.

“Can I get your name, please? I would like to check the
passenger registry to ensure nobody’s on board this train
who shouldn’t be.”

“Can you prove your whereabouts over the last, oh, three
hours, for me? Oh? Now let me just confirm that by pulling
up the security camera feed on my datapad here.”

“Say, do you mind letting me check your bags? Got a report
of a few items missing from cargo; just need to make sure
you haven’t accidentally picked up anything that’s not
yours.”

“Do you mind telling me your business in Steepshore and
where I can find you if I have any more questions?”
Everyone must answer at least one question, rolling diplomacy, you are all in separate rooms when this occurs, so aid can't be used. You can choose to answer all 4 questions if your character is loaded with diplomacy. Every player can answer the same question, like all four of you can answer question one.

The Exchange

Male N Uplifted Bear Technomancer 6 | SP 25/42 HP 36/36 | RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (low-light) | Speed 35 ft., Climb 15 ft. | Spells: 2nd 3/4, 1st 4/5 | Size Large | Active conditions: Science! (+2 Comp, Eng, Phys Sci)
DoubleGold wrote:
“Say, do you mind letting me check your bags? Got a report of a few items missing from cargo; just need to make sure you haven’t accidentally picked up anything that’s not yours.”

Bokoloff is fine with this one, since he has less stuff than he started with.

"Of course. It would be a shame - a shame! - if someone left the train without all their belongings."

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 6


Barat Oza Ijtikri mercenary vanguard 6 | Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 SP 47/66 HP 48 | RP 7 | EAC 20; KAC 22 | Fort +9; Ref +6; Will +4; +4 vs. critical hit effects Defensive Abilities hardened mantle, mitigate[COM] (6 damage)

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Not carrying any of the missing items themselves, nor owning anything particularly unusual or illegal in their bags, Barat Oza consents to having the AI go through their bags.

"I'm just on my way from one job to another and I packed kind of light. Sure, take a look if you want."


DungeonMaster

diplomacy: 6d20 ⇒ (9, 13, 5, 15, 20, 19) = 81 +15 to each as Armash takes the stand and +2 to the last two making 5 out of 6 successes right there. Listen, we've had a long day, you should be looking into royce. You'll also find we were working the last three to four hours, very hard.

You hear an intercom interupt, The suspect has been aprehended, ie Royce in the cargo car. Please release these four from questioning, that will be all, thank you.


Unknown CG Spathinae Envoy 6 SP 36/36 HP 39/39 RP 7/7 Fort 2 Refl 7 Will 6(+2 vs mind affecting) EAC 16 KAC 17 Init 6 Perception 9 Speed 30 Fly 20

Heh, apologies. My daughter has been over this weekend and have been busy. :)

"That Royce seems like the hardened criminal type to me. I hope justice here is firm. Thank you for orderly investigation."

The Exchange

Male N Uplifted Bear Technomancer 6 | SP 25/42 HP 36/36 | RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (low-light) | Speed 35 ft., Climb 15 ft. | Spells: 2nd 3/4, 1st 4/5 | Size Large | Active conditions: Science! (+2 Comp, Eng, Phys Sci)

"I appreciate your diligence, but if it's all the same to you, I'm off to see my family now."


DungeonMaster

Sure, you're free to go now Forgot to mention it, but the last two checks were LNA bots.

101 to 112 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Great Grav Train Robbery All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.