Hungry are the Dead

Game Master Seldlon the Swift

Falcon's Hollow


1 to 50 of 716 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Current Map

Noon, Neth, Fireday. Two days after the New Moon
Sunrise: 6:32am, Moonrise: 9:26am, Sunset: 4:40pm, Moonset: 7:35pm
High 42, low 35. Partly Cloudy.

The oars bring the Jurin Kreed gracefully to a stop at the dock. Soon enough, she is tied off and you make your departure. You head to The Sitting Duck for lunch. Being a work day, even at lunch time, the tavern is sparsley populated.

Mary sets a menu on the table. "Anything from the bar?"

Menu

Filled Green Peppers
A platter of green peppers filled with a mixture of garlic and spices.
8 cp

Ham Soup
A thick soup with chunks of ham, dumplings, celery, and garlic.
7 cp

Lamb Chowder
A thick chowder with hearty chunks of lamb, assorted grains, and celery.
7 cp

Roasted Rabbit
Roasted rabbit and cranberries.
7 cp

Grilled Frog
Grilled cubes of frog in a thick gravy served over mashed potatoes with a serving of kale.
1 sp, 3 cp

Herb-crusted Pork
Herb-crusted chunks of pork in a thick gravy on a bed of quinoa and a helping of celery.
1 sp, 3 cp


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13

"Hmmph. No duck? I'll take some chowder. Sitting duck. Name seems a bad sign."

I hope Khonsu is getting along alright I'm this new territory. Good game along the river. He should be fine. Ranok thinks to himself as he adjusts his new belt.
Not the most comfortable thing.


Sheriff Baleson is having lunch at the next table. He turns to Ranok. "Welcome back. I hope you are not alone."


Mary delivers Ranok's lunch.


Current Map

You hear a commotion outside. A man is desperately yelling and several others laughing in response.


Mary explains "Oh, that is Verrin, the local corpseman. He collects the dead for burial, builds coffins, digs graves, and so on. He is prone to strange outbursts, often at important meetings, and we have accepted that he is a harmless annoyance and usually deal with him by escorting him to the edge of town and pushing him in the direction of his home, usually with a forceful kick."


Sheriff Baleson excuses himself from his table and heads outside through the large double door western exit. As he passes your table he tips the brim of his hat and says "Welcome back. It is good to see you."


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13

Grumbling about cold chowder, Ranok gets up to follow Sheriff Baleson.

where is everyone?


HP 65 l AC 21 [+2 vs Traps] (T 15 FF 16) l F +6 R +12 W +5 (+2 vs Poison/Magic) l Ini +45 Perc +10 (+3 to unusal stone/Traps)

Rhen comes in to the bar after a long day walk on solid ground again. "By the Gods who ever though travelin' via water was a good idea needs ta be shot." Rhen grumbles as he sits down with Ranok. "Did ye order yet?"


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13

"Yeah, but something is happening outside. Come on."


HP 65 l AC 21 [+2 vs Traps] (T 15 FF 16) l F +6 R +12 W +5 (+2 vs Poison/Magic) l Ini +45 Perc +10 (+3 to unusal stone/Traps)

Rhen grumbles again something about beer and someone might get stabbed or will but won't see it coming.....

Rhen draws his sword as he follows Ranok.


Female Human Paladin 6th HP:72 |AC:18[T:12,FF:16]|F:+10|R:+7|W:+11|CMB:+8|CMB:20|Init:+2|Perception:+7|Glaive+10/+5,Da gger+8/+3Cestus+8/+3Warhammer+8/+3,Longsword+9/+4[+10/+5].Comp.Longbow+8/+4 1-2/2-/3-/4-

"Water travel wasn't that bad" She says as she follows in a nice comfortable but semi-formal dress.


Current Map

Once outside you see the man who must be Verrin the corpseman. Sheriff Baleson is trying to calm him down and several townsfolk are laughing at him. Current map is Falcon's Hollow .


Verrin Tieruk stands short and slender, with narrow shoulders and poor posture. Though he is a slim fellow his arms and back have wiry muscles from digging graves. His sloppily shaved face bears a few razor nicks in it. Heavy dark circles rim his dull gray eyes, which linger uncomfortably on whomever he encounters, as often as not staring at some part of the person’s face rather than the eyes. Though he’s yet had opportunity to use it, he carries a homemade weapon, just a coffin nail hammered through an axe handle, hammered into a flat blade, and sharpened; while not a terribly effective weapon, it is easily concealed in sleeve of his threadbare coat. He is visibly upset beyond self control.

"Ye gotta do somethin, Sheriff! They didn't even bother to say hello. Fancy hat ye got there, sir."


Current Map

It will take Diplomacy DC15 to calm him down enough to converse with you.


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13

"Verrin, my name is Ranok. My friends and I just destroyed some undead in the area, so we know there some evil about this place. Tell me what you saw. I'm listening."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Hearing Ranok's words he seems changed that someone knows something about the undead. "You know about undead? You kill them? Well what I saw was the bodies in the cemetery pulled themselves up out of the earth and started walking off without so much as a “how do you do?” I had nothing to do with them getting up like that. They was all kinds of different too. Some decomposed just the way I buried them. Some had sharp teeth like they wasn't humans. When I ran back here and looked back I saw some were walking, bloody skeletons and some ran on all four like dogs."


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13

"Which way were they walking Verrin?"


Verrin rubs his chin as he recalls. "Well now that you mention it, some was headed this a way and some was headed that a way. But only them two directions. Some was following me, others was going....northwest. Nice sword you have there, sir."


One of the villagers says "Uh, guys....Something is wrong with those folks headed this way. They ain't walking right." He points to the road leading north out of town.


Current Map

You can see that they are, in fact, zombies. There are 6 of them about 50 feet north of town. Behind them another 90 feet is a group of eight. You cannot see any further than that as the road slops down at that point.


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13

"everyone! Get inside and barricade the doors! Those with weapons and experience, make a perimeter around town and guard these folks. My friends and I will deal with these.". Ranok yells. He then blows his animal whistle, calling for Khonsu, before drawing his sword and advancing.


HP 65 l AC 21 [+2 vs Traps] (T 15 FF 16) l F +6 R +12 W +5 (+2 vs Poison/Magic) l Ini +45 Perc +10 (+3 to unusal stone/Traps)

'Water travel be terrible lass." Rhen responds.

As he hears the grave digger speak Rhen looks down the alley ways and down the main through way.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Hearing the mentioning of skeletons Rhen switches out for his new Morning star.


Current Map

initiative:

Niu 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Rhen 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Ranok 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
Ziera 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Baleson 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Lumberjack 1 1d20 ⇒ 13
Lumberjack 2 1d20 ⇒ 2
Lumberjack 3 1d20 ⇒ 9
Zombie 1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Zombie 2 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
Zombie 3 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Zombie 4 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Zombie 5 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
Zombie 6 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
Zombie 7 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Zombie 8 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Zombie 9 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Zombie 10 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Zombie 11 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Zombie 12 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Zombie 13 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Zombie 14 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

Round 1
Baleson, Ziera, Niu <::::::::::::::::[]==o
Zombie 14, 10, 11, 12, 4, 5
Lumberjack 1, 3, Rhen
Zombie 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,13
Ranok, Lumberjack 2

This encounter is one that I ran a simulation on years ago in maptool. One thing I took away from it was that I had to number the zombies and that was difficult to make out on icons. Zombies are red squares with white numbers, loggers are white squares with black numbers.


Oh my...Verrin, inside now! I'll sound the general alarm." Deldrin runs south down the road.


Female Human Paladin 6th HP:72 |AC:18[T:12,FF:16]|F:+10|R:+7|W:+11|CMB:+8|CMB:20|Init:+2|Perception:+7|Glaive+10/+5,Da gger+8/+3Cestus+8/+3Warhammer+8/+3,Longsword+9/+4[+10/+5].Comp.Longbow+8/+4 1-2/2-/3-/4-

Ziera pulls her sleeve dopping her outfit and brandishing her sword and grabs Festias shield.

AC:21


Human Witch 6 | HP 42/42 | AC 13(17) T 13 FF 10(14) | F +2 R +5 W +7 | Conditions: Mage Armor | 0/1 Levitate 6/6 Fly 6/6 Hair| Init +11 Perc +8 |
Spells:
0 - Det. Mgc, Guid, Mend, Rd. Mgc.; 1 - BHx2, Chill T, Enl Per, Ray of Enf; 2 - Agg. Thx2, Flurry Snx2, Web; 3 - Lightningx2, Prayer

After getting off the boat, Niu decided to follow his new best friend, Khonsu into the woods to continue their conversation.

It doesn't take long before Khonsu gets annoyed with Niu's incessant chatter scaring off the game and the tiger runs off into the wood, leaving Niu by himself.

Shrugging, Niu finds the river and heads toward town. He is almost to the gates, wondering what the commotion is about, when Khonsu darts past him in a dead run, responding to Ranok's call.

Hurrying to see what the commotion is, Niu sees everyone pointing to the north and a string of undead coming down the road.

"Did they follow us? Either they made really good time, or that barge was slower than I thought. Come to think of it, we probably could have walked here faster."

Seeing that the group is walking more or less in formation, Niu smiles. "They look warm from the walk, don't they? They are probably looking for the cool of the grave. Let's help them out.

Don't get in front of me."

Walking forward into the road to greet the undead, Niu begins casting, holding the final gestures until they have finished moving.

Move: Move 30ft
Standard: Ready to Cast Flurry of Snowballs, trigger: Once all of the first group of undead have moved forward.
I am marking the likely area of effect on the map.

Snowballs:
Cold Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 4, 1) = 13 (Reflex 18 for half)

I hope these aren't some kind of fast moving zombies


Human Witch 6 | HP 42/42 | AC 13(17) T 13 FF 10(14) | F +2 R +5 W +7 | Conditions: Mage Armor | 0/1 Levitate 6/6 Fly 6/6 Hair| Init +11 Perc +8 |
Spells:
0 - Det. Mgc, Guid, Mend, Rd. Mgc.; 1 - BHx2, Chill T, Enl Per, Ray of Enf; 2 - Agg. Thx2, Flurry Snx2, Web; 3 - Lightningx2, Prayer

Belatedly... anything special about these zombies?

Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29


Current Map

Nothing special about these zombies. They appear to be dressed like human commoners.

Two of them enter Niu's readied action.

reflex 4 v DC18: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
reflex 5 v DC18: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Two of the lumberjacks run to get their axes.

Round 1

Baleson, Ziera, Niu
Zombie 14, 10, 11, 12, 4, 5
Lumberjack 1, 3, Rhen <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}xxx()o
Zombie 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,13
Ranok, Lumberjack 2

Niu wrote:
I am marking the likely area of effect on the map

I moved the shape to the upper right-hand corner of the map for reuse.


Human Witch 6 | HP 42/42 | AC 13(17) T 13 FF 10(14) | F +2 R +5 W +7 | Conditions: Mage Armor | 0/1 Levitate 6/6 Fly 6/6 Hair| Init +11 Perc +8 |
Spells:
0 - Det. Mgc, Guid, Mend, Rd. Mgc.; 1 - BHx2, Chill T, Enl Per, Ray of Enf; 2 - Agg. Thx2, Flurry Snx2, Web; 3 - Lightningx2, Prayer

FYI: When I said "first group of zombies", I meant the closest group of zombies. (i.e. 1-6). I want to get them all, if I can

Edit: I see in discussion that you already stated that would be the case. Thank you, benevolent GM


Current Map

You were clear on your intentions.


HP 65 l AC 21 [+2 vs Traps] (T 15 FF 16) l F +6 R +12 W +5 (+2 vs Poison/Magic) l Ini +45 Perc +10 (+3 to unusal stone/Traps)

Are these Zombies or Skeletons? I will use the approperiate weapon for whatever they are.

Rhen moves up swinging out with his weapon.

Light Mace: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 281d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Short Sword: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 = 171d6 + 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + (2, 6) = 18


Current Map

Rhen moves up with his short sword but does not reach the approaching zombies.

The zombies continue to lumber forward.

Niu waits until the last moment and starts a snowball fight with the approaching zombies. A flurry of snowballs flies from his open hands and pelts the decaying undead. Chunks of flesh and even extremities fall to the ground, yet they continue towards you.

reflex 1 v DC18: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
reflex 3 v DC18: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
reflex 2 v DC18: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
reflex 6 v DC18: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

Round 1

Baleson, Ziera, Niu
Zombie 14, 10, 11, 12, 4, 5
Lumberjack 1, 3, Rhen
Zombie 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,13
Ranok, Lumberjack 2 <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}xxx()o

The lumberjack runs to get his axe.


Female Human Paladin 6th HP:72 |AC:18[T:12,FF:16]|F:+10|R:+7|W:+11|CMB:+8|CMB:20|Init:+2|Perception:+7|Glaive+10/+5,Da gger+8/+3Cestus+8/+3Warhammer+8/+3,Longsword+9/+4[+10/+5].Comp.Longbow+8/+4 1-2/2-/3-/4-

Ziera watches her companion Rhen rush forward to greet the undead. She looks back at Festia."Festia, get the others to safety, organize archers and crossbowmen, as well as polearms defend the entrances, Go now!" She says commandingly as she was ready to head forward and slice through these undead creatures.


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13

Ranok and Khonsu will up to the gate. "Don't let them in town Khonsu."

Ranok casts bless.


Current Map

Round 2
Current Effects
Bless (50 feet of Ranok) minute 1/5

Baleson, Ziera, Niu <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}xxx()o
Zombie 14, 10, 11, 12, 4, 5
Lumberjack 1, 3, Rhen
Zombie 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,13
Ranok, Lumberjack 2

The sheriff double moves to his saddled horse that is hitched to a post. He yells at a villager to sound the alarm.

The villager moves to the bell and pulls on the rope. You hear a loud deep bell begin to toll.


Human Witch 6 | HP 42/42 | AC 13(17) T 13 FF 10(14) | F +2 R +5 W +7 | Conditions: Mage Armor | 0/1 Levitate 6/6 Fly 6/6 Hair| Init +11 Perc +8 |
Spells:
0 - Det. Mgc, Guid, Mend, Rd. Mgc.; 1 - BHx2, Chill T, Enl Per, Ray of Enf; 2 - Agg. Thx2, Flurry Snx2, Web; 3 - Lightningx2, Prayer

"Hee, hee, hee, now they look too cold. I should warm them back up."

Taking a step back, he retrieves a wand from his belt, speaks a word and a ball of liquid hot metal goes flying at zombie 2.

I need to decide which wands are going in my wrist sheaths...

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Fire Damage?: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5 (No save)
Splash Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 (Reflex DC 11 for half)

Any creature damaged takes an additional 1d6 fire damage for the next 1d3 rounds


Current Map

Zombie 2 takes a direct hit.
reflex 1 v DC11: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
reflex 3 v DC11: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
reflex 4 v DC11: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

They all continue their march towards you.


Current Map

6d3 ⇒ (3, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2) = 13
Round 2
Current Effects
Bless (50 feet of Ranok) minute 1/6
Zombies 1 and 3 will burn for 3 rounds
Zombie 2 will burn for 1 round
Zombies 4,5, and 6 will burn for 2 rounds

Baleson, Niu
Ziera <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}xxx()o
Zombie 14, 10, 11, 12, 4, 5
Lumberjack 1, 3, Rhen
Zombie 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,13
Ranok, Lumberjack 2


Female Human Paladin 6th HP:72 |AC:18[T:12,FF:16]|F:+10|R:+7|W:+11|CMB:+8|CMB:20|Init:+2|Perception:+7|Glaive+10/+5,Da gger+8/+3Cestus+8/+3Warhammer+8/+3,Longsword+9/+4[+10/+5].Comp.Longbow+8/+4 1-2/2-/3-/4-

Zeria strides forward and stands near the left flank of Khonsu."I will help this time. Rhen do you excell at close up or distance, Niu do you have any trap like spells? Ranok Do you have any trap like spells?" She says asking questions as she faces down the enemy ready to strike.


Human Witch 6 | HP 42/42 | AC 13(17) T 13 FF 10(14) | F +2 R +5 W +7 | Conditions: Mage Armor | 0/1 Levitate 6/6 Fly 6/6 Hair| Init +11 Perc +8 |
Spells:
0 - Det. Mgc, Guid, Mend, Rd. Mgc.; 1 - BHx2, Chill T, Enl Per, Ray of Enf; 2 - Agg. Thx2, Flurry Snx2, Web; 3 - Lightningx2, Prayer

"We shall see if my spells are needed once the other group starts to draw near. My control spells were not very appreciated back when we were fighting the druid.

I will definitely keep us from being surrounded, though."


Current Map

4: 1d6 ⇒ 3
5: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Round 2
Current Effects
Bless (50 feet of Ranok) minute 1/6
Zombies 1 and 3 will burn for 3 rounds
Zombie 2 will burn for 1 round
Zombies 4,5 will burn for 1 round
Zombie 6 will burn for 2 rounds

Baleson, Ziera, Niu
Zombie 14, 10, 11, 12, 4, 5
Lumberjack 1, 3, Rhen <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}xxx()o
Zombie 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,13
Ranok, Lumberjack 2

The zombies continue their seige.


HP 65 l AC 21 [+2 vs Traps] (T 15 FF 16) l F +6 R +12 W +5 (+2 vs Poison/Magic) l Ini +45 Perc +10 (+3 to unusal stone/Traps)

Rhen slashes out with his short sword.

Sword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 151d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"I be inclined ta stabbin' em." Rhen says to Ziera


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13
Rhen Vemsa wrote:

Rhen slashes out with his short sword.

[dice=Sword]1d20+10;1d6+5

"I be inclined ta stabbin' em." Rhen says to Ziera

Don't forget the +1 for bless everyone.


Current Map

Rhen drops the burning fetid creature in front of him.
2: 1d6 ⇒ 1
6: 1d6 ⇒ 5
1: 1d6 ⇒ 5
3: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Round 2
Current Effects
Bless (50 feet of Ranok) minute 1/6
Zombies 1 and 3 will burn for 2 rounds
Zombies 5 will burn for 1 round
Zombie 6 will burn for 1 rounds

Baleson, Ziera, Niu
Zombie 14, 10, 11, 12, 5
Lumberjack 1, 3, Rhen
Zombie 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,13
Ranok, Lumberjack 2 <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}xxx()o


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13

Ranok steps up and takes a mighty swing at zombie #6.

"Hey Rhen.

+1 undead bane greatsword: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 244d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3, 1, 6) + 7 = 18


male Tiger animal companion/6 HP 54/54 | AC 24, T: 13, F: 21 | Init +7 | Perception +6 | F +6, R +8, W + 4 | Scent, Low-light

Khonsu moves up to zombie #5 beside Niu and attempt to take a bite out of the undead offending him.

blessed bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 171d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Current Map

Need a handle animal DC20


Male half orc barbarian/2 Oracle(lunar)/4 HP 83/85 | AC 22 F 15 T 17 | F 8, R 5, W 5 | Init (-2) | Darkvision 60' | Percep +14 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Spells: 1st: 6/7 2nd: 4/4 | Rage: 8/13

you right

handle animal: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22


Current Map

Ranok takes out zombie 6.

Round 3
Current Effects
Bless (50 feet of Ranok) minute 1/6
Zombies 1 and 3 will burn for 2 rounds
Zombies 5 will burn for 1 round
Zombie 6 will burn for 1 rounds

Baleson, Ziera, Niu <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}xxx()o
Zombie 14, 10, 11, 12, 5
Lumberjack 1, 3, Rhen
Zombie 1,2,3,7,8,9,13
Ranok, Lumberjack 2

1 to 50 of 716 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hungry are the Dead All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.