GMParty PFS2 Quests

Game Master DrParty06


301 to 350 of 372 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps
Aeinquel wrote:

Not gonna try the Identify Magic check; a +7 Arcana won't do it.

[dice=Recall Knowledge, Nature]1d20 + 4

Besides, I can't Recall Knowledge to save my life. Not seeing the sea serpents, either.

You can really just look at that Identify Magic, since it's pretty irrelevant.

You don't know anything about the serpents.

Zoom out/scroll up to see them.

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Got it, thanks.

Aeinquel tries to remember useful details about sea serpents and comes up empty. "I suppose that blunt force will have to suffice." He ascends the stairs to the next deck level, whirling his staff as he does so before hurling it at the red serpent.

Hand of the Apprentice: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Bludgeoning damage, if applicable: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Grand Archive

Male Human | Barkeep | Bard (Enigma) 1| Class DC 16 | Spell Attack: (Occult) +6 hit/+3 damage | HP: 16/16; Hero: 1/3 | AC: 17 (18 w/ buckler) | F (T) +3; R (T) +5; W (E) +6 |Perc (E): +6 |Spd: 25'

Jakob stares out to sea, trying to recall what he can about sea serpents.
First Action - Recall Knowledge/Sea Serpents; I think I can use Bardic Knowledge for this, Bardic is preferred roll for better mod... Leaving both rolls in case.
Nature: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Bardic Lore: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

He quickly shares whatever he remembers. Once done he gives a rousing speech to the Pathfinders and crew to bolster their morale.
Second Action - Cast Inspire Courage on everyone in 60'

He then draws his sling and prepares to fight.
Third Action - Interact, draw weapon

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

Ulfgar shows no sign of pride or victory when he wades out of the water with the gorget in hand. He simply hands it over to one of the people who seems to know things about magic.

He's heading below decks to get warm, his clothes soaked through with icy water when two serpentine heads appear above the thrashing waves nearby.

The dwarf gives a heartfelt sigh as he crosses the deck and draws a javelin, eyeing one of the beasts closely.

Actions - 1: Move; 2: Interact (Draw Javelin); 3: Hunt Prey (Red.)


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

Aeinquel's staff strikes the Red serpent. Jakob identifies these creatures as you sea serpents. He is aware that can bite and gnaw on creatures Bite attack with Grab and Constrict., but that they also can extend spines that could damage you or spout water at you exposing you to the dangers of the brackish sea water Ranged attack that only exposes you to a poison. Ulfgar pulls s javelin and stares down Red.

The Blue sea serpent climbs up the side of the ship and shoots a waterspout at Ott, but Ott dodges out of the way.

Waterspout vs. Ott: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

The Red sea serpent climbs up next to Ulfgar to bite him, but is stopped by Ulfgar's armor.

Bite vs. Ulfgar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Ott is up before the start of Round 2.

Status wrote:

Initiative

Aeinquel
Ulfgar
Jakob
Red: 11 damage
Blue
Ott

Horizon Hunters

CN Twilight Halfling Monk (Rogue Archeytpe 2 | 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: --- HP 26/26 | AC 20 | F +6 R +10 W +8 | Perc +6 (low-light vision)| Stealth +8 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Athletics +3, Craft+2, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Halfling Lore +5, Intim +7, Lore +2, Med +5, Nature +3, Occult+2, Perform +4, Religion +6, Society +5, Survival +6, Theivery +8, Underworld L +5

"Oh, yer a live one, eh?" notes Ott as he avoids the serpent's spurting water and reaches for his crossbow.

"Let's see, then if we kin change that." He loads a bolt and fires it at his attacker.

Strike (Crossbow) v blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Damage (P): 1d8 ⇒ 6


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

Ott's shot goes wide.

Everyone else can go at the top of Round 2.

Grand Archive

Male Human | Barkeep | Bard (Enigma) 1| Class DC 16 | Spell Attack: (Occult) +6 hit/+3 damage | HP: 16/16; Hero: 1/3 | AC: 17 (18 w/ buckler) | F (T) +3; R (T) +5; W (E) +6 |Perc (E): +6 |Spd: 25'

Jakob continues to call out encouragements to the team and crew.
First action - Inspire Courage

He then load his sling and launches a bullet at the RED serpent attacking Ulf.
Second- Interact, load; Third - Attack
Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15
Damage/B: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

The elf focuses, breathing evenly, before beginning an incantation. Heat radiates from his hand as he chants and traces sigils of power in the air, culminating in a burst of flame that streams towards the red serpent.

First action: Reach spell metamagic.
Second and third actions: Cast produce flame.

Spell attack vs. Red, including inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 = 21
Spell damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

Jakob's sling bullet misses the Red serpent, but his inspiration helps Aeinquel's spell do enough damage to fell the beast.

Ulfgar is still up before the remaining creature.

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Aeinquel smiles as the serpent falls to the combination of arcane and occult magic. "Jakob, let us see if we can do that again."

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

Ulfgar spares a moment to glare at the two spell casters after he is beaten to the punch of killing the creature.

He drops the javelin to the deck with a clatter and pulls his dwarven waraxe off his back as he crosses over to the other sea serpent.

Swinging with both hands, he tries to behead the beast.

Dwarven Waraxe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Slashing: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Actions - 1: Move; 2: Interact (Draw Waraxe); 3: Attack (Blue)


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

Ulfgar puts too much effort into the swing and misses.

The blue sea serpent attempts to bite Ulfgar, but is unsuccessful. It then extends spines from its back before moving past Ulfgar trying to hit him with them.

Bite vs. Ulfgar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Spine Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 - DC 14 Basic Reflex save

Ott is up at the end of Round 2.

Status wrote:

Initiative

Aeinquel
Ulfgar
Jakob
Blue
Ott

Horizon Hunters

CN Twilight Halfling Monk (Rogue Archeytpe 2 | 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: --- HP 26/26 | AC 20 | F +6 R +10 W +8 | Perc +6 (low-light vision)| Stealth +8 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Athletics +3, Craft+2, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Halfling Lore +5, Intim +7, Lore +2, Med +5, Nature +3, Occult+2, Perform +4, Religion +6, Society +5, Survival +6, Theivery +8, Underworld L +5

"All right, jus' 'old stil..." Ott mutters as he slides a bolt into his crossbow. He points it toward the remaining serpent and fires.

Strike (Crossbow) v blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage (P): 1d8 ⇒ 2

"That's it!" he cries aloud as the bolt sinks into the creature, though not as deeply as he would have liked. He eagerly reaches for another bolt and begins to pull back his crossbow for another shot.

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Don't forget about the extra damage from inspire courage, Ott.


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

Ott forgot about the bonus to hit from inspire courage too.

With Jakob's encouragement, Ott times his shot just right and fires his bolt into a soft spot in the sea serpent's mouth. Critical hit.

Everyone else is up to start Round 3.

Status wrote:

Initiative

Aeinquel
Ulfgar
Jakob

Blue: 6
Ott

Grand Archive

Male Human | Barkeep | Bard (Enigma) 1| Class DC 16 | Spell Attack: (Occult) +6 hit/+3 damage | HP: 16/16; Hero: 1/3 | AC: 17 (18 w/ buckler) | F (T) +3; R (T) +5; W (E) +6 |Perc (E): +6 |Spd: 25'

Jakob continues to rally everyone as he loads and fires his sling.
First- Inspire (+1hit/Dam, +1vFear), Second-Interact/load, Third-strike
Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7
Damage/B: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Ulfgar grunts, more in annoyance than in pain as he fails to avoid the spines.

He vents his irritation toward the serpent by following it and taking another swing then drawing his clan dagger.

Dwarven Waraxe: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14

Slashing: 1d12 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12

Actions - 1: Move; 2: Attack (Blue); 3: Interact (Draw Clan Dagger)

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Aeinquel begins a lengthy incantation, long fingers dancing dexterously through the accompanying patterns. His voice rises to a crescendo and cuts off. The ensuing silence is broken by the impact of three darts of force on the remaining serpent.

Casting magic missile and using all three actions this round.

Magic missile damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3, 3) + 3 = 13

Dark Archive

Male Mostly Human GM

Jakob's sling bullet sails wide. Ulfgar's waraxe is met by the creature's tough hide, but Aeinquel's missiles strike the creature in its maw.

The sea serpent barely clinging to life lashes out at Ulfgar, but is unable to connect.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

It sticks out its spines raking Ulgar once more as it retreats to the water.

Spine Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 DC 14 Basic Reflex save for Ulfgar.

Ott has a chance to finish it if he chooses too.

Status wrote:

Initiative

Aeinquel
Ulfgar
Jakob
Blue: 19
Ott

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

Just gonna go ahead and make the roll.

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

C'mon!

Horizon Hunters

CN Twilight Halfling Monk (Rogue Archeytpe 2 | 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: --- HP 26/26 | AC 20 | F +6 R +10 W +8 | Perc +6 (low-light vision)| Stealth +8 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Athletics +3, Craft+2, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Halfling Lore +5, Intim +7, Lore +2, Med +5, Nature +3, Occult+2, Perform +4, Religion +6, Society +5, Survival +6, Theivery +8, Underworld L +5

"'Opefully, we've given that a 'ard enough time that it'll think twice bef'r tryin' to make a meal out of someone else." says Ott as he watches the creature swim out of sight.

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Aeinquel keeps a wary eye on the wounded serpent's retreat. "Captain, we have what we came for. Let us return with all haste." I had probably better avoid Ulfgar until he has been healed. Luck was not with him in the fight.


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

With the final sea serpent fleeing, you easily disengage from the wrecked ship and return to Kalsgard. Venture-Captain Bjersig Torrsen is delighted upon your return with Hlvard's body and the gorget.

"“This will greatly please the Grenskuldrs. Thank you. I’ll make sure that you’re all on the list for a very special event coming up soon.”

He opens the doors to a nearby cabinet and pulls out an armful of vials, "Let's just say these might come in handy." The vials are lesser winter wolf elixirs.

With that, we've finished Quest 3. Go ahead and roll downtime checks and let me know if you'd like to stick around for Port Peril Pub Crawl.


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

Quest 4: Port Peril Pub Crawl

Following your trip to Kalsgard, you are picked up by the Glorious Payoff, Calisro Benarry's new ship for a trip south to the Shackles. As you draw closer, Calisro Benarry deftly steers her ship through a hidden channel, carefully navigating through the barely visible rock and coral that protrude slightly from the water’s surface. Behind the Payoff, a slightly smaller ship—the Sea Sparkle—follows, making every effort to follow Benarry’s course as closely as possible. Off the port hull, the deep green of the Garundi coast is illuminated by the late afternoon sun. “See those gulls?” Benarry shouts over the flapping of the sails, “that’s the sandbar we’ll be dropping you off at. Barely sticks up over the waves, but the seabirds flock over it to feast on crab.”

“As I explained earlier, Vidrian—you might have known it as Sargava not that long ago—needs explorers to chart the trade routes to the south that they couldn’t use back when it was ruled by Cheliax. Simple enough bit of adventuring, but the new nation’s been having trouble with the Free Captains of late. Turns out when Vidrian broke free of Cheliax, the locals stopped paying the pirates protection money, and now they’re the number-one plunder target in the Shackles. What’s more, the pirates have set up a blockade preventing our ships from making it down to Vidrian to assist.”

“Thankfully, we’ve got someone on the inside. Stella Fane, a Free Captain with ties to the Firebrands and the Pirate Council, has been in contact with the Society. She and members of the Society’s leadership have put together a fairly clever plan to help the Society’s ships pass through the pirate blockades unharmed. The Wind and the Waves willing, the Payoff and the Sparkle can sail to Vidrian, no problem. While we’re doing that, I’ve arranged transport for you to Port Peril to meet with Fane and get her to sign this contract making the whole thing official—she may be a pirate, but she’s the kind that holds to her word. You’ll need to avoid drawing too much attention until after the deal is done. Once she’s signed the contract her friends in the Pirate Council will ratify it and there won’t be much the lesser captains can do. Be careful. Anyone looking to put a stop to this need only ensure that contract never gets signed.”

"Any questions?"

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

"Do we have some way to identify ourselves to Captain Fane?"


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

"The contract will do well enough at that. It's all magicked shut, so only she can read and sign it."

Horizon Hunters

CN Twilight Halfling Monk (Rogue Archeytpe 2 | 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: --- HP 26/26 | AC 20 | F +6 R +10 W +8 | Perc +6 (low-light vision)| Stealth +8 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Athletics +3, Craft+2, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Halfling Lore +5, Intim +7, Lore +2, Med +5, Nature +3, Occult+2, Perform +4, Religion +6, Society +5, Survival +6, Theivery +8, Underworld L +5

"Aye? And do we have some way to identify the good captain?" asks Ott.

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

"What is the contract?" Ulfgar asks, eyes squinted suspiciously at the vague way Benarry is describing the whole plan.

"Lotta water involved in being Pathfinder," he mutters as he sees that they're going to be dealing with the ocean, again.


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

"She's a recent figure on the Shackles scene, as is her ship the Risen Albatross. Word is, the Chelaxians bought her crew out from under her and tossed her overboard at sea. Some say she died and it's her ghost sailing the waters and sinking slaver boats and Chelaxian ships left and right. I don't believe it myself - never heard of a ghost that could put away as much rum as she's been known to, that's for sure. I s'spect she'll recognize ya as the outsiders she's s'pposed to meet."

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Aeinquel nods in sympathy at Ulfgar's murmured aside. "When they said there would be travel, I didn't realize that the world was quite this large."


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

"The contract is a long-term trade agreement; we tell her where we’ve had reports of slavers—she hates them and it’s no skin off Society members’ backs to let her know—and she approaches us first with any information she receives regarding archaeological sites and historical discoveries. Our obligation requires us to make the information exchange each time one of our ships passes through the Shackles, so attacking a Pathfinder ship is the same as attacking Stella and her allies on the Pirate Council. Smartest deal we’ve made, if you ask me."

At least the quests don't handwave away months of your life like one of the scenarios does.

Horizon Hunters

CN Twilight Halfling Monk (Rogue Archeytpe 2 | 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: --- HP 26/26 | AC 20 | F +6 R +10 W +8 | Perc +6 (low-light vision)| Stealth +8 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Athletics +3, Craft+2, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Halfling Lore +5, Intim +7, Lore +2, Med +5, Nature +3, Occult+2, Perform +4, Religion +6, Society +5, Survival +6, Theivery +8, Underworld L +5

"A right good deal, I'd agree." pipes Ott. "Well, best be gatherin' me sea legs again. Can't leave the Kortos without crossin' the deep."

Ready to go.

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

Ulfgar gives a faint nod and slight grunt, high praise coming from him, when he hears what the terms of the contract are.

Then, he looks toward the sandbar, the only indication that he's ready for what's to come.


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

As the Glorious Payoff slows a bit away from land, Calisro instructs you to jump overboard and swim to the nearby sandbar, "The water's too shallow for us to get any closer." The water is calm enough that you have no difficulties making your way to the dry land of the sandbar.

DC 18 Perception:
There's a wooden crate barely protruding from the sandbar. Athletics check to pry open.

The tide begins to come in as you're left waiting there, until about an hour later, a small boat sailed by an elderly dwarven woman named Hlar arrives to pick you up. She waves you aboard, shifting sacks of shellfish and crab traps to make room for you. Over the next couple hours, she meanders the boat closer to shore, stopping occasionally to dive overboard and return with a sea urchin or squid after a couple minutes. On the occasions that the wind dies down or you're heading against it, she pulls out two oars and passes one to Ulfgar, "Since Bennary made me come out o' me way to get ya, least ya can do is get us to shore."

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

On reaching the questionable shelter of the sandbar, Aeinquel immediately uses a prestidigitation cantrip to dry himself and clean his clothing; as a result, he notices nothing but the raucous cries of seabirds, the clatter of crab claws, and the sounds of wind and water.

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Ulfgar wades ashore...and wades...and wades a little more. It takes more wading when you have less legs. He's panting for breath and looks up at the sky then braces his hands on his knees.

A frown comes to his face (a new frown, different from his Resting Dwarf Face) and his eyes narrow.

He brushes the sand away from the crate (mentioned in the spoiler) and starts working on the lid.

Athletics (Trained): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

He nods to the dwarven woman when she pulls up on the sandbar.

He doesn't rush her as she does her business. She's doing them a favor, after all. If anything, he shows signs of being impressed by her skill in fishing.

"Of course, Aunt. The least I can do," he says, taking up the oar when requested.

Horizon Hunters

CN Twilight Halfling Monk (Rogue Archeytpe 2 | 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: --- HP 26/26 | AC 20 | F +6 R +10 W +8 | Perc +6 (low-light vision)| Stealth +8 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Athletics +3, Craft+2, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Halfling Lore +5, Intim +7, Lore +2, Med +5, Nature +3, Occult+2, Perform +4, Religion +6, Society +5, Survival +6, Theivery +8, Underworld L +5

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Ott spies the crate and decides to have a go at opening it himself.
Athletics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

"Fixed well tight, that one is." notes the halfling. "No doubt been at sea too long."


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

Ulfgar is unable to open the crate. As Ott attempts to pry it open, the sand beneath the crate shifts, and you hear the muffled crash of breaking glass from within it.

Hlar's boat drifts into Crescent Harbor, where several sailors work singing rowdy songs as they do. Hlar guides the boat to a smaller dock to unload her catch, and gestures towards one of the larger docks, where the Risen Albatross, Fane's ship, is located. "Stella's nights on the town when she's in port are well known, but I don't know where the kids go these days. Perhaps ye can check with the harbormaster Tsojmin Kreidoros. He probably heard where she was goin' when she unloaded her ship."

Tsojmin is a bald male dwarf who is wasily found on the docks, checking off an inventory in a ledger. "What do you lot want? Can't you see I'm busy?"

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Aeinquel steps forward. "Your pardon, sir--we shall be quick. We have a package for Captain Stella Fane, and are looking for her. Do you know where she is?"


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

"For the right price."

A diplomacy check may suffice.

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

Ulfgar scowls at the crate when he can't get it open. He scowls even harder when he hears the contents inside break...after he backs up a few steps. You never knew when you might be dealing with an alchemist.

Once their own the docks, he nods to his fellow dwarf but isn't quick to reach for his gold. A man's entitled to whatever profit he can get, after all, but Ulfgar figures one of the weedier fellows might be able to talk the dockmaster down or even get him to spill the beans without any of them having to spill their purses.

Horizon Hunters

CN Twilight Halfling Monk (Rogue Archeytpe 2 | 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: --- HP 26/26 | AC 20 | F +6 R +10 W +8 | Perc +6 (low-light vision)| Stealth +8 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Athletics +3, Craft+2, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Halfling Lore +5, Intim +7, Lore +2, Med +5, Nature +3, Occult+2, Perform +4, Religion +6, Society +5, Survival +6, Theivery +8, Underworld L +5
GMParty wrote:
As Ott attempts to pry it open, the sand beneath the crate shifts, and you hear the muffled crash of breaking glass from within it.

"Whoops 'right. Tha' can't be good/" Ott mutters under his breath, hoping no one heard him or the glass.

GMParty wrote:
"For the right price."

"No worries, mates. Jus' leave this up to ole Ott, 'ere," the halfling quietly suggests before stepping forward to the dwarf and making a grand bow.

"And time is money, yeah?" Ott replies with a wink. "Well, we certainly don't want ta be a drain on yours. A quick word from you as to the good Cap'in's location and we'll be on our way and you can get back ta ledgerin' right quick. What do you say?"

Diplomacy to Make Impression: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Diplomacy to Request: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

"Yeah, yeah. She be at the Last Catch. Now get outta here.", he points towards a small islet back in the direction of the harbor.

You see that one of the docks leads out to the islet, where an open-air tavern with a large open space faces the sea. There are several fishing boats docked directly at the restaurant, unloading ingredients and customers. Many of the patrons are from amphibious or other aquatic ancestries.

As you approach, you see sitting in a corner a woman (see slides) finishing the last of a massive plate of fried octopus. She calls out to you, "Ah, you're just in time! Like little baby cleaner fish, not knowing that the shark might decide it wants a meal more than sparkling teeth. Let’s see what we’re dealing with. But first, a toast!”

She orders a round of drinks for all of you, and raises her cup, [b]"To calmer seas!"

Let me know if you drink, don't drink alcohol, or don't drink at all.

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Aeinquel looks doubtfully at the drink, then picks it up. "Calmer seas." He tosses it back.

Horizon Hunters

CN Twilight Halfling Monk (Rogue Archeytpe 2 | 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: --- HP 26/26 | AC 20 | F +6 R +10 W +8 | Perc +6 (low-light vision)| Stealth +8 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Athletics +3, Craft+2, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Halfling Lore +5, Intim +7, Lore +2, Med +5, Nature +3, Occult+2, Perform +4, Religion +6, Society +5, Survival +6, Theivery +8, Underworld L +5

Ott is pleased to have so readily found the woman and to see the sea creature on the plate rather than swimming towards him as he briefly recalls his last mission for an antique gorget.

Not one to pass up a free opportunity for a good warmer, he raises his mug and replies, "To calmer seas!"

Quickly downing the contents of the mug, he adds, "I believe there's a good deal more than one sea on Golarion--seven or so, at least. Best drink to each of them, no?" He raises his overturned mug as a gesture to the bartender to send him another.


Quest Maps|Bluerise Maps

Aeinquel & Ott:
The drink is rather powerful and pungent. It has an aftertaste not unlike very old tar. Roll a Fortitude save. Ott can reconsider his order of another for something else.

Ulfgar and Jakob can check the spoiler, if they decide to drink.

Grand Archive

M Arcana: +7 Nature: +4 Occult: +7 Religion: +4|HP: 3/12 (4 NL) Elf Wiz/1

Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

The elf coughs and chokes on the strong drink. Tears streaming from his eyes, he takes a moment to regain even a shred of composure. "Smoo--smooth."

Horizon Hunters

CN Twilight Halfling Monk (Rogue Archeytpe 2 | 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: --- HP 26/26 | AC 20 | F +6 R +10 W +8 | Perc +6 (low-light vision)| Stealth +8 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Athletics +3, Craft+2, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Halfling Lore +5, Intim +7, Lore +2, Med +5, Nature +3, Occult+2, Perform +4, Religion +6, Society +5, Survival +6, Theivery +8, Underworld L +5

Fortitude: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

"Calmer seas," Ulfgar mutters into his mug as much as to anyone else before drinking the contents with typical dwarven haste and persistence.

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

301 to 350 of 372 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMParty PFS2 Quests All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.