[SFS/Waldergrave] #1-02 Fugitive on the R3d Planet (Inactive)

Game Master Jim Crase

Slides are Here!


151 to 182 of 182 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 24/24 | HP 20/20 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 CMD 26 Electricity Resist 5 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +6 | Perception +7 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +11 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Inactive (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 3

My bad. ReaperCon is consuming my life right now. Sorry for not posting in either game earlier.

Getting the signal, Oz suddenly snaps his weapon up as he backpedals behind the miner walking behind the group, shouting. "Look out, we've got a traitor!" As he pretends to shoot the miner but actually fires at Talbot!

Trick Attack Bluff vs. CR: 1d20 + 7 - 20 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 20 = 5 or below is flat-footed
Anchoring Murmur Sonic Suppressor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 vs. EAC
Sonic Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Trick Attack Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

"...sigh."

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

GM:
Talbot Sense motive Oz: 1d20 + 1 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 10 = 14 +10 circumstance bonus because Oz shot at him.... to see if he believes Oz in the split moment

Talbot looks around, seeing that Oz seems to have shot at one of the miners and gives him a quick appraise.

GM:
Talbot Sense motive the miner: 1d20 + 1 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 5 = 12+5 circumstance bonus....Oz is an unknown, but Talbot is paranoid, and while the miners are close associates, too many successful bluffs/disguises means he can't trust anybody.

Delaying Twang

The dice seem to be against me and for the group.....

Talbot--who had his pistol out whirls at the miner--obviously is listening to what Oz is saying. Seeing the shock in the miners face, Talbot assumes that to be shock in being found out, does a quick two-step to get Spider out of his line of sight. Before the miner even has the ability to stammer out something, Talbot shoots.

Trick attack: 1d20 + 13 - 20 ⇒ (12) + 13 - 20 = 5
Attack (EAC): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage (Electricity): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Trick damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

ROUND 1 (Bold can act)

Oz (0 Damage)
Talbot (0 damage)
Twang (0 Damage) Delayed
Spider (0 Damage)
Meia (0 Damage)
Helios-4 (0 Damage)

Miner blue (0 Damage)
Miner purple (0 Damage)
Miner yellow (11 Damage)

Acquisitives

"Twang" Female CN Ysoki Operative (Ghost) 1 (Golden Oldie) | SP 7/7 ; HP 8/8 ; RP 5/5 | EAC 15 ; KAC 16 | Ft +1 ; Rf +6 ; Wi +2 | Init. +5 ; Perc. +5; SM. +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |

Twang tries to find some cover and aims at the purple miner with her pistol.

Trick Attack Stealth vs CR: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Wayfinders

"Helios-4" Male N Android Technomancer 4 (Ace Pilot) | SP 24/24 ; HP 24/24 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 15 ; KAC 14 | Ft +2 ; Rf +3 ; Wi +4 | Init. +2 ; Perc. +4; SM. -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |
bot:
[dice=Azimuth Laser Rifle]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Damage, F]1d8+4[/dice]

Helios sprints behind the pillar, taking a good look at Talbot and grinding his teeth in the process.

"Finally found you, you bastard! It ends now!"

The android peeks from behind the pillar, raises a hand and once again conjures a coat of grease beneath the feet of the two miners.

Casting Grease, DC15, square on the map

Helios' circuits are now completely glowing red, and he shouts: "Drop your weapon now! So I can shoot you better!"

Scarab Sages

Twang comes around and shoots the miner in the chest. Since he was already on alert, it seemed that he was ready for it.
Not CR 0.....

GM:
Miner blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Miner purple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Because the RNG liked me...neither falls...

Though grease coats the Akiton ground, neither miner falls. They must have slip resistant steel toe boots.....

ROUND 1 (Bold can act)

Twang (0 Damage) -Acted
Spider (0 Damage)
Meia (0 Damage)

Helios-4 (0 Damage) -Acted
Miner blue (0 Damage)
Miner purple (3 Damage)
Miner yellow (11 Damage)

ROUND 2
Oz (0 Damage)
Talbot (0 damage)

Wayfinders

Female Korasha Lashunta Wild Warden, Solider (Starfinder Forerunner) /1 | SP: 8/8 HP: 11/11 RP: 3/3 | EAC: 15 KAC: 18 | F:+3 R:+2 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 25ft |
Tracked Resources:
| Re-roll: 1/1 | DT: 1/1
| Active Conditions: none

Now I get a page 4...

Meia will move up and engage purple with the tactical doshko.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
P Dmg if needed: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


"Spider" Male CG kasatha space pirate operative 2 | HP 16/16 SP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Spider wants to rush to action and attack Talbot but he adapts to situation. He takes step forwards, opens his palm and a pistol materialize there.

He aims and shots at miner that Talbot was aiming

Tactical pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
damage, p: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Scarab Sages

Meia moves up, and takes a swing at one of the miners in the grease. Maybe because of the grease--and the miner just slightly shifting and bracing himself so not to fall--the swing goes over the miners head.

Spider turns, looks at the 'traitor', and shoots....and hits...the 'traitor' that both Talbot and Spider shot goes down!

The blue miner, seeing that Meia came charging in, quickly pulling the trigger, firing his autopistol at her.

Autopistol (KAC): 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 4 = 1
Damage (Piercing): 1d6 ⇒ 1

The purple miner, seeing that there is nowhere for him to move that won't likely make him fall on his bum, pulls out his wrench, and attempts to hit Meia with it.
Wrench (i.e. club) (KAC): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage (bludgeoning, archaic (-5 to damage vs modern armor)): 1d6 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 5 = 2

The Yellow miner falls to the ground, bleeding out.

ROUND 2 (Bold can act)
If you want to keep the ruse up, a bluff roll will be needed...but maybe you don't want to keep the ruse up....

Oz (0 Damage)
Talbot (0 damage)
Twang (0 Damage)
Spider (0 Damage)
Meia (2 Damage)
Helios-4 (0 Damage)
Miner blue (0 Damage)
Miner purple (3 Damage)
Miner yellow (13 Damage)

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 24/24 | HP 20/20 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 CMD 26 Electricity Resist 5 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +6 | Perception +7 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +11 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Inactive (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 3

Seeing the miner drop, Oz grins behind his turban, giving Talbot a quick thumbs up...before stealthily snapping his pistol to bear and firing for effect!

Trick Attack Stealth vs. CR: 1d20 + 12 - 20 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 20 = 6 or below is flat-footed
Anchoring Murmur Sonic Suppressor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 vs. EAC
Sonic Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Trick Attack Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

"I meant you, bastard. The Starfinder Society doesn't need a long memory or a long arm to smear your ass all across this dust bowl, traitor!"

Scarab Sages

Oz's shot seems to have connected on Talbot. His eyes go momentarily wide as he registers who really is the enemy, and one is standing right next to him! He swings his knife at Spider.

Trick attack (Athletics): 1d20 + 13 - 20 ⇒ (10) + 13 - 20 = 3 CR 3 or lower tricked (Spider is flat footed)
Survival Knife (KAC): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage (Slashingy): 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Trick damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Talbot's trick seemed to have worked, as Spider seemed distracted by Talbot's footwork, the knife cutting across one of Spiders shoulder joints.

ROUND 2 (Bold can act)
Ruse is up!....

Twang (0 Damage)
Spider (9 Damage)
Meia (2 Damage)
Helios-4 (0 Damage)

Miner blue (0 Damage)
Miner purple (3 Damage)
Miner yellow (13 Damage)

Round 3
Oz (0 Damage)
Talbot (6 damage)

Acquisitives

"Twang" Female CN Ysoki Operative (Ghost) 1 (Golden Oldie) | SP 7/7 ; HP 8/8 ; RP 5/5 | EAC 15 ; KAC 16 | Ft +1 ; Rf +6 ; Wi +2 | Init. +5 ; Perc. +5; SM. +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |

Hearing that the bluff came to an end and that her teammates seem to be fighting with Talbot, Twang shouts:
"Don't kill Talbot, we might still need him!"

Hoping that the echo of the mine blurred her location, she then tries to sneakily target the purple miner.

Trick Attack Stealth vs CR: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

"Helios-4" Male N Android Technomancer 4 (Ace Pilot) | SP 24/24 ; HP 24/24 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 15 ; KAC 14 | Ft +2 ; Rf +3 ; Wi +4 | Init. +2 ; Perc. +4; SM. -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |
bot:
[dice=Azimuth Laser Rifle]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Damage, F]1d8+4[/dice]

Helios hides behind the pillar to get a brief respite from the incoming fire and shouts: "Don't count on me for that!"

He then leans into the hallway and raises a hand in the direction of the two miners, sending missiles of force to ram into both of them.

Magic Missile as a full round action

Missile 1, purple miner: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Missile 2 and 3, blue miner: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7


"Spider" Male CG kasatha space pirate operative 2 | HP 16/16 SP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Spider looks at the cut and his face express fear

"He is the traitor not me! You killed one of your people now you try to take the second one?"

Bluff trick attack: 1d20 + 11 + 4 - 20 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 4 - 20 = -1 Tick failed, bluff is visible due to that he gets AOO
Tactical pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Trick attack damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Spider moved backward but was not careful enough while doing so.

Scarab Sages

Twang shoots one miner in the leg, as it tries to see where the yell came from.

Talbot sees the 'shobhad' attempting to shoot him--and the 'shobhad' was with the other traitor--so he swings his knife to hit them as the 'shobhad' moves back.

AoO vs Spider Survival Knife (KAC): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage (Slashing): 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Spider is able to retreat and shoot Talbot, winging his right arm slightly.

Helios leans forward and three bright glowing embers fly at the two miners. The first one strikes the one that Twang shot in the leg, making him drop! The other two slam into the other miner--who until this point was not hurt--and rocks him back a little, the pain obvious on the miners face.

ROUND 2 (Bold can act)

Meia (2 Damage) I plan on botting Meia in 10 or so hours to keep things moving...it is a weekend so will wait a little longer
Miner blue (7 Damage)
Miner purple (14 Damage)
Miner yellow (13 Damage)

Round 3
Oz (0 Damage)
Talbot (10 damage)
Twang (0 Damage)
Spider (16 Damage)
Helios-4 (0 Damage)

Wayfinders

Female Korasha Lashunta Wild Warden, Solider (Starfinder Forerunner) /1 | SP: 8/8 HP: 11/11 RP: 3/3 | EAC: 15 KAC: 18 | F:+3 R:+2 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 25ft |
Tracked Resources:
| Re-roll: 1/1 | DT: 1/1
| Active Conditions: none

Meia doesn't react much to being hit. "Well that wasn't nice."

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
P Dmg if needed: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Scarab Sages

Meia swings at the miner, but is unable to connect.

The last miner grits his teeth and swings out with his wrench at Meia.
Wrench(i.e. club) (KAC): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage (Bludgeoning, archaic (-5 to damage vs modern armor)): 1d6 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 5 = 0
But misses, trying to keep himself up while in the grease.

Round 3 (Bold can act)
Oz (0 Damage)
Talbot (10 damage)
Twang (0 Damage)
Spider (16 Damage)
Helios-4 (0 Damage)
Meia (2 Damage)
Miner blue (7 Damage)
Miner purple (14 Damage)
Miner yellow (13 Damage)

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Twang" Female CN Ysoki Operative (Ghost) 1 (Golden Oldie) | SP 7/7 ; HP 8/8 ; RP 5/5 | EAC 15 ; KAC 16 | Ft +1 ; Rf +6 ; Wi +2 | Init. +5 ; Perc. +5; SM. +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |

Noticing that the blue miner is distracted by his pain and by her teammates' attacks, Twang decides to rush out of her hiding spot.

This ends now! Let's put some pressure on this last minion. Time to shine, old rat!

The old ysoki quickly puts her pistol in its holster before dashing towards the unsuspecting enemy in one surprinsingly gracious movement, pulling on the top of her cane to reveal a hidden sword.

+11 acrobatics, auto pass check to move in grease

Trick Attack Stealth vs CR: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 if > 20+CR, +1d4 and flat-footed

Tactical Sword Cane: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Damage, P: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

After piercing her target, Twang shouts: "Helios, stop acting like a bag of rusty bolts! We won't be able to question the bastard if you kill him, unless you can magically interrogate bloody corpses!"

Wayfinders

"Helios-4" Male N Android Technomancer 4 (Ace Pilot) | SP 24/24 ; HP 24/24 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 15 ; KAC 14 | Ft +2 ; Rf +3 ; Wi +4 | Init. +2 ; Perc. +4; SM. -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |
bot:
[dice=Azimuth Laser Rifle]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Damage, F]1d8+4[/dice]

"Interrogate? We don't need to know anything! The worthless bag of bones doesn't mean anything to us!"

Helios shoots at the remaining miner.

Laser Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage, F: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Scarab Sages

Twang is able to sneakily get around the miner and attack him...and dropping him.

Talbot seeing that his 'allies' are down, attempts to maneuver to the best of his ability. He nimbly dodges through the grease [oo]c(at 1/2 speed, no need for a roll, his acrobatics is higher than Twangs[/ooc]), and then does a slight tumble through the down miners spot.
Acrobatics+13: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31 vs. DC 17 (15 +1.5XTwangs CR)

Getting next to Twang, he slices across her chest.
Survival Knife (KAC): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage (Slashing): 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
But with the dodging and moving through the slick, he is unable to hit Twang.

Helios aims at the miner, but with Twang dropping him, changes his aim at Talbot--who made himself a nice target. The laser blast hits Talbot in the side.

Round 3 (Bold can act)
Oz (0 Damage)[/b] -Delayed
Talbot (14 damage) -Acted Talbot is now into the bloodied state....it is obvious that he is near the last of his life
Twang (0 Damage) -Acted
Spider (16 Damage)
Helios-4 (0 Damage) -Acted
Meia (2 Damage)

Will we Get to Round 4????? Or wil the three people still able to act going to be able to drop Talbot????
Round 15
Miner blue (13 Damage)
Miner purple (14 Damage)
Miner yellow (13 Damage)

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 24/24 | HP 20/20 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 CMD 26 Electricity Resist 5 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +6 | Perception +7 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +11 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Inactive (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 3

Oz winces as Spider get his, slipping forward and whispering a quick "...sorry," before taking another shot at Talbot!

Trick Attack Stealth vs. CR: 1d20 + 12 - 20 ⇒ (8) + 12 - 20 = 0 or below is flat-footed
Anchoring Murmur Sonic Suppressor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 vs. EAC
Sonic Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Trick Attack Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


"Spider" Male CG kasatha space pirate operative 2 | HP 16/16 SP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Spider grabs his wound and pushes it firmly.

"The bleed does not stop..."

Trick attack bluff: 1d20 + 11 + 4 - 20 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 4 - 20 = 10
Trick attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

And a moment later he moves and shoots Talbot in the back.

Wayfinders

Female Korasha Lashunta Wild Warden, Solider (Starfinder Forerunner) /1 | SP: 8/8 HP: 11/11 RP: 3/3 | EAC: 15 KAC: 18 | F:+3 R:+2 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 25ft |
Tracked Resources:
| Re-roll: 1/1 | DT: 1/1
| Active Conditions: none

Meia will move around the grease and attempt to bring this to and end.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
P Dmg if needed: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Scarab Sages

Oz's stealth was messed up by saying sorry to Spider. Which meant that Talbot heard him coming, able to sway away from the blast.

Spider however, is able to use Oz's mistake and bluff that he was more hurt than he really was...allowing his shot to connect for damage.

Meia however, maneuvering her doshko into high guard, and brings her blade down, cleaving into Talbots shoulder...and dropping him.

You are all out of combat. Talbot is dead at the end of his round (which comes up next), as he is below zero.

You all can go through Talbot's equipment and besides the static arc pistol, survival knife and freebooter armor he has a mk1 ring of resistance and some credsticks. In a hidden pocket inside of his armor you find a simple 'rock' about the size of a turkey egg. While unremarkable in look, any detecting of magic has it glow with a very strong aura. This has to be the 'charlatan's stone' you are were looking for.

Doing a quick look into the office Talbot came out of, besides some extra clothing and some nutrient food packs, you find a lump tech. Easily Helios can determine it it is a brown force field...looks cobbled together...maybe Talbot was tinkering to get it working?

So...what next?

We are at the end game...just want to see what you all will do.

Wayfinders

"Helios-4" Male N Android Technomancer 4 (Ace Pilot) | SP 24/24 ; HP 24/24 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 15 ; KAC 14 | Ft +2 ; Rf +3 ; Wi +4 | Init. +2 ; Perc. +4; SM. -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |
bot:
[dice=Azimuth Laser Rifle]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Damage, F]1d8+4[/dice]

Helios spits on Talbot's lifeless body and puts his rifle back in its holster.

"Pteh. Son of a b&@~!." He lets out a deep sigh, and for the first time since landing on Akiton it seems like his circuitry's pulsating slows down. He sits down next to the traitor's body and leans on the wall to catch his breath. Sliding his hand into his pocket, he takes out a packet of bubblegum, stops for a moment, his hand suspended in the air, before putting the packet back.

"Feels... kinda good." he says tentatively, as if trying to convince himself. "Until next time somebody tries to get the thasteron business back up and running, I guess." The android shakes his head. "So many lives lost to this unending cycle." he adds in a peculiar, almost sad tone.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 24/24 | HP 20/20 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 CMD 26 Electricity Resist 5 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +6 | Perception +7 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +11 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Inactive (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 3

Oz sighs and changes out the battery in his gun...just in case. He nods when Helios spits on the body.

"Well, let's give the place a once-over in case he left some unpleasant surprises for the locals, I guess. Then back to see if the shirren wants what's left of him?"


"Spider" Male CG kasatha space pirate operative 2 | HP 16/16 SP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Spider sighs looking Talbot going down. He takes out bullets and reloads his pistol. He listens to Oz and nods to the idea of looking through the chambers.

I don't know, but I always liked Talbot and I hate the fact that there is no other resolution to the story.

Acquisitives

"Twang" Female CN Ysoki Operative (Ghost) 1 (Golden Oldie) | SP 7/7 ; HP 8/8 ; RP 5/5 | EAC 15 ; KAC 16 | Ft +1 ; Rf +6 ; Wi +2 | Init. +5 ; Perc. +5; SM. +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |

Twang cleans the blood off her blade with a clean part of Talbot's shirt before putting her sword back in the rest of her cane.

"Oof... We're lucky he kept the artifact in his pockets. What would have you done if he had hidden it? We can't ask a dead man where he hid his precious! You young boys need to think before you act"

Wayfinders

Female Korasha Lashunta Wild Warden, Solider (Starfinder Forerunner) /1 | SP: 8/8 HP: 11/11 RP: 3/3 | EAC: 15 KAC: 18 | F:+3 R:+2 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 25ft |
Tracked Resources:
| Re-roll: 1/1 | DT: 1/1
| Active Conditions: none

Meia looks down and steps back letting the others go through his things. "So much simpler if he had just stopped and talked it through."

Scarab Sages

You all do a complete search of the area, and find only was already mentioned.

You take Tabot's body out of the mines, and give Philt a call.

Coming to the location that Philt sends you, you see Philt and his bodyguards there.

Philt looks at the very dead body of Talbot. "That will....suffice. We at least know that he is now in a higher court of law than the mortal courts we could have put him in. Thank you for returning him."

Looking a bit west towards the town of Tasch, Philt remarks, "You know, this town seemed to have a very strong sense of loyalty to Talbot--misplaced obviously--but the town has merits. If only people would spend some initial credits and time something good could come out of this place. I think the bean counters were looking at building a shipping hub somewhere on Akiton, probably at Maro. I could possibly point them here...likely better prices, lower criminal organizations"

"Anyway...enough musing. Thank you Starfinders, and I hope whatever Talbot took from your society is going to be returned to the Lorespire Complex never to see the light of day."

Unless you have questions for Philt, moving to end...and even if you do have questions can still RP it.

You all get back on the--shuttle...shudder--and make the 2 day trip back to Absalom Station. When you return to Arvins office, you are immediately let in. He debriefs you and is glad to see that the charlatan's stone is back.

"Go ahead to Seeker's Respite and have a round of drinks on me. Just remember, not to drink too much, and get some rest. I am certain that we will have more assignments for you soon."

Thanks for playing. Sorry for the semi hiatus/interruptions. I will have chronicles ready for downloading tomorrow AM.

Wayfinders

"Helios-4" Male N Android Technomancer 4 (Ace Pilot) | SP 24/24 ; HP 24/24 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 15 ; KAC 14 | Ft +2 ; Rf +3 ; Wi +4 | Init. +2 ; Perc. +4; SM. -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |
bot:
[dice=Azimuth Laser Rifle]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Damage, F]1d8+4[/dice]

Helios stays strangely silent during the search and the subsequent return to Philt. As the shirren speaks about the future of Tasch, Helios smiles slightly.

"That's kind of you, Philt. I think a lot of good could come out of this." he says, a bit at odds with his usual laisser-aller.

During the voyage back to Absalom station, Helios mostly remains in the engineering bay, tinkering with some devices and practicing technomancy. He seldom speaks to the crew and takes his meals to his cabin.

After Arvin's debrief, the android salutes the VC with nothing more than a curt nod and walks out of the office. He puts his hands in his pockets. "Well. Good stuff we did back there. Went pretty good." He smiles and adds. "I'm glad we went through this. It's an awfully small step, but it's one in the right direction to better the life of some of Akiton's inhabitants." The android stares off at the dockworkers loading nearby vessels. "This damn planet's stolen so may years from me. It was hard going back. But I'm glad I did." He shakes his head and snickers. "Look at me getting all emotional. I should have my circuits checked. It's been a few years. Oh well, let's go get a drink, I'm thirstier than a miner that's fallen down a sand hole."

Wayfinders

Female Korasha Lashunta Wild Warden, Solider (Starfinder Forerunner) /1 | SP: 8/8 HP: 11/11 RP: 3/3 | EAC: 15 KAC: 18 | F:+3 R:+2 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 25ft |
Tracked Resources:
| Re-roll: 1/1 | DT: 1/1
| Active Conditions: none

"Or who knows, we might need a station or place to set up shop. Our kind bring tons of visitors who then bring pockets full of credits and a need for supplies." Meia shrugs. "Might want to update the bar a little bit."

why not have starfinder lodges :)

151 to 182 of 182 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Waldergrave] #1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.